Welcome to Gaia! ::

Liberal Hunter

1,850 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Voter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
"I call it fire whiskey." Dachi said and tilted his head at Ela. A dragon, huh. Maybe she can release me. "It's me own brew and I don't be having time for it to be aged in a barrel, so thats why it don't be having no color." No, yer not going to be starting a death match cuz your sad about doing what had to be done. No need to ruin others happiness. he thought as Frost kissed Ela. "Even if it would be a wonderful fight." he said under his breath as she got up and began dancing again. He finished his drink and put his flask back in his pocket. One more apology. he thought and made his way into the dining room. "Miss Kat?"

Beloved Friend

Pan heard ela loud and clear as she placed her in the tiny handkerchief. It was a snug fit but yet comfortable at the same time. Feeling herself being handed over to frost then being placed atop his shoulders she embraced the new body as she got comfortable. Before passing out however she shot one last message to ela. (He had elnorous however they decided it was best to keep things as friends. He won't chase you he will wait for you to come to him. Frost he will flirt with you and was once quite the ladies man. He looks to have fun but I have never seen him get to serious but perhaps he is waiting for the right one.) With that thought she found herself fast asleep snoring gently on frost's shoulder.
User Image

User ImageUser Image

Frost was off somewhere in lala land as he only briefly heard ela's comment towards him. Snapping out of it he nodded as he gently lifted the faerie onto his shoulders. His lips couldn't help but raise themselves into a crooked grin as he clearly saw ela seem to get a bit of a blush. "Seven sounds good hot lips." As he gave her a small little wink. He was going to say something else to dachi when the man disappeared into the other room saying something about miss kat. Seeing there was no one yet in the bar he felt it was safe enough. Gently waving his hand in the air a trail of bright shimmering ice would form right behind wherever ela danced making it look as though she were creating the ice with her feet. If she were paying attention maybe she would appreciate the added flare to her dancing.

Invisible Lover

36,875 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Egg Collector 100
Chaos Duo
Chase, Jack, Rayne, Des
orangeblossom232
Am & Ehm
Devossy
Red

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

╔═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗
When Ehm fell asleep at the table, and Am had to introduce her, Kat would wave her hand lightly, a Shadow opening beneath the sleeping twin and dropping her soundlessly onto the bed in said twin's room, careful to deposit her in such a gentle way that she did not fall and hurt herself, but rather was lain down slowly and carefully, as if by a parent to a child, or a lover to their sleeping Mate. She herself knew just how much injuries from any Mission could hurt when jarred. And Ehm certainly seemed to have her fair share of them. She then turned to face Chase, and nodded, her cheeks flushing at his comment now.

"Well, of course I have changed. I've had a lot happen since then, and died once or twice, I am sure. Or nearly died. That tends to change a person, you know. And I've had you, to help me grow stronger, so of course I am not the same person."

When he placed his hand to her belly, she would purr softly. It was still far too early for the baby to be moving, or kicking, but that wouldn't keep him from sensing the heartbeat within, strong and steady, if he tried. And she was nearing the gestation period where with the proper equipment, they could see what sex it was, and how tiny and healthy it was. But she had not told him that part yet, because she wanted for him to get used to the idea, before she showed him physically what was growing inside her. For once he knew, he would remove all stress from her, including keeping her off her feet and away from her job. Kat was just leaning over to kiss him tenderly, when she heard her name being called, and looked up curiously at the person who had called it out. A memory stirred from long ago, when she was first opening this place, and repairs were being done. And a name to go with the face that now looked over at her as she stood and excused herself, promising Chase she would be alright, and would not go far. Her smile reached her eyes as she stood and walked around the table to him, not nearly far enough along to show that much though. Just a small bump on her belly that one might mistake for a well fed female.

"Ah, Sir. I was wondering if we would be seeing you again. Dachi, was it? Welcome back. How might I help you today, Sir?"

╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

׺°”˜`”°º×_׺°”˜`”°º×_׺°”˜`”°º×_׺°”˜`”°º× ׺°”˜`”°º×_׺°”˜`”°º×_׺°”˜`”°º×_׺°”˜`”°º×

׺°”˜`”°º×_׺°”˜`”°º×_׺°”˜`”°º×_׺°”˜`”°º×_׺°”˜`”°º× ׺°”˜`”°º×_׺°”˜`”°º×_׺°”˜`”°º×

Drake Form for Eladrial

Do you think either of them would really think of me as anything more than a Friend, or a Fling? Should I even try to see, or just leave them be?

"

"

"

"

"

"

"

"

Lacuna Sidera
                                                                                Lacuna
                                                                                            ChaosDuo
                                                                                            Pan, Frost, Elise
                                                                                                        Dachi Bokuden
                                                                                                        Dachi

<~Will edit the rest in tomorrow. Too tired to think tonight...~>

Liberal Hunter

1,850 Points
              • Alchemy Level 1 100
              • Voter 100
              • Cart Raider 100
              Dachi smiled back at Kat as she came around the table. It been a while sense he had seen her last, but he could tell something was different about her but he couldn't put his finger on it. "Thank ye ma'am." he said dipping his head in a little bow. "I would like to apologize to whoever had the misfortune of cleaning up the little bloody mess I left behind and I was also wondering if I could be having me room back?" With his head down Dachi could sense the tiny pinprick of life that was growing inside of Kat and raised his head a little to smile at her. "And congratulations." he said glancing at her stomach. So much happiness in this place. I hope for there sake I lost any tail and if I didn't........well no reason violence couldn't surface and send the fools back in pieces.

Beloved Friend

Just wanted to stop in and say hey hope everyone is doing well.

Beloved Friend

Just an update des and Naomi had their first day of school today...Naomi being the shy one she cried a little bit when we dropped her off but the teacher she did really well the rest of the day so I am happy about that...Des of course hit the ground running and loved her first day of kindergarten. Hope everyone else is doing well hope to here from and rp with you all soon...Much love as always.

Invisible Lover

36,875 Points
              • Bookworm 100
              • Advent Attendee 50
              • Egg Collector 100
              <~Lexie's first day of Third grade was last week. Lizzie's first day of First grade is Wednesday, but she has Dental work tomorrow first. She's getting two more crowns put in, and will be numbed up for most of the day, which is good that it's before school starts for her, instead of after. Glad to hear yours are doing so well on their first time, and hope they have a great year.

Soccer is almost over, as the last game is on Sept 3rd.

Talked to a couple friends as of late and Spazz said his post was half done. Should be up soon he hopes. As for mine, it will be finished up sometime soon as well. I've been trying to get around to finishing it but drawing a blank on it. Finally got over my RP-block on the E-mail one for hubby, only to get one char typed up and hit another RP-block on the next one. My roughtoughbadass is having a mental breakdown and it's nerve wracking to have to write like that, when I'm used to her being so big and bad and indestructible. Yes, I mean Railynn. They found a way to split her from Kris, possibly forever. But I won't get into that here, as it's a totally different timeline and plot and has nothing to do with this RP.~>

Dangerous Hunter

Hearing what Kat said he’d seem to relax slightly and give her a feeble smile. “I don’t mind kids…I just don’t want to have to help birth one again…it’s kinda scary…especially after the last time.” He’d shudder slightly remembering the last time he’d done it. Though hearing Chase saying he’d be honored Meds would get a look on his face like he wanted to help but wasn't sure I he should. A mild grumble later he’d sigh. “If you need me to I will…”

Hearing what Ehmber said he’d blush slightly and stutter like his brain shut down for a second. “I-I uh…you…” hearing her change what he’d said he’d calm down slightly. He loved her more than he could tell her. He just happened to be rather shy about some things still. Sighing he’d nod and nuzzle her cheek “I’ll stay for you…I don’t want to…but I will…for you…”

Listening to Kat and Kris argue Hazard would snigger. Though he’d sober up a bit when hearing about family. His brothers were the only family he’d had since he was taken out of his vat. After a minute of thinking he’d chuckle and smirk at Kris “Guess that means you guys are stuck with us…’cause your family….” Smirking at Chase he’d chuckle a little darkly. “This has the chance to be fun.”

Ace would chuckle and shake his head slightly while smirking at Callie “I’m glad you see my point. Everyone is different even those that look the same…including my brothers and I.” he’d just been being facetious but if she got the point that’s all that matters. Seeing how Spades was acting with Callie he figured he’d have to keep an eye on Callie and keep her safe.

For would growl a little while hugging Amber close “if those…guys somehow make it here we’ll keep everyone here safe for you…” he’d blush a little and duck his head slightly when he was kissed. It was nice but it was something he was going to have to get used to. He’d then give what would compared to Hazard and Ace’s would be a mild smirk. “as long as this selfishness means I get to have time with you I’m good with it.

(HAHA! I win! take that evil internet...and power...and class...and work...and yeah i need more time to hang out here... sweatdrop )

Beloved Friend

hey spazz nice to see you are still alive lol...Anyway just thought I would stop in and see how everyone was doing.

Beloved Friend

oh ya I have been doing well girls have started school and work has kept myself busy...Hopefully we get this place rolling again soon.
              User ImageEhmber nodded again, only awake enough to barely register his response to staying for her. "Good." She jerked up, suddenly having a thought. "Am, did the boys say when they were gonna be here? We might want to go on and get another room set up for them, you know..."

User Image
              Amber nodded, glancing at her watch. "We still have a couple hours. And the room is mostly set, since they all have shutters on the windows already. I just need to make sure the ones on their room are on the timer with ours."

She looked at Kris and Kat. "Before we get you all too confused, I did remember to tell you that Qhuinn and Blay are being stationed here until Mine Sister gets back up to full strength, didn't I? Wrath made the executive decision after Doc Jane stated how bad off she was, but everything from that night is a blur. It's hard to believe that she was injured three nights ago, given how much she has managed to heal."

Now it was Amber's turn to blush at Forr's comment. "Yes, you do get to spend more time with me. You have no idea how glad I m that you guys are back, and not just for my own sake. Ehmber had no clue where you guys were, or even if you were coming back, and started throwing herself into the missions. I was about ready to appeal to Wrath to take her off the rotation for a week until the fight from two nights ago happened..."

((Well, so much for being online more now that finals are over.... But, between the new semester (with even more classes than last, I might add) and management training at work, I'm now down to even less free time than I was last semester. - My catchphrase is now "Free time? What's that?????" wink )

Beloved Friend

hey orange nice to see your still alive somewhere in that busy life of yours lol...just wanted to say hey to everyone and see how life is treating you all

Quick Reply

Submit
              Manage Your Items
              Other Stuff
              Get GCash
              Offers
              Get Items
              More Items
              Where Everyone Hangs Out
              Other Community Areas
              Virtual Spaces
              Fun Stuff