Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kyle watched her go slip into the car machine, ignooring shouts of his fellow workers to go take care of somthing.

Kaylen laughed triumphantly after beating the fifth guy in a row. She sighed and walked over to Kyle.

"You're getting yelled at."

He turned and waved her off. "They can go do it themselves..." he was quite intent on the back of the car machine.
Alana looked at him from the corner of her eyes and smirked. Hearing the yells. She pressed her chunky heel on the accelarator harder and steered like a pro. She won barely glancing over at Kaylen and smiling at her.

The yells got louder as the guy came over to yell at him face to face. She couldn't help but laugh and put her head to the steering wheel still laughing.
Kyle nodded and went about his task, with a smile and a wink to the girls.

"So. Do you like him?" Kaylen looked over at Alana with a smile on her face.
Alana looked at Kaylen with a devious look on her face. "He's nice." She managed to get out without smiling. "Yeah I like him. I think we're doing something some other time."

"Want to race?" She looked in Kaylens direction.
Kayeln smiled and nodded jumping into the the racing machine.
Alana set the race and cracked her knuckles as Kaylen slid into the seat. "Ready?" She looked over once the other girl was situated in the seat. A crowd had formed arond the two beautiful girls.

When Kaylen nodded Alana clicked the necessary start buttons and the race began. Alana had the accelarator to the floor and was concentrating only on the game.
Kaylen punched it, pulling out in an experts acceleration method. Her knuckles were white on the steering wheel, eyes intent on the screen. Sweeping through the cars she pulled into second place. Taking turns like a pro, she battled it out with that first place car, neck and neck, but not gaining anymore ground...
Alana grumbled some cuss words under her breath at the car behind her but she kept her ground. She pulled ahead and got in the middle of the road so it was damn near impossible to pass her.
Kaylen smirked and floored it, swerving into the back corner of Alanas car, sending it swerving to the side. She smirked and pulled around the turn, ahead for now.
Alana grimiced and remained behind the other girl. She glared at the girl. "I cannot believe you beat me!" She screamed as the game over sign appeared as they crossed the finish line.

"I don't know why we haven't been friends a long time ago. You're great at video games, and you're just wickedly awesome!" Alana exclaimed getting out of the car seat.
"I can't belive I beat you either. It was really close. And thank you. I'm quite shocked at the fact we havn't met before too. You deffinatly rank amoung the top two uber sweet people I know." She smiled at her and winked. THis was looking up to be a great friendship.
Alana smiled. "Ok well I'm just gonna walk around and stuff." She shrugged. She went to a machine Kyle was fixing and sat on the unoccupied jet ski game next to it. She didn't say anything but waited to see how long it was before he acknowledged her.
Hey Alana." He said, without looking up from the broken machine.
"Well you're no fun. How'd you know I was here Mr. Smarty-Pants?" She raised an eyebrow to him even if he didn't look up.
"I saw you. Owch." He slipped on a tight wrench, dropping it with a clatter after hitting his hand on random parts.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff