Welcome to Gaia! ::

(( Sorry if i was disturbing you two with my own Rp.))
(cool ^^ I have one too.)

Dapper Codger

2,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Member 100
Quote:
stands up and grabs a vase, she throws it across the room and it breaks as it hits the wall. 'Why dose he have to be so mean all of the sudden?! What did I do to make him so mean!?' she thinks as she throws another one.

Hears something crash from Mist's room. "I'm sorry." he cried silently as he started to type on the computer.
"what...did....I....do.....to.....make.......him.....so.....mad......at....me?!" she says as she punchs the wall.
-looks on the wall and sees a more updated wanted sign of Kyosuke-
"100,000 dollars. Hmph! Thats more like it." -He took the paper off the gate and let it blow in the wind and he looked at it as it turned to ashes- "Now no one will know." -When he starts walking away he sees 200 more around the whole town- "WHAT!?!? I COULDA SWORN I SAW ONLY ONE!!!"

Dapper Codger

2,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Member 100
Quote:
"what...did....I....do.....to.....make.......him.....so.....mad......at....me?!" she says as she punchs the wall.

Hears a loud thumping and goes to the wall and puts his ear next to it. After a couple of more punches Mist, in anger managed to punch though the wall, launching Kawada to the otherside with a crash. "You got a pretty good right." he said dizzily before fainting
"Hmph." she says and gose over to her bed and lays there.

Dapper Codger

2,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Member 100
Later that day a note was left on Mist's door. It read:
Mist,
That's some knockout punch you got there,my face is slightly swollen from the hit. About today I'm sorry I acted cold towards you. You shoul know better than think that I would be mad at you and not say why. It's just that...I have the disease now. And as much as it hurts me to see you in pain I just can't risk you getting it again. I check with the computer and I was able to find out the name of a doctor who know's some of the diseases secrets. I left to seek him out. By the time you read this I'm already gone. I don't know when I'll be back. I'm sorry Mist...I love you.

Love,
Kawada
after finding and reading the letter Mist refuses to leave her room.
-A sniper shoots him in the left leg and a spark comes from his leg as Kyosuke turns looking directly at the sniper smirkingand he starts running and he claps his hands together and hits them on the floor and a mountain launches him up right infront of the sniper as he jumps from the handstand and he clenches his fist and inferno flames surround his fist and he punches himin the stomach setting his on fire as the mountain fades he falls on his feet-
Mist plays around with a fire ball as she lays there crying a little.

Dapper Codger

2,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Member 100
Quote:
Mist plays around with a fire ball as she lays there crying a little.

"Are you really going to let him go or are you going to stay feeling sorry for yourself?" Mist's computer asks
Jumps up after getting rid of the fire ball and gose to her door. she unlocks it then opens it and runs toward him, still crying a little.

Dapper Codger

2,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Member 100
Quote:
Jumps up after getting rid of the fire ball and gose to her door. she unlocks it then opens it and runs toward him, still crying a little.

Kawada was shocked when Mist started running towards him. "How...? How did you find me.?" he asked
"when I scaned you befor....I put a tracker on you..." she says crying, she slowly walkes toward him.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff