< 1 2 3 4

Misabeli's Significant Otter

Polar Bear

37,775 Points
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Lovingly Advice 25
User ImageUser Image

A-ha! Kara must really be quite hungry to give up this swiftly. Sam stuck her tongue out at the knife thrower slightly as she pouted and whined. Somewhere in the back of her mind, she knew that Kara would be trying to extract her revenge later on. Probably by doing something horrible to her hat. Everyone in the circus knew that Samantha's hat was one of her dearest possessions- if you looked away from the snakes- and that being allowed to touch or even wear it was a high honor. On the other hand, if you got too close without permission.... Well, most people tended to drop it when Sam burst out of her tent with a loaded 12-gauge and pointed it at them. Dropped it like hot coal, unless you were Kara the crazy knife girl, who had only laughed and placed it on her head. This was one of the things that had founded the respect and admiration between Samantha and Kara. Another thing was, naturally, their ability to cause mischief together.

For now, though, the mischief of the early evening would have to come to a close. "Don't make a fool of yourself, Kara. You're never sorry." With a "disdainful" snort, Samantha rose and dragged her playsister up by the hand as well. Soon enough, the pair could stroll over to the fire and raid whatever remained of the food. Surprisingly much, really- the hunt must have been good that evening. Sam picked a nice piece of still-raw meat and fed it to the bright white snake she'd now draped over her shoulders again. "Hey, who's for dinner today?"

ωhεrε: Fireplace tab tab ωιτh: Kara / Everyone tab tab ωhατ: Getting food
οοc: Don't give up, Bell! We can still make it work >.<

Lady Bellucinni
Silviela
Vantoase
UltraviolentCat

Misabeli's Significant Otter

Polar Bear

37,775 Points
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Lovingly Advice 25
============================= OOC =============================

Lady Bellucinni
Silviela
Vantoase
UltraviolentCat

I'm thoroughly disappointed in the way this once-promising roleplay has developed in terms of activity. By the end of the month, I will withdraw if nothing changes.

Hellraiser

QueenArasene
============================= OOC =============================

Lady Bellucinni
Silviela
Vantoase
UltraviolentCat

I'm thoroughly disappointed in the way this once-promising roleplay has developed in terms of activity. By the end of the month, I will withdraw if nothing changes.

Honey I left when I was just posting to have my characters speak but no interaction or plotting and especially considering the fact that the owner of this rp left and that we have no more people who are being recruited. Sorry that it came to this and I hope to see you in other rps that we may cross paths in. The same goes to you as well Silviela.

Silviela

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces