Welcome to Gaia! ::

*walks over to lynn* Hey..you got yaself a great guy there lynn look after my bro ok *smiles then walks away silently an sits down grinning to himself*

Unbeatable Vampire

5,900 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Tycoon 200
demoncraze
*walks over to lynn* Hey..you got yaself a great guy there lynn look after my bro ok *smiles then walks away silently an sits down grinning to himself*
i will 3nodding
or home sweet home...thats a good love song. 3nodding
all im worried is about the wedding itself, this was thrown together. Lynn says shes got a pastor type guy and stuff *sighs*
J-Blade
all im worried is about the wedding itself, this was thrown together. Lynn says shes got a pastor type guy and stuff *sighs*
May i mension that you will have n00bs in here...cuz there will be alot of ppl posting...and the thread will move up to the first page...and that will get ppl in here...that you don't know.
Forgiven X
J-Blade
May i mension that you will have n00bs in here...cuz there will be alot of ppl posting...and the thread will move up to the first page...and that will get ppl in here...that you don't know.

yeah i know ill have to delete em when they come
thanks for telling me
J-Blade
Forgiven X
J-Blade

yeah i know ill have to delete em when they come
thanks for telling me
Yeah...but there will be more than you can delete...and still have a semi normal wedding....I don't doubt your abilities to delete them...But there will be alot of ******** ppl here. 3nodding
*sees j-blade walking past an says somethin he walks past* Hey bro..ya picked a good one..you guys look pretty cute togther..oh an lovin the place you guys chose
User Image

BTW thats a pop/rap/crap station.
demoncraze
*sees j-blade walking past an says somethin he walks past* Hey bro..ya picked a good one..you guys look pretty cute togther..oh an lovin the place you guys chose

Thanks DemonCraze, i wanted to go the gothic look type stuff. just for my Lynn *grins and looks to her*
the 7 year old boy james walked into the chapel.his spicky black hair kept getting in the way of his hazel eyes.james walked over to the dj and put in the usher cd and started dancing to yeah.

Fuzzy Kitten

21,265 Points
  • Who watches the watchers? 25
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
Forgiven X
User Image
*she walks in and immediately sees forgiven. she goes up to him and huggs him tightly* heeeeyyyyyy ^_^ i havent seen you in SO long. i heard lynn is getting married. ^_^
J-Blade
KathiWingates
*runs in out of breath* Sorry Im late...

*smiles* Kathi im glad ur here, is Rem comming?
If he gets the confirmation email. I told him to send me a friendlist request when he got it.
darkness0
the 7 year old boy james walked into the chapel.his spicky black hair kept getting in the way of his hazel eyes.james walked over to the dj and put in the usher cd and started dancing to yeah.

uh kid theres no DJ place, its a chappel, old one at that
FuZzyKittEn
Forgiven X
User Image
*she walks in and immediately sees forgiven. she goes up to him and huggs him tightly* heeeeyyyyyy ^_^ i havent seen you in SO long. i heard lynn is getting married. ^_^
*hugs back* Yeah...the title kinda explains it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff