Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lucifer walked outside mumbling about something, he didnt notice that his ID was gone and he fogot his shades and cap
She smiled back and looked through her purse for something. Seeing it wasn't there, she sighed abit and finished her coffee.
Jade suddenly noticed something on the floor. Lucifer Cruise he read silently. He picked the card up off the floor, gave Emory a quick wave and bounded out the door with it.
he walked towards the studio but the guard asked for his ID " hold up for a sec" he said then looked around for his ID, when he saw it wasnt there he frantically said " barn! you remember me! Lucifer Cruise!" he said " yeah sure and im queen of england" said the guard then sent him back out " stupid ID, must have fallen out somewhere"
She sighed as she saw Jade walk out. She never had any luck with men. Or they were gay, or she was too shy to go talk to them. She rubbed her forehead as she stood up and passed her small purse over shoulder. She fixed her skirt and walked out of the caffee.
Jade finally reached the studio and tapped Lucifer on the shoulder.
KagamiTheDivine
Jade finally reached the studio and tapped Lucifer on the shoulder.
He turned around and saw Jade with his ID at hand " my ID! but where did you find it? oh yeah, your Jade right? saw you in a magazine, the article written about you was almost as bad as the article written about me, they wrote about me driving in the midnight while drinking wine and getting high" he said " anyways im lucifer, brother of tom cruise"
"Yeah, I'm Jade." Jade nodded, handing over the ID. "You dropped this in the cafe." he explained. "Those crazy tabloids..." Jade shook his head.
Emory continued to walk slowly. As she walked, she saw Lucifer Cruise and Jade. She smiled slightly and continued to walk slowly.
KagamiTheDivine
"Yeah, I'm Jade." Jade nodded, handing over the ID. "You dropped this in the cafe." he explained. "Those crazy tabloids..." Jade shook his head.
" Thanks, yeah, the idiots who right the tabloids would be thrilled if i did something like drink around and smoke marijuana" he said sighing " your on the front page, i made it on the middle" then he got a tabloid and turned it to the middle page showing him a large picture, on the top in big large pictures was THE MOST GREATEST SMILES IN THE WORLD then there was him and several men smiling
movie_fanatic
Emory continued to walk slowly. As she walked, she saw Lucifer Cruise and Jade. She smiled slightly and continued to walk slowly.
He looked at her and then smiled
Jade raised an eyebrow at the greatest smile picture, obviously liking what he saw. Jade liked guys, but kept that very quiet. The thought of the stories the tabloids would come up with disturbed him greatly.

He then saw Emory coming. He smiled and gave a little wave, flipping a piece of his long, light brown hair out of his eyes. It was one of those annoying strands that refused to stay in his ponytail. Jade was known for his eccentric style. Today, for example, he was wearing an almost see-through pale green button up shirt, with the three top buttons and two bottom buttons unbuttoned, flared white pants and sandals. He had several silver chains around his neck, a few green gel bracelets around his wrists and a silver ring on his right hand.
She walked to them, she had decided to beat her shyness.
She walked beside them.
"Hi"
She said with a smile.
Lucifer wasnt really that special, he wore a longsleeve red polo shirt, blacklow pants, black shoes, and a choker around his neck, also an earing in his right ear, he wasnt the type who cares about his clothing, but his blonde hair was flat and spiked like his avatar, there was only one diffrence of him and his brother, he only had blonde hair while tom had black brown hair
"Hey." Jade said with a smile. "You're Emory, aren't you? I'm Jade." he offered his hand.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff