Welcome to Gaia! ::

Brian pushed the button to open the garage door, and drove into his garage. After the car was parked he took the keys out of the ignition, and got his gym bag out of the car. After that he then walked inside.
FindinSome1ToLive4
Brian pushed the button to open the garage door, and drove into his garage. After the car was parked he took the keys out of the ignition, and got his gym bag out of the car. After that he then walked inside.

(Just an FYI, Kai~Lyn, my adopted kid, is knocking on your door. ^^)
SHe sits on the pourch and looking at the sky.
((oh oops! My bad))
After putting his gym bag down, he went to the door to answer it. He opened the door then said "Hey." quickly when he saw Kai sitting on his porch.
[Styrx]
Sierra_Star
[Styrx]
She hugged May tightly, giving her a pacifier and stuffed bear to hold. She then heard Jesse wake and say, "In May's room."
She suck on the pacifire quietly while hugging the teddy and smiling up at her mom as some tears rolls down her cheeks.
She wiped the tears gently and kissed May. "It's okay, honey." She cooed. "Nothing. Just noise."
She remain calm as she continue to suck on her pacifire quietly. She soon soil her diaper.
"Aww, you poor thing." She said as she carried May to the changing table. She then peeled the diaper off, and threw it away, washing her bottom and then adding tickly powder all over it. Then, at last, she went to get a new diaper. "I have a disney diaper, a pink diaper, and a light blue diaper. Which one do you want, May?"
After finishing in the bathroom, Jesse came back out and turned on the hall light to make her way down the stairs. Her mother was still upstairs so she went into the kitchen and pulled down the little pink cup she used from the counter and filled it with water to drink. She drank it quickly and then hurried back to the steps.
[Styrx]
"Aww, you poor thing." She said as she carried May to the changing table. She then peeled the diaper off, and threw it away, washing her bottom and then adding tickly powder all over it. Then, at last, she went to get a new diaper. "I have a disney diaper, a pink diaper, and a light blue diaper. Which one do you want, May?"
May pointed to the pink diaper with her little finger.
She smiled as she added the pink diaper onto May. "Tada! All done." She cooed. She then called to Jesse. "Jesse, honey, I made some cookies. You may only take one, but they're downstairs, if you;d care to have one.
"Ok," Jesse called back and went back downstairs again to get a cookie. She bit into it and grabbed another one putting it in her pajama shirt pocket and looked around to make sure no one saw her. She climbed back up the steps again eating the first cookie she had.
But she saw through the monitor screen. "Jesse, I want you to take the other cookies you took back to the plate. If you dont, I'll never let you have cookies again. Understood?"
[Styrx]
She smiled as she added the pink diaper onto May. "Tada! All done." She cooed. She then called to Jesse. "Jesse, honey, I made some cookies. You may only take one, but they're downstairs, if you;d care to have one.
She smiles at her mom as she moves her tiny feets and hands happily as her pink diaper crinkles.
"Aww, stupid moniters," Jesse mumbled under her breath taking the cookie back. "It's not fair." She grumbled under her breath and start to walk randomly around everywhere.
"PUT IT BACK!" She warned, gloweringly.

ooc: Okay Guys, I have to go now. So please stop roleplaying until I post tomorrow. This rpg now is closed. =D For tonight. Thank you.
Jessica lay alseep in her pink crib she was just brought home from the hospital yesterday so she wasnt use to anyhting

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff