Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image
::Cameron::O'Conner::

Cameron rolled her eyes when he just shrugged. She then heard him counter her question with another question about her outfit. She looked at what she was wearing and smirked. "Oh I forgot to mention that I've gone to the darkside." she said seriously. She kept a blank look for a few minutes before smirking. "I just felt like making a semi-good impression among everyone plus the girls wouldn't rule me out as not being a threat right away if I walked in her wearing my rainbow tutu." she said smirking. She kind of figured thats why he had dressed differently as well. She flopped down on the couch and stared at the ceiling. "Who wants ice cream?" she asked. Since the one guy said something about ice cream when he was introducing himself she had ice cream on the brain.

Tipsy Streaker

[[gack! x_x
imma probably will post tomorrow Dx
to busy tonight ;-;]]

Tipsy Streaker

User Image

User Image

.T.o.s.h.i.y.a.
.S.i.n.f.u.l. .D.e.l.i.c.a.c.y.

User Image
Toshiya rubbed the back of his neck, wondering if he took it to far since th other hadn’t responded but quickly recovered by starting to bug Hyde. Who was daydreaming. “watcha doin?” he asked, standing on his tip toes to look over the other males shoulder. Totchi wasn’t the tallest male, but he wasn’t REALLy short luckily. He looked out the window curiously, never having really paid attention to how high they were or how big this place really was. He looked oer his shoulder at just the word ice cream. “Oooh!! I want!” he said with a childlike enthusiasm.

<3

User Image

H Y D E - E C HO - H A R K E R

User Image

Say its true…Or everything that matters breaks in two </3

Hyde practically jumped out of his skin when Toshiya cam eup from behind, almost smacking the blonde. He took a deep breath to calm himself down, he could hear the chuckles from Toshiya, who was happy with his reaction. “I was just thinking.” He smiled slightly, chuckling softly at Toshiya’s reaction to ice cream even if his slightly loud enthusiastic response made his ear ring a little.

User Image
[[sorry slow replys! been busy with PSATs and such. I got a new turtle so im spending ALOT of time taking care of him! god mod me untill this weekedn i guess! dont let it die! BTW! is contagious cute still in the RP?]]

Tipsy Streaker

[[ >.<
i haven't been able to post in much of anything cause of PSAT's, Band show case, and getting ready to perform at next weeks homecoming >_O

so even if you gusy posted i probably wouldn't have been able to xD]]
s**t >.> <.< we fell behind.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas