SUPER FANTASTIC! 0.26315789473684 26.3% [ 5 ]
Total Votes:[ 19 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 >

Dangerous Lunatic

User Image

Juri Baliey

There is a Hell, Believe Me I've S E E N I T,
                            There is a Heaven, Let's Keep That A S E C E R T

Juri finished his coffee as his phone went off again. He was told by his boyfriend to put on clothes. He groan as he got up. He dropped his sheet and grabbed some boxers and put them on. Then he grabbed some sweatpants and put them on. Then he grabbed a tank top and put ti on. he headed downstairs and heard the knock. "MINE!" He ran to the door and opened it and gave Jae a hug. "Hey babe."

Sweetheart

User Image

EMERSONBAILEY
cause you make me feel like i've been locked out of heaven for too long xoxo

xxEmerson watched quietly as her family acted wild. This was her life and this was what she was stuck with. She giggled as everyone chatted away, just like old time. It might take them months or years to move on but as long as there was progress, it was good. She pushed herself up off the ground and made her way into the kitchen, shoving past her siblings to get to the refrigerator. She got herself some OJ and began to drink it when Christian suddenly walked into the house. Emerson rolled her eyes and chugged down the drink. There was always some sibling rivalry between the two since they were the oldest. She wanted to be the one respected and feared by the others while he was...well whatever.

Emerson shook her head. "Ew Christian. Go back home," she said, in a sense of playful disgust. She walked over and punched his arm, only to keep throwing punches repeatedly. She knew it wasn't hurting him, obvious from the feel of the muscle he had underneath his shirt. Afterwards she pulled him into an awkward embrace.

Her cellphone began to ring and she dug through her sweat pockets and looked at the screen. It was Rashiel. She smiled and answered the call. Hearing his voice on the other line made her heart flutter and her cheeks became hot. Emerson tried to hide the discoloration but someone probably already saw. "Hey you," she whispered softly into the phone. She didn't like it when her siblings heard her talking on the phone with her boyfriend. They made fun of her by getting much louder, making kissing noises and the occasional moaning. "Hell has broken loose here." Emerson couldn't stand her family sometimes but what wasn't there to love? She even sometimes acted crazy like they did. "Are you coming over?" she asked, eager that his answer would be yes. It was always fun when he was over. The little ones would use him as a punching bag and something to pounce on. She giggled at the thought.

out of condoms: blah

Magical Darling

X
X

User Image

Trip "Ty" Morgan

Give me EVERYTHING tonight

Ty woke up late as usual as the light broke through the curtains on his window. Trip got up out of bed and groaned. "Clothes..clothes..clothes.." He said as he picked out his outfit. He picked his phone up off of his night stand and texted Pandora. TO : PANDORA FROM : TRIP
                                                    Hey! Can I come over? I'm bored.
                                                    He clicked the send button and walked downstairs in his house and made himself breakfast. After making breakfast he started to play on his phone.

Grab somebody SEXY tell 'em hey
                                                    out of cool stories, bro ;; [[ ]]
                                                    User Image

Outfit

Shirtless Ladykiller

8,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
lonely bad guy's use only▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆ lon ▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆ lon ▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆
lonely bad ███ ` I GOT NOTHING FOR YOU TO GAIN
lonely bad guy's use. dnt( i'm taking it slow ) lonely ( feeding my flame ) lon♕♕♕
the lonely▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
the lonely bad guy's use━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ( ` E Y E S O N lo F I R E ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
lonely bad guy's use only×i ' m`* !TAKING i` t ) S - SLOWsteadily .. emerging`WITHGRACE°
the lonely bad guy:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
          User Image
          lone Shuffling the cards of your game And just in time In the right place Suddenly I will play my ace
          lonel█ █lo █ █ lo█ █lo █ █ lo█ █lo █ █ lo█ █
          lonely bad guy's` I WON'T SOOTHE YOUR PAIN ::
          the lonely bad guy's the lonely bad guy's lonely and i'm not scared of your stolen power lone i see through you any hour
          the lonely bad guy's lonely bad guy's lonely bad guy's dnt i'll rip your head off. felling in foe with my grace lone your spine is ablaze

lonely bad guy{ I'LL SEEK YOU OUT FLAY YOU ALIVE } ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
          the lonely bad guy's use only, ktnx OOC: Hey guys! lone * loneOutfit
          the lonely bad guy's use only, ktnx Hayden, Siblings lone * loneBailey Household
          lonel
          ahh, felling any foe with my gaze ¹²³ ahh, steadily emerging with grace
          lon ██ *Pandora leigh BAILEY
          lonely bad guy
          the lonely bad guy's use only. lonely bad guyONE MORE WORD AND YOU WON'T SURVIVE
                      =just a small town girl*

Pandora sighed and grabbed the remote that was on the coffee table and clicked the button that turned the TV on, she sighed and watched whatever was son VH1 at the moment, then she saw Hayden come site next to her, she smiled and started to tickle her until Christian come in, she got up and ran from behind his and pounced on his back. Chrissy poo! You came back for us! she giggled and got down then saw Juri come downstairs with clothes on It's about time he dressed him self! Pandora walked in the back of Hayden and wrapped her hands around the nine year old's shoulders, You can't have her! She's mine! Pandora laughed and picked up Hayden and carried her to the couch and dropped her down then started to tickle her for a moment, hen she heard Emerson with Rashiel. Pandora stood up and walked behind her sister without her noticing got as close as she could without her noticing, Oh baby the way your hair brushes against my arm gets me all..tingleh..inside meh guts! she giggled and backed away from her and ran upstairs to her bedroom so she could prepare for mass amounts of being punched by her older sister. She felt her phone buzz in her pocket she took it out and looked it was from trip.

TO : Trip

Sure, just look but don't touch. (; I think we're going to the mall today too anyways..

Pandora tucked her phone in her pocket and proceeded to walk down the stairs to see everybody busy so it was time to have fun with Hayden. She sat on the third lowest chair and whispered to Hayden. Hayden come here! Once Hayden came to her she grabbed her hand and brought her to the girls bathroom and looked a her. . I'm going to do your hair today! Hayden shrugged and then Pandora plugged in her hair curler and waited for it to heat up
                      ⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯ You'll be waiting in vain

Magical Darling

X
X

User Image

Trip "Ty" Morgan

Give me EVERYTHING tonight

Trip got the text and ran out the door, got on his bike and rode to Pandora's house. Luckily, they only lived a few blocks away. (TIME SKIP) Trip arrived at Pandora's house and opened the door. "That was probably rude. Whoops!" He said out loud. He waved to Pandora and hugged her. "Hey! How are you, Panny-poo? That rhymed. Oh god no." he said. Trip looked around and saw a bunch of people at the house. Who are all these people? He said. Anyways. We're going to the mall today? Sweet! I am getting a soft pretzel. It's happening. He said, chuckling a bit. "Maybe if you're nice i'll let you have half." He said, chuckling harder.
                                                    Grab somebody SEXY tell 'em hey
                                                    out of cool stories, bro ;; [[ ]]
                                                    User Image

Outfit

6,750 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Trader 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

DON'T YOU DARE LOOK OUT YOUR WINDOW, DARLING
                                                          indentbitch.EVERYTHING'S ON FIRE
                                                          xxx`⊰ THE WAR OUTSIDE OUR DOOR KEEPS RAGING ON.
                                                          indenting. нold oɴтo тнιѕ l υ l l α в y ,xx

HAYDEN BAILEY

Hayden giggled as she was pulled away from her big brother and taken to the couch to be tickled once more but Pandora. As she was tickled she moved around giggling and kicking her feet about. Then Pandora was gone and she sat up catching her breath from laughing so much. Pandora was one of her favorite siblings, she would always play with her. Then Pandora had came back down and pulled her into the bathroom saying she was going to do her hair today. She smiled Okay was all she said and she flipped her hair off her shoulders so her sister could get all her hair instead of having to reach over her shoulder to grab some oh Hayden's long brown hair. She sighed and rested her chin on the back of her hands as she waited for Pandora to finish with her hair. Hayden looked up to see Trip and she smiled "Ty!" she yelled and went over to him giving him a hug after he had hugged Pandora.

Hilarious Smoker

5,275 Points
    • Happy Birthday! 100
    • Partygoer 500
    • Dressed Up 200
        User Image

---------------------------------------------- [ ] ----------------------------------------------

THE STARS WILL CRY the . blackest . tears . tonight ; ;

↙↙ a n d . h e r e . i . a m . P O U R I N G . M Y . H E A R T . O U T _ » » »
              xoxoxoxoxoxoJUST A GHOST IN THE WORLD / THAT'S EXACTLY / EXACTLY WHAT I NEED
              xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx IF YOU WERE HERE « I SWEAR I WON`T MISS A BEAT

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo F R O M x U P x H E R E x T H E x C I T Y x L I G H T S x B U R N
              xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo L I K E x A x T H O U S A N D x M I L E S x O F x F I R E x B U R N

ISWEARIWON`TMISSABEAT && CAUSEINEVER && NEVERHAVEBEFORE

☆ ☆ ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

Ryder Jacob Bailey was sitting in his chair staring into space when he noticed his sister come down and hand him his phone Your Friend Texted You... She said to him. He looked at his phone and smiled seeing a text from His best friend Paige. Sending a text back he smiled.
                  To: Paigebear

He pressed send just as Juri walked in. "Oh god!" he said covering his eyes and ran into the living room stuffing his face in his pillow. "Cover that s**t up Juri!" he screamed and hid his face. Smirking as his brother walked upstairs he stood back up and walked back over to Pandora. "Shorty." he smirked as Christian walked in and said something about hugging him. He wrapped his arms around Christian quickly and pulled away starting to walk.

RYDER BAILEY → | third ; oldest son

I CAN'T BE LOST, CAN I? : Kitchen
                            WELL, AT LEAST I'M NOT ALONE...: Family
                            MUSIC CALMS ME DOWN: [I Would-One Direction
                            ORANGE OCTAGONAL CREAMSICLES : Outfit in gif

6,750 Points
    • Forum Explorer 100
    • Signature Look 250
    • Trader 100
        User Image

CxoxHxoxExoxCxoxKxoxOYxoxExoxSxoxOJxoxUxoxLxoxIxoxExoxTxoxOAxoxRxoxExoxOYxoxOxoxUxoxOWxoxIxoxTxoxHxoxOMxoxE ?
                  RxoxAxoxIxoxNxoxOIxoxSxoxOFxoxAxoxDxoxOIxoxONxoxExoxLxoxLxoxIxoxNxoxIxoxNxoxGxoxODxoxOxoxWxoxNxoxOOxoxNxoxOTxoxHxoxExoxOSxoxIxoxDxoxExoxWxoxAxoxLxoxK

xoxoxoxoxoxo ─────────── [ ↺ ] ────────────────────────────────────

i won't go until you ( ! ) - - COME OUTSIDE
                        ↗ ↗ check yes juliet, kill the limbo

I'LL KEEP TOSSING ROCKS AT YOUR WINDOW
              xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoTHERE'S NO TURNING BACK FOR US TONIGHT - - - - - - - -
              xoxoxoxoxoxoxol a c e . u p . y o u r . s h o e s AY OH AY OH h e r e s . h o w . w e . d o
              xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo R U N x B A B Y x R U N, x D O N ' T x E V E R x L O O K x B A C K x
              xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo T H E Y ' L L x T E A R x U S x A P A R T x A M x A F R A I D x O F x I F x Y O U x T H E M x A x C H A N C E

Paige had finished her cereal and was just walking over to the sink and set it down when she heard her phone go off. She jumped only a little wandering who it could be when she then remembered that she had sent a text to Ry earlier. She smiled and went over to her phone picking it up as she read the text.

To:Ry
          Message: Oh I bet she's grumpy, ha. Yeah sure thing, want me to come over or are you gonna come over?

She hit send as she head to the living room and plopped down on the couch. She scooped up the remote pressing the button to turn it on she flipped though the channels. Finally finding a channel she was interested in she set the remote down and leaned back into the couch. It was rather boring at her house but it wasn't like it mattered to her she was almost always hanging out with Ry that is when he wasn't spending time with his girlfriend.

██████ _ ██████ _ ████████████████ _ ████████████████████████████████████████

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXPAIGE Gomez
                                    ( Location : Home ) ( Mood : T i r e d ) ( Company : Alone ) (Outofcondoms: Outfit)

Wheezing Fatcat

7,450 Points
      • Peoplewatcher 100
      • Junior Trader 100
      • Brandisher 100
      in the old days, a great man in India, in the wind of the color of saffron
      said "Life is Maya"
      our lives are successions of misunderstandings

User Image

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Jae smiled as the door was opened and all at once Juri hugged him. He chuckled, former irritation with the heat temporarily disappeared. "Hey Juri." He hugged him back, "I see you took my advise." He said, pointing to his pants As much of an awkward pair he thought they were, Jae did like Juri. Jae wasn't what one would call a 'raging homosexual' in fact he hadn't really been for it till he found himself in a situation where...well, like this. He liked Juri and that was it really. He remembered the bags in his hand, "I brought cool things." He announced with a smile, shuffling inside past Juri. Oh the cool air in the house felt wonderful. He handed the red head one of the bags that had stuff that Juri liked in it. "I'm going to use your microwave." He spoke as he wandered towards the kitchen. "Ayy, Baily's" he greeted as he weaved through the mass of Baily kids in the kitchen. "I found this and thought you all might want it." He placed a tub of half melted supreme ice cream on the counter. Stuff was good, jammed with chocolate syrup, caramel, brownie, and some other stuff. He could eat the whole thing himself, if it weren't for the fact that he already had to work so hard for his "awesome" body. Because you know his biceps were just "huge". By his standards anyway. While waiting for his two cheese burgers in the microwave, Jae began plotting on the money in his pocket from the delivery. he had wanted a few new shirts and a pair of shoes recently. "Juri" he began, that little accent rolling off his tongue as he spoke. "Plans for today?" He asked.

outfit
                                                                      User Image

Distinct Poster

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
      CHRISTIAN ANTHONY BAILEY

{Outfit} - {Oldest Son} - {25} - {Car}

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

User Image

As he expected, after he had finished talking a sea of sibling would start to run towards him and almost knock him down. Save for his good balance and footwork that was. First was his little sister Hayden who he knelt down and hugged ever so comfortably while smiling at her greeting in kind. "Hey there little lady. How've you been?" he asked. Before he even had a chance to stand up fully, Brin would basically run-tackle-hug him which caught him off guard a bit. But he laughed in response and at at her mention of how she couldn't believe he left her there with the kids and comment about his attire. "Hello to you too! Haha. Oh come on. They aren't that crazy. Maybe a few of them if you give them too much sugar or an overload of Pop-Tarts. But otherwise, you know you're always welcome at my place. It's only five miles. Haha. But as far as my clothing? I've just been trying to look good more often. My career is very demanding on the appearances" he joked with a smirk. The amount of people was actually stating to fill as his brother ran down the stairs to greet his boyfriend which caused him to raise an eyebrow in confusion.

He wasn't aware of any of that kinda' change in Juri. But then again, he never really had much of a connection with him as he did his sisters. And speaking of sisters, he noticed Emerson walk right around the corner to see her kayfabe disgust at him coming back, then proceeded to punch him playfully. He would tense up and laugh while taking the hits but would ultimately hug her back when she did and respond with a quick "Awww, you're so kind sis. Love you too" as a chaser joke. Next was Pandora all over again happy that he came back, a hug with the response of "Of course! I love all you guys" would follow. And then his brother Ryder who didn't say much, but still gave him a bro-hug for good measure. The kind of hug the two of them had as a 'cool bro thing'. Ultimately most of the siblings ran off and now it was just him and Brin. He raised his eyebrows and sighed as if he was tired out from all the love. But the smile on his face told otherwise. He was actually happy to be there.

Shirtless Ladykiller

8,500 Points
      • Forum Regular 100
      • Hygienic 200
      • Dressed Up 200
      lonely bad User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
            █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
            lonely━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
            lone ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
            lone( I'M FALLING FALLING INTO YOU )
            lonl l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l
            lo lone(when you catch me fast as i'm fallin')lone lone lone(can you hear me callin' you?)lone
            lone
            the lonely bad guy's use only, biatch ██ lo ██ lo ██
            the lonely ba _______* ` /helpmesavemesomebody
            the lonely ba _______* ` me myself and I
            the lonely ba _______* ` His house
            lonely bad g _ _
                  x dean.morgan ████████
                  Beep! Beep! Beep! That was the sound of he world nagging at Dean to wake up from he much loved sleep. A moan escaped his lips as he slammed his palm rather hardly on the alarm clock and sent that horrible beeping noise to the grave. He lazily sat up and threw the various covers he had layed on him onto the other side of his bed, Dean stood up and yawned then walked to his closet and rummaged through the clothes that where tossed on the floor because he was to lazy to hang them. Dean picked out a nice outfit and went to the bathroom and stripped then turned the water on a very hot temperature then hopped in the tub and began to scrub himself with some scented soap his mother had gotten last week.

Once he was done cleaning up he walked downstairs and looked around for his little brother, Trip and didn't see him. He just shrugged it off, Probably went to see Pandora He sighed and pulled out his phone to text his own girlfriend.

TO ; Sugarrr bearr
                  FROM ; Dean
                  Hey gorgeous how are you?(;

Dean smiled and pulled out a bottle of water and took a sip before laying down on his couch and watching some random news channel. Waiting for his girlfriend to text back.

Magical Darling

X
      X

User Image

Brin "B" Bailey

Find light in the BEAUTIFUL sea

Brin felt her phone vibrate. She grabbed it out of her pocket and looked at the text. TO : DEAN BAG FROM : BRIN - Hey! Come over to the house - my brother just got here. Brin hit the send button and looked back at her brother "No, Christian - you don't get it. THEY'RE MAKING ME DRIVE THEM TO THE MALL." She said. Brin kept her hand on her phone waiting for Dean to text back.
                                                        You and I, you and I..we're like DIAMONDS in the sky
                                                        out of chocolate ;; [[ ]]
                                                        User Image

Outfit

Shirtless Ladykiller

8,500 Points
      • Forum Regular 100
      • Hygienic 200
      • Dressed Up 200
      lonely bad guy's use only▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆ lon ▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆ lon ▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆
      lonely bad ███ ` I GOT NOTHING FOR YOU TO GAIN
      lonely bad guy's use. dnt( i'm taking it slow ) lonely ( feeding my flame ) lon♕♕♕
      the lonely▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
      the lonely bad guy's use━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ( ` E Y E S O N lo F I R E ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
      lonely bad guy's use only×i ' m`* !TAKING i` t ) S - SLOWsteadily .. emerging`WITHGRACE°
      the lonely bad guy:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
              User Image
              lone Shuffling the cards of your game And just in time In the right place Suddenly I will play my ace
              lonel█ █lo █ █ lo█ █lo █ █ lo█ █lo █ █ lo█ █
              lonely bad guy's` I WON'T SOOTHE YOUR PAIN ::
              the lonely bad guy's the lonely bad guy's lonely and i'm not scared of your stolen power lone i see through you any hour
              the lonely bad guy's lonely bad guy's lonely bad guy's dnt i'll rip your head off. felling in foe with my grace lone your spine is ablaze

lonely bad guy{ I'LL SEEK YOU OUT FLAY YOU ALIVE } ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
              the lonely bad guy's use only, ktnx OOC: Hey guys! lone * loneOutfit
              the lonely bad guy's use only, ktnx Hayden, Trip lone * loneBailey Household
              lonel
              ahh, felling any foe with my gaze ¹²³ ahh, steadily emerging with grace
              lon ██ *Pandora leigh BAILEY
              lonely bad guy
              the lonely bad guy's use only. lonely bad guyONE MORE WORD AND YOU WON'T SURVIVE
                          =just a small town girl*

Pandora smiled at her and saw that the flat iron was hot enough, she picked it up and spun her sister around she pinned half of her hair up and then left the under part on her hair down she took about a inch piece of hair and let it glide through the ceramic plats then she heard Trip enter the home. She put the flat iron down on he counter and walked down stairs with her sister and saw Trip standing by the door, she walked up to him and hugged him back, then released him and stood next to him. She giggled and sat on the arm of their couch and looked up at Ty. Panny poo? Oh, so now I guess I can call you trippy wippy? she giggled and stood up then took his hand into hers. You don't know? Obviously you haven't seen us all together lately! she laughed and smiled at Hayden coming up to Trip. If you don't let me get half of it I'll never talk to you again! she stuck her tongue out at Ty and smiled then she fell back draping her body over the couch she layed there for a moment. Help me up! she said reaching her hands out to whoever was in front of her. Note that I said help me up don't pick me up! she said narrowing her eyes towards Trip.
                          ⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯ You'll be waiting in vain
      User Image

User Image

Hearing the familiar voice on the other end of the line brought some relief to the college student. For a moment he was afraid that he would hear a male voice, or worse a childish voice, which would indicate a breach of their privacy. Her reply made him smile at the image it conjured in his mind – of a rift splitting the ground and her siblings crawling out of the crack of exposed magma with fiendish squeals and peals of high-pitched ear-wrecking laughter. Has? I thought it broke loose a long time ago.

”That would make me your guardian angel hmm?” Rashiel leaned forward as he spoke, using a finger to stroke the duckling’s head to try and keep it as calm as possible. Her question made him groan in his heart. ”That dependsss…” He murmured, drawing out a soft hiss, ”Am I on baby-sitting duty?” As if on cue, one of Emerson’s sisters made a mocking remark. Drats, had she been listening on them? It wasn’t on speaker-phone was it? It made the blond frown and he was glad that he wasn’t at their house yet. At times like this, he really wished that Emerson had more time alone to herself, and by extension him as well.

”Did you need me to bring the jeep over?” He questioned, wondering if Emerson had anything planned for the day, in which case the jeep would be a lot more spacious for her additional parasites siblings than his two-seater audi R8. Unlike a certain ghost, Rashiel’s dad was familiar with the use of a condom. Although still a student, he had two vehicles parked in the garage most of the time, and a grand home as haunting as a mausoleum. The duckling starting peeping away as it tried to get out of the cramped mug, and it was probably the noisiest thing in the house at the moment. Swallowing a curse, Rashiel reached out to grab it before it could tip over the edge of the table. If he wasn’t at home, it was probably the only other significant life form in the estate. His dog camped out in the backyard most of the time.

”I was hoping you and I could go for a small picnic…” He sounded distracted, naturally because the daft waterfowl was still trying to squirm out of his single-handed clutch; its muddy, flappy feet beating uselessly against his palm.

Dangerous Lunatic

User Image

Juri Baliey

There is a Hell, Believe Me I've S E E N I T,
                                There is a Heaven, Let's Keep That A S E C E R T

Juri smiled and went with him. He smiled seeing the ice cream. "Coffee and Ice cream. Greatest breakfest ever!" He said with a smile. He went into the kicthen and pulled out a spoon. He opened the box and started to eat. He has a smile on his face as he ate it. No matter how much Juri ate, he never gain weight. He looked at Jae. "No. I just woke up and all." He said as he ate a large spoonful.

Quick Reply

Submit
      Manage Your Items
      Other Stuff
      Get GCash
      Offers
      Get Items
      More Items
      Where Everyone Hangs Out
      Other Community Areas
      Virtual Spaces
      Fun Stuff