Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ryoki glared after Hatsumi's retreating back. Exactly who did that girl thing she was? She was his girlfriend, his slave. She should be doing EXACTLY what he says right? He sighed and rubbed his temple while grumbling to himself "..pisses me off."
With a worried look, Hatsumi watched as Ryoki paced around the room. What did she do to piss him off now? "I'm... sorry... I really didn't mean to..." She has no idea what she's saying anymore. She doesn't know what to say so he would be less angry with her.

Why *is* he always angry with her anyways? And if she pisses him off, why does he... always come back for her no matter what?

[OOC: Why do I have to be the girl.... *grumbles*]
"Didn't mean to. Didn't mean to. Is that all you can say?" Ryoki lashed out at her and backed her up against the wall. With a hand on either side of her, keeping her contained and stared down at her. Ryoki let his eyes drift over her wide eyes, the slightly quivering lips and the rest of her form. He sighed and softed his gaze, she looked just too cute sometimes.

"Listen to me. I'm your boyfriend am I not? Don't talk to other guys ever again!" Some part of his rational brain knew that was a ridiculous command seeing how her little brother and father were always guys but Ryoki wasn't in a rational state of mind at the moment.

[ooc: haha <3 cause you make such a nice girl XD]
"Ever... again?" Hatsumi ran that through her head and thought, just <i>how</i> would that be possible? "B-but Ryoki-kun... I... they..." A single drop of tear threatened to roll down her cheek and it finally did when she looked up and fluttered her eyelids innocently.

What's wrong with talking to other guys? Mom talks to other men, like Odagiri-san, and Dad never gets mad at her for doing it, so why me? Besides, Azusa's just a friend and Shinogu's her brother. Well, <i>adopted</i> brother, but it doesn't make much of a difference.

[OOC: I will definitely make you pay for this.]
"No more they." Ryoki leaned in closer to her so that they were at eye level with one another. "No more Azusa and no more Shinogu. I'll make an exception for your dad and your baby brother but that's it." The words rang out as a command.

Lightly he brushed the tear off her cheek with his right hand and then lifted her chin with it. "Or am I not enough for you?"

[ooc: why?! =O You play girls so well >3]
At those words, Hatsumi's cheeks flushed to a light shade of pink. Ryoki's fingers against her face made her feel as if everything would be fine in the world regardless of what has happened. She rested her cheek against his chest, feeling the strong heartbeat as his fingers ran through her hair. After a few moments of internal struggle she forced herself to utter the words she had wanted him to hear all along.

"You are enough for me, Ryoki-kun... you are all I need."

[OOC: Oh the sap. Tell me if it's too much for ya. Lol.]
Thaaaaaat's it. Ryoki could feel a self satisfied smirk creeping out on his face. Sub servient and complacent. That's how a girlfriend should be like. He slid his arms around her and pulled her into a closer embrace.

"I'm glad you understand that." With a spare hand it pushed up his glasses and got to business, or in other words, the main topic he wanted to discuss. "Now, back to that hotel room I was talking about earlier..."
"H-hotel room?" Hatsumi's quivering whisper was so soft that even she didn't know if she had heard herself correctly. Memories from their time at Izu crept back into her mind. He was so angry at her; a complete contrast from that peaceful Ryoki she had come to love.

"What? <i>Peaceful</i> Ryoki? Have you gone nuts?" Angel!Narita said with fright apparent in her tone. "He can rip your head off with those eyes and that harsh tone of his!"

"Won't you chill now? It's no big deal. You should've gotten over with this last time, Hatsumi! You should be glad that he wants you so much! That means you have <i>appeal</i>, girl!" Demon!Narita nudged her master, tempting her to accept the suggestion.

With a confused look Hatsumi stole a quick glance at Ryoki before turning away again. Oh, this is <i>so</i> embarrasing. If she said yes, it'd make her seem like a slut but if she said no, he'll probably get angry and slap her again.
Fifteen seconds. Half a minute. One minute. Two... Ryoki's lips settled in a firm line as he glanced down at Hatsumi. What the hell was taking her so long to answer for? He grabbed her on both shoulders and shook her until she returned his gaze.

"Why are you even deciding?! Just nod your head and say 'yes' like all girlfriends do and come with me. There's nothing to even debate about!"

Ryoki could feel himself beginning to fume inside. There have just been waaay too many wasted opportunities for them to do this and there was no way he was going to take 'no' again. He'd drag her all the way there if he had to.
Even though he said she's his girlfriend and all, she doesn't feel like he's treating her like one. Is this how it feels like to be in love...?

"Why does it always have to be like this? Almost everytime we talk, you mention how you are mad at me and that I'm stupid and... " Oh my God. What did she just say? She had basically turned him down in a roundabout way.

She turned him down yet again. If she's ready, the thought of it shouldn't frighten her like this, right?
"That's because you are stupid!" Ryoki said in an exasperated tone. Honestly how thick could she be? Here he was, this perfect gentleman, this nationally ranked first student ace, her friggin saviour. What was wrong with that tiny brain of hers? She should be thrilled he even bothered to show an interest in her, hell even Junior tried to rub her boobs on his arm for his attention. Why didn't Hatsumi take after her sister on that one?

"You're my girlfriend. You should do what I say and I say we're going!"
Hatsumi allowed herself to be half-dragged and half-pulled by Ryoki out of the apartment suite and into the elevator. His grip on her loosened once the elevator doors had shut but ow, her wrist hurts.

She didn't know what to say, or what to expect once they get there. It's the afternoon, and Hatsumi was sure that this time, Ryoki wouldn't be sleepy.
In just less than an hour.. Ryoki couldn't wait. He jabbed the ground floor button in their lift a few more times than necessary while being fully aware that it wouldn't make them move any faster. He kept his face to the front but snuck a glance at Hatsumi in the corners of his eyes.

She looked flustered enough, maybe it was time for him to ease her through right now. He had heard it wasn't as good if the girl was stiff too.

"Don't worry, there's nothing to be afraid of." He pushed up his glasses again, "I did all the proper readings and preperations."
Somehow, something in his tone didn't sound convincing. Hatsumi still remembers what had happened last time Ryoki tried to pull a stunt like that. He was reading... a book. A <i>book</i>.

For the whole elevator ride Hatsumi held her breath, not wanting to annoy her boyfriend. Subconsciously she sighed as the elevator doors slid open in front of them. Much to her surprise, however, was who she saw on the other side. Could it be...?
"Eh? Hatsumi?" Shinogu looked up to see his 'sister' standing inside the elevator. Looking a little further he spotted Ryoki in the back and looking impatient.

"Were you just leaving...?" He couldn't help but let some of his disappointment seep into his voice. Shinogu had come home to return some tupperware to Hatsumi's mother but at the same time he had hoped to spend a little time with her as well, even if doing so broke his heart each time.

Ryoki glared at Shinogu and looked at Hatsumi as if to challenge her on her word. "Yeah we were, so if you'd excuse us now."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff