Welcome to Gaia! ::

Enni went out side and leaned against the railing "this is gay...my aunt would tell me to try to keep my life strait...sorry Aunt Cammie. I had to do what I had to do.It seemed like a good idea at the time" she looked around and took out a smoke she only smoked 2 times a month she took a breathe in and blew the smoke out. she looked at a picture of her aunt, it was her only real parent she had
Name: Ash (Nickname/Stagename: Ash Wednesday)
Appearance: When performing with her barely-making-it band as Ash Wednesday, she is completely decked out in black, fake leather and fishnets, boots with six inch heels and makeup that would make Mana proud....but standing at a mere 5'7", regular old Ash is usually found in hoodies and jeans, maybe a long skirt from time to time. Her skin is fair, smooth, with scars lacing up and down her covered arms...dyed black hair kept neatly in a bun or pig-tails, and dull brown eyes.
Occupation: Lead vocalist in a hoping-to-make-it-somewhat-big industrial/metal band.
Personality: On the outside, she appears to be a very cold, quiet kind of person, leaving conversations with aquiaintances and strangers to be short and abrupt. Once having enough of those short, abrupt conversations, or just saying the right things, she opens up, revealing a whole different sort of person. Truly she is the sweet, considerate, out-of-the-way girl she was known to be at the local high school- just tainted by her current situation and the condition of the area around her.
Likes: Music (Mostly metal, industrial, and gothic rock acts), art, poetry, lyric-writing, classic gaming (has a few old home consoles in her apartment.)
Dislikes: People who lecture her about not "making it", thieves, school and all school-related things, pop, rap, gospel, and country music, idiots in general.
Background info: Ash was born and raised in the same community in which she lives, in a nice, but poor household. Her parents had grown protective of her once she hit her teenage years, which caused a good deal of issues for her, and also for her to emancipate herself at age 17. She moved into the apartments when she had freed herself from her parents, eventually dropping out of school and now has a G.E.D....
During the time when she was getting emancipated, and dropping out of high school, she had discovered the underground, and grew a strong passion for it...leading to the formation of her band. Barely making it, her strong will to become famous as a metal musician seems to be her handicap, sacrificing work and sometimes losing jobs over band practice and gigs.
((yeah...sad thing is, I'm over at my friend's house, and can't post till tomorrow...>.< wink )
((..........>.< Is anyone even here? XD!...*looks around* >.< wink )
((Sorry everyone. I had a bit of a family crisis, but I'm back now.))

Chris awoke on the floor, one leg still stretched out onto the crummy mattress he had been sleeping on. Sitting up, he looked around and sighed heavily. Everything was how it should be. He stood and stretched his arms up above his head, letting his chin rest on his chest as he did.

"Well... time to go see whats going on..."

He pulled off his shirt and shook it out before putting it on the mattress next to him, and walked around the appartment, picking up random articles of clothing, trying to clean up a bit.

After he had picked up his belongings, and then the trash, he pulled a bottle of Jack Daniels out of the fridge and took a pack of cigarettes out of the drawer, and walked over to his window, pushing it open, climbing out into the fresh night air, and headed up the fire escape to the roof.
The recreation room had been about as exciting as the stairs, and the foyer..not very.

Karigan wandered back up to her apartment to get a drink. She wasen't working this evening, or for the next few days, they'd allowed her a few days to get some stuff figured out, move, settle in.

Pulling a beer out of the small fridge that had moved in with her, she wandered up to the fire exit, onto the roof. This was why she'd chosen her apartment. The roof. She could come up here and look at the stars as much as she liked.

There was plenty of space, she could always set her easel up in the corner on a nice day. Maybe. She haden't picked up her brushes for a long time. Art was her brothers thing, and he wasen't around anymore, so there wasen't much of a point.

But he haunted her. Often, and the yearning, the desire to paint, the artist that ran through her veins called to her. Perhpas tommorrow..if the weather was fine..perhaps tommorrow.

She found an old metal contraption, that had looked as if it may have been a chair in its better days. She knocked the bit of plant and the few cobwebs off and sat down. Smoking another cigarette and taking the occasional swig of her beer. Looking towards the sky.
Chris stood at eye level with the rooftop, peering over it at the girl sitting there. He hadn't seen her around before.

"Must be a new renter.."

He decided to introduce himself. After taking a quick peek at his reflection in a nearby window, he made his way up the rest of the ladder, and headed on over to talk to her, looking down at the floor as he did.
She knew he was coming before she even saw him...intuition...

"Hello.." she said quietly..as he got closer...

Taking another swig of her beer, she turned to face him...flicking a peice of haur out of her face, trying to make herself look atleast a little presentable..
Name: Leo
Appearance: She's got shoulder length red/brown hair, it's slightly wavey, and not very neat. A pair of broken glasses perch on her nose. Her nails are half-inch long daggers, it's been her "trademark" even before she left school. Usually wears her auto-shop t-shirt, but can also be seen wearing a long silver jacket. Almost always has a hat on, and everytime you look at her there seem sto be a new one on her head. ((I can draw you a picture))
Occupation: Works at the small, broken down auto shop as a sign maker. She hates cars, but it's the only job she can get.
Personality: Know's things could be better, and takes any opprotunity to improve her life.
Dislikes: Swearing, Drinking, Drugs, Cars...
Background info: Used to live in a small town in another state, but decided to get on her bike one day and ride somewhere. She never went back to her hometown.

((room... 12?))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces