Welcome to Gaia! ::

._. ..... If I starve for.. 3 month or so and try to live off of left over at Mcdonalds and beg for food.. I'll have enough money for a one way plane ticket to Hawaii...
Baka Yashiro version 2
._. ..... If I starve for.. 3 month or so and try to live off of left over at Mcdonalds and beg for food.. I'll have enough money for a one way plane ticket to Hawaii...

*pounces and gently taps your head*

If you starve for three months, I don't think you'll be able to get to Hawaii. ^^;;
*Pounced 'n' head gently tapped..* ._.; Im sorta used to starving.. I meditate the whole day off...And seems there's no other way of making money X_x..
Baka Yashiro version 2
*Pounced 'n' head gently tapped..* ._.; Im sorta used to starving.. I meditate the whole day off...And seems there's no other way of making money X_x..

Awww... sweatdrop I'm poor too, if that makes you feel any better. 3nodding

Anyways, I have to go!!! I need to drive my grandma somewhere. 3nodding

If you guys want, we can keep posting in here or something. 3nodding You can also PM me too... Either way works. ^_^

*huggles everybody*

Bye byes!!!
bummmmmmp ._.;
do you not need me anymore?? crying
hello. Is anyone still here? Sorry. My comp died then my bro took over. crying So... what's up??
Lixue_F.

Yeah he does. 3nodding He wants three miko. ^_^

Kuromajutsushionna
hello. Is anyone still here? Sorry. My comp died then my bro took over. crying So... what's up??

It was all a conspiracy by your brother. ninja
Aiko-Sama
Lixue_F.

Yeah he does. 3nodding He wants three miko. ^_^

Kuromajutsushionna

It was all a conspiracy by your brother. ninja

Hehe. I'll just start playing the musical he'll run out of the room really fast!!!! blaugh I must go watch Ksnshin..... xd

3,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
  • First step to fame 200
Would anyone mind if I'm a Kau-Karasu who hangs out at the temple grounds. If its ok pm me since Gaia's screwy right now.
I guess no one's here anymore.... *watching Yuugiou*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces