Welcome to Gaia! ::

join?

sure 0.5 50.0% [ 9 ]
no thanks 0.055555555555556 5.6% [ 1 ]
maybe 0.44444444444444 44.4% [ 8 ]
Total Votes:[ 18 ]
< 1 2 3 >

★ 〈 open

the plane landed not to long ago you are grabbing your luggage then on your way to the black KIA waiting outside.
the driver of the black KIA will help you put your luggage in the car and drive you to the house you will stay at.
once you get to the house, look for the bedrooms and there will be a female and a male's name on the door. those are the room pairings.
(look back at room pairings for the look of your room and for the look of the home)

Sparkly Lunatic

9,450 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Kim Taeyeon

D e e px I n M yxD r e a m sx I A mx F l y i n gx I n T h ex S k y iiEzio Auditore Fan Girl
L i k e A B l o s s o mx O f T h exD a n d e l i o niiEzio Auditore Fan Girl
A n dx T h exW o r l dxG e t s C o l o u r e dxT h r o u g hxM A N YxB u t t e r f l i e s

xxxxxxxxxxxxxB l o wxu sxT O G E T H E R

█████ █████ █████ █████

User Image
                            Truth be told, she had been hesitant to participate in this. In fact she had initially said no when the offer was presented. However her manager had insisted. Said she could either do the show, use it as a vacation or she would be forced into a regular vacation. Either way she had to take time away from band activities but this would be publicity, so it was similar to working, yes? Besides she did know Sunny would be there, so concerts and recordings for SNSD would be on hold anyway. She tried to suggest working on a few more solo activities and was quickly shot down. Apparently there was such a thing as working too hard. Her jobs as a leader and a performer were never over. Taeyeon would simply see this as more work even if her bosses didn't.

She desperately wished she had paid more attention to who had signed up for this aside from the SNSD girls. Being so sure she would get out of it, she had ignored most of the list. She did secretly hope for a few people. Any of the Super Junior guys would be a relief as they were all good friends with her group, but the chances of that were slim. They had much on their plate, especially loosing members to the army once more. Aside from the guys of Super Junior there was one other person she was hoping would be there, MBLAQ’s lead dancer Lee Joon. It would be nice to have a friend to talk with.

Not that she didn’t love her bandmate, because she did! But they we’re together all of the time and a bit of variety never hurt anyone. Perhaps she could even use this time to make some new relationships. Collaborations were always popular with the fans, it was just a matter of finding the right sound.

Just as she was beginning to feel herself relax the car came to a slow stop. When it didn’t start up again she knew they had reached the destination. Stepping out of the vehicle she was momentarily rendered speechless. It was gorgeous! She was now officially excited to be here. Taeyeon walked around to the back to the taxi and pulled her bags from the trunk. Even if she was considered an Idol, there was no reason she couldn’t manage to carry her own luggage. She tipped the driver, knowing the company had already paid for her travel expenses, a nice perk.

She walked to the front door, in awe of everything as she walked. She almost didn’t notice the crew waiting for their arrivals. Almost. She gave the camera a big smile and waved. She was no stranger to reality television so now that she had done her smile wave she would ignore the cameras as best she could. Upon entering the house the first thing she looked for was where her room would be. Lucky for her there was a list posted on several doors on the side of the house, she could only assume those were the bedrooms. Walking down she took several minutes to see who all was supposed to be there. It was quite a list. It seemed the girls were all from a variety of groups. Taeyeon had very little with most, being on separate labels and what not, but she certainly could recognize their names and was more than excited to be able to work with such talented ladies.

The boys had some variety as well. This excited her. There was a member of Shinee, whose songs she loved, she could often be caught singing Hello in the shower. Taeyang of big bang was listed as well, she couldn’t help but think that interesting, plus Taecyeon whom she and a few of the girls had done a video with. What made her the most happy was seeing Joon’s name of that list. They had both been so busy as of late that spending time together was difficult, not to mention finding a way to hang out without the tabloids seeing. When Idols spent too much time together rumors spread, though in this particular case, Taeyeon wished the rumors could be true, but they were friends and for now that was enough for her.

She moved to her room and noticed an orange bed and a purple one, she simply assumed the purple was for her. She liked the room but was more interested in taking a closer look at the vacation home.. Leaving the room she looked around a bit. She found she had the house to herself for now. It was extravagant. She did not look into the other rooms, even though she assumed they were empty for now and she was the first to arrive, Taeyeon still saw the peeking as an invasion of privacy. She soon found herself wandering around and finally ending in the living room. She moved and took a seat on the lovely white l shaped couch. and took the moments she had to relax. Though perhaps she may have relaxed too much or been working much to hard as of late, for she fell asleep sitting up on the sofa while waiting for others to come.

█████ █████ █████ █████

Oh, I am.... ░ A bit anxious
                            Right now I am around.... ░ A car
                            Oh I am talking to.... ░ NPC Driver
                            Today I decided to wear.... This
                            The song playing in my head.... The Sheilds brothers should have won
                            My Master wants a say.... ░ I was gonna wait but couldn't!

7,350 Points
    • Dressed Up 200
    • Citizen 200
    • Flatterer 200
    User Image
    User Image
                                        There's nothing better than a beauty sleep on a beautiful day. Doesn't matter if your a guy or a girl. Beauty sleep is the best vacation an idol in Seoul, South Korea can ask for. Most of the time, you can't even ask for a nap. You are constantly on the go. A music video can go on for three days straight without stopping. If you're lucky, you might get a chance to take some Z's when it's another member's turn and here comes the best part, you barely eat anything. How can you go on without eating? How can you not rest? It's an idol thing.

"Hmm... Kimich on the go..."

A soft voice said as the lights in the room flickered on. He squint his eyes really hard as he searched for his blanket with his hands. But to no avail did he succeed. Unknown to him, Jun Hong was already inside his room holding his blanket high in the air.

"Wake up Bang Yong Guk! You are totally going to be late."

He said as he tossed the blanket hard on the rappers head. Yong Guk ignored the maknae of B.A.P and spread the blanket over his body and continued to sleep. Jun Hong's eyelid started twitching as the older male made no attempt to move.

"I'm telling Him Chan!"

He said as he ran out of the bedroom and straight to the living room. Yong Guk could care less. He was the oldest, and what he said goes. That's how it was and will be.

- Time Skip -

Yong Guk was now in a bad mood. Him being the leader of B.A.P didn't really promised him the full power that a leader should have in a group. He was always dragged and pushed around by the younger members. Not in a mean way, but in a way that always made him listen to them. They were something special. Earlier, Him Chan and Dae Hyun woke him up by pouring water on him. It wasn't just any water. It was cold water. It was all Jun Hong's fault. Once he gets back from this so called vacation, he was going to let that maknae have it. But thinks to Young Jae and Jong Up's cooking, he wasn't in a killing mood, but just in a bad mood. Speaking of the so called vacation, he wondered what the real purpose was and who was going to be there. When his manger and the company CEO told him about it, he just nodded and didn't even listen. The words traveled into one ear and right out the other. That was just how the leader of B.A.P roll.

"Folks, we have begun our descend of the airplane, where the current weather is fine, and we will be in the gate in about twenty minutes, We'd like the flight attendants to prepare the cabin for arrival, and we want to thank you for flying with us today."

Came a voice over the intercom. Was it time to go already? That was really fast. He probably did a lot of thinking and that passed time by really fast.

After the airplane landed, there were bodyguards there to make sure that nothing would happen to the idol as he tired to make his way through the airport. Once he got to the door, he could see thousands of fans inside. He was sure that it was just not his fans but the other idols as well. Making his way through the door, he grabbed his bags and was soon off in the KIA that was sitting outside for a while now. After loading his belongings, he sat in the back and waited patiently until they arrived. Feeling a buzz on his leg, he took his phone out of his pocket and slide to unlock his phone. It was just messages from the members. He didn't feel like reading thing right now. He was still mad and there was way to many messages. He locked his phone and looked out the window when the car stopped in front of a house. He got out and thanked the man for loading and unloading his belongings as well as driving him here. The driver left and Bang Yong Guk walked up to the gate and noticed that there were cameras there. He Smiled as the cameramen ran over to him.

"Annyeonghaseyo. Bang Yong Gug Ibnida."

He said as he bowed and walked pasted the open gate and into the house and as usual the cameramen would follow the idols everywhere they went.

The house was really nice. It reminded him of the movie Full House. It was too similar but still there were difference. After what seemed like forever, he tired his best to entertain the cameras because his bad mood was still lingering with him. Once he got to the living room, he noticed a girl sitting there. He walked closer and noticed that it was Taeyeon. He quietly brought his finger to his lips telling the cameramen to be quiet as they went up the stairs. Once he got up there, he noticed that there were names on the doors.

"Look guys, I see names of the other idols."

He said as he motioned for the cameramen to follow him. He was really surprised at what he saw. There were both gender names on the door. But for what reason?

"I see Taeyeon, Joon, IU, Taeyang, Hyuna, Sung Gyu, CL, Taemin, Sunny, Taecyeon, Ji Eun, and myself."

He said enthusiastically. He didn't personally know all the people listed on the doors. He only knew Ji Eun and that was it. The others were just idols on the same stage as him. Even they talked a little or not at all, he was looking forward to getting to know them better, and he couldn't wait. But first of all, this bad mood of his needs to go away first. Opening the door to his room, he turned round and waved to the camera saying,

"Annyong!"

And slammed the door shut. There goes his part of the show. He didn't like the room much. It was too bright and lady like, but he'll live through it. He set his things down and sat on the bed without the orange blanket. He fell back on his back on purpose and starred at the ceiling for a bit and drifted off to sleep.
            User ImageUser Image

"Nae meoriga neomuna nappaseo, Neo hanapakke nan moreugo, Tareun sarameun pogoittneun neon ,Ireon naema-eumdo moreugettji..." Ji Eun turned her alarm off from her phone and rolled off the bunk bed where Sunhwa the makane was still sleeping. She went to the bathroom and started to shower and dressed up. She put her hair in a bun and woke up the other girls. With Hyo Sung gone for a jog early in the morning which she would of been here. Ji Eun opened the blinds in the rooms and the living room. She looked for what was in the fridge and started the morning cooking for the girls before her flight.

"Unnie." Sunhwa came running to Ji Eun. "When are you going? Since you're not going to be here the manger wanted one of us to look after the apartment and stuff." She splatted out her sentenced in one breath. Ji Eun giggled at her what an adorable maknae. She just nodded her head as a no. Zinger came to the kitchen with her ipad and started scrolling at the kpop-celeberty page.

"Ji Eun the media is already hyped up for the variety show that you're going to. There are also famous celebrate that is also attending there? Am I right?" She asked still continue reading the website.Ji Eun finished cooking their favorite breakfast and just in the right time Hyosung the leader came in smiling at the kids.

"Hey guys. You're all up?" She asked getting a bottle of cold water from the fridge. She made her way to the table as the other girls started to munch on their breakfast.

"Alright guys let's eat our breakfast before my leave and you guy's busy schedule." She stated and started to eat her breakfast but from her point of view the girls were a step ahead of her eating already.

"Anyeong. Take care my loved ones." Ji Eun waved and had a group hug. She put on her sunglasses and grabbed her handbag and luggage. "This luggage is too heavy. Hopefully I didn't bring a lot of things I don't need." She whispered to the camera while siting in the car. As time came she sang her solo song featuring Bang Yong Guk. She began sing, "Michin geoni, Wae geureoni, Ije geuman najom naebeoryeodwo...." Finally she reached the airport and start to check in.

-TIME SKIP-

The plane landed and Ji Eun stretched. She checked her phone and only had one bar of reception. She sighed and started out the plane and into the black KIA that was waiting for out in the front. She couldn't wait to see her friend Bang Yong Guk and the others. She looked out the scenery and then she caught a glimpse of the city and the nature surroundings. The car stopped in front of a house and the door opened. She stepped out and thanked the driver and dragged her luggage to the front door. She stepped in and went to the room that she was set in with. She was hoping if that person was the person she knew.

Ji Eun slowly opened the door and peeked inside the room. She opened the door wider and looked in side and maybe no one was in there yet. She dragged her luggage to the side of the wall and she noticed that someone was on the bed. She looked at him and reached over for a pillow and aimed it at his head. "Wake up kiddo!" she yelled.

Greedy Grabber

User Image

User Image

▃▃▃▃ ▃▃ ▃▃▃▃ ▃▃ ▃▃▃▃ ▃▃ ▃▃▃▃ ▃▃ ▃▃▃▃ ▃▃ ▃▃▃▃

The bed had a massive lump in it, the covers hiding every inch of it as well. Taecyeon was half awake, and not wanting to get up from his bed. Five other guys suddenly started hitting him and laughing. Was this the going away gift he was getting? How sweet was that. Taecyeon's hand moved from under the sheet and grabbed a wrist that was near him. "Yah...I'm tired." His voice was deep and slow, and he could hear the other guys laughing and going out of the room. When he moved the covers off of his head, he grabbed his glasses and put them on to see who he had caught. It was Nickhun, and he was trying to get his arm free. "I appreciate that present you all gave me." Taec started to speak in English to him now. "When I come back, I'm going to give a nice revenge gift for all of you." He let go and got up from the bed, grabbing the sweat pants on the end of the bed and slipping them on.

His bags were already packed and sitting against the wall to his left, waiting to be carried out to the black van. Taecyeon showered and dressed quickly in some casual clothes. He put on a hat and a pair of sunglasses as he started to leave the dorm. All the members stood behind him as he loaded the van. "You are going to feel so lonely without me, aren't you?" They said nothing, but stared at him seriously. "What? You aren't? Then I'll make sure not to buy you anything. I'm buying manager hyung something though." At once, they all started to chip in on how much they were going to miss him for the next three months while he was staying with other idols in a big house. A few of them started saying that he should get a girlfriend while he was at it. Taecyeon didn't have a clue who was going to be there, he didn't take the chance to look at the list. Surprises is all he was going to get when he arrived. He said bye to them all and got in the van with his manager and they were on their way.

At the airport, there were fans everywhere. Not just for him, but for the other idols that were leaving as well. The security surrounded him and his manager as they made their way through to go through security. The fans screamed his name and took photos, he just smiled and waved to a few of them as he went by. Once he got through security, he was able to go ahead and board the plane. Now he was on his own, no manager to talk to anymore.

The plane left not long after he got on and got situated. His iPod was playing, head set covering his ears and playing the music loudly so he could drown out the plane noise. His seat was by the window, so he was able to watch the scenery the whole flight. In his mind, he was trying to think of who could possibly be there. How many people would he really know, and who was he going to be rooming with? The plane landed, and he stopped thinking about it for the time being.

The security took him through this airport as well, trying to avoid all the fans that wanted to be near him. His eyes didn't catch the signs that some fans were holding. If he didn't know who was going to be there, then he wanted to make it a surprise completely. A black KIA was waiting for him to get in. The man driving got out and bowed, then took his bags and loaded them into the vehicle. Taecyeon didn't say anything to him and got in. On the way there, he checked his phone and saw that every one of the 2PM members were texting him and asking if he was there yet. He sent them all a 'no', and put his phone away.

The house was in view, and the man stopped when they got to it. Both got out and unloaded the KIA. Taecyeon thanked him politely and made way to the house. When he went in and closed the door behind him, he noticed someone on the couch sleeping. He silently made way over there, then snickered a little when he saw Kim Taeyeon. She wasn't a stranger to him, and he was glad he knew someone well enough.

Taecyeon didn't wake her up just yet, then made his way to the rooms. There were names posted outside, and he looked at all of them. Oh, this was going to be interesting stay. When he got to his room, he stopped and looked at it. CL? Well this was going to be different, since they didn't exactly know each other very well at all. 2PM never really mingled with 2NE1 much, so he wasn't very familiar with them. Shrugging it off, he entered the room and smiled. Ah it was nice. He liked it a lot better than what he was sleeping in at the dorm.

Taec took the bed that was higher up, throwing one of his bags on it to show it was his. He set his other bags on the side and looked around the room. It was big, and it suited him better than a plain room. Remembering Taeyeon out in the living room, he went back out and stood over her for a minute. She was rooming with Joon, and he could only see them two as a pair and laughed a little. He squatted down so he was eye level with her on the couch. His hand came up and poked her cheek, then did it a few more times. "Taeyeon. Yah. Wake up. This isn't time to sleep when other people are coming in." He continued to poke her cheeks until she woke up completely.
    User Image

Walking out of the Korean Airline's airplane, Joon was now in Jeju Island, not too far from Korea. He was only in the island because of a famous reality show that requested him to be in it. The show, Idol Vacation, was to go about three months long during the summer. That's when most teens were off from school and at home watching TV. Hoping that the show would raise his band and his popularity up, Joon was nervous. He was told a few cameras were in the house but he knew that there were gonna be cameras in every corner of the room, backyard, driveway, and cameramen following them when going outside. Thinking about the show, he almost tripped over a carpet but caught himself in between hoping nobody got a picture or even saw that happen to him.

Continuing on to his get his belongings, they came faster than predicted. Grabbing the three luggage bags, he carried them and had a camera man from the show, Idol Vacation, come over to film him. Bowing once to the camera man, he greeted the camera which would be the fans, "Anneyong~" Walking towards the black KIA that had been waiting for him, Joon put the luggage inside the trunk and sat in the back seat. Saying the address, the driver nodded and drove. -mini time skip- Looking at the house when the driver stopped, the idol got outside and paid the driver. Carrying his bags to the house, the camera man left with the driver going to PD or where ever they needed to go.

Opening the door, he got inside the large home and blew out. 'This is at least fifty times bigger than our dorm..' mumbled Joon. Walking to the side of the house where all the rooms were at, Joon looked at the paper that was stuck on all the doors. It had the room pairings listed. Finding his room the first moment he looked up, his eyes were stuck on the paper. The girl he was paired with is his best friend/crush, Taeyeon. It was a few minutes until he opened the door and put his luggage next to the purple bed. Looking over to the orange bed, Taeyeon's luggage was already there but she was probably looking around the house or sleeping. Joon walked out of the room and went straight to the living room then found Taecyeon trying to wake up the sleeping Taeyeon. Jealousy struck him but Joon managed not to show it as he walked in. Joon quietly "Ah, Taecyeon-ssi.."

thoughts ; dont be jealous // feelings ; jealous // ooc ; sorry for the bad first post ><

User ImagexxxxxxxUser ImagexxxxxxxUser Image

Sparkly Lunatic

9,450 Points
    • Hygienic 200
    • Forum Regular 100
    • Dressed Up 200
    Kim Taeyeon

D e e px I n M yxD r e a m sx I A mx F l y i n gx I n T h ex S k y iiEzio Auditore Fan Girl
    A n dx T h exW o r l dxG e t s C o l o u r e dxT h r o u g hxM A N YxB u t t e r f l i e s

█████ █████ █████ █████

User Image
                              She was in a pit of pure calmness. Taeyeon wasn’t aware of what was going on around her. She felt something touch her face, but was far from alert enough to connect the dots that it was an actual person and not just a strange sensation. And then it happened again. And again. Taeyeon swatted at the nuisance, though her mind was beginning to wake she wished to be once more in a sea of dreams. It wasn’t until she heard a voice that she opened her eyes.

Not only had one person come in while she was taking an impromptu catnap, but a second that she knew of, how many other had snuck in while she slept? And of course it was the last two people she would ever want to see her sleeping. Taecyeon, because she knew they were too familiar with one another, this was a moment he could possible hold onto and tease her about later. Mighty Leader sleeps on couch. The other was her dear friend Joon. This was purely her pride, she had been caught off guard, she usually liked to be well kept together not giving off the impression of being lazy, with couch hair to boot.
                              “Ya!” she exclaimed from the couch. “You men should make more noise and stop sneaking around, then you never would have caught me. Plus no one was here yet and car rides make me sleepy. Aish, you should tease me, Taecyeon or I’ll send the boys after you when you go back. So there,” she added with a stuck out tongue for emphasis.

She looked over at Lee Joon and instantly sucked her tongue back in, embarrassed. She chuckled a bit at her own silliness. “However I will forgive the both of you, as I am so excited to have some great friends to share this vacation with. But keep sneaking up on people and I will put cat bells on both of you,” she said. It failed to cross her mind that had she not taken her nap, she would have seen them both enter the house and be able to greet them.

“Have you seen anyone else? If I missed you guys, who knows who else snuck in,” she asked the two as she sat upright on the couch.

█████ █████ █████ █████

Oh, I am.... ░ shocked the randomly appeared!
                              Right now I am around.... ░ the living room of the vacation home
                              Oh I am talking to.... ░ Taecyeon and Joon
                              The song playing in my head.... Twinkle Twinkle
                              My Master wants a say.... ░ I was gonna wait but couldn't!

Greedy Grabber

User Image

User Image

There was no stir from Taeyeon. Of course she would be sleeping right now. "You're sure hard to wake up right now. Aish." A man's voice got his attention from behind. When he turned his head, he saw Joon standing there looking at the two of them. "Ohh. It's Joon!" Something looked off about him, but it was hard to notice. Taecyeon was good at noticing those things, so he wasn't going to point it out. Before he could stand out, he heard Taeyeon's loud yell and caused him to fall on his butt in shock. He was laughing now as she went on. "When was I teasing you? I was trying to wake you up! And I wasn't sneaking around, stop turning things around on me. You do it all the time..Aish." He got up now stretching his legs a little after squatting down like that.

"I only heard one other room with people in it. I think it was Song Ji Eun and Bang Yong Guk. No one else though." Shrugging, he sat beside Taeyeon and looked over to Joon calmly. "I didn't hear you come in. I'm glad I know I have a couple of people I can talk to." He winked and slid his arm around Taeyeon. There were no feelings for her, except as a good friend. Joon would know that, right? He didn't want to be mistaken right now, but who knows what people think.

ooc:: Yeah. That was horrible. And Taecyeon making Joon even more jealous? Bahaha.

Eloquent Perfectionist

9,300 Points
      • Champion 300
      • Ultimate Player 200
      • Tycoon 200
      User Image

one t▼▼▼ three
      one ▲▲ two ▲▲three
      when i look into your eyes, i’m a trouble maker
      when i look into , ▲▲ i’m a troublemaker
      when i stand next to you, i’m a i’m a troublemaker
      xxxxxx troublemaker

The plane had finally landed. It was now time to make an appearance. The girl had to worry about pictures being taken so she had to looked great. A short red dress to show off her legs along with heels.. Since Hyuna had perfected her walk in heels this high she didn't really care about wearing them all the time. Her dark hair covered a good amount of her face as well. The fans screams started before she even got off the plane.. Some other person that was going to be on the show probably was already out there. The roar of fans died down a little bit. Then Hyuna walked out of the gate. Screams of girls and guys alike got much louder. Camera flashes were going off everywhere. The girl gave a charming smile and wave towards her fans. She even made a little heart out of her hands. Her manager told her to keep moving. With a small pout the girl her way down to the luggage claim. She quickly picked up her two large bags. They were bright blue and very hard to miss. Once she found the man holding up a sign for her she rushed over. The man led her to the black car she was supposed to go in.

The girl quickly got into the car and pulled her phone out from her big black bag. One new text? It was from her band members.. "Have fun with Lee Joon~ c;" He was going to be on this show? The two of them had filmed her music video for "Bubble Pop" together and were kind of close friends.. But nothing more than that. With a small roll of her eyes the girl put in her headphones and let her music player pick a random song for her to listen to. A song from one of the new rookie groups came on. B.A.P's "Warrior". A song she absolutely loved. Hyuna started to wonder who else was going to be there... She was kind of worried no one there would know her.. But most people would put up a fake face and seem like they are nice to everyone in front of the cameras.

The biggest question was.. Who was she going to be rooming with? Her stomach felt like there was a knot in it when she started to think about this.. Last year they had girls rooming with guys.. Though 4minute was quite popular Hyuna didn't know very many other celebs.. She knew all of MBLAQ and a few other people who had promoted at the same time as her band. The thought of rooming with a guy still scared her.. Good thing she had already shown the world her "fresh face" aka her face without any make-up on it.. So no need to really worry about that.. Though she did hate not wearing make up and her manager had to pretty much force her to go without it for the shoot.

The car finally came to a stop. The dark haired girl quickly pulled out her earbuds and stuffed them into her purse. The car door was opened by the driver and Hyuna quickly jumped out of it. She said thank-you to her driver then got her bags. She finally turned her head and looked over toward the house. Her jaw dropped. The house.. No mansion! Was lovely.. Much better than anything the 4minute girls had ever stayed in. "Wow.." She said under her breathe. Soon enough a man with a camera ran up to her. "Oh! Annyounghasehyo everyone!" She said with a small bow. "Let's have lots of fun this Summer!" After a moment of talking to the camera the girl made her way towards the house, dragging her two rather large bags behind her. With quite of a bit of a struggle she was finally inside the house.. Now to find her room! And find out who she was rooming with! The moment she made it in the house the camera man stopped following her.. Looked like the whole house had cameras everywhere... She searched for a few minutes then finally found a room with a little sign with her name on it.. And..

Kim Sung Gyu. That was the other name.. He was from.. Infinite! Yeah. She had seen that group preform a few times before but she had never gotten that interested.. She had listened to more B.A.P songs than she had Infinite.. And they barely had any songs out yet! The girl ran her hand through her hair.. She felt like this pairing for this room was going to be very awkward.. Now the goal was to spend as much time out of her room as possible! The girl opened the door and looked in. Two small beds.. One by a huge window and the other was on the other side of the room.. The girl decided it would be creepy to sleep by such a large window so she picked the other bed. She rolled her suitcases next to the bed. That was enough to claim it as hers right?

She could have gone and looked for the others.. But she wanted to unpack her things before her roomie got here.. She didn't really want to sit there and put all of her bras and panties away when a guy was sitting in the room. That would be beyond awkward. The girl walked over to the two dressers on the side of the room. She opened the drawers and started to stuff all of her clothes into the dresser.. Hyuna was just hoping no one would walk in on her unpacking all of her things. She did get flustered rather easily and that would not be a good way to start off this show.

"hyuna speaking" "others speaking" xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                  feeling excited & nervous xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                  location her roomxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                  music warrior xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                  outfit cute right? xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                  ooc sorry for taking so long~
                                                  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

#898A92
                                              #AEB8B2
                                              #272C33

7,350 Points
      • Dressed Up 200
      • Citizen 200
      • Flatterer 200
      User Image
      User Image
                                          Bang Yong Guk had the best sleep since this morning. But that sleep was about to come to an end as Song Ji Eun from Secret walked in and tossed a pillow at his head. He felt it but didn't care. He was too tired. He wanted to rest and made sure that that anger that the other members made him feel went away before he start to blow up on people. That was the last thing that he wanted to happen here. He didn't need a guy on the verge of killing him as well as a girl on the verge of tears. Yong Guk was just about to close his eyes again when he heard Ji Eun yell. He squint his eyes as he sat up and held onto the pillow that she tossed at him.

"Kiddo? Seriously? I'm like what... a month older."

He said as he laughed at the last statement. Secret was one of the groups that he felt really close too. They were like family. And of course, that's because they are in the same company and get to spend more time together. Most fans thought that Ji Eun and he was dating when he rapped for her song, Crazy. Fans just like to assume things and start threats for no apparent reason. Secret were like sisters to him. There was no way he could think of them as something more.

Yong Guk tossed the pillow back at her softly and it landed on her head and fell on the bed.

"Well... I heard some footsteps earlier before I drifted off to my nap. I'm going to go check things out."

He said as he stood up and stretched. He walked out of the room and stopped when he saw a girl go into her room. She looked familiar but he could pin point who she was. He walked closer to the door and read the names Kim Hyuna and Kim Sung Gim. He nodded his head remembering that Hyuna was from the girl group 4Minute. He walked away from her room and down the stairs. Before he even reached mid way down the stairs, he could hear voices. He knew that he would feel awkward, but he had to get along with them because he'll be here long than a week. He took a deep breath and walked all the way down the stairs. When he got to the living room, he saw three people down there who he thinks is Lee Joon from MBLAQ, Ok Taecyeon from 2PM, and Kim Taeyeon from SNSD. They seem very comfortable around each other. Well... this was it.

"Hello, I'm B.A.P's Bang Yong Guk. Seems like this trip is going to be a lot of fun."

He said noticing Taecyeon's arm around Taeyeon's shoulders. If paparazzi were here, he'd be snapped.
      User Image

Watching Taecyeon trying to wake up Taeyeon wasn't the best way to start off in the show. If Joon only thought of Taeyeon as a friend, he wouldn't really care but he had more feelings than a friend. Each time Joon thought of confessing he was afraid if she rejected him and their friendship would be awkward. Seeing Taeyeon wake up from her nap, she scolded the two. Joon let out a short laugh when Taeyeon said she would put cat bells on them if they continued to sneak up on people. "Not to long ago Hyuna just came in." Then Taecyeon added in that Ji Eun and Yong Guk came in and was in their room. As Joon was just standing up, Taecyeon took a seat next to Taeyeon on the couch then slid his arm around her. Joon wasn't getting better after what he did.

They stayed like that for a few seconds until Yong Guk came into the room. As soon as he came in, he introduced himself. Being polite, Joon introduced himself, "Hey, I'm MBLAQ's Lee Joon. I hope we all will make use of this vacation show, all of us seem to rarely get these types of breaks." Taking a deep breath, Joon excused himself from the three and went over to Hyuna's room. Opening the door, Joon ran in and back hugged Hyuna while she was at her dresser. Joon whispered in her ear, "I'm glad you're here~" Since Taecyeon was having fun with Taeyeon, Joon at least wanted to have fun.
                                      thoughts ; i should be having fun // feelings ; jealous // ooc ;

User ImagexxxxxxxUser ImagexxxxxxxUser Image

Sparkly Lunatic

9,450 Points
      • Hygienic 200
      • Forum Regular 100
      • Dressed Up 200
      Kim Taeyeon

█████ █████ █████ █████

User Image
                                She looked over at with a side glance. Yes they were friends; some tabloids had gone so far as to rumor romance where there was nothing but friendship. However, was this closeness necessary? Right in front of Joon? She was about to move away gently, under the guise of stretching after her cat nap when names of other guests were spoken. HyunA? Really?!

She held no hostile feelings towards the girl in general. From what she could tell she was a nice person, however this nice person has just finished filming her video bubble Pop which consisted of very close contact with Joon. Why she felt a pang of jealousy she wasn’t sure. Yes she had a crush, but they were friends, nothing more and they were just doing their jobs. Though it did not slip her attention as he left soon after bringing her up and could not fight the small sigh let out by his absence.

However she refused to dwell on it and with Joon out of the room she felt no urgency to break contact with Taecyeon. She looked over at the new comer Bang Yong Guk and bowed her head slightly in acknowledgement. Despite still being a rookie group he and the other members of B.A.P. had made a gigantic splash in the pop industry. They were charismatic and confident and more importantly memorable. “It’s nice to meet you! I’m Taeyeon and a big fan. I had ‘I Remember’ on repeat for days. Drove the girls crazy,” she said smiling. It was refreshing to see new faces doing so well. She remembered her trainee days very well and did not miss them!

She looked around just a bit. They hadn’t mentioned Sunny’s name. Had she really not arrived yet? This concerned Taeyeon slightly. They had each entered their cabs at the same time, even with the chance of getting lost; she should be here by now. She bit on her lower lip, trying to decide to call and check on her friend or wait it out. She decided to wait, surely if there was trouble Sunny would have made contact with someone by now. For now she would relax and try to get to know the house mates.

Yong Guk Hoobae,” Taeyeon spoke using the honorific for a junior. “Have you met Taecyeon before? You should keep an eye on him. He’s sneaky and quiet like a cat. If you’re not looking he might attack. But fear not, I know his weakness so I’ll protect you,” she added with a laugh.

█████ █████ █████ █████

Oh, I am.... ░ in a playful mood.
                                Right now I am around.... ░ the living room of the vacation home
                                Oh I am talking to.... ░ Taecyeon and Yong Guk
                                The song playing in my head.... ░ Shinhwa - Venus
                                My Master wants a say.... ░ Yay people post for Sunny soon.

Sparkly Lunatic

9,450 Points
        • Hygienic 200
        • Forum Regular 100
        • Dressed Up 200
        User Image
        User Image

User Image

xxx ஐﻬ ஐﻬ ஐﻬ
        xxxTell me your wish
        _
                                                      Tell me the little dreams in your heart
                                                      xdraw    the    ideal    woman   in   your    head
                                                      xxand    look    at    me  
                                                      xxxi'm xx your xx genie xx your xx dream xx your xx genie xx xx

■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■

She was bursting with energy. She could barely keep still in her cab. Why oh why had the driver insisted on taking the scenic route? By now Taeyeon had unpacked and begun chit chatting and what was she doing? Sitting, in a cab, with a driver who she was sure was lost. She was just ready to get out of the car and move. It was difficult to remain seated for so long but she did so. It would do no good to vent her frustrations.

In the end her patience paid out. It took significantly longer than it should have, but Lee Soon-Kyu aka Sunny, had finally arrived. After thanking the driver for his time Sunny grabbed her belongings and bee lined it for the house. She paid no attention to the cameras, wanting only to explore and see who she’d be vacationing with. She easily found the rooming list and was relieved. In her opinion it was better to room with a friend than with a famous stranger, who knew what kind of creeps they could turn out to be!

She headed straight for the room and noticed Taecyeon had already claimed what would be his. That was beyond not fair! It wasn’t her fault she came in second. In a huff she placed her bags on the empty bed, but refused to unpack just yet. Perhaps he could be persuaded to at least discuss the matter though she really didn’t care. It was the principal of the thing!

Leaving the room she half walked half skipped to the living area where she found Taecyeon, Taeyeon and Bang Yong Guk, whom she recognized from BAP. She made her way over to an empty seat and gave Taecyeon the biggest puppy pout she could manage. “You should have waited to pick beds. Not nice, not nice at all!”

xxxxxxxxxxxxOOC -- intro yo!

User Image

Greedy Grabber

User Image

User Image

HyunA was now there, which he didn't seem to care about too much. Sure, he knew her, but they weren't extremely close like he was with Girl's Generation. Then Yongguk came in and introduced himself politely. Before he even said anything, he noticed that the male was looking at him and Taeyeon, and the way he had his arm around her. Was everyone offended by this? If he had known people were going to stare so much, then he wouldn't have bothered with it in the first place. Joon distracted him instantly with his responsive introduction. Taeyeon said hers right after.

Taecyeon took his arm away from her and smiled to Yongguk. "I'm Ok Taecyeon, nice to meet you." He was going to get up at this point and roam around the house, but Taeyeon opened her mouth again to speak. Taecyeon looked at her and smirked. "Weakness? I believe that you don't know them, so don't go around saying you do. Until you show me you know it, then I will accept the fact that you actually know me more than I think." He patted her arm gently and went to stand up, but this time he was stopped by Sunny.

Blinking a few times, he tried to think about what she was talking about. Oh yeah, the bed. Taecyeon shook his head slowly. "I got here first, and I'm older. You get the bed that's left. I find it fair enough, so what's the problem? You always want to go against things I want." Taec shook his finger in her face playfully. "That face doesn't work on me anymore, Sunny. I won't fall for it." He got up and started towards his room. "Don't think you're getting my bed!" Taec went inside and sat on his bed, staring at the doorway to make sure that she wasn't going to come in and get it from him.

ooc:: Sunggyu's post coming soon.

Eloquent Perfectionist

9,300 Points
        • Champion 300
        • Ultimate Player 200
        • Tycoon 200
        User Image

one t▼▼▼ three
        one ▲▲ two ▲▲three
        when i look into your eyes, i’m a trouble maker
        when i look into , ▲▲ i’m a troublemaker
        when i stand next to you, i’m a i’m a troublemaker
        xxxxxx troublemaker

Hyuna was mindlessly throwing all of her things into one of the dressers in the room.. She was claiming it as hers now! Her roommate appeared to not even be here so she got first picks on everything in the room which was perfectly fine with her. Hey. You snooze you lose. The girl threw all of her shirts into one drawer and shorts/pants into another. Now she had to tuck away her bras into one of the smaller drawers.. Her pace quickened as she threw them into the drawer.

The girl felt hands glide around her waist and around it. Without a thought the girl threw her last bra into the drawer and quickly closed it then her head snapped around to see how had snuck up on her. Joon! His lips drew close to her ear and he whispered, "I'm glad you're here~" How sweet was he.. But he still scared the living crap out of her. "Yah! You scared me! Babo~" The girl quickly replied and poked his cheek. Her face was bright red.. Did he have to come in right when she was unpacking? "Wait.." The girl spun around in his arms and gave him a hug. "I'm glad you're there too! I thought I wouldn't know anyone" That was a lie. She knew he would be here since her band mates found out and kept teasing her for the longest time.

The girl broke away from the hug. "I wanna see who else is here! Come on~" She said. Hyuna was just like a little kid when she wasn't filming something like a music video. Always curious and wondering about. Without thinking she grabbed Joon's hand and pulled him out of the room. She left her half unpacked bag sitting on the floor, she would get it that later on.. Soon enough the two ended up in a living room area with quite a few other people. Taecyeon, Yong Guk, Sunny and Taeyeon. People from the same band? That's unfair.. They are already really close. As soon as they stepped into the room of people she took her hand back from Joon.. Not wanting anyone to think anything. "Hello everyone~" Hyuna said with a big smile and a slight bow. She wasn't all that close with the SNSD girls.. They had promoted at the same time as 4minute before but the girls never really got that close. Taecyeon.. 2PM. Very handsome.. But Hyuna barely knew him as well. The last one in the room was Yong Guk.. He was the newest on the k-pop scene and he seemed rather nice.

"hyuna speaking" "others speaking" xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                    feeling excited & nervous xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                    location living roomxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                    music hug me once xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                    outfit cute right? xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                    ooc sorry if I god-modded a little bit.. ^^;;
                                                    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

#898A92
                                                #AEB8B2
                                                #272C33

Quick Reply

Submit
        Manage Your Items
        Other Stuff
        Get GCash
        Offers
        Get Items
        More Items
        Where Everyone Hangs Out