Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sparkly Fairy

7,000 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
I am searching for anyone willing to do a Kpop RP with me. The rp I really want to do is a Big Bang/ 2NE1 RP. I'm always writing fics with them in it.

My main pairing is SkyDragon (CL and GD), but I will do certain other pairings. The only pairing I really will not write for is Daragon (Dara & GD). Sorry, I just don't ship them.

Let me know what kind of plot you like and who you would be willing to write for.

Also I am looking for someone that can give me something to work with. I'm not interested in rping if the rp goes like this:

Dara: Hey

Taeyang: Noona? What are you doing here?

Sorry but I don't like rping like that lol. I want something like this:

For Jiyong there have been a lot of happy moments in his life. Like the time Big Bang first debut, the time he had his first solo concert, the time he confessed to Chaerin and she returned his feelings, and the time Chaerin became his wife. These moments all led up to the happiest moment of all, the birth of his baby girl, Min Hee.

Min Hee, his baby girl, who was born all smiles and giggles. With her a new meaning of life came to Jiyong.

Shortly after she was born, he held her in his arms. He beamed down at her little face. He couldn't believe that Chaerin and he had been blessed with such a beautiful baby. She was beautiful from her ten little fingers to her ten little toes, which Jiyong pressed kisses too. It took the doctor and nurse forever to get Min Hee from his arms, so that Chaerin could hold her. (Just a snippet from a SkyDragon fanfic I wrote).

That's the kind of rp I am looking for. I want us to be able to write something good together.

Big Bang: G-Dragon, T.O.P, Seungri, Daesung, and Taeyang (Let me know if you want to play one of the Big Bang members)

2NE1: CL, Dara, Bom, and Minzy (Or let me know if you want to play one of the 2NE1 girls)

Also I am sorry, but I don't feel comfortable writing Yaoi or Yuri. I suck at it. So sorry.

Please comment below if you are interested in doing a rp with me though. I would appreciate it. biggrin
SKYDRAGON I LOVE THEM.

I dont mind playing gd or cl so idc xD um do you have any rp samples?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff