Welcome to Gaia! ::

this is when I was stupid wink
Mr.Cody
Cody pats her back lightly, Lecture, or No Lecture...Give her a break old man! Cod thinks..."I'll tell you what, you can have one, and only ONE night a week to stay out past cerfew! Sound Fair?" Cody smiles and laughs a bit.

Brinly's brows immediately raised as he mentioned staying out part curfew, her selective hearing kicking in and she failed to hear the bit about one night a week. She smiled and squeezed her father, kissing his cheek before scampering upstairs, mummbling something about calling one of her friends to go out for the night.
((How about you Fill out the Form, and PM it to me!))

Cody laughed and walked over to the telephone, dialing his Mother-In-Law's house,
"Hello Brenda, yes Can I?"
"Thank you......Hello Dear, I miss you!"
Cody laughed a bit, "How did I know she would?"
"When are you coming home?"
"That long? I don't know if I can wait!"
"Ok, Goodbye Dear, I love you!"

Cody walks up to his room, and lays on his bed thinking.
Brinly
Mr.Cody
Cody pats her back lightly, Lecture, or No Lecture...Give her a break old man! Cod thinks..."I'll tell you what, you can have one, and only ONE night a week to stay out past cerfew! Sound Fair?" Cody smiles and laughs a bit.

Brinly's brows immediately raised as he mentioned staying out part curfew, her selective hearing kicking in and she failed to hear the bit about one night a week. She smiled and squeezed her father, kissing his cheek before scampering upstairs, mummbling something about calling one of her friends to go out for the night.

After a couple of quick phone calls, Brinly exits her room, already changed and ready to go out. She bites her lip and quickly dashes back into her room, grabbing a jacket, putting it on as she exits her room again. Smiling, she trotts down the stairs and towards the kitchen, grabbing a can of pop and opening it before taking a sip.
Cody grabs his wallet and heads down stairs, and into the Kitchen. "Brinly, I forgot here is your allowence, and little extra!" Cody hands Brinly a twenty, and hugs her. "Lyro and Stacy are some where around the house, don't let them see you leave, I don't want them begging for money!"
Mr.Cody
Cody grabs his wallet and heads down stairs, and into the Kitchen. "Brinly, I forgot here is your allowence, and little extra!" Cody hands Brinly a twenty, and hugs her. "Lyro and Stacy are some where around the house, don't let them see you leave, I don't want them begging for money!"

Brinly arched a brow as her father flung a twenty at her. Blinking, she peered up at him, wondering why he was suddenly acting so nice to her. She furrowed her brows, knowing it must be some kind of test of his then shook her head, "I'm fine for money, Dad..." Shaking her head, she smiled falsely then took another sip of her pop.
"If you say so...So dear, where are you going tonight? Who are you going to be with? When are you going to get back?" Cody smiled and took a drink of Coffee. "Please Remember, I'm the new Pastor in town, don't make me look like an Idiot!" Cody sits down on a chair, waiting for her.
Mr.Cody
"If you say so...So dear, where are you going tonight? Who are you going to be with? When are you going to get back?" Cody smiled and took a drink of Coffee. "Please Remember, I'm the new Pastor in town, don't make me look like an Idiot!" Cody sits down on a chair, waiting for her.

Brinly furrowed her brows and crossed her arms infront of her chest, keeping the jacket tightly wrapped around her, "I'm going to be with..." She scuffed the heel of her boot on the ground then looked around, "Umm.. Diana.. You don't know her. I'll be back.. Before.." She peered up at him rather daringly then recomposed herself, "Twelve..?" She nodded then glanced out the window as if expecting something to be there, "Why would I make you look like an idiot..?"
"Don't party to hardy, and don't get drunk...Or Pulled over by the police!" Cody looked at a picture of President Reagan, and smiled at the Baptist President, "Have Fun Dear!"
Mr.Cody
"Don't party to hardy, and don't get drunk...Or Pulled over by the police!" Cody looked at a picture of President Reagan, and smiled at the Baptist President, "Have Fun Dear!"

Brinly gasped, "Drunk? Me? Oh no, Daddy... I'm too young to drink." She smiled then took another sip of her drink, tapping the toe of her boot on the tiles of the kitchen floor.
"That's my girl, Your Mom should be home soon! She stopped to see your Grandma." Cody poured a little sugar into his coffee and drank a little more. "I miss your Mom, Do you dear?"
Jordan rode his Mo-ped up to the Reverand's house, kicking down the kickstand and hopping off, brushing off his coat and throwing his burnt out cig into the grass, strutting to the door and knocking on it, leaning against the doorway, waiting for anyone to reply to his knocking.
Mr.Cody
"That's my girl, Your Mom should be home soon! She stopped to see your Grandma." Cody poured a little sugar into his coffee and drank a little more. "I miss your Mom, Do you dear?"

Brinly licked her lips, "Ya... Of course I miss Mim.. Why wouldn't I?" She flashed him a quick smile then hurried out of the kitchen, "It's hot.. I'm going to go wait outside on the front porch for a bit before I go." She nodded then slowly left the kitchen, walking out the front door afterwards and sitting down on the top step of the front stoop.
joeblow13the2nd
Jordan rode his Mo-ped up to the Reverand's house, kicking down the kickstand and hopping off, brushing off his coat and throwing his burnt out cig into the grass, strutting to the door and knocking on it, leaning against the doorway, waiting for anyone to reply to his knocking.

As she sat down, she spotted a boot beside her and arched a brow before looking up at the person standing there. She furrowed her brows then narrowed her eyes at the young man before turning her head from him rather haughtily. She stood up again and headed towards her car, removing her jacket, tossing it onto the passenger seat before climbing in.
Cody opens the door, "Hello Jordan, Is it that time again? Come in Come in!" Cody ushered him in, and shut the door, leading him to the kitchen, "Can I get you somthing to drink?"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff