Welcome to Gaia! ::

good that is real good just dont take me over
interesting i have a few friends from saturn smile
i am from the future fo earth
FoxyLove
hey you know you should like get a better first post like put in things that make it alive not just a little thing that u did in a hurry just dont make it to long it makes them not want to join since its so hard to read.
whats it like on earth in the future?
Riott
is it the same or does it have cars... or wait come on i have a time machine i could bring it here and we could all venture throught the past preasant future.
kikyo_empress
FoxyLove
hey you know you should like get a better first post like put in things that make it alive not just a little thing that u did in a hurry just dont make it to long it makes them not want to join since its so hard to read.

i agree tell a little about yourself
kikyo_empress
Riott
is it the same or does it have cars... or wait come on i have a time machine i could bring it here and we could all venture throught the past preasant future.

While we are at it can we visit the alpha quadrant of the moon that where im from
*goes back to saturn and brings back her time machine"there we go lets all go in"
i hate myself and the future is like animes
Riott
kikyo_empress
Riott

While we are at it can we visit the alpha quadrant of the moon that where im from
sure cousin atleast i think your my cousin because i am her distant cousin lets go
lets go blaugh
i have not clue sweatdrop
bye but watch out for the evil emporor thats why i left in the first place to find a husband to destroy the emporor.
we need to recruit more people

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces