Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bashful Giver

12,000 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Semi lit
Inspired by sleepovers.

Bashful Giver

12,000 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200
This is about a group of best girl friends planning a slumber party no boys allowed and all that good stuff. They had been planning this for a while now everyone is bringing things for the sleepover. What happens when a group of guy friends hear about the house at the end of the street is going to be parent free and with a group of girls in it couldnt be better right? So the boys are planning on crashing the slumber party . The girls have no idea about the boys plans. Also the host's big brother and his best guy friend are crashing at the house as well. So this should be fun. Get to typing! You may be invited or not~! Lots and lots of drama is ahead.

Bashful Giver

12,000 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200

1: no cybering
2. play nice
3. no limit on characters
4. five lines and up
5. send in profiles titled "party'
6. this is meant to be a easy laid back rp smile

Bashful Giver

12,000 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200

Boys Vs Girls (will add more)

Boys
User ImageUser ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Role: The Charming Blue-eyes
username: KittyCat_Luna
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Role: The Ladies' Man
username: Limit3d 3dition

Role: the goofy sweetheart
username: x dis - obey

Role: Mister flirty Class-Clown
username:ToxicKiwi x3

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Role: The Big Brother
username: bassluver
Role: The Leader
username: BrokenPandaCookies
Role: The Big Brothers Best Friend
username: BrokenPandaCookies
User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Role: Mister Sidekick
username: foxy ninja 14

Girls

Role: The Host
username: ToxicKiwi x3
Role: Miss Songbird
username: foxy ninja 14

Role: Miss Artist
username: KittyCat_Luna

Role: Miss hard to get
username: sugarhime--xx

Role: The enigmatic surfer
username: x dis - obey

Role: The Mellow One
username: Brittanysaur

Role: The Quiet Nerd
username: LuckZombiie

Role: The host's best friend
username: I Princess Rosamund I

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Role :: The Flirty Friend
Username :: You fudging Whoree

Bashful Giver

12,000 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200
100x100 3 Icon (Real person)
Role:
username:

Bashful Giver

12,000 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200

Bashful Giver

12,000 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200
User ImageUser Image

It was getting dark outside and tonight she was spending the night with the girls it was going to be so much fun. Belle quickly packed some clothes and had picked up some chips and soda for the slumber party. Hurrying her mom to get in the car to take her to her friends house she sat down and buckled up and soon they where off. She had already put on her pjs because it was pretty warm out and she thought it was just going to to be the girls there. A car pulled up to the hosts house and she quickly got out and put her messenger bag on her shoulders and grabbed the bag of junk food . Saying goodbye to her mom she watched as she pulled out and made her way to the door. Belle then knocked on the door hoping she will answer it soon so she wouldnt be waiting long in her pjs outside her friends house.

[[ooc: sleep wear ;p ]]

Bashful Giver

12,000 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200
bassluver

ToxicKiwi x3

I Princess Rosamund I

Shirtless Fatcat

5,550 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Team Edward 100
  • Hygienic 200
I will post once I get home on my laptop...,sorry:/

Shirtless Ladykiller

8,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

I HAD A WAY THEN losing . it . all . on . my . own I HAD A HEART THEN
            ↙↙ a n d . i`m . not . SLEEPING NOW _ t h e . d a r k . i s . t o o . h a r d . t o . b e a t » » »
            xoxoxoxoxoxoCause they're calling, calling, calling me home

YOU SHOW THE LIGHTS THAT TURN ME TO STONE

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo A N D x S O x I x T E L L x M Y S E L F x T H A T x I ` L L x B E x S T R O N G
            xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo A N D x D R E A M I N G x W H E N x T H E Y ` R E x G O N E x S T R O N G

NOISESIPLAYWITHINMYHEAD && TOUCHMYOWNSKIN &&ANDHOPETHEY`LLSTILLBETHERE

☆ ☆ ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈
            Asher moaned when her mom came into her room and hounded her on how next time she wanted to go somewhere she was going to have to clean her room, Okay! Fine! I get it! Asher got off of her bed and pushed her mother out of her room and shut the door. She grabbed a tote bag out of her closet and filled it with things she would need for the night. Then she changed into her pajamas because she knew if she didn't she wouldn't be changing at all.

After she was all cleaned up she trotted down the spiral staircase in her house then screamed bye to whoever could here her then grabbed her car keys and unlocked the sports car and slid in. Asher threw her bags in the passenger seat and headed to her friends house, they were having a sleep over, and Asher was pumped for it,

Once she arrived she already saw that Miranda had already arrived she grinned and grabbed her tote bag and walked to the door and knocked three firm times before turning to Miranda, Hey ready for the party? she giggled and turned her head towards Miranda.

THE FLIRTY FRIEND | asher reeves

I KNOW EXACTLY WHERE I AM : [Where the sleepovers taking place]
                      I WAS ENJOYING THE SILENCE `TILL YOU CAME: [Miranda]
                      I REALLY AM QUITE BUSY : [Chatting]
                      OUT OF COCAINE : [Hey guys! Outfit]

Bashful Giver

12,000 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Mckenzie Carter Jefferson

Carter woke up and it was 5pm what the hell was he doing still in bed anyways? Grabbing his phone he looked through his text most where from girls that he didnt feel like texting back none from his male friends which was weird. He then took a shower and put on pj pants and a loose shirt and went outside and sat on the hood of his car just waiting. He heard the girls down the street where going to have a sleepover and he didnt know if they where going to crash it or not.

User Image

Hilarious Smoker

5,275 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Dressed Up 200
User ImageXUser ImageXUser Image
sαмυєl jαмєs ρoттoяff
тнє lєαđєя
User ImageUser Image

It was a late night, Samuel James Pottorff was roaming the streets alone. He was a popular guy at school, he was well known. Sam was just wondering the streets looking for something to do. He couldn't find anything to do so he pulled out his black iPhone and texted his friend.
To: Carter
He sighed pressing send and sat on the curb staring out into the street.

ocation: Curb

ompany: No One

ood: Bored

utrak: Outfit in left pic.song in right pic bad first post

User Image

Shirtless Fatcat

5,550 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Team Edward 100
  • Hygienic 200
User Image

Aubree Set the pizza on the counter, and fixed her P.J. she checked the phone, and looked at my phone. Aubree opened the door to see people standing out there
"Hey!"
Aubree smiled and lifted her arms up. then lowered them down she motioned the girls into the house. she stepped out little bit more, she looked both left and right. making sure none of the boys or her brother was there. she walk into the house,she scratched her head. she had a black forgot everything that she wanted to do. she looked at the girls that where there.
"well I have an idea.. do you guys want to pig out or truth and dare while pigging out?"
Aubree smiled. she stood there in the middle of room, she checked her phone and scrolled through her contacts

-To:brother
subject: I'm freaking out yes me freaking out! all I can think of is truth an dare.. help?!
p.s do NOT come over I just need help!

o.o.c - sorry I'm on. my tablet :/ I tried my best !

Bashful Giver

12,000 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200

Mckenzie Carter Jefferson

Carter felt his phone go off then he saw his friend sitting on the curb how lame of him to do that . Jumping off his car he walked over to Sam "Im not sure what to do i heard that Aubree is having a sleep over tonight" he mentioned to his friend. Not really sure if they should crash the chick slumber party though there where probably some hot chicks there. He wondered where the other guys where he would just wait until they texted them to tell them anything.

User Image

Hilarious Smoker

5,275 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Dressed Up 200
User ImageXUser ImageXUser Image
sαмυєl jαмєs ρoттoяff
тнє lєαđєя
User ImageUser Image

Sam continued to stare at the street until he heard a familiar voice. It had been Carters. Looking up at the boy with his pale green eyes he sighed. Watching as Carter sat beside him and told him about the girls plans a smirk came upon his pale lips. "Perfect!" he exclaimed and stood up. "We HAVE to crash that party Carter! I got the perfect plan!" he laughed evilly as he rubbed his hands together. You could say that Sam was a prankster. "Text her brother, i got Zander." he laughed and texted Zander.
To: Zander
Message: Bro, were crashing that party, me and Carter will meet you there.
He pressed send and smiled at Carter.

ocation: Curb

ompany: Carter

ood: Bored

utrak: Outfit in left pic.song in right pic. Nick my other character

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers