Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wealthy Kitten

6,215 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Party Member 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
Quote:
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

With the lady settled in her room, Aiden made way back to the living room. She was the first to want to sleep so soon, it was amazing. But at the same time, the young male loved it as it meant he might have company longer. When an unearthly howl shot through the forest, he looked up and out of the window, just in time to see a large dire wolf cross his lawn and shoot back into the dark forest. "Seems many are out to play today." he merely spoke and continued walking. It was quite early on day still yet the forest seemed gloomy by now. When he arrived back at the sitting room he picked up his book and returned to his reading.
User Image
Name: Shilo Jones
Sexuality: Straight
Small Bio: Shilo is a vampire who had been trapped for atleast 120 year in a basement of some humans who had been keeping her prison because of there fear of her to attack the town. She was never abused but wasnt treated the best, when the last generation of the humans who had kept her prison had died. The reason there wasnt anyone else to watch her was because he refuse to be with a women. Shilo had finally been free to do what she want. She heard of a rumor of a vampire in a mansion and was hoping for some help with feeding and being able to live like normal human. Their reasons for keeping her alive was unknown but she believes they were trying to get her to not crave blood of humans. Shilo had gotten used to the animals blood and prefers that over human blood.
User Image
hunger: Very hungry almost human blood hungry
thoughts: Please someone help

Shilo Jones

Shilo making her way to the mansion its been a day sense she last had any type of blood. As she approach the mansion she looks up at the door and knocks. She calls out "Hello uh anyone here". She has no clue if the rumors were true but she hopes they are. She waits a couple minutes before knocking again and the door opens slowly on its own. She pokes her head in and says "Hello?". She slowly makes her way in and closes the door. She looks around the area to see if there was any type of mouse or any creature to feed off. Shilo was good at feeding on animals without killing them. She takes only what she think she can take before the animal feels weak or like their going to die. Shilo sees no animal and sighs "Im so hungry..." She leans on the wall and slides down and sits there waiting for her to starve to death.

Wealthy Kitten

6,215 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Party Member 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
Quote:

Aiden looked up from the book when he heard some unexpected noise at the door. He had totally missed the girl's entrance due to being absorbed by the story. Blinking a bit he lay it aside and got up walking to the new appearance. "Hello, welcome to my mansion. Are you alright?" he asked a bit concerned. Wouldn't do if his guests fell ill or worse. He wanted the mansion to be less scary not more rumors. While he waited for an answer he looked the girl over, she felt similar to his old master's energy, so at the very least she wasn't human. "Something I can help you with?" he asked. The young man made sure to talk careful, since he didn't know what state she was in.
User Image
hunger: Very hungry almost human blood hungry

Shilo Jones

Shilo looks up at the man and asks "Do you have any animal blood...its been days sense Ive had blood". Her eyes turning wild like she was about to lose it. They are normally a bright blue but they are slowly turning into a deep red. She could sense he wasnt human so she trusted him with telling him she needed blood. Slowly getting back up not in a threatening manner but looks at him and says "Or at least tell me where a barn is so I can feed..and dont worry I dont take more than what an animal can handle". She wasnt sure how much longer before she faints or loses it. Shilo says nothing just focuses on trying to keep control.

Wealthy Kitten

6,215 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Party Member 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
Quote:

Aiden tilted his head a bit. "Animal Blood? Hm, there enough animals outside in the forest around this time, have you tried finding a deer?" he wondered. The young man wasn't impressed or shocked. Not that he could be living with a vampire for so long, one gets used to things. "I don't have animal blood in stock, so I can't offer any unfortunately." he admitted. Most vampires drank human blood, so this was a very unusual request. He would have human blood in a separate fridge, but that was about it. But he was sure she could find a deer or somewhat out there. In dire need his Master had sometimes fed on deers, saying they were the sweetest.
User Image
hunger: Not hungry but not full

Shilo Jones

Shilo makes her way to the door she needed to get blood in her soon. As she heads out the door she was in luck a deer was in her sight. She dashes fast and began to feed. She got lucky because this deer filled her up quickly. She began to let the deer go and it was still alive because of how big it was. Making her way back to the mansion she saw she left it open. She closes it and knocks she wasnt about to barge in again like she did before. She waits patiently this time for the man to answer the door. Her eyes had gone back to a bright blue as she waits for him to answer she began to dust herself off. She than realized he said he was owner of the mansion and wonders if he was the vampire people were talking about. Though she thinks she would be able to feel if he was a vampire or not but she wasnt sure anymore.

Wealthy Kitten

6,215 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Party Member 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
Quote:

Puzzled by why the girl closed the door and then knocked, the young man walked back to the door and opened it. "That was fast, you must have been really hungry." he said and offered a gentle smile. Aiden was glad she found something, he already had a few humans as guest here and he really didn't want them hunted. "You doing alright now, Milady?" he asked to make sure. And he wondered if she was going to stay here for while. Plenty of rooms about so that was never a problem.
User Image

Shilo Jones

She nods and says "Yeah I was very hungry though I find it funny I get filled up so easily". She smiles looking at him and nods and says "Im much better now..thank you for your concern..." She bows her head slight and says "Name is Shilo pleasure to meet you". She smiles looking back at him she was glad she didnt hurt anyone. She asks "Uh I had heard rumor of a vampire living here..I came here to request for some help to live like a normal person". She pushed her fingers together "My uh guardians in the town not to far from here never really taught me how to control my craving or how to act...". She rubs her arm she wasnt sure how to act around other humans.

Wealthy Kitten

6,215 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Party Member 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
Quote:

Aiden shook her hand and smiled. "Welcome to the mansion once more Shilo, my name is Aiden and I live in this mansion. Though it is now open to public." he spoke to her. Though he pondered her words for a bit. She needed blood, that was clear so she was a vampire. He had never seen his Master live like a normal person and he highly doubted it was possible. "I am not sure you can, but you can always read through the diaries at the library of the mansion. I'm afraid that will be all you find from the alleged vampire here." he admitted. "I can show you if you wish to read and learn, as well as offer you a room to work in peace if you so require."
User Image

Shilo Jones

Shilo looks at him and smiles to hear his name. She wonders why a vampire would open his home but than she heard he wasnt alive anymore. Her smile faded quickly and says "O-oh...Well I guess I could see what he says in the diaries...The room will be nice..Not like i have anywhere else to go". She walks in slowly wondering how the vampire died. She knew vampires were they could live forever but can die. She didnt dare ask she rather read to see what he has to say. Though his words of not being sure she could live like a normal person made her face neutral. She says nothing but she does look around the first room again just to get a feel of the place. She finally looks back at Aiden and asks "Which way is the Library". She rather not read but if that was the only way to learn more about vampires she was willing to do it. Shilo looks at him her face neutral from all the news but she forces a smile so it wouldnt be weird.

Wealthy Kitten

6,215 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Party Member 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
Quote:

It seemed the news about the vampire shocked the young lady and made her uneasy. "I'm sorry if you made the trip for nothing or feel like something is lost. The one you seek got killed a while ago by a hunter. He was my Master and has had me in employment ever since I was a child. There may be a few things I can answer for you, but as you may have noticed I'm no vampire." he spoke, but he didn't speak details about it anymore. Instead Aiden made to walk to the hall and gave a small smile, hoping to help her if even a bit.

"Come, I'll show you the library and the room. So you know where to go." he said and walked through the hall. It was a quick tour as for the moment she seemed more interested in the diaries than the rest of the mansion, he could show her later. He first walked to the library and showed her how to reach the pathway with his Master's diaries. "Everything you may want to know that he knew, you will find in one of these many diaries. He had a habit of writing it all down. Feel free to pick up a stack and take to your room, which is directly opposite of the library. It is the closest room I have and I hope that will help." he spoke.

The Diaries would hold alot about the vampire's past, and it explained pretty much how Aiden got here and why he came of possession of the mansion after the vampire died. They had been on quite good terms, Aiden sometimes if the need was high even allowed his Master to drink from him, and the vampire in turn had made sure he wouldn't kill the young man. "I hope this will help you in your search." he spoke and made to leave the room so she could study silently.

Wealthy Kitten

6,215 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Party Member 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
Quote:

((Also I got to sleep it's 6:17am. Sleep well and till tomorrow I'll post first thing smile ))
User Image

Shilo Jones

She heard the word hunter and began to gold her head as she had a flash back in her head of a group of vampires and her guardians. Shaking her head she couldnt believe that her guardians killed other vampires and not her. She looks up from holding her head and saw the library. She nods as he explained how her room was across the hall. When he goes to leave she tries to grab his hand and says "Wait dont go...Im tired of being left alone...". She wonders what her little day dream was about but she didnt dwell on it. Looking up at Aiden she was truly tired of being left alone...She wanted some company. She knew he probably had business to do she says "If you need to go do something mind if I tag along....the diaries can wait until another time". She slowly thinks back to when she was stuck in the basement. She started to remember how they fed her small animals. She starts to think they were testing her cravings to see even when she was craving that she didnt clean a creature. Looking down she puts her hand that was still extend to her side and waits to see what he says.

((alright get some good rest))

Wealthy Kitten

6,215 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Party Member 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
Quote:

Aiden had almost made it to the door when Shilo's call made him turn around in surprise. Though the young man didn't dwell on it to much. Some people just preferred company or hated being alone for long time. She seemed one of those people. However she seemed to have traveled long and far by herself. "I don't really have much to attend to at this moment, but sure you can tag along, or if you prefer you can study and I'll stick around. There is enough to read here." he spoke. Aiden loved reading so it was not really an issue to him, besides if that was needed to make his guest happy, he didn't see any harm in it. He'd just have to get up on occasion that the bell would ring or someone would knock. To welcome them to the mansion. He was fine with staying or going elsewhere in the mansion. But the girl seemed rather timid so he wondered if she would be able to survive the meetings with the spirits and lost souls around the area. Vampire or not. Though he'd admit this was unusual, he wasn't used to someone requesting him to stay around.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff