• Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Profitable 100
  • First step to fame 200

Setting
                                  Place New York
                                  Date Saturday February 2st
                                  Time 2:30 PM.
                                  Weather Cold, Snow 4in on the ground
                                  What's Going On The first offical day for the new Nanny.No school for the kids.The dad should be busy in his study.The Butler is warning the Nanny of the children and their friends.Oliver's band is having an "underground" show in a few days.
                                  Note START POSTING.

OC

OPEN

Blessed Prophet

7,850 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Profitable 100
  • First step to fame 200
User Image

I know, I know
xxxWhen I compliment her . . .
xx she won't believe me

She's so beautiful and I tell her everyday
Sad to think that she don't see what I see

xxxxxxxxxx I could kiss them all day if she'd let me
There's not a thing that I would change, There's not a thing that I would change
There's not a thing that I would change, There's not a thing that I would change

by Kagurome for MaskedEyes
do not steal

Aria King

User Image

Saturday afternoon, sun was shining, teens were out shopping for whatever big party was tonight. Except for petite brunette lying on the floor with a large European early history book, her advance calculus book, and papers and notebooks scatter all over the floor in front of her. Her wavy hair in a messy bun, the constant pushing up of her large frame glasses with ever sliding down. Her black ink pen scribbling in answers and notes down in her notebooks, every now and then doodling some peace signs and skulls in the corner of the papers. Stretching her body like a cat she stood from the floor of the game room she returned to laying on her stomach reading through the history book with the pen in her mouth. This was the averaged Saturday for Aria King, the oldest daughter of Mr. King the big shot lawyer to any politician and celebrity he just can never be around for his kids is all, he even hires a woman he doesn't know to take care of his four children, three of which are old enough to watch themselves, well two of which that are capable, her older brother on the other hand.

Shaking her head she filled in the last answer for her calc homework, and finished taking her notes on the chapter in her European history book. gathering the books, she placed back in her messenger bag, then the note books, gathering the loose paper and placing them in her folder she then set the folder in the messenger bag, her pen placed in her bun to keep in more secure. Letting out a soft yawn as she walked to the kitchen in search for a snack. Dancing to a song she had stuck in her head, her hips moved left and right before she started to bounce on her feet, a smile on her face as she threw her head left then right. Grabbing the milk and chocolate syrup, Aria grabbed a large cup and made herself some chocolate milk. Bouncing more energetically as she put the milk ans syrup away. She reached up into the pantry and grabbed some chocolate fudge pop tarts. Opening the packaging she threw the paper away and took a massive bite of the delicious treat before spinning around in circles. A quick sip of her chocolate milk, "Tell all the english boys you meet, about the American boy back in the states!" She sung out with a smile. Pulling her phone out of her pocket she quickly texted her best friend Eleanor.

TO :: ELLIECAKES
                                                MSG :: ITS SATURDAY
                                                I FINISHED MY HOMEWORK FOR THE WEEK
                                                IM BORED AND I THINK OLIVER AND ASH
                                                MAYBE HANGING OUT HERE, I DONT WANT TO BE ALONE WITH THEM
                                                HELP!
                                                KAY KAY LOVE YOU BYES!

Sending the text to Eleanor she took another bite out of her pop tart and pulled the sung stuck in her head up on her phone and began to dance to it once more. Jumping and spinning then drinking her chocolate milk. This was the real Aria, now if someone else was in the room, she would quickly get what she came for and bolt out of there before she had to converse with anyone, especially Ash. Man was that boy funny, rebel, bad, hot, oh and her older brother's best friend. Why oh why must the only boy she likes be that of Ash Culver, best friend of Oliver King, Aria King's OLDER brother. Okay getting a little over dramatic there, shaking her head she finished one pop tart and drank more of her milk. Maybe they are at their band rehearsal or something, leaving her and her dorkyself alone, that could happen right? Yeah didn't think so either. Wait where is Tom her complicated, paranoid little brother? Her eyes widen slightly, where was that prankster sister of her's?

Finishing the chocolate milk in two big gulps, she set the cup in the sink and took her other pop tart along with her phone, returned down to the den. Err or as Oliver claims it the game room. plopping onto the couch, she dug through her messenger bag and found the book Hamlet, she already finished it for her Shakespearen literature class, now she was taking some foot notes, and high-lighting important passages. Tucking her feet underneath her as she took her pen out of her bun, and scribbled some notes on the side of a page, then taking the high lighter and emphasizing key words to describe the crazed state of deranged man. Pulling her grey uggs up a bit more and sighing at the content of being warm in her black leggings and purple sweater, she blew on her bangs to try and push them out of her face, with out actually pushing them out of her face. Yep this was Aria King's average Saturday.

What I'm wearing :: Outfit
                                                Mood I'm in:: Boredxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                Song I'm singing :: Jude Law and a semester abroad - Brand Newxx
                                                Where I can be found :: The Game Room / The Denxxxxxxxxxx

[[O.C.C. FIXED ^.^]]

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image
xxxxxxxxxx⋯⋯⋯xxxxxx⋯x⋯⋯ ⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
ccccccc JUST WHEN YOU THINK THE ROAD IS GOING NOWHERE x JUST WHEN YOU ALMOST GAVE UP ON YOUR DREAMS
ssssssssssssss THEY TAKE YOU BY THE HAND
cccxxxccc██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ████ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ and show you that you can
ccccxxxcxcc██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ████ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ and show you that you can

xxOOOxxxxxx━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━━━━━━━

This was her first day, of being a nanny to some rich kids. Frannie never was rich; she grew up in a poor side of the town. Her parents were poor, and worked at a local fast food chains. She was a welfare child. She graduated last twenty years from high school, and so to be turning thirty-three. She was going to take on of being a full-time nanny. All she know of the man was he was a widow of four kids, two females and two males. His wife had die. The butler didn't go into details of their life, only the bases of them.

Frannie brushed that last of her long blond hair, and pulled the sides up with a clip. She wore a laced red dress that showed her curves, and a white scarf. She didn't know if she was to wear something more uncomfortable. But playing mommy to a little girl shouldn't matter to some late thirty year old man. She put on her long white jacket, before stepping outside in the cold breeze after she gave mamma and papa hugs. She locked up her parent's old apartment, and walked her way to the bus station with her old suitcase that was in her family for years. Her great grandparents own that suitcase. The bus station was two-mile away from her parent's home. Her parents didn't have a car, so they would walk everywhere. She didn't have a license so with her first check she would be about to pay for the license. Not. The bus ride was long, and she stared out the window as the poor side of the town was passing by. She took out the piece of paper that the butler gave her, staring at the address of the man's house.

Three hours later, the first sign of the rich house was appearing in her window. The nerves were setting in, would they like her? Would the not was a piece of white trash living with them? The bus stopped and she make her way out of the thin bus line. She just picked up her bags, walking out of the building. She looked around the busy streets on the rich side of New York. "Excuse me," she said as she made her way out of the busy streets. Her suitcase and bag were in hand, walking down the side walks. She waited until the sign for the street she needed to come into view. She made her way to the upper street looking around the big penthouses. They were bigger then she could ever image. She could never life in one of these houses. She walked looked at addresses, and found the apartment building, with a door man standing on the out side. The man looked at her with a disgust look on his face. "Miss," He asked. "Are you lost? I don't think you're in the right side of town." "Does a Mr. King live here," she asked. Now she was uncomfortable with the way he was looking at her. She never was one to judge people by appearances. But this man was looking at her like she didn't belong here. I knew I didn't but I had a job here.

"Yes," He sighs, rudely. Frannie nodded in silent as she walk pass by, she rang the door bell and waited. The butler greet her in as she walked inside ''Finding the place was hard, that reminds me of my uncle Jack when he drove all the way downtown cuz we couldn't find the correct direction.'' Frannie giggled. He showed her to her room, and left her to her business. She looked around the plain room with worry. She take off the jacket, and lay on the bed. Two hours later she had all her stuffs inside the closet. Bravo. Mission accomplish. It was time to mingle with the so famous kids, if she only knew where to look. Hmmmh. She remember the butler showing her the game room. Blablabla Fran made her way to the room and she find Aria. ''Hello you must be Aria, the eldest daughter. Mr. King never mention you were so pretty!'' she flash a friendly smile while approaching the teen. ''Is that the latest Vogue magazine, that you are reading?'' Fran get excited, she really enjoy fashion her smile fade a bit when she spot tiny letters on both pages. That was not Vogue. ''I'm Frannie Fine, but they call me Fran.'' she waved cheerfully ''So what does a beautiful girl like you doing at home on a weekend?''

''Wow this room is bigger than my parent's apartment. My, my my. I have never seen so much space since they close Mr. Lung Chinese restaurant because of the rats. Oh you should had seen those mothers rats. They were enormous, they try to chop of the chef's leg.'' Fran laughed with her usual nasal voice.

Llaama's Waifu

Naughty Trickster

18,025 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Invisibility 100
User ImageUser Image
Oliver
Jackson
King

User Image

It was 2:30 in the afternoon and everyone in the King house was awake and buzzing around doing various things. Everyone except for the oldest King son of course. It wouldn't have been a surprise to anyone though to find Oliver King still in bed at this hour of the afternoon on a Saturday. Sleeping well into the afternoon was a usual thing for the boy whenever he had the chance to. In his mind, this was how he caught up on all the sleep that he missed during in the week with staying up so late every night and then having to wake up early to go to school in the mornings. But at this time, the older teenagers eyes finally began to flutter open and he started to wake up. Even though the light of the afternoon was streaming through the sheer curtains in his room, there was still some darkness when he opened his eyes because of the thick comforter that he had been sleeping underneath, his head totally being covered. Pulling himself out from his set of pillows and the comforter, Oliver, laying on his stomach, propped himself up on his elbows and looked around his room. Letting our a groan, he rubbed his eyes with his fists. He wished that he could sleep longer, but knew that his best friend Ash was probably getting antsy by now. As he rolled over as sat up in bed, the comforter fell into his lap, revealing his bare chest and "Love is my Weapon" tattoo. Leaning over to his nightstand, the boy grabbed his cell phone and shot a quick text to his best friend.

To: Ash
        Hey. I'm up. Come on over and let's hang. I've got no plans.

Oliver dropped his phone next to him on the bed and stretched his arms as far above his head as he could. His shoulders and back let out a couple popping noises that made him feel much better afterwards. If Ash was going to be coming over, he figured that he should at least get out of bed. Throwing the comforter to the side, the boy swung his legs over the side of the bed and walked towards the closed door of his room. As his hand touched the knob, he looked down at his body after realizing that he was colder than normal and remembered that all he had slept in the night before was his superman boxers. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show."That's a problem," he mumbled to himself. Sometimes Oliver wished that he really could just wonder around the house in his underwear all the time. Unfortunately, that wasn't exactly consider acceptable, especially by his sister Aria and their butler. The last time he had tried to go without pants around the house, those two had been the ones to force him back to his room to change. Tom had turned a blind eye and pretended not to see, Maura was amused and broke into laughter, and their father wasn't even around to see. So before he left his room, he went over and grabbed his superman lounge pants to slip those on. The waist band of his boxers were still sticking out of the top of them as he went back to the door and exited his room. If he was going to be expected to wear pants around the house, then everyone would just have to accept the fact that he wasn't going to wear a shirt.

The oldest King boy wondered down the hall and downstairs where he made his way to the kitchen, not noticing anyone else who may have been in the house. Considering he had slept through both breakfast and lunch, he found his stomach grumbling and that he was extremely hungry. For a guy who ate an awful lot, it was a big thing for him to miss two meals, even though he was sleeping. Once in the kitchen, Oliver began rummaging through the cabinets and refrigerator looking for something to eat. To someone who was just watching him, they would have thought that there wasn't anything in the house to eat. After going through all the cabinets and fridge twice, he decided on eating some toaster strudels. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.As he popped them into the microwave, the boy wondered off to the part of the house that he called the game room to set up something to play until Ash decided to show up. However, as he entered the room, he came across his sister sitting on the couch talking to some blonde woman that he had never seen before. She may have been much older than him, but Oliver couldn't tell exactly how old she was. But none of that stopped the thought that she was hot from entering into his head. "Well hello there," he said, leaning on the door frame to the room, not at all embarrassed by the fact that he was half naked in front of this woman that he had never met before.

User ImagexUser ImagexUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.xUser ImagexUser ImagexUser ImagexUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Hilarious Gawker

7,925 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image

She stared at him amazed as he held her close. The rain was pouring down on them and they didn't even care. So what if she got pnuemonia, she was loving the feel of his arms around hers as they looked in each others eyes. "we don't need to tell anyone" he muttered stroking her cheek softly. Her breath hitched, she didn't know why but she couldn't speak or it would come out all jumbled and she sure as hell wasn't going to mess up this scene. He reached up to brush the soaked strands away from her eyes. "As long as we're together i don't care. I want you to be mine Ellie" he spoke as he brought her face closer to his. "Is that okay with you?" the long haired boy asked tilting his head to the side. She nodded a little to eager than she had intended. He chuckled wrapping his arms back around her waist pulling her even closer. "All mine" he murmured before covering her lips with his own. The action caused her heartbeat to quicken and it took all her willpower to not push him against the wall and empty all the passion that had been building up, in one long kiss.

You can count on me like 1, 2, 3
                                                          I'll be there

The sudden song caused the brunette to jump. She groaned as she sat up glaring at her phone that was playing Bruno Mars Count on Me, the song she had give to her best friend Aria. She rubbed her eyes wishing that the dream had been real. That wasn't how life worked though, especially for her. The stupid boy was invading her mind and it wasn't fair. She was starting to fail her classes because all she could focus on was him, She sighed, why had she met Oliver Freaking King. She could have went all of her life knowing only Aria, again, not how her life worked though. She glanced down at her phone reading the text and shook her head. It would be a lie to say she didn't want to go over to her house now. She texted a quick reply back.

To: AriBaby
                                                          Mssg: CAN YOU HELP WITH MINE? i GOT CARIED AWAY AND FELL ASLEEP LIKE ALWAYS
                                                          DON'T LIE I KNOW I WOULDN'T MIND BE ALONE WITH THEM JK JK
                                                          GONNA DROP BY CARIBOU ON THE WAY, WANT ANYTHING?
                                                          LUV YA TOO HUN

Closing her phone she stood up looking down at the papers all spread out across the floor. Oh well, she'd just have to do the work later, unless Aria actually did help her. God bless her if she did. Eleanor glanced around her room grabbing her towel before heading into the bathroom. It wouldn't be her first shower of the day, but after that dream she needed something to cool her down, especially since she was going to see Oliver soon. The teen stripped and carefully stepped into the bathroom. She didn't want to slip, even if there was no one there to see. She turned on the water making sure it was warm before starting her shower. The feel of water on her bare skin was amazing and it did the job to forget about her dream. After her shower, she quickly dressed up in something casual but still cute. One glance over herself and she was ready to leave and she grabbed her bag with her homework, before she could forget it. She stepped into the hall waiting to hear the sounds of kids playing or parent's talking but it was silent except for the shuffling of feet which she figured was the maid or the cook. She shook her head, the rest of her family was still asleep? Her parent's had probably been working late last night, it wasn't anything new. In the mansion sized house it was usually only her and her little siblings plus the help who seemed more like her parents than her actual parent's did. She shrugged it off, maybe when she got back they'd be awake.

Reaching the bottom floor Ellie smiled at Jack, the butler, also known as her favorite person, after Aria of course. "Morning Jack" she greeted noticing he was holding a baby's breath. "Is that for Rosie?" she asked curiously. Rosalyn was her younger sister, the baby of the family. Every morning Jack usually brought Rosie a flower and in return he got one of her drawings. It was usually a baby breath because the girl hated rose's, despite them being mentioned in her name. "Yea. Are you going out to Miss Aria's?" he asked nodding at her first question. She nodded and glanced down at her phone checking the time. Without either of them speaking the both departed, heading in opposite directions.

Stupid stupid weather, she hated snow with a passion and it never seemed to like her either. Like today, her car was having trouble starting because the weather had affected it too much. She kicked the stupid thing and walked around to the driver's seating. She sighed happily as it finally started. Eleanor pulled out of the parking lot and headed away from her house, the king's household wasn't far from her house but she still had to go to caribou before stopping to her second home. She glanced out the window passing by Aria's house. hazel eyes returned back to the front as she focused on her destination. She was really craving something sweet from caribou.

The sleek black car stopped in front of it's destination and the tee got out already with her order prepared. The only thing she needed was Aria's order, if the girl wanted anything. Stepping in line she sighed, hoping it would move quicker than it seemed like it was going. Great, now she was going to be late because the people in front of her were moving like sloths. What if when she got there Oliver and Ash had decided to leave? She couldn't let that happen, not that she could control where they went anyway.

outfit

Friendly Noob

5,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxTom Nicolas King The Complex Son
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxUser ImageUser Image User ImageUser Image User ImageUser Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Oh, you have NO idea how complicated I am ★ Grace Sheffield

User Image

‘A child can ask questions that a wise man cannot answer.

A young teenage was sitting in his limousine while watching out of the window. He was just coming from his psychiatrist. The guy found it interesting to chat with him about his life and ideas. As for his journey towards his youth; even if some people find it short…they wouldn’t know his complex life. This guy was ofcourse Tom Nicolas King or also known as Tom or Nick; son of the famous lawyer King. Tom had always a schedule running through his mind to fallow it. He wasn’t dumb or crazy…just little bit ‘different’. He was wise with his words and could easily find out things. As for his schedule; well He had to wake up rather early for his early bathroom break, then the washing up with getting new clothes. After that he had his breakfast then the driver would bring him towards his appointment and he would discuss there about his life.

The reason for it? Because he wanted to look more like his dad or atleast tried. And the reason for that was more that he wanted to make his father proud or show him that he was there. After their mother died; Tom as for his other siblings felt that their father wasn’t much around anymore..or more not knowning them anymore. He had earlier a quick discussion with his psychiatrist about the feeling that he had with his father was having other kids. A other family. Still he would discuss about how or why he was ‘feeling’ that way. Even he was just being …slightly paranoid.

Tom didn’t enjoy his mother dying; she was like he said his mother hen who would watch over him with his little sister. Those cheeky little moments about being her little prince. He reacted about it with a different personality but still being the slightly annoying smart a**. Tom was strange…and he actually knew it.

Tom looked up from his window and looked at his driver stopping at a parking spot. ’’You are in time…Thanks you!’’He says with a smile and nod. The driver chuckled softly and stepped out to open his door. Tom stepped out of the car and take his own bag with him. He hold up his hand as the driver brought his car away. Tom quickly walked towards the house. He open the door with his keys and stepped inside with placing his coat in the closet. Tom was happy to do it alone. He walked his way towards the kitchen and quickly get his usual soda bottle. These hours he had an appointment with his friends on the internet about the latest shows but first enjoy his soda bottle in the game room. He kept his bag near him and take his bottle towards the game room slash den.

Tom walked inside the room and notice his oldest brother show his way to flirt with a older woman. ’’This is Oliver way to show affections or flirt…Or well-known the Joey Tribianni how are you doing..See the smile and the half naked outfit. A over-confident moments and before you know it he would swoop his hair like the female Justin bieber…Still strange for a woman call Justin..my classmates say it.. ‘’He says looking at the blond woman and knocked slightly his head. Tom looked at his oldest sister and brother. ’’Doctor Collins brought me back towards my youth..It was rather interesting to discuss it with him about it. ’’Tom says with a small smile and walked towards table and chair. ’’Also now appointment with people outside..they wish to discuss the charaters analyses and the technique like the way of James Cameron with his three dimensional vision… ’’He says placing his laptop on the table and open his soda bottle. ’Now I have to change my schedule…with drinking out of the bottle..’’Tom thinks while starting his laptop and drink his soda bottle. He looked at his oldest brother and sister with the new woman.

‘’ Happiness in intelligent people is the rarest thing I know.
.”

User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

Tipsy Sex Symbol

7,250 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Tipsy 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
User Image
ASH TYPHOON CULVER
SUCCESS IS NOT FINAL,
tab FAILURE IS NOT FATAL.
IT IS THE COURAGE TO CONTINUE THAT COUNTS.

tab tab tab tab I AM A FIGHTER, NOT A LOVER.

12:45. It was around that time that Ash Typhoon Culver had woken up. The inked male may have been up but he had yet to budge from bed. His light blue eyes followed the words on his screen as he typed out message after message to several different people. It had mostly been females that he was texting. Ash was known to always talk to a lot of females since he found that he didn't get along well with many males. The only males he seemed to get along with were: His father, his twin brother, Nevaeh, and his best friend, Oliver. Ever since Ash was about to speak, he was always either in arguments with so call friends and now that he was a bit grown, those arguments would sometimes change into fights. Not with Oliver though, the two just easily got along. Maybe it was their love for music that made them get along so well. Yeah. that had to be it.

Checking his phone as he still texted other, Oliver must have seen been asleep so he decided to wait for the okay to head over to the male's house.

1:30. Finally working his way out of his bed, the male stretched, revealing he was a rather long six foot two. Pinching the bridge of his nose, as he walked out in the hallway. His parents hadn't been home. Knocking on the door that was across from his, he waited for a answer from his twin brother but when he hadn't received anything; he went on ahead and helped himself in to find a empty bedroom. Where the hell could he have gone? Whatever, he thought to himself before walking out of the male's room. Going downstairs into the kitchen, he made his way to the fridge and opened it up to see what contents it held. Not finding anything in the fridge, he opened the other side which held the frozen products and grabbed a small, frozen pizza. Preheating the stove up, he took a seat at the island while he waited. Grabbing his phone, he texted Nevaeh to see where the other had gone. it had took a good ten minutes before he received a text back saying that he was at work. Oh right. Ash had completely forgotten about that. Ash and Nevaeh both worked at a Starbucks that wasn't too far from where they lived. Ash had been off for the next to days luckily so he got to focus on the band that him and Oliver were in. Working and being in a band was a bit complicated, but he dealt with it.

"Mr. Culver?" Turning around to see his butler, Mr. Cullington, he raised a eyebrow. "You could have gotten me sir if you were hungry. Would you like me to make you something?" Ash had looked at the frozen pizza that he was about to make him and thought about it. No, I'll be fine, thank you, he said.

2:30. Ash had been playing his video game while chewing on a straw he grabbed from the kitchen when his phone had vibrated. Pausing the game, he reached over for the phone and seen it was Oliver telling him he could come over.

To: Oliver
                                                  Msg: Well it's about time! I shall be
                                                  there shortly ~

Pressing send, he chucked his phone on the bed and turned off his game system. Heading into his bathroom, he started up the shower so he could get ready for today. It had took the male awhile before he was dressed and ready to head out. Grabbing his motorcycle helmet, his phone, and wallet; he shoved the phone and wallet in his two front pockets before slipping on his motorcycle helmet and heading out of his house. Heading into his garage, he sat on top of his motorcycle that was designed for people over six foot. He had paid for most of it but his father had helped him out with it because Ash had rather a motorcycle over a car, unlike his brother who wanted a car. Revving the engine as the garage door open, he took off towards the King's home.

Within a matter of minutes, Ash was outside of the King's mansion. This weather was something that Ash had to be careful in when it came to his motorcycle. There has been times when he's had scares but he wouldn't give up his bike for anything. Heading up to the door, he rung the doorbell several times so it was known it was him. When the door was open and the butler revealed himself, Ash smiled. "Oh. Mr. Ash, I should have known," Ash chuckled. Ah, you knew I would have came eventually, Ash had gave the butler his infamous crooked smile. When the door was opened a bit wider and the butler stepped aside, Ash walked in and rubbed his feet on the welcome rug so he wouldn't possibly slip in the house. "Oliver is right this way," the butler told him before guiding Ash to where his best friend was. Seeing the King siblings at first, Ash light blue eyes were distracted by the rather attractive blonde in the room. Is this a relative I didn't know about? He questioned no one in particular as he made his way by Oliver's side.

OUTFIT

Tipsy Sex Symbol

7,250 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Tipsy 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
    User Image

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

I hate the cold, Cataleya Renee Gomez had commented on as she sat in the back of her parent's car. "Cataleya,
    you've been complaining ever since we left Florida," a female that was seated in the passenger seat had
    quickly said after Cataleya spoke. Do you think maybe it's because I don't like the fact that I had to leave
    my old life behind because of your new job?
    She snapped back. "That's no way to speak to your mother
    young lady." Sorry... softly left Cataleya's mouth as she looked at the snow that was falling outside
    of the vehicle. Cataleya heard movement in the front and a hand placed on her knee. Her dark brown
    orbs glanced to look over at her mother. "Sweetie... I know you don't like the fact that we had to leave,
    but I know you'll meet new friends and who knows? You might actually love it here," her mother smiled
    at the female and as a attempt, Cataleya gave her a small smile. Yeah, maybe. This is just such a big
    difference,
    she spoke once again and looked out the window.

When she heard that she was moving to New York, Cataleya hadn't been the happiest person on the block.
    She had been born and raised in Florida, so finding out that she was moving WAY up north: where it
    was freezing cold and she heard that people only cared about themselves there. She knew she wouldn't
    adjust well. How would people there react to her lively personality? How did people really act there?
    Should she believe what she had heard? Would she make friends like she easily did in Florida? So many
    questions that she knew were about to get answered soon. She chewed the inside of her lip as she
    watched the scene pass her by before she was soon lulled into a deep slumber.

"Cataleya... We're here," Cataleya mumbled in her sleep a bit before she opened her eyes to see her
    father's face. Giving him a nod to confirm that she was up, she unbuckled her seat belt and stepped
    out of the car. Letting out a yawn, she looked up at her new home. "This doesn't
    look better than our old home." Oh how she was so tempted to say that, but she bit her tongue and
    followed her parents in the house. Luckily, everything had been moved in the home. The only things
    they would have to unpack is the small items, clothing, stuff like that. Looking around the house,
    all this change was a bit overwhelming for the fourteen year old girl. She would be stuck here until
    she had graduated and went off to college. She had to deal with being here for what felt like ever.

Walking up to her new bedroom, at least she got to bring her bed with her. Falling back on the bed,
    she sighed. Fishing her cell phone out her pocket, she checked the time, 12:00PM. What was she suppose
    to do? Looking over at the boxes, she decided she might as well unpack.

2:30PM. The female let out a exhausted huff of air as she looked at her dresser that she arranged with
    photos of her friends and various makeups and perfumes on it. Her clothes had been put in the drawers
    and some hanging up in her closet. Going to her window, she realized a little spot that she could sit on
    if she opened up her window; like a small part of the roof. Opening her window, she looked at her door
    before stepping out. Luckily, it wasn't slippery. Wrapping her arms around herself, she looked at her
    new neighborhood. It wasn't loud at least. She didn't get a chance to see the traffic of New York since
    she fell asleep during the car ride but she was sure that it was terrible. Hearing the sound of what
    sounded like a motorcycle, she looked over at the house next to hers to see a male heading up to
    the door. He seemed to be a tad bit older than her. She wonder if he lived there and if they had siblings
    around her age. She decided against going over there though and remained where she was.

OUTFIT
User Image

JASPER ARCHIBALD LANCASTER
I'm not paid enough for this!

It was the same thing every morning, day and night. Jasper would awaken at an ungodly hour before the rest of the house and begin preparations for whatever the day held. That was the curse of being a butler to a posh, rich lawyer for so many years. He did not know why he put up with it, especially his boss's horrid business partner. That woman made Jasper want to shudder in her presence and throw up all at once. Possibly, there was a reason or two for him to stay on and keep doing his job for this family. The kids were one of his favourite things, secretly he adored them. They were so funny, and he watched them grow up and go through whatever life had in front of them. Another reason would be tormenting that retched business partner, now that was his favourite thing most of all. And then there was his boss, they had been together for years and even though he could be a pain, Jasper still enjoyed the man every so often. Yes, these were the reasons he stayed on as the King's family butler. It's all he's ever known, and sometimes he thought it was all he ever wanted to do.

He had not made breakfast yet, but knowing the children they would find something they wanted to eat before he had the chance. He could trust Aria and Tom to find something that related to breakfast, it was the other two that gave him the worry of finding potato chips and chocolate all over his clean kitchen. Jasper finished off dusting the vases and antique tables just as he heard the doorbell ring. "Please be someone other than Ash..." Jasper prayed in a whisper as he gently put down his cleaning utensils and made his way over to the door. Before even opening it he could see a very pretty blond woman standing behind it. He presumed it was the new nanny that would be watching over the children. So, he pulled open the door and gave the woman a smile. He was correct in his assumption, because he remembered talking to this woman about the job and the King family in general. "Hello, ma'am. Allow me to take you to your room." Then she began to ramble about an uncle Jack and something about downtown in a nasally giggle.

Jasper showed her to her room and left her to do whatever new nannies did when they first entered the house. He never really stuck around after the first entrance. After finishing up the dusting he left behind, Jasper headed into the den to check if there was anything else to clean. Once entering the room he surveyed the situation. Young Aria was sitting whilst reading a book, the new nanny was blabbering to her about god knows what while Oliver attempted to flirt with the woman. Jasper held back a snort at this, seeing the young man attempt this brought much amusement to him. Suddenly Tom ventured into the mansion, explaining to the nanny about Oliver's overconfidence. Even Jasper had to relinquish a smile at this."Master Tom, always a pleasure." The doorbell rang once more and the man could only assume whom it would be now that the eldest King boy was awake. He strolled over to the door and opened it, finally seeing what he was dreading to see. "Ah, Mr. Ash. I should have known." Jasper rolled his eyes a bit as the young man smiled and chuckled.

Once the young man was inside, Jasper closed the door and began to guide him to Oliver. "Oliver is right this way..." The two entered the den and immediately Jasper knew what these hormonal teenagers would look at. After Ash spoke, thinking this was a relative he did not know about, Jasper could just sense how the rest of his day would go: keeping the two young men away from this nanny.

Omnipresent Judge

User Image

where: gaming room xxxxxxxxxx with who: everyone xxxxxxxxxx feelings/thoughts: who is this lady? xxxxxxxxxx outfit: x

HEADS UP !

User Image
                                      A little girl with long, wavy brunette locks was sitting at her small table writing down on a piece of paper. It wasn’t homework, but rather a new idea of a prank. However, judging from the pile of balls of paper, it wasn’t going so well. She scribbled on the idea after deciding it wasn’t good enough. She sighed in frustrated and tapped her fingers on the table. She was completely out of ideas. Maura was the prankster in the family. The innocent act she would put up in front of company was so unsuspecting victim would be completely unaware of what was to happen to them. Maura figured she couldn’t come up with any ideas because she was hungry. It was 2:30, but she hadn’t eaten anything all day. “I need brain food!” Maura said before getting out of her chair and leaving her room. She didn’t know what she would have, but anything was better than nothing.

Maura trotted down the long staircase and made her way into the kitchen to find something to eat it. She grabbed a stool and climbed it. She opened up one of the cupboards and pulled out a box of strawberry pop tarts. She climbed back down and sat on the stool. She opened the box and pulled out the last package and began eating them once they opened. As she sat chewing, she thought about her idea of a new prank and who she was going to pull it on. Unfortunately, she was still out of ideas. Maybe it was because she needed a new victim. She has pulled many pranks on her family and their friends. She thought it was weird how they still never expected it. But she knew they’d be catching on soon, which is why she needed a new person to play a prank on.

Speaking of her family, Maura didn’t see any of them today, probably because she was cooped up inside her bedroom all day. Maura ventured off find anybody from her family. She knew her father was in his study and he didn’t really like to be bothered when he was, so Maura decided to look for her siblings. She looked everywhere, but still didn’t find them. She pouted and crossed her arms. Just where in the heck were they? She thought about where everyone could be and then realized she hadn’t checked the gaming room. Maura made her way into the gaming room and sure enough that's where she found everyone. Maura was puzzled as to why everyone was down here, but she was going to find out. She pushed between her older brother, Oliver, and his weird friend, Ash. "Hey! Daddy says no parties unless I'm invited!" Maura said. Maura only assumed it was a party because everyone was in the gaming, and Oliver is in nothing but his underwear. She then noticed the pretty blonde woman standing before them. Maura was even more confused now.

"Who's the broad?" Maura asked with a raised eyebrow. Maura often caught others off guard with the things she said. It wasn't surprising to hear Maura using words she wasn't allowed to use. She was rather brutally honest for a child. She pointed out stuff that wasn't meant to be pointed out, especially if it came across as rude. But she was only seven, she still didn't know any better. She crossed her arms and tapped her foot impatiently. "I'm waiting for an answer!" Whoever this woman was, she would know who Maura was by the end of the day.

Blessed Prophet

7,850 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Profitable 100
  • First step to fame 200
User Image

I know, I know
xxxWhen I compliment her . . .
xx she won't believe me

She's so beautiful and I tell her everyday
Sad to think that she don't see what I see

xxxxxxxxxx I could kiss them all day if she'd let me

by Kagurome for MaskedEyes
do not steal

Aria King

User Image

Aria was enjoying the silence of the room, Hamlet, and the BAM! A oddliy voice, and well let's face it, a very attractive blonde woman. Right away the woman was speaking many words in a signle breath, Aria feared the woman may pass out from the lack of breathing, as the woman continued to talk, Aria cocked her head to the side to hide her blush when the woman called her beautiful, why do adults feel the need to lie. Anyway if the woman didn't mention she was the new employee, Aria would have thought she was some escort a politician had hired. Nodding her head every so often to try and keep up with the woman was saying, She would even open her mouth up to speak but quickly closed it due to the fact that the woman was still speaking, so Aria just gave a polite, yet shy smile and listened. Something about rats that were quite large.

As if on que, Oliver walked in. Doing his usual flirts and lines, Aria rolled her eyes and returned to her book leaving her older brother to make a fool of himself. Aria continued to make side notes and highlights through out the page, when she felt her phone go off. Opening the text message from Ellie, she covered her mouth to hide the smile and rolled her eyes at the fact that Ellie hadn't done her homework, then again that is why she loved her. Ellie was a ball of awesomeness and even got Aria out of her shell sort of. When it was just Ellie and her, Aria would be hyper and random and just well fun, not her nerdy, constant thriving for the perfection she is at school. Typing away on her phone to respond to her best friend's text.

TO :: ELLIECAKES
                                                MSG :: LOL SERIOUSLY WE NEED TO WORK
                                                ON YOUR FOCUS ! ! ! !
                                                BUT YES I'LL HELP U OUT!
                                                WARNING A STRANGE BLONDE WOMAN
                                                IS STEALING OLIVER'S ATTENTION!
                                                OH OH AND I'LL HAVE WHATEVER YOU ARE HAVING
                                                AS LONG AS IT IS SWEET AND GIVES ME ENERGY!
                                                KAY KAY XOXO

Sending the text to Eleanor she began to nibble on her second pop tart when she saw Jasper walk down and saw his trade mark smirk towards her brother. Smiling at the situation as it unfolded, she saw Tom and heard him speak the mumbo jumbo of the mental reasoning for why Oliver was doing what he was doing, sighing she looked over at Tom giving him a knowing look. "Tom remember you don't bring your session speak home with you, you know it confuses Oliver and gives him a headache." Aria added the last part in with a small smile. She was about to take another bite when Ash came into the room. Her eyes widening she quickly shut her mouth and hid behind the pages of Hamlet trying to distract herself with the reading. Peaking above the top of her book she saw Ash check out Fran, the gorgeous blonde, biting her bottom lip as she quickly went about putting everything in her messenger bag trying to hide the ever growing blush, she finally heard the terror herself, her sister Maura. Sighing as she heard her sister speak, she looked quickly over at the young girl in pink, "Maura this is Fran, Fran this is Maura and our brother Tom, Uh, umm if you will, ex,excuse me I have some studying to do." With that said, Aria grabbed the strap of her bag and bolted out of the room like a startled deer.

Passing Jasper she gave a small smile before asking, "Uh, Jasper Ellie should be here soon, umm, could you l,let her know that I'll be in the f,family room?" Speaking in her soft, shy voice, Aria gave one last smile before taking off to the family room. Plopping on to the large white couch she took a few deep breaths to try and rid herself of her scarlet cheeks. Hiding her face in her hands as she let out a a groan full of her nerves and frustrations. Maybe Ash liked blondes, ugh she should even care! Sitting back up and fixing her glasses she dug through her bag and pulled out Hamlet again this time just reading it to distract her mind and to ignore her emotions, also to entertain herself till Ellie walked through the door. Taking a peak outside the window she couldn't help but notice the new neighbors have finally settled in.

What I'm wearing :: Outfit
                                                Mood I'm in:: Nervous, Embarrassed, Jealous
                                                Song I'm singing :: Jude Law and a semester abroad - Brand New
                                                Where I can be found :: The Family Room / The Living Room

[[O.O.C. YAY TWO MORE PEOPLE NEED TO JOIN ^.^]]

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image
xxxxxxxxxx⋯⋯⋯xxxxxx⋯x⋯⋯ ⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
ccccccc JUST WHEN YOU THINK THE ROAD IS GOING NOWHERE x JUST WHEN YOU ALMOST GAVE UP ON YOUR DREAMS
ssssssssssssss THEY TAKE YOU BY THE HAND
cccxxxccc██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ████ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ and show you that you can
ccccxxxcxcc██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ████ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ and show you that you can

xxOOOxxxxxx━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Well, well miss teenager girl was very shy which was cute to a certain point because boys now days were into that kind of stuff. Back in her days boys were like hungry beasts who wanted to hump anything that walked. She was about to poke Aria's head just to make sure she was alive, then a male voice caught her attention so she turn around to face the male. A young teen in his early seventeen or eighteen, who only was wearing sleeping pants. She blinked a few times while trying to put a name to the face but fail. Could it be Peter? James? Raul? Oh what the hell, she was going to greet him ''Hello superman, I believe you had lost your cape.'' she reply in a nasal voice before waving her hand in the air. Boy haven't he hear about clothes before? It was just like her ex boyfriend Julio, that handsome Latin male avoid shirts like the plague. As Fran fantasize another male enter the room, she just squeeze her eyes tight and raise an eyebrow, he seem odd...like his uncle Tom. Fran couldn't believe the teen boy was going to the shrink, well that was unexpected. ''Wow, must have been a quick trip.'' she cross her arms over the chest, she will have a word with Mr. King about that later on. Who send their be-loving kids to therapy?

''Don't you worry about him. Let me put it this way...when he is 20, I'll be 30, when he is 30, I'll be 30, when he is 40, you'll understand why I'm still 30. It's the new math; learn it.'' Fran snap her fingers in the air while flashing a wide smile. She had date a few younger males in the past but no one less than twenty-one, dating someone younger was fun and refreshing but they were not husband material. Ok so there she was going back to memory lane when another teen walked in the room. Another kid wonder who was the attractive gorgeous blonde in the room. ''Just the nanny.'' she place one hand in the air while the other point herself while giggling. Was it so hard to believe that she was thirty. Fine thirty-three. Beautiful and single. ''There you are Jasper.'' Fran walked in his direction, to be honest the mansion was filled with kids what was she suppose to do with them? Feed them? Who Mr. King thought she was the nanny? Oh right she was the nanny! She kept forgetting she was now a nanny. At the contrary of her mother who keep thinking she had move in with a handsome single millionaire, his kids and the butler. It was absurd! If she was going to move with a millionaire she will make sure he was single and with no kids. She needed to tell her best friend about it, so Fran made a mental note about calling her later on and invite her in.

Her train of thoughts was interrupt when a little cute child join the group, now that must be little Maura asking who she was.''Well you're a bitter little person aren't you? We're gonna get along great!'' she smile. Well well, apparently young princess was a bit of a brat...rude?! ''Hmmh well that was exactly what I said when I found out my ex was cheating on me. '' Fran raise an eyebrow, ''You know what he told me, Fran we are over move your cra- I mean stuffs out of my apartment.'' she bite her lower lip ''So I told him: you can keep it, except my clothes and make - up.'' Fran snap her finger side to side twice in the air. Oh boy! A lady never leave her personal beauty supplies behind. Wait what was she talking about? Now she sounded like her mother! OMG. She better ask Jasper how things run around. ''That was my mother talking! I really to stop eating pastrami....'' she cover her mouth while rolling her eyes away. Wait didn't someone ask her a question? She look around trying to figure what was? Oh yes! It was the little girl. ''I'm your nanny, your father hire me to do nanny's stuffs.'' she added.

She heard Aria talking, Fran acknowledge that the weird kid was Tom, the little one was Maura, and the superman was Oliver. So who was Ellie? What Mr. King never told her about a fifth child. The nanny of five kids? Oh dear lord, that was a lot! Then Aria excuse herself of the room because she was going to finish studying. Well this kids were...odd. Who study on weekends? They are teens they need to be outside, party, hanging out, going to the movies, etc.. Maybe she can take them for a ride to the movies. Or they can go hang out at Starbucks. ''So what the previous nanny did around here?'' Fran asked to Maura, but anyone was welcome to answer her question. ''Comb your hair? Play with the dolls? Shopping?'' she asked, caressing Maura's hair ''Aren't you a doll?'' she giggled. ''Is there anything special you kids do on weekends?'' Rich kids behave the same as normal kids, they bother around, they live their life based on drama, they went shopping and dating. Maybe they could afford a Porsche for Christmas or Hanukkah. Well whatever, there was nothing this kids could throw at her she haven't see before. ''I mean it's the weekend shouldn't you kids be out enjoying the weather?'' Fran asked a bit worried she had to work today.

''Can't you just teach me how to fit in? Come on, Jasper, you know all about that fancy-schmancy stuff!''

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff