Welcome to Gaia! ::

Aight people this is a string off of the Heretic clan where we will gain figthers and members for our soon to be guild so please apply today.

Name:
Weapon:
RP Sample:

Rules:
1. Send me your application through a PM do not take up my thread with spam.
2. You gotta problem let me know dont deal with it yourself.
3. ABSOLUTELY NO BUMPING OF ANY SORT ALOUD BY ANYONE.
((colin be more profesional in these we will bbl we r gonna go watch a movie.))
How to fight my way...
[The area I am attacking is a Mafia...]

AzV pulls up to the mansion in a black Hummer first edition. He stops in front of the gates and cuts the engine. He then reaches behind his seat and grabs his Recoiles Rifle and rolls down the passenger window. He sets up his rifle so it hangs out side the passenger window as he gets his site on the front door of the mansion. He flips the switch arming the massive rifle as he steadies his hand. He then sits there looking at the door through his scope everything around him silent. He fires the trigger releasing an emmense amount of power capable of lifting the vehicle off its two wheels. The explosion on the entrance was so powerful after the smoke vanished there was nothing left in his site. He smirked and began to laugh as he started his vehicle and began to drive off quickly.
so confused sweatdrop
alisite12345
so confused sweatdrop
We have three branches and we are waiting to make a guild but untill then we will just have to resort to this.
need more people.
Im glad to see this is working smoothly, Azv, how many people have sent there forms for millatary in already?
Heretic Ich
Im glad to see this is working smoothly, Azv, how many people have sent there forms for millatary in already?
None at the moment but we are gathering..... I will send a link to you of some random place and then you follow my lead and type in the font you are using now...
We need more people.
[recruitment time!]
can you please clarify what kind of RP sample would you like, perhaps tell a little more about what this place is and what it is for. I think part of the problem with not having enough people is that it's kind of lacking in information explaining what those people are needed for.
marsdemon
can you please clarify what kind of RP sample would you like, perhaps tell a little more about what this place is and what it is for. I think part of the problem with not having enough people is that it's kind of lacking in information explaining what those people are needed for.
this is a branch of our opperation the main area is the bar and gathering area in the links block above.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff