Welcome to Gaia! ::

Welcome to the Miyuhirai's house. Please knock before entering. Wipe your shoes on the mat before stepping on the carpet. And we are relatives of the Hizumi family. My lovely wife "Luthien Melwasul" and myself live here.

Heart Bookworm

Meda3d
Welcome to the Miyuhirai's house. Please knock before entering. Wipe your shoes on the mat before stepping on the carpet. And we are relatives of the Hizumi family. My lovely wife "godess ofthe nite" and myself live here. Also i run the "Gaian Good-Will" along with my partner. But he wants to remain nameless for the time being.This charity is located in the chatterbox. Other than that please enjoy your visit.

well i say you did exellent on the house honey heart heart
Well i just need my wife here and the house is almost complete.
godess ofthe nite
Meda3d
Welcome to the Miyuhirai's house. Please knock before entering. Wipe your shoes on the mat before stepping on the carpet. And we are relatives of the Hizumi family. My lovely wife "godess ofthe nite" and myself live here. Also i run the "Gaian Good-Will" along with my partner. But he wants to remain nameless for the time being.This charity is located in the chatterbox. Other than that please enjoy your visit.

Well thank you, but you were the one who inspired me to build it.

Heart Bookworm

Meda3d
godess ofthe nite
Meda3d

*smiles* aww honey *gives him a kiss* your so sweet heart heart
godess ofthe nite
Meda3d
godess ofthe nite
Meda3d

*kisses back* Thank you dear. Im sorry but i have to leave. I promise to be back tommorow. I will keep my promise. And i am very sorry i have to leave.

Heart Bookworm

Meda3d
godess ofthe nite
Meda3d
godess ofthe nite
Meda3d

*kisses back* Thank you dear. Im sorry but i have to leave. I promise to be back tommorow. I will keep my promise. And i am very sorry i have to leave.
its ok i must also leave its 3am here and i have to work at 9 good nite love sleep well

Heart Bookworm

*walks in the door*
finally home *streches *
hmm my love isnt home yet... i guess ill go lie down untill he comes home..
*walks up to the bedroom and walks towards the bed*
*yawns* hmm maybe a nap wont hurt.....*falls on bed* zzzzzzz
*knocks on door* *when no answer rings doorbell*

Heart Bookworm

rosy cheeks

huh *wakes up and hears the door bell*
coming
*stumbles down the stairs and opens the door*
hello

Heart Bookworm

godess ofthe nite
rosy cheeks

huh *wakes up and hears the door bell*
coming
*stumbles down the stairs and opens the door*
hello

hmm no one there*closes door and gose back to bed * goodnite
*Comes up to the door and rings the door bell while trying to read a large map that is upside down*
Miss Sia
*Comes up to the door and rings the door bell while trying to read a large map that is upside down*

*opens the door*
Looks like i was too late...oh well...breakfast time.
*prepares breakfast*
I wonder...
Well breakfast is done...except...shes not here...and its way past lunch... stare

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff