Welcome to Gaia! ::

In the times of castles and Kings The Dark Family was there in the shadows killing when hired, they were know thoughout the land as the most deadly assasins. In presant times the Dark Family truditions are still handed down, childeren start traning young and hown there skills till they must teach their childeren. the family is undistubed in their ocean front manner. There is a seares of training rooms under the house.

Father:
Mother:
Grandmother:
Grandfather:
Aunt:
Uncle:
Son:
Daughters: DarkRuby230, Definition of Nothing, Shadowz_Chick42
Cat:
Dog:
Butler:
Driver:
Maid razz arari~Flight~
Ghosts:Xx.The Maggot Captin.xX
Friends:Tatsuachi

plz dont pm me just post here!
Can I be a daughter too?
Can I be a ghost? (Not just because of my Avi xd )
Can I be a daughter?
Definition of Nothing
Can I be a daughter too?

sure
blaugh
Shadowz_Chick42
Can I be a daughter?

yep whee

Xx.The Maggot Captin.xX
Can I be a ghost? (Not just because of my Avi xd )

ok! xd
*Ruby walks down on the beach in front of the manner, after her days training* "*sigh* that was so hard!"
can there be friends like, if a person was friends with another person and then they were hired to kill and all it would make a great storyline....
Tatsuachi
can there be friends like, if a person was friends with another person and then they were hired to kill and all it would make a great storyline....

ummm ok
I'd like to be a maid!! Please PM me if I'm accepted with the link to this RP sweatdrop because......... my post thingy is screwy......
Parari~Flight~
I'd like to be a maid!! Please PM me if I'm accepted with the link to this RP sweatdrop because......... my post thingy is screwy......

right accepted!

*Ruby sits down on the rocks by the docks, looking out at the ocean, humming a soft tun*
*walks in the door with duster* hmmm... where to start? *walks into a room that's dark and dusty* eek *sees a record player* biggrin *takes out some records* *puts in SPEED STAR by Namie Amuro* *sweeps to it* heart
*Ruby walks into the kitchen and grabs some banges and tends to her light wounds* "OWIE crying "
((o yes... question..... how would you like me to type?))
Parari~Flight~
((o yes... question..... how would you like me to type?))

(any way i dont really care blaugh sweatdrop )

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff