Aged Lunatic

11,325 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Champion 300
If your interested in joining the mafia please go here:

The Pentarchy Mafia Recruiting Office

Welcome to Mirkwood Estate

Mirkwood is a 400 acre estate with a mansion designed with Victorian architecture. The estate has its own 30 acre pond stocked with various fish and also has a playground for children. The grounds also have a miniature train set on a track to circle the entire estate and to pass through the forest that take up the rear 200 acres. In the front is a driveway which circles around a fountain. The driveway is surrounded by hedges standing 5 ft. tall. The whole estate is surrounded by a tan concrete wall which stands 12 feet high which is lined with spike on top. The estate is kept up by many who are payed highly to keep every detail as perfect as perfect can be. The staff number is around 500 which includes security, maids, butlers, and handymen.

The mansion itself includes the following:
2 seperate floors not including the attic and basement
25 bedrooms with bathrooms for each individual room
30 car garage
Den which can fit around 40 people
Dining room able to fit a capacity of 90 people
Olympic sized indoor/outdoor swimming pool
Padded indoor playground so that even rainy days can't ruin a childs fun
Private theatre with walls lined with dvds
Private bar containing every drink and some of the very best wines

If you plan to stay enjoy your visit and try to not cause any destruction to the home if you want your limbs to remain in proper condition

Rules of the house
1.) Try to avoid fighting
2.) Don't be rude
3.) If the owner(myself) of the estate says to stop doing something then stop.
Chrissi walks down the sidewalk, kicking a pebble as she goes. She stops in front of the mansion.

"Wow. I'd kill to live in a place like that... Then again, I'd kill to live anywhere..." She admires the building for a moment.

"Bah, who am I kidding?" she asks herself, "They don't want me here." The young girl begins to walk again, kicking her pebble.

Aged Lunatic

11,325 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Champion 300
*Elessar walks downstairs wearing a robe as he walks outside of the mansion looking around from the front steps* ahh... such a beautiful day outside... *he looks up at the bright blue sky smiling as he looks out the gate watching some one walk by* hmm... must be one of the neighbors out for a long walk
(( Is it possible to fit a 16 year old daughter in there somwhere? ))
Elessar Elanesse
*Elessar walks downstairs wearing a robe as he walks outside of the mansion looking around from the front steps* ahh... such a beautiful day outside... *he looks up at the bright blue sky smiling as he looks out the gate watching some one walk by* hmm... must be one of the neighbors out for a long walk
Chrissi sees the wealthy man and stares. Her tattered clothes wave slightly in the breeze as she examines him.

So he's the rich son of a... He's looking at me!

She glares and bares her teeth, which seem unusually sharp.
Double Post! gonk
((I think Gaia ate my second post... gonk ))

Aged Lunatic

11,325 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Champion 300
Idori
(( Is it possible to fit a 16 year old daughter in there somwhere? ))
((maybe through adoption... I'd have to talk with my wife and see what she says))

Aged Lunatic

11,325 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Champion 300
ChibiChrissi
Elessar Elanesse
Chrissi sees the wealthy man and stares. Her tattered clothes wave slightly in the breeze as she examines him.

*Elessar smiles* hmm... seems shes smiling... well I certainly can't be rude and not say hello *he waves* Hello there!

Aged Lunatic

11,325 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Champion 300
ChibiChrissi
((I think Gaia ate my second post... gonk ))
((gaias being a a**... after you post go back and refresh and you can see your posts))
Elessar Elanesse
ChibiChrissi
Elessar Elanesse

*Elessar smiles* hmm... seems shes smiling... well I certainly can't be rude and not say hello *he waves* Hello there!
Chrissi seems confused.

Err, he seems friendly, I guess...

She smiles slightly and waves. A rat jumps out of her jacket pocket and scurries off.

"Damn! There goes my lunch... I thought it was dead..."

Aged Lunatic

11,325 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Champion 300
ChibiChrissi
Chrissi seems confused.

Err, he seems friendly, I guess...

She smiles slightly and waves. A rat jumps out of her jacket pocket and scurries off.

"Damn! There goes my lunch... I thought it was dead..."
*Elessar smiles* Would you like to come and have a bit of lunch with me!? The cooks have the food almost ready!
Elessar Elanesse
*Elessar smiles* Would you like to come and have a bit of lunch with me!? The cooks have the food almost ready!
"Err, uh... Sure, I guess." She grins stupidly and kicks her pebble away.

Aged Lunatic

11,325 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Champion 300
*the gates to the mansion opens and Elessar stays at the front steps awaiting her approach*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff