Wealthy Kitten

6,215 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Party Member 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
beepi
Quote:
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Aiden felt a bit apprehensive about this. Why would someone enter this mansion through a window. He could now see it was a human, by the looks of it a young adult. The young man could briefly see the other's face, before they picked up and he got blinded, by the sudden light in his face. Aiden lifted his arm, attempting to filter some light off but it didn't help him much sight-wise, not so sudden. Hearing the voice it seemed the other was being just as cautious. Uncertain if he would be a threat or not, Aiden made sure to keep an eye on him.

"The name is Aiden." he answered. "I own this mansion." That sounded really weird to himself, it was his late Master's to him still. "What are you doing trespassing on my land?" he asked. Sure enough he knew the other to be looking for a thrill or had more ominous plans, but Aiden thought it best not to word he knew that. Considering the boy came in through the window it was safe to say he meant to enter the mansion undetected. Who knew what he was capable of while caught.

The demon sure hoped his new friend Shilo would listen to his request and stay below till he was sure it was safe. Not wanting to stare into the flashlight any longer, the young man reached over to the side of him and flipped a switch. This turned on the light in the library. It was an old fashioned light but electric powered nonetheless. The light revealed a slender young man, that looked to be around 18 years old. His long dark blue hair was tied to the back in a ponytail with a few lose strands falling around his equal dark blue eyes. Both eyes were fixed on the other male who indeed as he thought to see in the dark looked around same age as he was physically.

Aiden stepped further into the room, facing the boy, still waiting for an answer. But he didn't look threatening, merely curious. Even if subconsciously he was prepared for anything. The demon put a hand in his side and tilted his head looking at the male. Sure he was trespassing in theory as he came through the window, but Aiden figured that if he meant to attack him, he would have by now. Instead he seemed startled as much as he had been when he heard the sound upstairs. Most of all he was wondering how far he could trust this new individual.

Dapper Cat

User Image

"You-- own this mansion?" Damien asked slightly pausing in mid sentence. If it was true that this male, who had introduced himself as Aiden, owned the mansion then he must be the vampire that had been attacking the citizens. Though Damien couldn't help but wonder why Aiden had stopped attacking the people, assuming that Aiden WAS the vampire. Then again, the blue haired male should have attacked him by now since Damien was just a mere human. His train of thought was then cut off when Aiden asked of his reasons for trespassing. Damien stood there silently, thinking if he should be telling Aiden about him doing investigative research on the mansion. He'd thought that this task that the paranormal investigation team gave him would be a piece of cake, with the mansion "abandoned" and all. But seeing as though Aiden was here, the mansion wasn't even close to being abandoned.

It was then that Aiden had reach out to the side and switched the lights on. Damien could now clearly see wha Aiden looks like. He looked rather dashing, and his attire looked quite posh compared to what Damien had on which was his school uniform. Damien then withdrew his flashlight as there was no need for it any longer. He still didn't know if Aiden was the vampire or not, so he had to keep cautious. As Aiden took his steps further in, Damien took equal steps back until his back hit the bookshelf behind him. His bleeding hand had hit the wooden shelf, causing him to slightly cringe at the slight pain. "My friends and I dared each other to come here...and...I got lost...I thought this place was abandoned, so I tried to check it out." he lied, deciding not to reveal his true intentions, for now at least.

Damien glanced over to the open window from which he had came in. He noticed that a piece of cloth from his school blazer had caught on to a protruding design of the window. He also noticed that the broken pieces of the vase that he tipped over was still scattered on the ground. He then returned his attention to Aiden. "I'm sorry I came in without permission. I'll be on my way then." he says as he started to side-step his way to the open window in hopes that he could escape and just return another day. As he did, he didn't notice that his bleeding hand had left small drops of blood on the library floor.

Ninaeldir

Wealthy Kitten

6,215 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Party Member 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
beepi

Quote:
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Hearing the question the young man asked Aiden replied.. "Yes, this is my home." he confirmed. When the other lowered the flashlight with the big light being on, but kept retreating when he stepped closer, that told Aiden enough that he wasn't here to harm anybody, he was to scared to be capable to. Finally able to see the full form of the trespasser, Aiden smiled to himself, knowing that if he had seen him earlier, this could have been resolved much faster than it had now. With the last steps back, Aiden couldn't help but to pick up on the pain in his hand when he hit the bookshelf.

However before he could ask about it the other apologized and made to climb out of the window. It was then that his keen sense picked up on the dripping sound that sounded so eerily familiar to the young man. The sound of dripping blood. For a cut to produce so much blood that it fell on the ground it had to be rather deep. As a small cut wouldn't bleed enough to fall. As the other stood at the window, Aiden stepped forward quickly. "Hold on a minute, let me look at that." he said before he took a hold of the other's wrist before he could run and pulled up the sleeve.

With a sight sigh, he noticed it wasn't a threatening wound but it could still contain glass from the window which could go very wrong if his arm healed up with it. Letting go, Aiden looked at the young man's face. "Have you checked if there was still glass in it?" he asked. He was Doctor nor Medic, but his affinity with healing wounds gave him a large knowledge of afflictions and injuries. Now Damien could do two things, run and jump through the window or decide to trust Aiden enough to take care of the wound. Though normal first aid would most likely do.

Dapper Cat

((OOC: I have to run a few quick errands. I'll reply to that as soon as I get back! ^^ Hopefully more people join in. ^^))

Wealthy Kitten

6,215 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Party Member 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
((It might take a while for more people to join in, since the RP is not that old yet, but with more activity I am sure it will draw attention on the forums. smile I'll be asleep but will be replying as soon as I wake up using my tablet.))

Wealthy Kitten

6,215 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Party Member 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
((People going to post more here or can I remove this thread from subscribed threads as died?))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff