Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

an action role playliterate OPENooc created by TEEGAAN
User Image

• This is the story of four strangers who just happen to be in the same place at the same time when a serious crime happened that will change their loves forever. One that day four strangers were just minding their own business going on with their own lives when they crossed paths. When a set of criminals robbed and killed a very important wealthy man in a store in Times Square, New York City, USA. The US had to act fast to protect everyone who saw the crime. Witness Protection. The four strangers were sent to Cape Town, South Africa. The criminals hacked into the system to make sure they were sent here. They witness were giving new identification and are housed in the same place, but soon they find out they aren't safe.

These criminals are actively hunting these four witness strangers. They would kill for them to be apart of their team after finding out their occupations. So how will these criminals do such a thing. When they hacked into the FBI's computers they set up a place for them to stay at where they would have four other rooms. Four of the undercover criminals will be living with them, finding ways to convert them and if they won't their job is to kill the witness. It's convert or die. Oh did I forget to say there are strangers that will get in the way. No one knows what will happen. Now one knows who will live or die.
User Image

• ✘ Posting; I don't want to give you regulations on posting, because I don't want to limit your creativity; but sometimes you have to to keep everyone on the same page. So I'll say around three or four paragraphs just to give you an idea. I don't really care if you write more, but if you are writing a novel, do not expect everyone to get the facts straight (as much as I wish people would take the time, they won't). Make your posts creative, add to the story. Don't be afraid of doing something to turn the role play in a different direction, I love drama, I love action, and I love unpredictability in role plays.

✘ character/profile; These characters will be young adult, I will have a lord criminal that will be a NPC, so anyone can play him when needed. Your character will be up to you, but there is a limit that I shouldn't even have to say, but I will. The criminals aren't good two shoes. They tough, they probably killed someone. Another thing, I don't mind tattoos and piercings, hell I love tattoos and I'm afraid of piercings (wtf I know), but I draw the line at scene kids. Character's face claim should be some type of professional model, famous person, but not an overly big one like Taylor Swift. Just be creative since I'm giving you free range. Oh posting. Posting should be weekly if not more. More the better, but we all have lives right? Your post should be nice looking and not ever done like 5 pictures all flashing. gross.

✘ BLAAH; I shouldn't have to say these things, but follow the gaia tos, skip the sex scenes. Be active, chat in the OOC, I like to talk. If your not active and not chatting I might kill off your character. If you must quit you can kill off your character. I don't care, just tell me if something comes up, basically. LETS HAVE FUN!

User Image

• This is the profile, I think it's pretty simple. I DO NOT take reserves, but you can send me everything except the blurb to save your space, but I will only give you a day or two to finish it. It's just to show me you are dedicated to your role.
                                                              Another thing, the criminals occupation is being a criminal. (REAL NAME is just for the witness, everyone else just delete it, because the first full name is their real name.)

[imgleft]http://i1380.photobucket.com/albums/ah179/teegaan11/300_zps88aece2f.jpg[/imgleft]
                                                              [list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][align=center][size=24][b][color=#393434][/color][/b][color=PC] full name || REAL NAME
                                                              [color=#393434][size=14]▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀[/size][/color]
                                                              [color=PC][size=10] adj role (be creative please) [color=grey]✘[/color] hometown [color=grey]✘[/color] occupation [color=grey]✘[/color] username..[/color][/size] [/size][/align]
                                                              [color=PC][size=11][/size][size=8]007[/size][/color][color=white][*][color=grey][size=10]short blurb about character. Include where the character is from. How they became a criminal or the story behind how they became a witness. Make it creative please and don't go passed the picture length, so it shouldn't be super long just enough to introduce the character.
                                                              [/size][/color]

[/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]
User Image
  • WITNESS
    OPEN; ONE MALE

User Image
                                                  ellison matta || KINLEY ANN RYDER
                                                  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
                                                  spontaneous witness LA, California paramedic teegaan

• Ellie, I mean Kinley here! Personally, I have no idea how I got where I am today, but I've always said that. Okay, well my mother passed away when I was pretty young and my father well he was a plastic surgeon. I did get his brains, but I could never sit still in class. Instead, my friends and I skipped a lot to go surfer and explore the coast. We'd go anywhere, without a trace, okay maybe a note saying "be back later." It was the reason I moved to New York City, I actually moved their with my ex boy friend. I didn't really think too much about it, except I wanted to be busy all the time and NYC just seemed like the place for that. Plus, daddy kind of kicked me out when I told him I wasn't going to college. I would only be a trauma surgeon and it took too long to become one. That's why I'm an Paramedic. Anyways, I was just shopping in Time Square one day and boom, now I'm Kinley Ryder. I kind of like that name better, anyways. I also get side tracked pretty easily if you haven't figured that one out yet. Well, lets see what South America has in store for us? It seems like it's going to be a good time, but still confusing. I mean witness protection? Kind of serious.

User Image
                                                  Phillippa Nurice Greystone || Poppy Lynn Winston
                                                  Volatile Witness London, England Professional Student !Love_is_Silly!

• Phillippa, or well.. Poppy now, has had a difficult upbringing as the result of being a child of a divorce. Her father divorced her mother shortly after she was born and life from then on was erratic. Her father was demanding of her and working to become the ideal daughter was difficult for her. No matter what she did it never seemed good enough, and her mother was so preoccupied traveling that she never felt she had anyone to turn to. Her pent up feelings unleashed into her partying, she is the life of the party wherever she goes,.. and a preference in dating older men; blame her daddy issues. Her father would often voice his disapproval of her behavior, but honestly that just added fuel to the flame. Long story short, she ended up in New York City secretly dating an older married man, who dealt in.. well to be honest she didn't even know what. She couldn't tell you how they met, only that it was thrilling to keep the secret. She was actually planning on ending it on that fateful day in Times Square, but he was gone before she had the chance to. Was it love? No, but witnessing someone's death does a number on anyone. Now she's called Poppy and expected to just rejoin society in this foreign place? Sure she'll manage but, if she was unpredictable before now it's only going to be worse.

User Image
                                                  Alexei Novak || QUINN MARIE
                                                  At ease Witness Honolulu, Hawaii Soldier deaths calling card

• I do not know how I am supposed to explain this to my commanding officer. A coworker and I were doing a joint tour of the east coast, the usual army/navy propaganda, “Uncle Sam wants you!” and everything while my arm and shoulder healed up. We had just finished talking to four different high schools and one university when I went to go sate my caffeine cravings and get away from Oliver’s mother hen routine. That was when everything went FUBAR. Now I am Cape Cod under the assumed name Quinn Marie and both Robyn and Oliver are going to have my head on a silver platter once Commander Royals stops avoiding paper work and being angry at me. He can’t remain angry at me forever, nor will he leave me here for more than a couple weeks. He already said, while intoxicated, to our CO that I am like a surrogate son despite the rather numerous flaws he has found in me such as my narcolepsy, general attention deficit and the fact that I can never shut up or not quote a dozen films. Apparently, despite how terrible and childish I am, my attitude grew on him ever since I started applying for the army at the tender age of fourteen. That and I am sure he does not want to break in a new hacker and translator.

• User Image
  • UNDER COVER CRIMINALS
    OPEN; TWO FEMALE and ONE MALES

User Image
                                                  Bailey Antoinette
                                                  The Headcase Criminal Criminal XxJessicaelisexX

• Bailey's past is a dark and tainted one, growing up with two parents that were incapable of showing their love for their only son. Who chose to hang around shady people that couldn't care less about his safety and some even took using him as their own personal ash tray. This lead to Bailey eventually snapping and killing those that hurt him at the age of ten, his parents were left unharmed. B's parents never registered his birth so in the eyes of the law, B doesn't exist and he doesn't have a birth certificate. This left him with very few options in his adult life. Due to his upbringing Bailey wasn't a fan of being touched for a long time. In fact it was Minnie that slowly brought him round and it took her years. Now others are able to touch him but this isn't always met nicely. B met Minnie when he wandered into the richer parts of New York at the age of 11, homeless and hungry he saw her stealing something and from there they built an unlikely bond. He eventually moved onto her parents property in the shed out back and went uncovered for years. From their unlikely friendship, to a childhood crush and slowly into a couple as they turned into teenagers. Minnie helped him become a little more socially acceptable but that doesn't mean he isn't still damaged. After their break up he took some steps back in his development and can sometimes lash out for no reason. B is a dangerous person and even through all his changes and developments he still does what he needs to survive and he isn't afraid to kill those that stand in his way.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                                  Regio Lee Bederov ||
                                                  the religious assassin reading, PA criminal no homocide

• Whenever I have to talk about myself I always tell people to think about Thane from Mass Effect. The surprisingly calm and religious assassin who is in debt to another person for being saved. Except E am human and E wasn't really "adopted" until I became a legal adult. Being a kid from a bible thumping family my parents refused to pay for another outside bible college. So I left once I was able to and made a living from myself. Killed a man, killed another man then his son and still attended the service. Murderous but not insane like the others. Can remember each violent act I have committed and i have prayed for each of them. Maybe I am insane like the others. Either way I am content with my life at the moment and I have no worries about converting or killing these witnesses.

Candice Noelle Snow
                                                  The Cold-Digging Criminal Miami Criminal Cookie Vendetta

• Candice was born to a single mother in Miami. Never truly poor and desperate, but luxuries were few and far between. In her early teens she began to realize that her looks could really get her anything in life. She didn't have to do much in order to squeeze things out of men. Often at times the promise was something from a woman was enough to make a man do anything. She got what she wanted without having to lift a finger, so why keep her promises? She gained many enemies along the way, but her reputation somehow pushed her in the lime light and she was no longer just 'that poor girl'. She became a head cheerleader and later the captain, using her new status even further to her advantage. Who could resist those innocent eyes of the head cheerleader? Somewhere along the way, she entered the world of criminals. She wasn't sure where she lost her compassion for other people, but a jump from cheerleader to killer is quite a big one. Candice is a brilliant mastermind and her ice cold heart suits the job perfectly.

• User Image
  • CRIMINALS

User Image
                                                  aiden james mathias
                                                  the so called head of operation boston, ma criminal teegaan

• Whoa I don't tell just anyone who I am! Just call me Aiden, that's all you really need to know. Why am I here? I've been with the boss for years now. He practically raised me. He says he trusts me to take over everything one day, except he calls my face a baby face. Hey, criminals can be good, real ones that is. He took me in after my parents were murdered when we were on vacation. I had family back in the states, but this seemed so much better, he was there. No one else was as I remembered. He smacked me around quit a bit, made me touch. Left me out on the streets some night. I had free range of whatever I wanted. I Never had to stick I around and I did leave (he never told me what he really did, until later) when he wanted me to kill this girl I fell in love with. Found her cheating the night before we were getting married. I killed her and him. Boss was proud, saved my a** from going to jail and I found out everything and everything made sense in life. Love is fake, this life is real. I want this. I want to be more then that little kid he saved. So I'm getting these witnesses or killing them. Nothing is stepping in my way ever again.

Blue Troy
                                                  the information broker salem, massachusetts criminal no homocide

• Everyone has some tragic story of abuse and neglect but my parents were perfectly fine. Actually I was adopted so my parents made a real effort to obtain me. Growing up I wanted to be a video game designer and was a bit of a computer nerd. It turned into hacking and it turned a little malicious and I stumbled onto information I really shouldn't have been. They connected me and I moved out. My parents were sort of hippies and waved me off politely, but then again I lied about where I was going. I'm not some violent killing machine who doesn't feel remorse but I'm not a weakling either. My specialty may be the beep bop boop nerd stuff but I will make a family vanish. Did not imagine my life ending up this way but I can't change it now so no use in thinking about anything else.

• User Image
  • STRANGERS
    Male Open

Jasmine Amelia Maxwell
                                                  The Bitchy Stranger New York Criminal Novelist Cookie Vendetta..

• She was born and raised in New York. Her parents are upper-class business folks and the life of luxury suited her, but the big city never truly felt home. Though there were certain perks that she enjoyed, and the men were certainly amazing, she always dreams of moving to Africa. 6 months ago she broke up with the man she thought she'd spent the rest of her life with and decided to finally make the move. Using royalties from her last published book she packed her bags and bought a one-way plane ticket to Cape Town. She left in such a hurry, blinded by the tears of the break-up, that she didn't even say good bye to her family. Luckily, they are all rich and soon flew in to see her. She now works from Cape Town, her wealthy publisher flying in to see her when he needs to. Minnie can be described in one word as bitchy. Though she can be charming and caring to those she cares about (cue still keeping a picture of her ex around), most people only see the cold and dark side of her. The side that laughs when people get hurt, pushes girls into puddles after just getting a perm done and steals a wallet just because she can. She's got the connections you want in a friend and not in your enemies.

• User Image

• This is going to have pictures of the house, which I'm currently working on! the house!
                                                                The only differences is the bedrooms. There are four of them. Two beds each.
                                                                The witness females are roomies, the witness males are roomies. The criminal undercover girls are roomies and the criminals under cover witness males are roomies. Got it? Good!
    User Image

• Places in town!

Evol: It's late night? Come to the under ground party! The edgiest electronic, indie and punk bands torch the stage every Friday night, usually followed by a dance party of whatever's trendiest with the cool kids. If the crowded dance area gets too much, play a few games of table football in the more relaxed backroom. It's dark inside and not very hygienic. We recommend using the toilets in the bar downstairs. (from timeout capetown).

The waiting room You'll need to look for a plain, unmarked door and climb a steep stairway to find the WaitingRoom. It's well worth it. It's a cosy, unpretentious bar with retro chairs and lighting of the kind that your granny might have had. There's also a stunning roof deck for hanging out on those hot summer nights. Check out live bands every Tuesday and DJs spinning laid-back beats from Wednesday through to Saturday. This was originally the place where you waited for your table downstairs at the gourmet burger joint Royale Eatery, but it has become a venue of choice in its own right. (from timeout capetown)

Miller's Thumb Go grab some dinner here, or lunch or whatever? It's a place to eat, but there fish is the best thing on the menu and you won't get too much of anything else. This is Cape Town after all.

The Coffee Shop Just a chill out place to get some coffee.

The beach Sun bath, surf, play, whatever you wish. It's the beach.

will add more.
    User Image

• January 3, 2015, 9pm

The witness should be all settled in.
                                                                Evol is having a party tonight with band playing and drinks half off
                                                                who could really say no to that. Plus, it's a place Aiden (and is partner) and check
                                                                out the witness for themselves.
                                                                So hopefully the Undercover criminals can get everyone out there!
    User Image

• RESERVED
    User Image

• RESERVED
    User Image

• RESERVED
    User Image

• RESERVED

Quick Reply

Submit
    Manage Your Items
    Other Stuff