Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

hey i'm sam, i'm 17 and in the eastern timezone. i have been roleplaying for about 7 years (even though it might've not been great back then lol) but its been about 2-3 years since i've roleplayed... here are my old samples i brought over from my previous account. i might need you to cut me a little slack, since i am getting back into writing after a break, but i promise you i can get you responses that either mirror yours or are minimum of 4 beefy paragraphs! i like conversing with my rp partner, so i hope you can respect that, brainstorming is a huge part of a successful pairing. i have skype and my pm's are open for communication. i play girls and guys but you have to be flexible and not come in here demanding to be only a girl. currently i'm only looking for heterosexual pairings, i have nothing against homosexuals, it's just i'm better at mxf pairings writing-wise.
        User Image

PAIRINGS
                                                                                      ♥ is craving

movies/tv shows
                                                                                      gossip girl ♥♥♥
                                                                                      harry potter ♥♥
                                                                                      skins ♥
                                                                                      divergent
                                                                                      the hunger games

originals
                                                                                      childhood bestfriends ♥♥♥
                                                                                      exs
                                                                                      sibling x sibling's best friend ♥♥
                                                                                      step siblings ♥
                                                                                      football player x enemy's sister ♥♥♥♥ (plot sorta)
                                                                                      tattoo artist x client ♥♥
                                                                                      famous x non famous ♥♥♥♥
                                                                                      road trip
                                                                                      online friends ♥♥♥
                                                                                      teacher x student ♥♥♥♥♥
                                                                                      experienced x virgin ♥♥♥
                                                                                      foreigner x local
                                                                                      valedictorian x class whore ♥
                                                                                      celeb x non fan ♥
                                                                                      friends with benefits
                                                                                      your pairings ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

fandoms
                                                                                      one direction

always open to suggestions
        User Image

APPLICATION
                                                                                      [list][list][list][list][list][size=11][color=seagreen]♥[/color] name/what you like to be called
                                                                                      [color=seagreen]♥[/color] timezone
                                                                                      [color=seagreen]♥[/color] samples
                                                                                      [color=seagreen]♥[/color] pairings & who you prefer
                                                                                      [color=seagreen]♥[/color] ideas on pairings
                                                                                      [color=seagreen]♥[/color] interesting fact
                                                                                      [/size]
Hello I'm wendi, here are my samples I'm interested in hearing your plot for the road trip paring. Also, this is my own search thread for further ideas. hii
lookawendibird
Hello I'm wendi, here are my samples I'm interested in hearing your plot for the road trip paring. Also, this is my own search thread for further ideas. hii

hey your samples are great!
              my idea for the road trip pairing is basically theres this brother and sister
              who have this idea to put both of their best friends in this roadtrip
              to california from like maine
              the girl already has a boyfriend, who is in california and thats why
              she was already heading there
              and the boy's sister lives in california so thats why he wanted to go
              and basically we brainstorm from there, them at first hating each other
              but then end up liking each other even though she had this boyfriend in cali
              already (who is maybe cheating on her or w/e)

Magnetic Lover

13,250 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Flatterer 200
  • Generous 100
PERCY JACKSON PERCY JACKSON PERCY JACKSON
hallo.
my name is vikki.
i live in the central timezone.
here are my samples.
and i would love you so much if you would do percy jackson with me!
recently, i have made a ton of characters for percy jackson, but then my friends got super busy with life.
so now i have a ton of characters and no roleplays to put them in.
wearegliding5683
PERCY JACKSON PERCY JACKSON PERCY JACKSON
hallo.
my name is vikki.
i live in the central timezone.
here are my samples.
and i would love you so much if you would do percy jackson with me!
recently, i have made a ton of characters for percy jackson, but then my friends got super busy with life.
so now i have a ton of characters and no roleplays to put them in.

i would love to do percy jackson with you!
            last time i did percy jackson a lot, i was always the male so i was hoping to be the female in one..
            would that totally turn you away from the idea, or are you alright with that?

Magnetic Lover

13,250 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Flatterer 200
  • Generous 100
caramel cigarettes

hmmm.. well how do you feel about doubling?
i wouldn't be turned off by playing the male, but i would rather double.
if you are up for that...?
i think it's more fun, and helps move the plot along better.
wearegliding5683

generally i try to stay away from doubling
            the rp always tends to focus on only one of the couples in the end
            and its hard to put effort into two of them equally
            neutral

Magnetic Lover

13,250 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Flatterer 200
  • Generous 100
caramel cigarettes

hmm... okay i've never had that problem really.
though i guess it could just be because of us being different people.
i could play the guy.
would you possibly be open if once we started we added more characters if we felt like we were doing well with that?

Anxious Fatcat

caramel cigarettes

hi i'm ashley, samples are in my signature.
          i'm interested in maybe combining the online friends and road trip idea. like maybe they
          met in an online chat room and both have a dream to see the coast before they graduate
          college or something and meet somewhere and just go. idk. i just think it'd be a fun mix. c:

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
caramel cigarettes

hello!!! my name is mariah and i hail from the eastern time zone
I'm interested in the tattoo artist x client line, and my samples are in my signature~
I usually only play males because I feel more comfortable with them
wearegliding5683

yeah i'm open to that
would you like to pm me to plot? 3nodding

better than revenge

that mix sounds great!
pm me and we can plot : )

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash