Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kim sat at the Kitchen table painting a picture quietly humming to herself.
Emily sat cross legged on the middle of her bed. Her walls were a light blue, covered with newspaper clippings from the sports section and her desk was cluttered with old trophies she had been winning since a young age. She doesn't remember what color her carpet is, because the floor is covered with piles of magazines,dirty clothes and towels. She has an old computer on the desk next to the tropies and a cd player above her bed.
Jessica goes out of her room and went into the living room and sat on the couched and watched tv
Name: Aries Wilson
Appearance:what ever my avi's wearing.
Interests: running, computers, boys, plants,
Role: next door neighbor.
Kim quickly grew tired of painting. She cleaned up her stuff and went outside to go for a walk.
((hey))

Emily reached into one of the piles on her floor and pulled out her Maroon 5 CD. She put it in her cd player and turned the volume up.
Aries went next door to say hi to her friends and see if Kiru was home. SHe rang the doorbell.
Jessica heard the doorbell and got up to go get it.
Kiru takes a soda out of the fridge and goes into the living room and sits down by where his younger sister was opening the soda. "Who's at the door Jessica?" he asked.
Samurai of Ice

"Hi Jessica. Is Kiru here? If he is could I talk to him?""
"yeah just a minute," Jessica turn toward Kiru, "Kiru, Aries here and wants to talk to you"
bluegirl13
Samurai of Ice

"Oh, hey Aries!" Kiru said getting up and walking towards the door.
Emily heard the doorbell ring, and then the door open. Whoever it was must not be that important, so she turned her music up louder, grabbed the nearest magazine and sprawled out on her comforter.
Jessica left and went into the kitchen to get a coke
Kionto_Hikari
bluegirl13
Samurai of Ice

"Oh, hey Aries!" Kiru said getting up and walking towards the door.

"Wanna go out for something?"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces