Welcome to Gaia! ::

There are two twins, one boy and one girl, they are used to being abused and being forced to work. They always dreamed of someone owning them that would treat them as people, so they ran aay and hid in an abandoned mansion.
((Bravo, well done, thanks))
*She looks over at him and rushes to hug him*
"Umm, sister" Eriil said, "Please don't squeeze" Eriil said to his sister. "I am so hungry, it kind of actually hurts now" he said weakly struggling away from his sister as they walked into the abandoned mansion.
*She looked sad*

"Ohh sorry"
"No, mom used to say hugs were free, give them away" he said weakly, and quietly, "I should be hugging you"
*She sat down on the hard clold floor and thought about things*
FoxyLove
*She sat down on the hard clold floor and thought about things*

"What's wrong" he said sitting next to her, "Something troubles you?" Eriil asked sitting close to her...
*Dee looked over at him a moment*

"Think someone will find us"
"Would, would we really want someone to.?" he asked sincerely, "I mean, if we get lucky, and find someone who could love us..." he trailed off, "But what if they don't?"
*The smile on her face faded. She looked away from him*
FoxyLove
*The smile on her face faded. She looked away from him*

"Don't act like that, We just... we had to grow up faster then most people, and after what's happened to us..." he stopped for her sake... then sighed... "We really... really need someone don't we?" he said comforting, "Anyone..."
*she looked around it was dark she was scared. the dark was a bad bad memory for her*
a small healthy looking girl looks at them from the stairs and tosses two cooked hams at them
"What the?" Eriil asked afraid, instinctivly hopping back...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff