Welcome to Gaia! ::

They say love is love no matter the many differences....
In the big city, a place where things are full of surprises.

The need to know:
1. There are no age limits on relationships
2. No killing but fighting can be approved
3. Post more than one sentence. At least a paragraph
4. Describe actions without this *
5. Semi-lit to Lit roleplay
6. No sex/cybering/etc.
7. Please be as active as possible I hate people who only post once
9. 3rd person as well
10. Multiple relationships or love triangles highly accepted

Why hello there, my name is ( Name) Im (age) . I am currently (job, owner, unemployed, etc. I am sexually attracted to ( what gender)
I like:

I dislike:
My personality:

A little something about me : (bio)
Anyways heres a selfie of me

Post profiles & chat here
The alarm clock buzzed throughout the apartment. Nathan sighed burying his face deeper into his pillow. Even though it was a Saturday, he still wanted to stay in bed. He crawled out of the bed onto the floor still not wanting to get up. He then remembered he had work this afternoon. "Damn," he muttered to himself," I might as well enjoy the day until two."

User Image

Nimble Prophet

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx▷▷ J U L I A N

xxxxxxxxxxxx████████████████████████████████████

"Wake up you useless piece of crap! I don't pay ya to sleep in the merchandize," a gruff voice said while banging on the hood of a shiny new Honda. The redhead inside grumbled, kicking a foot out the window in response while turning over. A second round of banging had him growling as he sat up, "s**t man, give it break. I'm up." The old man left with a string of curses as Julian opened the car door with a bang while rubbing a hand through his messy hair. Last night had been wicked, too much jack and not enough zzz's.
Nathan quickly went into the bathroom to take a shower. Nathan quickly dressed . He slipped on his shoes and dashed out of the door. He then realized he left the door unlock so he went back and locked it. He decided to take the bus instead of walking. 15 minutes passed and he hopped on and flashed his pass to the driver and took a window seat. He was glad the bus wasn't crowded in the mornings. Although, the thought of going back on in the afternoon would be unbearable.

"Ugh stupid busses," he said.
He hopped of near a small cafe that was in the middle of a Postoffice and a mechanic shop. He decided to go into the cafe for a coffee. He then walked towards the cafe.

User Image

Nimble Prophet

User Image

The hangover of the year was slowly pounding the brains out of Julian's skull. He groaned as the wrench from his hand dropped to the ground with a thundering clank. Down under the belly of a piece of s**t car that should have been in a junk yard instead of wasting space in the garage, Julian was wasting time until his vision stopped spinning. Unluckily for him a pair of hands grabbed his ankles and pulled him out from the car. "Go sober up, you're no good to me as you are", the grumpy old man grunted, " You should be thankful I have a soft spot for stray."

Julian huffed but threw the old man and his pseudo-guardian a roughish smile, " Thanks." The minute he was outside he had to shield his eyes, blinking like tweeker until he grew some resistance to the light. He didn't have to hobble far before he was outside the next door cafe to grab a coffee. Or should he say on the ground outside the coffee shop. Groaning again he pried open his eyes to find a brunette with glasses and a red scarf lying below him. Huh. He must have passed out and knocked over and onto the kid. "Say, you wouldn't know which way is up...would you?", Julian asked in a rough voice, blinking as his vision swam once again, not letting the kid up as he rested his head on the boy's shoulder until the world stopped spinning.
Nathan turned a little pink in th face. He shook his head and got up from the ground brushing himself off.

"Im sorry I must have bumped iinto,he replied," and im not sure what you mean by up."
He offered his hand to help the man up. He noticed his coffee spilling onto the street before he helped the man up." Oh well, I probably wasn't going to finish it anyways. Again so sorry."
User Image

Nimble Prophet

User Image

Julian let the other pull him up, his other hand rubbing at his head in an effort to see straight. When the world stopped tilting to the right he noticed the spilled coffee and sighed. Lips curving into a frown he wrapped his arm around the boy's waist, partly because he needed a crutch but mostly because he was a man of action rather than words. Pulling the kid with him back into the cafe he ordered the stranger another coffee with he got himself one as well. Pushing the kid into a seat near the window he dumped himself into the opposite seat as they waited. Light eyes stared at the boy across from him with an intense look, " What's your name?"
Nathan froze up when the man wrapped his arms around his waist. After he was sat down he felt a rush of embarrassment washed over him. He brush his hair out of his face and looked back at the man , who stared back.
"Um my name is Nathan, he finally replied after realizing the man had asked him.
He fiddled around with his scarf nervously, trying to act casual but he knew he was failing
He decided to ask the mysterious man his name.

" so whats your name," he asked.
User Image

Nimble Prophet

User Image

Julian smirked, "Don't worry, I'm not going to bite you babe. And the name's Julian." Downing half of his cup of straight black coffee, the mechanic was able to focus properly on his company. The kid, because Nathan had to be younger than eighteen and clearly still a virgin, was easy on the eyes and had that whole twitchy rabbit thing going on that predators like Julian found appealing. "Since you ran into me earlier and I obviously am a little sore," Julian faked a wince as he rubbed his arm, " how about you pay me back later tonight, at Danny's Bar?"
He sipped his coffee once more before placing it down. The man was really interesting, Nathan also felt a sign of attraction towards him as well.
" I do feel bad for you buying me a coffee," he said ," Um im not sure if I can go into a bar, despite my age but if thats what you want sure I just need the time because I work till five."
He was not even shocked at himself for being so responsive, but he didn't care at all. He did feel guilty for the man going out of his way just to get him a coffee, and he did want to meet up again.

User Image

Nimble Prophet

User Image

Julian grinned, a grin full of teeth and a silent naughty promise, " Don't worry, I work at Danny's, I'll make sure to take care of you." Draining the rest of his coffee he felt marginally better and focused enough not to drop a power tool and some's head. Looking at the clock on the wall he shrugged, knowing he should head back to the garage before the old man came looking but he had to make sure he got the kid hook-line-and-sinker. Nathan was attracted, he could tell, he was also naive, the perfect combination. "Five? That's perfect, my shift starts at six. Tell the doorman my name and he'll let you right in," Julian smiled as he stood up. Placing a hand on the table he leaned over Nathan, noses almost touching, " I have to get back but, I'll be waiting for you tonight." Julian grinned again but this time he leaned just the scant inches needed to place a kiss on Nathan's lips before breathing out a 'till then' and heading for the door.
Nathan blinked a couple times , realizing Julian had pressed his lips onto his. Nathan was shortly stunned, but quickly snapped out of it. The man was very attractive, but his intentions were strange.
" I guess I will be there, " he said with a smile.
Nathan looked at the clock, realizing that he had to go soon. . He turned and waved.
"See you later," he said .He didn't know what to do know. several minutes passed after he left and Nathan did the same

User Image
User Image

Tunes

"Mmmmm!" She smiled as the the frosted cupcake made her tongue tingle of its sweetness. River has been up for a while, and her shift wasn't till later in the day. She usually spends her morning just walking around or going to the towns bakery for a treat. As she sat a table alone, she enjoyed her cupcake and coffee. "How many hours do I have till work?" She asked her self quietly, starring into her coffee, then slowly lifts her head to look at the clock on the wall. "Just a couple more hours." River had smiled to her self. She finished her cupcake, then her coffee. She got up, went to the counter and left a tip in the 'Tip Jar'. Then left and walked down the streets. "Now, what to do for the rest of the day?"

Outfit

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces