Festive Trash

User Image
User Image
Ari Ryong ↙↙ The Youngest Rebellious Teen The AttireXXXXX

Somebody shine a light, I'm frozen by the fear in me.XX
Somebody make me feel alive and shatter me.XXXX
So cut me from the line; dizzy, spinning endlessly.XXX

Ari let out a sigh as she arrived at the cabin, parking her car and shutting it off. She didn't want to go inside, she didn't want to be here. But, she had little choice in the matter. She was supposed to meet her father's new girlfriend and her family, something that didn't sit well with her. She was angry over the fact that her father was dating and more livid over the fact that this girlfriend was serious enough to be introduced to her and her sisters...serious enough that they had to meet her children...serious enough that wedding bells were likely in the future. The young teen just couldn't accept her father being with other women, despite the fact that her mother was dead and had been for so many years. But, it felt so wrong for him to be with anyone else.

Ari was the youngest in her family and the resident troublemaker. But, she was sixteen years old and in that rebellious phase where life wasn't fair and the whole world was against her. She'd eventually grow out of it but, for now, it was something her family was forced to deal with. Ari didn't like to butt heads with her family and cause them problems but, she just wanted to do what she wanted to do. She was selfish and childish, a typical teenage girl. But aside from being a troublemaker, she was playful and liked to have fun. But, some of the fun she engaged in wasn't very healthy or good for that matter given that her idea of fun was partying, drinking, getting high, and having sex. Fortunately, however, the last on the list was with only one boy. While some may find it hard to believe, she actually was a good kid, just a defiant one who was making bad choices.

Lighting up a cigarette, Ari remained inside the camaro. She just wanted to start it back up and go somewhere else but, her father would be furious with her if she did that. And because she was still a minor, she had to live under his roof and deal with him. Well, unless of course she ran away but where would she go? She could think of one place but, she really didn't want to run out on her family. She loved them. Closing her eyes, she leaned her head back against the seat as she smoked her cigarette in silence.

.If I break the glass, then I'll have to fly.There's no one to catch me if I take a dive.I'm scared of change, and the days stay the same.The world is spinning but only in gray.

Romantic Cutie-Pie

8,300 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Friendly 100
  • Wall Street 200
User Image
User Image
User Image

S U N N IxxxR Y O N G

User Image

This was not on how Sunni was expecting to spend her vacation. How could her father just up and date a woman behind her and her siblings back? Yes, it had been several years since they lost their mother, but it still didn't feel right. They knew nothing about this woman and now they were spending time with the woman and her children in a log cabin. A sigh slipped her lips as she tried to calm down before she threw her curling iron across the room. Her curling iron didn't need to become the next broken thing. She slowly put the curling iron into her suitcase before grabbing more items that she needed to pack. The last thing, she needed to grab was a small picture of the whole family before their mother grew ill. Once done, she zipped up the suitcase and headed off to her car.

Sunni checked her cell phone for the time and wondered if her father or sisters were already up at the cabin. She looked back at the house and let out a scream of frustration before closing her eyes. It took a few minutes to calm down before she climbed into her car and drove to the cabin. The drive felt like forever, but it also didn't help that it was snowing. Snow always made people drive slower or more out of wacky. She pulled up to the cabin and wondered who paid for the rental because it looked quite big from the outside. As she parked the car, she noticed that there was another car. She got out and walked over to car. It was Ari being bad again, but she couldn't blame her at the moment. She knocked on the car window and waved to her sister before moving towards the cabin. Carefully, she carried her suitcase up to the front door. She knocked first, but no one answered after a few minutes which made her decide to try and see if it was open. The door was open and she walked in.

The inside felt warm and smelt like a fire was burning. She removed her gloves before deciding to go pick a room. Sunni looked through all of bedroom before picking one. She put the suitcase on the bed and removed her coat, hat and gloves. Then she decided to go see if her father was at the cabin. Slowly, she walked from room to room and felt like she would get lost from how big the cabin was.

{Emotion: Secretly Bothered} {Location: Log Cabin} {Outfit}

Festive Trash

User Image
User Image

Left to her thoughts, she started suddenly when there was a knock on her car window. Looking quickly, she saw it was only her sister, Sunni. She had been afraid that it was her father but, she relaxed knowing it wasn't. Ari offered her sister a wave in return, watching as the older female departed to the cabin. She was sure her sister was just as unhappy as she was. Putting out the cigarette, she grabbed her two duffle bags, as well as the bag that held her lunch and her drink, and headed out of the car. It was cold and snowy, two things she really didn't like anymore. Ari used to love the snow when she was a child but, not so much anymore.

Heading inside, she went upstairs to where the bedrooms were to claim hers. She didn't bother knocking, she just barged inside and threw her bags on to the bed. After, she kicked off her boots and removed her jacket, just leaving the boots where they were and tossing the coat on to the bed with her luggage. It was toasty inside and if it weren't for the situation, she wouldn't have minded spending time in this place. But because of the other family, this vacation was not going to be fun. Placing her coke on to the dresser, she exited the room with her lunch, picking fries out of the bag as she spied her sister roaming the hall. "Eonni." Ari called out to the older female to get her attention. "What do you think of this? Appa's new yeo-chin..." Saying girlfriend with spite in her voice. Ari really wanted to call her something else but, she was sure she'd get scolded for it as it wasn't very nice. "Why would he do this? Isn't he happy with us? Why does he want this woman? Why does he want her kids?" Ari also couldn't deny that she felt like he might be trying to replace his old life. Her, her sisters, and their eomma.

.If I break the glass then I'll have to fly.There's no one to catch me if I take a dive.I'm scared of change and the days stay the same.The world is spinning but only in gray.

Romantic Cutie-Pie

8,300 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Friendly 100
  • Wall Street 200
User Image
User Image
User Image

S U N N IxxxR Y O N G

User Image

Sunni continued to roam until she heard her name being called out by her younger sister. A sigh slipped her lips when Ari asked her about what she thought about the whole situation. She really wanted to say on what she really felt, but was afraid of something else listening in on the conversation. It took a few minutes to figure on how to say it, but she was sure that her sister could read between the lines. "Appa...has a right to date someone else because he needs love just like we need" she frowned because she really didn't want another woman trying to take their mother's place. "We can not give him certain needs that he might need and that is when she comes in" she was referring to sexual content.

She pulled out her cell phone once more to check the time. "I wonder on where appa even is? Shouldn't he be here before us?" she shook her head as her grip tighten around her cell phone. This one wasn't going to last long either if she continued to be upset. Her father had just replaced it last month. It was surprising that he hasn't told her that he wasn't going to buy her anymore if she kept breaking them. She looked around the room that Ari picked and guessed that she picked the last single room. Now, everyone else was going to share with one another. She hoped that she wouldn't have to share her one bed with another. Okay, she would share with a handsome boy if she had a chance.

Fuzzy Pup

User Image

User Image
R Y O N G x H A N x S E O K
■ ■ ■ the father

Han Seok drove his sleek black car through the snow covered road in silence. The muffled sound of the car's engine could be heard from the inside of the car's velvet exterior. He usually drives with the car radio on, but this time he decided not to. He needed some quiet time to think about things. Most specifically the big confrontation that will be happening later. Many years have passed since his wife had passed away. And through the years of getting over their loss, he was able to move on. It wasn't easy, and at times he still missed his late wife, but he decided that dwelling too much on her death won't change anything. As he continued to live on, he met a woman. Her spouse had passed away and she had kids as well, which somehow sparked a connection between them. They ended up falling in love. Han Seok didn't expect to fall in love again, but he did. They've been dating for quite a long time now, and had kept it a secret from the children. However, they've decided to not keep the secret for long. If they've kept their relationship hidden any longer from the children, they'd only have a harder time adjusting to the facts that both their parents have been seeing someone. And so they told them. Him and his girlfriend's relationship was developing into something deeper, and so they planned a vacation with their children. This way, the children will be able to bond with each other. It might be hard, but to make his relationship work with this new woman, his children's approval was needed.

He took as sharp turn to the right, and drove a few more miles before stopping just in front of a small convenience store. Han Seok turned of the car engine and got off the car. After closing the car door, he slid his hands in his coat pockets and let out a huff that formed a small snow cloud. They've planned this vacation at the right time, since they rented a cabin that was perfect for winter. A small bell rang as Han Seok pushed through the convenience store's glass doors. As soon as he walked in, he went straight to the snacks section. He'd already arrived at the cabin a few hours ago, when no one was around yet. He checked to make sure everything they needed was in the cabin, and discovered that the refrigerator was empty. With that, he went out and bought some groceries for the cabin, and now he's here in the convenience store to buy some snacks, and a few cold medicines. With this weather, it's likely that someone could catch a cold. After grabbing a few chips and candy packs, he walked over to the counter and scanned through some medicine. "The girls are probably there by now." he mused before pointing at one of the medicines on the shelf. The store clerk grabbed the medicine bottle and placed it on the check-out counter, along with the other things that Han Seok brought. After checking-out, Han Seok took the paper bag and casually walked outside. He jogged over back to his car and clicked the car remote which made the car beep. He opened the backseat door, and placed the paper bag inside before closing it shut. He then ran around the car and got in the driver's seat. He made sure to buckle up before restarting the engine and driving back to the cabin.

The drive to the cabin didn't take long. It only took a few minutes longer than usual due to the snow. If one drove too fast in this weather, surely accidents are bound to happen. As he drove into the driveway, he noticed that there were two cars already parked in two of the parking spaces. He knew very well who the two cars belonged to. "Ah. Sunni and Ari's here." he says to himself before parking his own car next to the other two cars. He then got off the car and jogged to the backseat door. He took out the paper bags filled with groceries in one arm, and the paper bag from the convenience store in the other. He made sure to keep his balance as he used his foot to shut the car door closed. Keeping the paper-bags steady in his arms, Han Seok walked up the cabin stairs and stopped just in front of the door. He tried to reach for the doorknob, but with both his hands occupied with groceries, he couldn't. "Aish..." he muttered under his breath. He then leaned his face towards the small doorbell that was next to the door and used the tip of his nose push the button that made the generic sound of the doorbell ring throughout the cabin. Han Seok adjusted the paper bags in his arms as he waited for either of his two daughters to answer the door.

m o o d ▐ a bit nervous, struggling with groceries
                                                                    l o c a t i o n ▐ outside cabin's front door
                                                                    c o m p a n y ▐ none at the moment
                                                                    o u t f i tall warm for the winter

Romantic Cutie-Pie

8,300 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Friendly 100
  • Wall Street 200
User Image
User Image
User Image

S U N N IxxxR Y O N G

User Image

Sunni was hoping that Ari was understanding her words because she didn't want her sister to get angry with her. She was waiting to see her sister's reaction when there was suddenly a sound of the doorbell. "Maybe that is appa" she walked towards the front door and wondered if her sister would follow. She open the door to see her father with his hands full. This was a common for the man because he loved to shop. Slowly, she took a few bags from her father. "Why do you always get so much" she pouted as she carried them to the kitchen. Sunni placed the bags on the counter before turning to look back at her father.

There was so many questions going through her mind and couldn't believe that her father could do this to them. She did think her father deserved another woman, but why did it have to happen like this. What made them think that it was a good idea to have this vacation? Maybe they could work together to bring up their parents from dating. "Appa...what do you see in this woman?" she sighed as she pulled a candy pack out of the bag and started eating it. She was so hungry because she didn't think to eat anything this morning while packing. Her phone buzzed and she pulled it out to text her friend back. They were talking about the stupid family vacation.

Festive Trash

User Image
User Image

Ari watched her sister as she spoke, telling her pretty much how it was. But, she could tell Sunni wasn't anymore happy about this than she was, it seemed her sister was stating only truths and nothing more. However, Ari hated that her sister was right. 'Damn it all.' Her mind spoke as she let out a sigh. Her expression soon changed to one of slight disgust over the idea that this woman can give their father things they can't. She knew Sunni was talking about sex and that was something Ari didn't want to know nor think about. Her dad doing it, that was just a gross mental image right there. "I think I need to go scrub my brain...with bleach." She muttered under her breath.

It was then that the doorbell suddenly rang, causing Ari to arch a brow in question. If it was their father, why would he of all people be ringing the door? But, before she could act, Sunni was on her way down to answer the door. Left alone in the hall to her thoughts, she mulled over her sister's previous words. While she knew they were facts, knowing her father could do whatever he pleased...she still didn't understand why this had to happen. Or why he couldn't wait until they were all out of the house before he starts fornicating with other women? Well, at the very least she may only have to tolerate it for a few years. Next month she and her friends had an audition next month. Ari was the lead guitarist and vocalist in a band her and four of her friends formed two years ago. They want to make it big and become famous rock idols. Because of that dream, Ari decided she wasn't going to further her education after high school and planned to just concentrate on music. Ari had a good feeling about their chances given that all five girls were very talented.

With a shake of her head, Ari turned and headed down to see who was there now. As Sunni had guessed, it was their father and he was toting groceries it looked like. Would explain why he had to ring the bell, his arms were completely full. She would have helped but, Sunni had given him a hand so, she took a seat at the table and started to dig into the lunch she had brought with her that was slowly getting cold. When she was a small girl, she always used to run to her father, happily screaming appa whenever he'd come home from work or just come in the door from being gone for an extended period of time. But that slowly changed as she got older. She went from a sweet, lovable young girl to an angry, hormonal teenager. Albeit more angry due to the current situation.

Scarfing down her meal, she listened while Sunni spoke to their father, asking what he saw in the woman they were to meet. Ari had a pretty good answer for that question but she knew she'd be scolded if she spoke it...as it wasn't very nice. "And why do we have to meet her and spend time with her and her kids? You're not planning to marry her, are you?" Ari questioned instead with an arch of her brow. If wedding bells were in the near future, she was gone. Ari already couldn't handle him dating, she certainly wouldn't be able to handle the thought of him remarrying.

.If I break the glass then I'll have to fly.There's no one to catch me if I take a dive.I'm scared of change and the days stay the same.The world is spinning but only in gray.

Romantic Cutie-Pie

8,300 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Friendly 100
  • Wall Street 200
User ImageUser Image

Park Min Jun

User Image

Park Min was nervous about today and wondered if this was even a good thing at all. She really did like Han Seok. He made her feel like a woman from one of her books and she hadn't felt that way since her husband. Her husand had been killed in a car accident. She could still remember the day that she had gotten the news. It was the hardest thing she had ever told her boys. That was a day where there was no laughter from her and Park Min always tried to laugh. She believed that laughter could always brighten the mood, no matter on what was happening.

Slowly, she turned to her mirror and fixed her hair. She hoped that Han Seok would like the way she looked. Also, she was hoping that she could make a good impression on his girls. Not to mention , she hoped that her boys would like Han Seok. This was a big step and all she could hope was that this wouldn't end their relationship. She really liked him and didn't know what would happen if things didn't go her way.

She shook the thoughts from her head as she grabbed the rest of her things. "Almost forgot something" she giggled at herself. Park Min was starting to leave her room until she remembered the gift that she had bought Han Seok. Quickly, she grabbed it then left her room once more. She grabbed the direction he had given her to the cabin. It slightly bothered her that he wouldn't help her pay some of the rental since it was both of their families. Maybe, she could bring the topic up to him again once she got to the property. A quick nodded of her head made her decision final.

Park Min started to walk out to her car when her feet suddenly flew out from underneath her. She had slipped on a small piece of ice. A laugh slipped her lips as she got herself up. Her bottom now ached and she was sure that there would be a bruise forming. Slowly, she continued to walk to her car because she didn't want to fall again. She loaded up her belongings before heading out to the cabin. When she arrived she noticed that there were two other cars other than Han Seok's. She guessed that it was two of his daughters since they did not belong to her sons. Carefully, she got out of her car and walked to the front door. She rang the doorbell and waited for it to be answered.

{Emotion: Excited} {Location: Cabin} {Outfit}

Fuzzy Pup

User Image

User Image
R Y O N G x H A N x S E O K
■ ■ ■ the father

Han Seok's back was turned away from the cabin door. He decided to look at the snow covered scenery outside of the cabin as he waited someone to answer the door. He also wondered if when his girlfriend will be arriving. As soon as she arrives, they needed to talk and decide together on how they would clearly explain the point of this vacation to their children. His girls were obviously not too happy about the sudden news of his new relationship and he could only hope that in his girlfriend's side, her sons are taking the news more lightly. As soon as he heard the door knob clicking, he spun around to find his eldest daughter, Sunni. He gave her a soft smile after she'd helped him out with the paper bags. With Sunni being the oldest of his children, she seemed to be handling the situation of him having a girlfriend better than the others, however, Han Seok could still sense that she's not too fond of the idea either. "Well I bought for a lot, so..." he explained to his daughter after she'd nagged about him buying too much again. It was a habit of his, buying too much. The things he bought just now, however, was a lot since he needed to buy enough groceries and snacks not just for his family but for the other family as well. As Sunni walked into the kitchen, Han Seok carefully placed the other paperbag down to the side. He shrugged off his coat and hung it on one of the hooks of the coat rack before proceeding to remove his shoes. He then picked up the paper bag and followed Sunni into the kitchen. He placed the rest of the paperbags on the counter, before dusting his hands. All those groceries definitely gave him a work out. A big sigh of relief escaped his lips as he placed his hands firmly on his hips.

It was then that Sunni had suddenly spoke, asking him a question. Han Seok turned to his daughter a bit surprised. Yes, he knew the girls would be asking him these kinds questions, but he didn't expect them to be asking so soon. Before he could answer, Ari, his youngest daughter walked in with a follow-up question to her older sister's. The situation almost felt like an interrogation, as if he commited a crime or something. Watching Ari as she started munching down on some food that he assumed she had bought on her way to the cabin, he couldn't help but miss the old Ari. The Ari that was all cheerful and would always greet him with a warm hug. Maybe it's because she had grown older that she became quite gloomy.

He let out another sigh as he leaned back on the kitchen counter and crossed his arms. "Girls, I want you to understand, this is hard for me just is it's hard for you." he said in his calm and deep voice, as he focused his attention on his two girls. "I see something special in her that I hope you'd see as well. The last time I've felt like this for a woman was when I met your mother. You'll see how great she is once you meet her." He then paused for a brief moment before replying to Ari's question about marriage. It was a big deal. And to be honest, he was actually planning to propose to her soon, but he had to make sure that the kids would be alright with it, hence they thought that bringing them together in one house would help them grow into each other and have them be comfortable if ever they do get married. "For now, I just want you girls to get to know her family first. You never know, you might actually have a lot in common. he says as he walked up to Sunni and took one candy from the packet that she was eating from. "You don't have to concern yourself with marriage. But I assure you, I won't make anymore decisions without considering your thoughts first. I've made the mistake of keeping our relationship from you before, I'm not making the same mistake again." a slight serious tone could be heard as Han Seok spoke. He then looked at the piece of candy in his hand before popping it into his mouth.

Suddenly the doorbell once again rang. "I'll get it." Han Seok says as he made his way across the kitchen and stopped just behind where Ari was sitting. "I know this is a lot to take in girls. It's been years since your mother passed away. Moving on isn't easy. I know, I've been there." he said as he gently patted Ari on the head and ran his fingers down her hair. He then looked at both his daughters with a weak smile. "Please, just give this a chance. Things will get better, I promise." and with that he walked out of the kitchen.

Han Seok made his way down the hall towards the cabin entrance. As he answered the door, his heart skipped a bit. He couldn't help but smile. It was Park Min Jun his girlfriend. "Hi." he greeted in a raspy tone. He snaked his hand on Park Min's lower back and pulled her in the house. Han Seok held her by her waist, close to him before giving her a gentle kiss on the cheek. "You look great." he whispered into her ear and gave her another kiss on the cheek before pulling away. "Two of my girls are inside. Are you ready?" he asked with a smirk.

m o o d ▐ a bit nervous, enticed
                                                                    l o c a t i o n ▐ inside the house by cabin's front door
                                                                    c o m p a n y ▐ Park Min Jun
                                                                    o u t f i tall warm for the winter

Romantic Cutie-Pie

8,300 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Friendly 100
  • Wall Street 200
User ImageUser Image

Park Min Jun

User Image

Park Min continued to wait outside the door. She couldn't believe this was all happening, but she was sure that Han Seok was the one that she belonged with after her husband. The cold was starting to get to her and she hoped that someone would open the door soon. She shivered and pushed a piece of hair out of face when the door finally open. A bright smile appeared on her lips when she saw it was Han Seok. It made her melt on how he smiled at her. She wondered on how such a good looking man could like her. He made her feel like she was the only woman in the world. Soon, he was pulling her close to him and a happy giggle slipped her lips.

"Thank you" she responded to his words. It felt nice to know all of her hard work paid off. She looked at him when he pulled away from her. A sigh slipped her lips when he asked if she was ready. Two of his girls had arrived which he had still two more coming while none of hers had arrived. She slowly nodded when he asked if she was ready to meet them. It was a lot of pressure to have them like her. Also, she couldn't wait to have time alone with Han Seok so that she could give him his gift. She also needed to try and give him money for the cabin.

Park Min walked into the kitchen and looked at the two girls. "Hello...It's nice to meet you. I'm Park Min" she looked at Sunni who she knew was the oldest. Then she looked to Ari who was the youngest. By the looks of it, Ari seemed more upset about the whole situation. She continued to look at the two girls and felt like they were judging. "My boys should be coming soon...I hope that you can get along with them" she smiled.

{Emotion: Excited} {Location: Cabin} {Outfit}

Festive Trash

User Image
User Image
Tae Hyun Jun ↙↙ The Eldest The AttireXXXXX

Hello, salute. It's me, your Duke.XXXXXXXXX
And I made something that's real to show you how I feel.XX
I sold, my strings, my song and dreams.XXXXXX
And I bought some paints to match the colors of my love.XX
Hello, hello. It's me, Picasso.XXXXXXXXXXXX
I will paint my words of love with your name on every wall.XX

Tae Hyun let out a sigh as he watched the scenery while the truck moved down the street, on its way to the cabin. His truck broke down so he had to have a friend take him. He knew he probably could have called his mom but, she left before he did and he didn't want to make her go all the way back just to get him. He kind of just wanted to skip this whole thing but, it meant a lot to his mother and he just couldn't let her down.

His attention was soon taken from the scenery when a friend from the backseat put his hands over Tae Hyun's eyes. "So tell us about these girls you'll be stayin with." "Yeah, are they hot?" "Can you score some numbers for us?" His friends spoke, looking to him with grins plastered all over their faces. Tae Hyun let out a laugh. "What? There's nothing to tell, I haven't even met them so I wouldn't know." He just knew his mom's boyfriend had a bunch of daughters and that they were young, that's really it. "And no I can't give you numbers, they'll probably be my step-sisters one day." If they were attractive, that'd be an issue. But, that aside, he didn't exactly fancy the thought of his mother remarrying. Hell, he wasn't even cool with the idea of her dating. His dad told him that as the eldest son, should anything ever happen to him, that it was his duty to take care of the family. Unfortunately something did happen to his oldman and he passed on several years ago. Tae Hyun stuck by those words and had pretty much become the man of the house in his father's place. He took care of his mother and his younger brothers and the idea of another man stepping in to do that just worked him up considerably. More so given this man was a stranger to him. However, he kept his composure for the sake of his mother. His friends booed at him, causing him to laugh a bit more.

Eventually they arrived at the cabin, the truck pulling up. Once it stopped, Tae Hyun unbuckled his safety belt and grabbed his bag before opening the door. He paused when she felt a hand on his shoulder. It was the driver, his best friend Min Gi. The other male gave him a sympathetic look, he knew that the boy was putting up a front and how he really felt. Tae Hyun smiled a little at him before shaking his head. "Oh you're not gonna cry on me now, are you?" His friends just laughed, Min Gi playfully called him an a** as he climbed out of the truck. He waved bye to his friends before slinging his bag over his shoulder and looking at the cabin. Well, here he was. He still wanted to turn tail and run but, he was giving it a try for his mother. He slowly approached the door, unsure if he should knock or just walk right in. He was expected but, he felt it might be more polite. Lifting his hand, he knocked a few times on the door, staring at it a moment before turning some to look about in a casual manner. He was nervous however.

.When.You.Leave.My.Colors.Fade.To.Gray.

Romantic Cutie-Pie

8,300 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Friendly 100
  • Wall Street 200
User Image
User Image
User Image

S U N N IxxxR Y O N G

User Image

Sunni continued to eat the candy that she had pulled out. She didn't like on simple her father was making his descripition of Park Min. It seemed like he didn't really know the woman all that well. She raised an eyebrow when he spoke about feeling the same as he did with their mother, but this situation was different. "Fine..." she sighed when her father spoke about them trying to get along with the others. She could try, but she didn't know if Ari would do the same. "Hey...I'm eating that" she puffed out her cheeks when her father took some of the candy that she was eating. A sigh of relief slipped her lips when he said that he wasn't going to marry the woman, at least not yet.

Soon there was the sound of the doorbell again and she guessed that it was the girlfriend. She watched her father leave then she looked over Ari because she could assume that the girl was really having a hard time. Sunni leaned against the counter and waited for her father to come back with the woman. Soon enough they were back. She looked at Park Min. The woman was beautiful which made her theory about her father fueling his desires popped in her head. If the mother was beautiful, it meant she had good looking sons right? She waved hello to Park Min "My name is Sunni." The air felt very uncomfortable in the room, so she was happy when there was a knock on the front door "I will get it."

Sunni ran off towards the front door. She open the door and froze when she looked at the handsome man that was standing outside. "Hello...I'm Sunni...you must be one of the sons" she stepped to the side to let him into the cabin. She wondered what the other sons looked like if this was only one.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces