xxxxxxxxxxxxxxCeated by lumipop
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxStatus constructing and accepting
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxLiteracy lit break. 3-6 paragraphs
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxSize 10 characters
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxLinks OOC

Shy Nymph

User Image

Teenagers.

They all think they're invincible, don't they? Constantly doing stupid things, getting themselves into dangerous situations, and always completely ignoring what the consequences might be. It's so easy to live in the mind-set, isn't it? The mindset that no matter what, that horrible thing that you hear about on the news will always be just that. Something you hear on the news. Not something you have to come face to face with. Because, nothing bad ever happens to teenagers, right? Nothing bad ever happens to any you know, nothing bad ever happens toyou. It's always someone else.

Well, what happens when your best friend is that someone else?

Shy Nymph

User Image

It all started when they were children, no more than five years old, attending the same daycare. Emily and her sister, the sweet one approached the troubled one, who seemed shy and nervous, so they asked him to play. They were playing tag when Emily accidentally stepped on the artistic one's crayon and broke it. He became all teary eyed, and the funny one quickly ran over to cheer him up. The sweet one apologized frantically, and gave him one of her crayons to make up for it.

Meanwhile the smart one was reading, a very advanced book for her age, trying to ignore all the commotion. The musical one had figured out how to operate the teacher's radio, and when no one was looking, she turned it on and started dancing. When Emily noticed the smart one was still sitting alone reading, she walked up to her, grabbed him by the hand and dragged her over to the rest of the group.

The delinquent , the rebel, and the flirty one were on the other side of the playroom, playing a board game. The delinquent didn't want to go join the dancing, but the rebel was bored of the game, so she flipped the board over and conviced everyone to join the fun. It wasn't long before the flirty one accidently knocked the radio over, breaking it. When the sweet one was helping the flirty one up just as the teacher returned. Emily ended up taking the blame for the broken radio.

They'd been inseparable ever since.

● ● ●

Until the day they all received the news, at the age of fifteen, Emily had been hit by a drunk driver while she was riding her bike home one night. The driver immediately call 911, and she was rushed to the hospital, but a short three hours later she was pronounced dead. Her parents, in their mourning, called the parents of all her friends, to give them the information of Emily's passing themselves, before it was aired on the news. Then the parents of all of Emily's friends had the unfortunate task of telling their children about the accident. They all took it hard in their own ways. Some screamed and cried and others dove into a deep denial and refused to believe it. Their denial shattered at the funeral, as there was no doubting who the girl laying in that casket was. They all attended, and in seeing her were forced to face the harsh reality that she was gone.

Emily had always been the glue that held everyone together. She was so kind and understanding, whenever someone in the group had a problem they would turn to her to help solve it, and somehow, magically she would always be able to. Now she was gone, the group of friends that was once so close gradually began to drift away, until eventually, none of them even spoke anymore.

● ● ●

It has been two years since then, and most of the friends have not seen each other in almost as long. The Artistic One's mother believed wholeheartedly that it was a horrible shame to let such old and special friendships die. Emily wouldn't have wanted all of her friends to drift apart like this, and friendships like these only came a few times in a lifetime, she couldn't let her son, or any of the children that used to come to her house to laugh together, just let each other go. So, she took matters into her own hands. She got a hold of all of the parents of her son's old friends, and arranged for all of the kids to stay at her cabin for a week during the summer. All of the parents agreed that it was a good idea, and all of the kids are going whether they like it or not. They now have their chance to tie up all their loose ends, or leave the ribbon of friendship torn and limp for the rest of their lives.

Shy Nymph

User Image

Basics ● ● ●

I'm assuming that all of you have roleplayed before (If you haven't this might not be the place for you..), and I'm sure you all know the basic rules, but just in case here are some things that you need to know. Gaia is a PG-13 site, therefore this RP is PG-13. I don't want to get my thread taken down because you guys can't keep it in your virtual pants. Once the clothes start coming off, time-skip it. You must samples, and this RP isn't first come first serve. If your samples aren't up to par, you won't be accepted. Romance, Violence, and Drama are heavily encouraged, a bunch of teenagers saying in a house unsupervised, things are bound to happen. Spice things up, keep it interesting. The characters don't have to all get along and don't be afraid to form love triangles. You can start fight and beat each other up if it makes sense in the story, just don't kill anybody.

Posting ● ● ●

This is a lit break RP. That means you only have to type three good sized paragraphs(7-10 sentences) per post, but you should be capable of typing much more. That said please keep it below seven paragraphs, quality over quantity. I don't want to see any bible posts, that defeats the purpose of lit break. In regards to "pretty posts" I'm not going to ask much from you. Just include your characters name, role, and picture somewhere in your layout. Other than that do whatever you want with it. If you wanna make it all pretty and sparkly and over-the top, you go ahead and do it. If you only want to do the bare minimum, that's fine too.

I don't want this roleplay to die, so the biggest thing I need from you is commitment. If you can't post at least once every three days, then you probably shouldn't bother joining. If you don't post for four days then I will contact you. If after that you continue to not post for another three days then you will be replaced. I understand that we all have lives, and if you get busy just let me know, and I won't replace you, but you'll have to come up with a good reason in story for your character to be gone for that long. Also please keep in mind the floorplan of the house. If your character is on the other side of the house to another, then you shouldn't be having a casual conversation as if you're in the same room. Pay attention to where people are.

Characters ● ● ●

I've been noticing a lot lately, Owners of RPs telling you what you can and can't do with your character. I am not going to do that, because I may be providing the plot and the thread, but the character is ultimately yours. So, you wanna use a scene kid picture, you go right ahead. You wanna use a famous person? Go for it. The picture you chose to have represent your character doesn't matter as much as how capable you are at contributing to the story. It is preferable though if your character looks at least someone close to their age. Also, do please keep your role in mind. The smart character shouldn't be played as an idiot, and the sweet character shouldn't be played as a jerk. Other than that, do whatever you want with your character. PM me your reserve and title them with the role of the character you're applying for.

Shy Nymph

User Image

Links to profiles are in the images

User Imagex o THE GLUE WHO HELD IT ALL TOGETHER
x o Open Reserved Taken
x o Emily Hope Lamore
x o would be seventeen
x o friendly passionate bubbly
Emily was that glue that held everyone together, the reason every one is friends now. the bond of the group was the bond that emily made important. there was a level of hope lost when emily died, perhaps because her middle name is hope, or simply because she was a solid friend for a lot of them. regardless of who she was, there is an empty place in their hearts now, a place only emily's laughter and joy would ever be able to fill. rest in peace em.
x o no person character

User Imagex oTHE ARTISTIC ONE
x o Open Reserved Taken
x o Alexis Lucien Morreti
x o Sixteen
x o Creative Outgoing Loyal
His mother is the mastermind behind it all, and he's actually pretty happy about it. Though he let himself drift away from everyone, he still couldn't deny that he missed his old friends.When Emily died he just lost the energy to talk to any of them anyone. He turned to his artwork to keep himself sane. His nose was buried in a sketchbook almost constantly, because when he was drawing he didn't have to think about it. He had adored Emily just the same as everyone else had. When his mother sprung the idea of the gathering on him, he jumped at the thought. He was so excited to see his old friends again
x o Lumipop

User Image
x o THE NEW COMER
x o Open Reserved Taken
x o Mary Jane Wallace
x o seventeen
x o friendly curious helpful
The new comer isn't actually part of the group. She had just moved to the area and the artistic one was the first one she met. She became rather close with him, and soon it became nearly possible to see one without the other. When the Artistic one told her that he was spending a week at the cabin with his old friends, she asked if she could come with. Since his mom was the orchestrator of the whole thing, he got her permission and now little miss new comer gets to follow along on the adventure, but will the others accept her?
x o As Told By Michelle

User Imagex o THE TROUBLED ONE
x o Open Reserved Taken
x o Fischer McConnell Reyes
x o Seventeen
x o Unpredictable ambitious/color] terror-stricken
His life completely fell apart when Emily died. He'd had a pretty rough life, and She was the only one who anything knew about it. She had always been his rock, the person he turned to when things got bad. She was always there for him no matter what. He'd often go to her house to escape from any troubles he may have. After her funeral he locked himself in his room and refused to come out for days, not talking to anyone. He didn't even want to go to this little gathering, but he was being forced, just like everyone else. When he really thought about it, he did miss his friends, but would he be able to handle seeing all those faces again? All those memories?

x o InhaIant

User Imagex o THE SWEET ONE
x o Open Reserved Taken
x o Jennifer Marie Lamore
x o Eighteen
x o Quiet Kind Warm
Emily's sister. Prior to Emily's death, she really didn't really look all that much like her sister at all but, when Emily died, she started wearing her clothes, doing her hair like she had when she was alive, and after a while she even started acting like Emily. She picked up her hobbies, joined all of the after school activities that Emily had been involved in. Even her way of speaking began sounding like Emily. The idea that her sister wouldn't be able to live out the rest of her life just tore the sweet one up inside, and she was completely unwilling to let Emily be forgotten, even if it meant forgetting herself. How will her friend react to seeing the ghost of Emily in the sweet one? and how long can the sweet one keep this up before she completely loses herself?
x o teaapots

User Imagex o THE FLIRTY ONE
x o Open Reserved Taken
x o Darren Gus Sommers
x o eighteen
x o honest sweet damn right flirtatious
He'd had quite the crush on Emily, but he was shy and feared rejection, so he kept it to himself. Emily's sister had always encouraged him to tell her, but he had never been able to bring himself to do it. When she died, he was shaken. Now he could never tell her. Never. After that his personality completely changed going from shy to completely outspoken. He began flirting with absolutely everything that walked by him, but never really being able to commit to anyone, afraid to miss a chance, but more afraid to get close to someone and then lose them. He wasn't super thrilled about seeing all his old friends again, but he remembered some of them being cute, so maybe he would get a summer fling out of the deal. Though, he had changed quite a bit, would they even recognize him?
x o Shadow Cat - o -

User Imagex o THE MUSICAL ONE
x o Open Reserved Taken
x o Lillianna Fei Hope
x o Seventeen
x o Timid Observant Secretive
She was amazingly close with Emily, they were the very best of friends. They were always together, singing and dancing, and having the time of their lives. Emily had been the one to encourage to her pursue music, and she realized that she was a natural. Though, when Emily died, she lost the ambition to keep going with her music. It left the void she felt in her life even larger. She wanted to get back into music, but every time she tried she just ended up thinking about Emily, which was something she had been trying to avoid since the funeral. She agreed whole-heartedly to attend the get together, hoping that maybe seeing her old friends again would inspire her, that maybe she would be able to find herself again.
x o actually an alpaca

User Imagex o THE DELINQUENT ONE
x o Open Reserved Taken
x o Quinn Aiden McAngel
x o nineteen
x o witty confident guarded
He'd always been the mischievous little trouble maker, and Emily's death didn't change that. If anything, it made it worse. Compared to the others he took her death relatively well. He'd never been the type of person to take life to seriously, and even though he was sad, he believed that life always had to go on, and that managed to keep him grounded. He tried the longest to stay in touch with everyone, but soon gave up just like the rest of them. He is a little bitter towards the rest of his friends because of the falling out, because they just stopped trying, but he is willing to rekindle what was lost, if he can.
x o sweettarded

User ImageTHE SMART ONE
x o Open Reserved Taken
x o Anora May Tyson
x o Eighteen
x o Quiet Determined Independent
Emily's death through her for a loop. She'd always been able to figure out just about anything, but not this. She was a certified genius, and she was proud of it. Emily had been young, healthy, she'd been wearing a helmet, she should have lived! She wracked her brain trying to figure it out. She studied countless medical books and even to called the hospital to question them about Emily's symptoms and what exactly caused her death, but they always gave her the same answer, that it was confidential. She soon gave up on trying to figure it out, and turned her attentions to other things. Her old friends became just a vague memory until she was invited to spend a week with them. She should really spend that time preparing for college, but what could it hurt?
x o Cora Porcelaine

User Imagex o THE FUNNY ONE
x o Open Reserved Taken
x o David Nathaniel Greene
x o nineteen
x o witty hyperactive sarcastic
When he heard about Emily's death he went into complete and utter denial. He'd even made a few jokes at the funeral, which was obviously frowned upon by the others. It wasn't until he saw her that it finally hit him. He didn't know how to handle it, the sadness. He'd never been so sad in his entire life. He couldn't take seeing her in the faces of all his friends, so he completely alienated himself from them, and made new friends that he could laugh and joke with and never have to think about Emily and his sadness again. Until, he was forced to spend his time with those people. There was no way in Hell that he was going to be forced to deal with his past, but like all the others, he was still made to go.
x o any crystal method

User Imagex oTHE REBELLIOUS ONE
x o Open Reserved Taken
x o Claudia Louise Webb
x o Eighteenx o Carefree Even-tempered Unstable
She had always been one of the more level-headed ones, but when Emily died, she snapped. What was the point anymore? Why bother trying so hard if life could be snatched away from you so randomly? She became a wild, rebellious, party-girl. Nothing was too extreme for her, and she was intent on living life to the absolute fullest. She didn't want to miss anything the way that Emily had. She was sent on this trip in hopes that seeing her old friends would do her some good, and that she would snap out of it and return to her old self.
x o apricate

Shy Nymph

User Image

Friends
Best Friends
Crush
Two way crush
Dating
Broken up
Dislikes
๑Enemies

QuinnJen
FischerClaudia
LucienLilliana
QuinnDave
Quinn Darren
LucienMary Jane

The Rooms

Master Bedroom:
Quin

Bedroom 2:
Lucien&Mary Jane

Bedroom 3:
Fischer&Lilliana

Bedroom 4:
Darren&Claudia

if you don't get a room, then you better either convince someone to share with you, or crash on the couch.

Shy Nymph

User Image

мoитн
january.february.march
april.may.june
july.august.september
october.november.december

∂αч
sunday.monday.tuesday.wednesday.thursday.friday.saturday
00 x 01 x 02 x 03 x 04 x 05 x 06
x 07 x 08 x 09 x 10 x 11 x 12 x 13
x 14 x 15 x 16 x 17 x 18 x 19 x 20
x 21 x 22 x 23 x 24 x 25 x 26 x 27
x 28 x 29 x 30

тιмє
morning.afternoon.evening.night

ωєαтнєя
sunny.rainy.cloudy
clear.foggy.windy
stormy.hail.snowy

hot.warm.moderate.cool.cold.freezing

Shy Nymph

User Image

The Cabin
User ImageUser Image

The First Floor

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image
The Second Floor

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image
User Image

Shy Nymph

User Image

Reserve
[imgleft]Picture here[/imgleft][color=white]x o[/color][b][color=COLOR1] ROLE all caps[/color][/b] [/color]
[size=10][color=white]x o[/color] [color=COLOR2]Open [i]Reserved [/i]Taken[/color]
[color=white]x o[/color] [color=COLOR1]First[/color] [color=COLOR2]Middle[/color] [color=COLOR1]Last[/color]
[color=white]x o[/color] [color=COLOR2]age written out (ages should range from 16 to 19)
[/color][color=white]x o[/color] [color=COLOR1]trait[/color] [color=COLOR2]trait[/color] [color=COLOR1]trait[/color]
[size=9]here you may either copy and paste the short blurb that I wrote about the character, or you may make your own. You may also edit the own I made, [but If I don't feel as though it fits I will ask you to change it.[/size]
[color=white]x o[/color] [b][color=COLOR2]Gaia Username[/color][/b][/size]

I've decided that instead of making a profile skeleton, I'm going to pretty much give you free reign.
So, one I okay your reservation, what you need to do is make a thread in the test forum. The title should be the name of your character.
I don't care how you decorate or code the thread (but it SHOULD be decorated, and in the same color scheme used for the reservation.), but I these is the information you'll need to provide in the profile:

first post:
A picture of your character, your characters name, age, role and the traits you listed in the reserve, as well as your username.
second post:
your characters height, weight, sexual orientation, 3 like and 3 dislikes

third post:
A description of your characters personality, more in depth than the blurb in the reservation.
A description of your characters background, more in depth than the blurb as well.

fourth post:
your characters thoughts on the other characters. You should have the names of all the other characters, and a sentence or too about how your character feels about them, which you should update whenever that feeling changes. I don't know if I'm going to insist that anyone keep up with doing this, but I thought it would be a cute thing to do and I wanted to try it out.

When you finish the profile, send it too me linked with the picture that you used for you reservation.

If you're confused or have any questions feel free to ask me.

You have 48 hours from the time that I accept the reservation to complete your profile before you lose the role.

Shy Nymph

User Image

12/5/14 Thread created

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out