Welcome to Gaia! ::

Demonic Waffles

12,975 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Noble Shade 100
User Image

Nala

On her way she quickly went and grab her bag that waited for her on the bleachers, unzipped it, and switched her shoes as she rushed toward the helicopter that waited for her at the edge of the mountain. She hoppied in, snow fell from the bottom of her snow boots as she stumped her way in and toward the sit. She gave a thumps up once she was ready to go. The male nodded and with a smile, they began to fly off the mountain and back to town.

When hours past she felt the atomesphere change completely that it almost choked her. She jumped off the helicopter and held her hat as her hair moved every where with the rapid wind as it the copter flew away from view. She sigh and began taking off her jacket, put her board in it's case and threw the board around her, let it hang from her. Nala fixed the sling that held the board up on her for a bit then put her jacket in her bag. Nala walked around for a bit, maybe get something to drink?

[Out Of Craziness:. ]
Tawarai

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Tawarai watched a girl enter the establishment rather rustled up.
Obviously, the boy had no idea who she was. But he entrance was
accompanied with a lot of noise and wind. Strange? He wasn't sure
whether or not he should greet her, so he nervously turned back towards
the bar. It was a female, after all. Not exactly his goal, but he didn't have
any friends here at all, so he thought he would try to greet her only if she
approached the bar near him, rather than call out to her from an awkward
distance. He listened to whatever tune was playing over the radio in the
bar, he didn't know what it was, but he was into it. It kept his attention,
and he simply grinned as he bobbed his head to it. He took another
glance around the place, trying to spot any other people.

Laney had found this bar a good... Oh, seven minutes ago or so. A deck of cards in her hand, she decided this place, which seemed quite popular today, was as good a place as any to set up shop. Then later she would go in, socialize and stuff. She was thirsty, and, besides, she wanted to see what a bar in the big city was like. (Not that she hadn't been to plenty before, but every city was different, every city had its own personality.) Laney walked up to the entrance, clad in an oversized blouse with a collar that settled right at her shoulders, a calf-length, multi-patterned skirt, and a pair of sandals that were, admittedly, not nearly as comfortable as going barefoot (but she didn't want to be kicked out just yet). She placed her cardboard box-table a few feet from the doorway, sat behind it, and dealt out the cards.

laney

Tawarai

Tawarai glanced through the open door of the bar, spotting another
individual setting up a table outside the entrance of the bar.
"Strange..." he muttered, not condescendingly, but
more observantly. He sat up after obtaining a bottled water, walking towards
the entrance and taking a sip. He walked out the door, approaching the table
that had been set up with some sort of cards on the
tabletop. "What's..what's going on here?" he asked the
girl rather shyly and quietly, only curious.

Her first customer. A meek-looking boy with the timidity to match his looks. Laney smiled up at him from her place behind the cardboard box. "It's a card game," she explained. "Find the Queen. Want to play? First time's free."

laney

Tawarai

Tawarai nodded to the girl. "Find, the queen..? I'll give it a go.." he replied nervously.
What an interesting situation he had found himself in, definitely unusual. "Any special rules I should know...
Or is it self-explanatory..?"

Laney's smiled more gently, amused by the boy's nervousness. He was cute, in that little brother sort of way. She almost felt bad she was about to rip him off. Laney showed him the three cards in her hand: two number cards and a queen of hearts. "See the queen?" she asked. She placed all of the cards onto the table in a line, face down, and began to mix them. "I'm going to switch them up like this," she explained, keeping her movements slow, steady, simple. You were supposed to grab the participant first by making him think the game was easier than it was. "Then..." Laney stopped, and the cards were in a line again, still face-down. "You find the queen." She smiled at the boy.

laney

Tawarai

Tawarai let out an audible irk of confusion. "Erm...It's.." Tawarai closed his eyes,
trying his best to remember the pattern in which
she twirled the three cards around. Funny thing was, he couldn't
remember a pattern at all. He didn't really pay attention to it, because
he didn't know what kind of game this would be, though he should've
guessed. Maybe he'd have a slight advantage if he had thought
logically about this one. Damn it. There was a 1/3 chance to obtain
the Queen. 1/3. Those weren't the best odds, but they held hope. Because
he was relying strictly on chance. He didn't even know what the outcome would
be for winning or losing. Well. Losing money. Duh. But winning what?

"There! It's..i-it's there!" he called out. His finger was placed onto a card.
He tried to keep his face confident, as if he knew for a fact which one it was, a face
that said "I did watch you move that queen to that position." A face that lied.
He was guessing as his finger was placed onto the left side card.

Nimble Prophet

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxâ–·â–· J U L I A N

xxxxxxxxxxxx████████████████████████████████████

Julian had ended up being thirty minutes late to his shift at the bar despite getting off early from the garage. It just wasn't in his system to be on time for anything, if he had free time he was going to enjoy it not just watch the clock. He slumped into the back of the bar after getting another lecture from the manager in the alley out back. Really, the guy was wound way too tight to own a bar...tying an apron around his waist in a messy knot, Julian wandered to his station. Light eyes blinked in surprise for a moment when he spotted the kid from earlier sitting at the counter/bar. He actually thought the boy would be too nervous to actually show up, interesting. Smirking, Julian headed straight for Nathan. Leaning against the bar the red-head cocked his head to the side in amusement, Nathan really looked out of place, " Hey. You actually came. I'm glad."

Noticing the other bartender was on the opposite side, Julian asked, " Let me get you a drink, on the house. What'll it be?"

Demonic Waffles

12,975 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Noble Shade 100
User Image

Rallik

Once everything was clear he began to walk his way from the scene and toward maybe somewhere else. He looked at the jewelry on last time before he placed it in in his jacket, hidden. His combed his dark grey hair back a bit but it fell right back down in front of his face, with a sneaky flirtious grin that made the bouncers look at him as if hipnotazed by him. They let him of course with no problem at all. He needed a drink, tapsy first, then see what he wake up to in the morning. Rallik sat at the counter and ordered a drink once the server asked him. It didn't take long once one of them came back with his drink and Rallik gave it sip as he scanned the room. Today looked like its going to be interesting, he heard the someone shout about, it made him want to glance over once he put the drink down. He seen it was a card game going on.

Nathan perked up, excited to see him again after having a wild day.

"Yeah,"he said placing his hand on his neck,"Ill have anything."

He wasn't much of a drinker but he didn't care.
He just wanted to talk and hang around with Julian for a while.
Thats what he really wanted to do.

" so tell me something about you?," he asked with a smile.

User Image

Nimble Prophet

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxâ–·â–· J U L I A N

xxxxxxxxxxxx████████████████████████████████████

Julian contemplated making Nathan a Kamikaze just for kicks but decided to play nice for a while and mixed up a rum and coke instead. Placing the glass in front of Nathan, Julian refused to acknowledge a costumer down the bar and instead focused solely on the new toy. "Well aren't you cute... alright, something about me huh?" Julian thought for a minute while rubbing his chin before he grinned, leaning his elbows on top of the counter to be eye-level with Nathan. "I'm told I have a very talented tongue," he stuck out the tip of tongue and wiggled it at Nathan teasingly, winking. "I can tie a knot in a cherry's stem without the use of my hands," he added, two seconds later with a smile. It was probably obvious what he was getting at but Nathan hadn't been specific so Julian wasn't about to offer anything significant.

Demonic Waffles

12,975 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Noble Shade 100
User Image

Rallik

He finished his drink and got off the chair. He licked his lips to taste the last bit of flavor on them lightly. Rallik walked over to the game that was near the door. He wanted to check this out and lit looked like fun how the boy sounded. With slight bend he face kind of leveled the boy's. He looked at the cards then said. "Looks fun." He said with a smirk, his bangs over his eyes again a bit. He straighten up the looked see if the there was a bother chair. "May I sit with you?" He asked. Though he was playing, yet, but he wanted to see how this would go.

"Thats an intresting skill,"Nathan said, taking a sip of his drink.
Julian seemed like a huge flirt,but was he a player. A man like him must get alot of attraction, and who would pass that. He decided to wait and see what would unfold.
"You know," he started,"if you keep giving me drinks , you should probably start up a tab for me."
User Image
Tawarai

Tawarai sized up the other boy that had approached him in the middle of his game.
His finger was still placed firmly on the left card, holding all of the same fake-confidence
as before. "Yeah, I guess so..." Tawa let out sort of nervously. "I was only curious about what was going on here, and I wound up getting
caught up in this little game. But absolutely, join me!"
Normally, Tawarai would
be shy as could be speaking to this stranger, but he didn't want to look weak. For some reason,
he was taking this insignificant gamble as serious as he could, so he was even addressing
the other individual with utmost confidence, the exact opposite of the way he had initially
approached the card shark. He was going to win this! He was..probably not going to win this,
but he wanted her to know he knew he would win this!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff