Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

Created by : Juli_Has_A_Mustache
                  Type : Slice of Life, Romance Rp
                  Level : Semi Lit. - Lit.
                  Inspiration : An old Roleplay I made a while ago

User ImageUser Image
User Image

One day over 100 years ago there was a woman, very beautiful but she was not like other women. This beautiful girl had the features of a cat. This was before the city was as big as it is now, and this woman lived in this building with her mother who was normal and had no cat like features. Just the two of them and they lived happily for many many years in the same apartment building on the third floor. The girl loved her mother and cared for her until she was old and eventually died, leaving the young neko girl all by herself. The girl cried and cried but refused to lose hope that one day some one would love her despite her ears and tail. Back in the day her kind was frowned upon, used as slaves and servants for those who were normal. So she hid in the apartment not wanting to be taken and forced to be the servant of another.

So she lived alone, but she was beautiful, surely there would be a man she could love, anyone. It didn’t take long at all for a handsome young man to find out about the neko girl. He was to bring the neko out of hiding and take her as his slave. They were hard to come by, as they were very good at hiding. However he saw her and struck by her beauty he took up residence in the same building she did. The woman did not want to give up the place her mother and her had lived in. The memories she was fond of that took place in this building, she could not give them up. So she refused the mans advances and kept to herself.

After months and months of knocking on her door and offering her gifts she agreed to go out with him on a date. They hit it off instantly and the young girl had hope once more. They married, though because it was such an odd pairing of neko and human no one came to bless their wedding. Though it was sad they cared not for they had each other. People looked at them oddly but they were happy and eventually had a family of their own. They had five children, some with animal ears and others not, but they all loved each other and made sure their children knew to treat each other as equal despite their appearances.

The man she had married was very wealthy and bought the apartment building and vowed it would forever stay in their family. And it has. Now the apartment is run by their great great great great great grand daughter. Who is also an animal person, just as her mother was. Throughout her life, her and her siblings were told the love story of their past. She had fallen in love with the story and vowed that her apartments would be open to all. Animal person or not. She wanted everyone to find a love as they did in the past. As she did when she lived there. She was happy with this thought and hoped that others would agree. Though she does not live there herself, she rents out the rooms to young people hoping they would find a romance like her great great great great great great grandmother had.

It is a quaint place, with five floors and three apartments on each floor. Excluding the first floor, it only has two apartments. The landlord of this place is sweet and a hopeless romantic. Always hoping that her residents find love and move on to a happier place. Hoping they would make a family someday of their own, of course such things do not always happen, for there are residents who have been living there for longer than five years and still have found no one, though she does not give up hope. She does all she can to help with whatever her residents need. Her husband is the handy man and his wife; the owner of the apartments holds occasional events in the basement of the large finished basement of the apartment building, such as Christmas parties or thanks giving for those who have no family to go back to for the holidays. She loves to decorate and is very lenient on rent though her husband hounds her about it. She is not often seen around the apartment building, always watching from a distance.

Her dream is to watch her residence fall into an unconditional love with those who are different from them. Despite the differences love conquers. At least that is what the landlord thinks.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

User Image

Follow the Gaia Tos

This is a romance Rp but cybering is not something that is permitted. Please take that else where.

The only half animal type characters I am accepting are the type similar to Neko's. Cat, dog, rabbit, deer, mouse, bear, ram/sheep. None of them have super powers or can turn into said animal. I just like them because they are cute. So ears and or horns with a tail is fine with me. Also anime pictures, no drawn pictures or sketches. I want this RP to look nice.

Posting. I post frequently and am very loyal to rp's that I join. I expect you to be the same. Do not join if you will post once and disappear and especially do not make more than one character if you plan on doing that. Do not join if you plan on disappearing at all or plan on dropping because the story is not going the way you planned. Also please stay in character, no matte what your feelings are for the other rpers or if their characters don't like yours PLEASE stay in character. That is the type of behavior that kills rp's and I do not want this one to die. Please post at least 4 times a week. I get it that life gets in the way and I am very lenient with this as long as you keep me updated. Do not take advantage of me though. Also i expect posts to look neat and reasonable. I'm not asking for anything fancy, at least a picture will do. A picture of reasonable size of course. Also children are allowed but you must have an adult character to accompany them.

Profiles. Do not alter the profile code. Do not mess it up in any way, that will be an automatic rejection. Reserves would also be appreciated. I have no problem altering the photos and such if you cannot do it yourself. I actually prefer doing it because I use pic monkey and I would like to include the apartment number in the picture. Its also better for me to do it so I know it is done right and I don't have to send someone back to redo the picture when I can do it right the first time. I can do it for you just give me a large picture to work with. Please and Thank you. c: When you send me a reserve please put the type of animal your person is, or human. Ex: "Bunny" or "Human", along with the apartment number. "Bunny 4D" or "Human 4D". That way I know where to put your character's reserve picture. Once approved you may work on the Profile. When sending in the profile please put the name of your character or characters. Ex: "Name of character(s)". After you are accepted I will have you post your profile up on the profile page and you shall post when the RP is opened.

I am the creator of the role-play but I am not god. I will not god mod or auto hit if there was a fight of sorts. I expect you all not to god mod or auto hit as well. I do not expect there to be violence in this Rp but I cannot predict the future so please be respectful. Control your own characters not anyone else's. I will play fair if you all do. I hope you are all respectful with one another and if there is a despite between rpers I expect to be pm'ed and for it not to escalate into someone dropping out. I am very fair with my reasonings so please give me a chance to help sort things out and make it fun for everyone.

The OOC is a link to pirate pad. A place we all as RPers can chat and come up with ideas. We can plot together, write together and joke together. Please be respectful to everyone. Whatever drama you have with an RPer please keep it out of the story. Any conflict you have with another person, pm me and I will deal with the problem. We don't want things getting out of hand. If you have questions just pm me, and know that sundays and monday I'm not usually online.

How the apartments work. When you hand in your profile and have already picked your apartment. You may move in. Three bedroom apartments will have a max capacity of 6 characters all the other apartments are two bedrooms and have a maximum of 4 characters residing in it. No one is allowed 6 characters to themselves. The max amount of characters a person may have is 4 ranging from the ages 18 to 28, excluding children. You may have your child from the ages 0 - 17 but they must live with an adult character and also count as one of your four characters. I am lenient on the ages if it makes sense to have. I don't want a bunch of teenagers living in these apartments. If your characters over time falls in love and they date for a few months or so they may move in with each other as long as both Rpers agree with it. This however excludes children even if they are 17. Once they move in with each other one of their apartments becomes vacant and allows for another person to join the rp. Which is nice. If you want to drop the RP please have your character move out. Yes it can be completely at random, but please do this. It would be very courteous and then I can open the room faster for someone else to move in. You may have one of your characters move out in order to create a new one to take its spot. The rent is due on the 5th of every month and the land lady played by me only when necessary will collect the rent which is $650, but is $750 for the three bedroom.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
User Image

First Floor
The first floor is the only floor in the building with only two apartments. Apartment 1D is 3 Bedrooms and 1E is 2 Bedrooms.
User ImagexUser ImagexUser ImagexUser ImagexUser Image

Second Floor
Apartments 2D 2E and 2F are located on this floor all have 2 bedrooms.
User ImagexUser ImagexUser ImagexUser ImagexUser ImagexUser Image

Third Floor
Apartments 3D, 3E, and 3F are located here and are all 2 bedrooms.

Fourth Floor
Apartments 4D, 4E and 4F are located here and all 2 bedroom apartments.

Fifth Floor
Apartment 5D, 5E, and 5F are located here and are all 2 bedroom.

(More slots will be added based on how many people live in which apartment. You can also have other characters move into other characters apartments with the permission of the rper who's character is living there first. Doing so will open an apartment allowing more people to move in or join the Rp. 2 bedroom apartments can have a max of four people in them minimum one person. 3 bedroom has a max of 6 people minimum 2 people. )
User Image

Profile Code
[size=11][align=center][img]Anime Pic[/img][/align]
[list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][color=dimgrey]
[color=white]xxxxxxx[/color][size=18][color=#BF94E4]The Profile[/color][/size]
▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

[color=#BF94E4]❤[/color] [color=#D98719]»[/color] Username

[color=#BF94E4]❤[/color] [color=#D98719]»[/color] First/Last name

[color=#BF94E4]❤[/color] [color=#D98719]»[/color] Age

[color=#BF94E4]❤[/color] [color=#D98719]»[/color] Birthday

[color=#BF94E4]❤[/color] [color=#D98719]»[/color] Apartment

▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

[color=#BF94E4]❤[/color] [color=#D98719]»[/color] Personality here paragraph form

[color=#BF94E4]❤[/color] [color=#D98719]»[/color] Bio here 2 good paragraphs

▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

[color=#BF94E4]❤[/color] [color=#D98719]»[/color] Who you live with: Leave blank if your character lives alone. [/size][/color]

Reserve Code
[img]I will crop it for you. Anime only please give me a big picture to work with[/img]

[size=9][color=color1]❤[/color] [color=color2]»[/color] User

[color=color1]❤[/color] [color=color2]»[/color] Characters name
[/size]
User Image

October

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14
15| 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21
22| 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28
29| 30 | 31

Day: Tuesday
              Weather: Light rain, slight wind. Low 55° High 67°
              Time: Morning 8am - 11am
              Event: Nothing is going on right now. Just some people moving in.
User Image

Candice had forgotten it was her day off today and so all she heard that morning was the blaring of her alarm clock. She groaned and rolled over onto her stomach and tried to muffle the noise with her pillow. She held her eyes closed, trying to bring the sleep back, but her efforts were all for naught. Candice threw her pillow, the usual cheerful girl was exhausted from working yesterday and wasn't in the mood to get up. Yet she pretty much had to. She stretched and groggy eyes looked over at the window. The bright sun made her squint but it felt warm, though the warmth was lost when a cloud blocked the suns view. She pouted, it was the middle of October and things were getting cold. She had been living in these apartments for a couple of months now. Since August actually. She liked it here, it was comfortable for her, and she had converted the extra bedroom into a entertainment room of sorts. Her living room was small so it only contained two couches, some book shelves full of books and a coffee table, and a radio onto of one of the book shelves.

Candice rolled off her bed and stood in her bedroom, she was too awake to go back to sleep. She decided to get into the shower and enjoy herself. After showering she brushed her teeth and began to dress herself. After dressing she began to do her hair, styling it into a messy bun atop her head and adding a blue bandana as a head band. She wanted it to match her hoodie. She did her make up and by the time she was done it was 9. She shrugged and threw herself onto her couch. Not many people lived here but the people who did she was sure were nice. Candice frowned as she head her stomach rumble. Causing her to stand once more. She sighed and walked over to the kitchen and grabbed a bowl. She pulled open on of the drawers and grabbed a spoon. Her kitchen was quaint but it was perfect for her. She loved her apartment. She grabbed a box of Apple Jacks and her half gallon of milk and walked into her entertainment room. There she had a TV and a computer. The TV hooked up to many consoles and a cable box. She turned on the TV which was always stationed on CartoonNetwork. She smiled and watched morning cartoons as she ate her cereal.

Suddenly she heard rain patter against the window to her right. She watched the outside for a moment and then heard a faint noise. She put the bowl down and looked out the window. "Mew." She heard very faintly. She opened the window and stepped out onto the fire escape. "Mew" Candice grinned as she saw the orange tabby. "Oh a kitty!" She said excitedly. Though it was in front of her neighbors fire escape. Candice began to make her way across the metal platform to the cat, it looked young, maybe 6 or 8 months. Candice couldn't just leave it in the rain. It would get soaked. "Come here little Kitty." Candice was very childlike in her mind, and so when some thing cute comes her way she can't resist it, and she loves animals. She walked across the platform, not wearing any shoes mind you, and her hood up. She slowly got closer. She held out her hand to the cat but all that made the kitten do was mew and move farther away. The clumsy Candice then sped up to catch the kitten only to find her self slipping. She began to fall and as she feel she hit her head right on her neighbors window. She groaned and her eyes began to water. She took a seat on the fire escape and rubbed her head. She needed to gather herself.

[Out.Of.Candy:]

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Fashionable Genius

User Image

Damascus Abry Bourbon

THE NOIR TM CAT ¤ ¤ ¤

》》---------> Call me Damien for short

" Here's looking at you KID. "

O.O.C: It's a little winded, but I edited it to fit.

Polished shoes glinted in the florescent light of the lobby as the youth paced back and forth. His mind preoccupied with his personal happenings. One hand held his sleek cellphone to his ear, while the other uncomfortably pulled at his buttoned shirt collar. This was how things always went when Damascus traveled; hurried, bothered, and pretentious. Not only did his parents see to his off in the overbearing fashion that they are, they decided to pester their beloved. Knit brow pulled all the nearer as he bit his lip. A sigh escaping while he side stepped, allowing his sopping luggage to be hulled to his room. "Yes mother, I-I have everything, don't worry." He cooed, trying to calm the distinguished women on the other end. Her pleas well meant, but Damien was full grown now, he didn't need a check up. "Okay" he added, feeling his back begin to buckle and his neck creak. Finally managing to pull two buttons a loose, he hung up with a shrug. Goodness, what was the rest of the day to bring? Now rubbing his neck, the youth finally had time to look around. What would he give to be in his favorite sweater and jeans. Beginning to fiddle for a pack of cigarettes, he dove into his suit pockets, grasped the red and white box, and paused. The last of his endeavors was in place, and his makeshift crew ready to go. Happily dismissing the lot, Damascus ruffled his coal locks, a curious twitch fluttering atop his head.

Blue eyes plain, optomistic yet tired, blinked. To put it simply, he needed sleep, maybe the rain would relax him? The last Damien slept was between managing paperwork, and blogging. Which felt like eons ago; when coffee was hot and he was 90% pain pills. Finding the lift, he made his way to his room, slowly but surely. Spotting a tale tale no smoking sign, he slipped the cancers stick between pearly whites. Humming a soft tune he nodded towards a passing stranger before turning a corner. Low and behold his room lay mere inches before him. And look the hired hands left the door open! Brilliant. Peeling his coat off, Damascus tossed it upon some adjacent boxes before setting to work. Maybe he should of had the help stay? Kneeling was bothersome, but he did regardless, via ripping packaging tape. Where was his stuff again? Turning on his phones radio, the youth stood with hands on his hip. Swing jazz filling the area with melodious wonder. "At least they cracked the blinds." He mused, biting his cig before rolling his sleeves.

Thunk! Damien was about to turn heel when the sound met his ears. It was odd, unlike the jazz that flowed with its patterns. It came from the window, thru the blinds he could faintly see the outline of someone on the fire escape. Curious, he walked over; cautiously pulled them back, and gazed upon a miss in a hoodie. Nimble fingers unlatched the glass before he spoke. "Um, hello?!" He smiled, simultaneously hiding his taboo delight, "You okay?" It wasn't everyday someone landed outside your abode shoeless. Looking about he wondered what the girl was doing, clearly he missed the kitten.
User Image

Candice rubbed her head as her eyes watered. She was a wimp when it came to pain, then again she was a wimp most of the time. Well except for her friends, but thats another story. She heard the window open and her watery blue eyes stared at the stranger in front of her. Immediately Candice wiped the tears from her face and ignored the pain. She grinned as she usually does and nodded. "Yeah I'm ok. I just fell." She laughed and then sat cross-legged on the fire escape. "I saw a kitty out here, and well she escaped me." She looked at him with a pleasant smile on her face. She was friendly with most people she came across. She proceeded to stand up only to slip once again, only this time she caught her self. A releived laugh escaped her as she leaned against the metal frame. "I'm Candice." She said to him. "I live right next door." She didn't want him thinking she was some sort of homeless person walking around on peoples fire escape.

"I hope I didn't disturb you." She said as she peeked inside of his house. Getting actually rather close to this man she had never met. Though Candice didn't like the idea of personal space and so she usually invaded everyone else's. Which honestly has gotten into a lot of trouble. Her blue eyes looked at what part of the room she could see from where she was. She was on all fours and her hands gripped his window's ledge. "Wow, it looks just like mine, only less pink and no flowers." She giggled and then turned her head to look at him. "Did you just move in?" She smiled widely as she put her weight on her left hand only for it to slip and her face hit the floor. She felt the tears welling as she picked herself up. She had cut her lip slightly, probably from slamming her face on the floor. It stung and she once again wiped the tears from her eyes. "Mom says I'm accident prone." She laughed and looked at him. "I haven't seen you around here before, and not many people live in these apartments." She stood up and touched her lip lightly and looked at her finger. It had the tiniest amount of blood on it. It was bad but it did hurt. She wiped the blood on her jeans and looked back at her new friend as she slipped her hands in her hood. "So I'm pretty embarrassing." She admitted with a light laugh. Candice was an open book, always speaking her thoughts and always talking in general. She had a tendency to overwhelm some people.

Outfit : [x]

Fashionable Genius

User Image

Damascus Abry Bourbon

THE NOIR TM CAT ¤ ¤ ¤

》》---------& Call me Damien for short

Olde . Obrien .Coffee {cm}:

Quiet the scene was taking place this morn. Damien couldn't help but to smile as the miss introduced her self before casually leaning into his space. "I'm Damascus, but you can call me Damien. " he stated coolly before following her gaze about his ramshackle place, "It's a pleasure to meet someone so charming this early. I've had yet to begin, but a visit isn't a problem" he chuckled, stepping back a tad to free up some room. "You're sure about being okay?" Candice had just proformed a one woman stunt team on the escape. Somewhat scathed, but nothing worse for wear. "I can get you some water and an asprin." Wait a minute! Shaking his head, the youth ruffled his tresses. "Yeah-" returning to his first pre-opened box reveled kitchen wear. How convenient, and rather lucky. Turning down his phones volume, he glanced back at the miss. "You can come in if you wish; a tad dreary don't you think?." Light rain could easily lead to a storm, though in this case he was referring to his abode too.

With appliances in hand, Damien set the box on the counter with a thud. Removing two glasses he gently placed them aside before shifting through the brown paper. Plates, bowls, and saucers were neatly stacked before he paused with a frown. Did he not have a small crate of snacks somewhere? Sometime before arriving at the complex he had gone to the grocery to buy something to tie him over for a moment. But apparently the movers didn't grab it. Ah! It was under his jacket. Weaving around his clutter he found the provision. Some fruity cider water, crackers, salami, cookies, ect. A fanciful gift basket, loot to nibble the tiresome work hours away. Cracking the ciders lid he poured them some, "This should take that bitter taste away." Damascus could sleep when he's dead. Adding a saucer of snacks, he took a drink from his glass. Move-in party anyone? "You were saying that not many people come here, why is that? " he inquired after a moment, "I found no fault in pricing, and look at our location!" Truthfully Damien knew the score, information was his Forte. But this was an outstanding opportunity to further their 'meet cute'.

Fashionable Bunny

User Image

Adelaide ♥Addie♥ Wren
We wrote a prelude to our own fairytale.
And bought a parachute at a church rummage sale

Addie rolled out of bed much later than usual. The previous night had been spent completing a doll she had been working on for a customer that would be shipped out today and it was not an easy task. Antler sculpts and a full hand sewn outfit meant that Addie was up until four in the morning patiently adding each finishing touch with a heavily trained finesse. She slid onto the floor with a heavy yawn, her ears perking up and twitching gently as she started to wake. Her hair was a mess and she wore a pale pink sleep shirt covered in paint stains and smudges from her oil paintings. After a moment to gather herself she shuffled into the bathroom to brush her hair and throw on some makeup.

After a good fifteen minutes of wrestling a brush through her thick blond hair she carefully curled the ends and threw on her makeup for the day. She had showered the night before in anticipation of her late start but one could tell by a glance at her hands that she was an artist, brilliant pastels stained her fingertips from her latest painting that sat drying on her desk beside the box containing her latest doll.

She shuffled into the main living area for a moment, then back to her room to put on some clothes. It seemed a bit odd that Candice wasn't there but she was sure that she was doing something important at the very least. Addie traded her sleep shirt for an oversized bubblegum colored sweater and a pair of thick grey tights. She tugged on a pair of black legwarmers and picked out her favorite beat up old sneakers to sit by the door in case she went out.

Addie walked back into the living area to set her shoes by the door, and noticed the window was left open. It seemed a bit odd, though the pair could be a bit scatterbrained they were usually pretty good about closing windows and locking doors if they left. She walked over to the open window and peered out with a slight frown on her face, then walked back into the kitchen not having seen anything of note. Where was Candice anyway... She took a muffin from the basket on the counter where Addie stored her baked goods and pulled herself up onto the counter to eat it. She tugged her phone off the kitchen charger and sent a text to her friend, just in case,

[Where are you, the window is open and]

She tapped send before she was ready because she was startled by the sound of something rustling by her desk. She set the muffin down and slowly moved over to her desk, her eyes wide with a mixture of fear and curiosity. At first glance there was nothing there but upon closer inspection she noticed movement in her open supply box under the desk.

'Breathe, breathe, breathe'

Addie reached down towards the box and moved the few papers that had been toppled to find a shocking sight. A small cat with bright orange fur absolutely soaked to the bone. It must have come in the window looking for shelter. She slowly moved over to the window and closed it swiftly, then went to tend to the animal. She grabbed her fluffiest towel from the bathroom and wrapped the poor creature up in one quick movement.

[You'll never guess what I just found, if you're out can you pick up some cat food on your way home]

I lit a match and let it catch to light up the room.
And then you yelled as we beheld an old maroon hot air balloon

[O.O.C.][ I hope it's okay that I used the cat ^^ I figured it would be a good addition to my intro, I can always change if you'd like. ]
User ImagexxxUser ImagexxxUser ImagexxxUser Image
User Image

Candice's hair was wet along with her feet, and on hard wood floors, well, it wasn't safe. She could predict an accident just from experience and so she sat cross legged on her floor as we went through boxes. Candice looked at him with a great big smile on her face as always. "Oh don't worry about me!" She said cheerfully. "I'm used to falling all over the place." She couldn't help but giggle a bit. She pushed her bangs out of her face and leaned back against the wall. "Well now that you have moved in we can be amigos." She said throwing her hands in the air. "I live in 4D with my roommate. She's a bunny girl who makes dolls. I love her so much!" Speaking of her Candice should check her phone. She pulled it out of her pocket and saw that she had received a message. Her attention moved from the male to her friends message. She couldn't help but jump up excitedly. "My roommate found the cat!!" She pretty much screamed. "I need to get some cat food she said." Candice looked over at Damien, her blue eyes wide with excitement. "I guess we have a new pet cat." She giggled some more. "So cute!" She said loudly.

To: Addie <3
                              I'm with our new neighbor ;]
                              I will grab some cat food. I
                              Close the window...I went out to save the cat..
                              Then fell and yeah. Lol.
                              See you soon <33333

Candice took a sip of the fruity cider her had passed her her cup. She smiled and drank some more. "Wow this is so good." Then she realized he had asked a question. She ended up shrugging. "I don't know, some say it's because the landlord is weird, but she is really cute so I don't really know." She grabbed some of the snacks and chewed. After swallowing she spoke once more. "Rent is reasonable and the apartments are nice. I love mine. I been living here for 3 months so far. I haven't noticed anything weird." It was a little strange that not many people stayed here, but it wasn't like it was haunted or dangerous in any way.

Outfit : [x]

Fashionable Genius

User Image

Damascus Abry Bourbon

THE NOIR TM CAT ¤ ¤ ¤

》》---------& Call me Damien for short

Olde . Obrien .Coffee {cm}: Man this post is weak D: I'm not feeling it, sorry! lol

Maybe he would have to dwell deeper into the subject on another date? Having raised his glass in mock salute, the youth congratulated Candice on her new addition. “Brilliant, make sure you two take good care of it!” Drinking he had another good look around his own apartment. “Well then, I don’t want to keep you, so if you must leave my door is always open.” He smiled. At least now he had neighbors to keep him active, so he wouldn’t fall into an abyss of his own mood swings. Returning to his adjacent box, Damascus pulled the final lot out before collapsing it flat. One down, a million to go; popping a cracker in his mouth he grabbed another. This one was awfully light, so he shoved it past to get a heavier one. It was marked for clothes, good his sweater should be in it. Stacking and shoving things aside, he had cleared decent walking room, and checked his messages in tow. With phone in his pocket, he went to open the rest of his apartment’s doors. If Candice could last three months here without any issue, then so could he. “I know this is sudden, but you mind if we exchange numbers?” he called from the hall, his pace a tad robotic as he opened and stored various belongings. You know, this was going so well, Damien thought about using it as a topic on his site. A nice turnaround from the Daumier topics on his brain, stubbing his toe he paused. Drat! With towels in hand, he rolled his ankle, there goes his shoes. Slipping them off was more like a circus balancing act seeing as he was tall and arm loaded. Managing by bracing his self on the halls frame, he chuckled. “ Maybe your antics are rubbing off on me-“ he chuckled, a stoic layer peeling off of his polished demeanor.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff