Total Votes:[ 15 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >

User Image
Ryan Richard Riley
User Image

>>At: Outside of the Riley's house<<
>>With: My skateboard<<
>>Feeling: fatigued and curious<<

After Ryan had finished the orange juice, he placed the cup in the sink then looked at his brother "the moment we moved here, it's been nothing BUT hot, I basically sleep naked" Ryan said with a grin. Hearing that they have new neighbors, Ryan was intrigued on who could be living right next door to them. When Travis explained that they seem harmless, Ryan nodded his head "well I should welcome them to the neighborhood.. any cute girls?" Ryan asked with a sly grin as he folded his arms then let out a sigh "guess I best be going, gunna find a part time job before school begins, can't buy or do anything without money, right?" Ryan said with a mischievous grin then he began to walk out of the house with his skateboard "call me if anyone needs me!" Ryan shouted from the door then closing it behind him.

Once outside, he looked around then took in the smell of the fresh air "mmmm morning air is always the best to skate through" Ryan said as he hopped onto his board then began to ride down the sidewalk, wondering if he should visit the new neighbors now or later.

Friendly Friend

5,300 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
User Image

Tyler John Connor

Tyler shrugged "What type of art do you do?" he asked starting their conversation as he continued to walk but slowly almost as he was trying to draw the walk out in length. He took the cigarette out of his mouth and flicked it a little letting the ash loose and took another drag. He always enjoyed smoking. He started back in college when someone said he looked cool smoking but he never saw it. Honestly, he started smoking so he would have somthing to do when he sat in the shed waiting for his pictures to develop. "I wouldn't mind showing you some pictures if you showed me some of your art..." he said with a coy grin wiggling his brow in a attempt at being funny

Sparkly Fatcat

User Image

R E G A N | M A I V E S

xxxxxxAn hour or so later, Regan had finally finished unpacking. The items and furniture weren't quite where she wanted them yet but she'll switch things around more when she feels more in the mood to do so. Her bed now had paintings, drawings, and photos scattered across it because she didn't want to hang anything up before she painted the walls.

xxxxxxThe girl skipped down the steps and went into the kitchen to grab a drink, lemonade was her choice. After pouring a glass she decided to step outside for some fresh air. As she took a drink she looked around the front yard and noticed a few dandelions growing out of the sidewalk which she decided to pluck. Unfortunately Regan hadn't noticed the boy on a skateboard and as she stepped on the sidewalk she had completely intercepted his path which caused them both to collide and she dropped her drink which shattered on the pavement. A piece of glass managed to slice the top of her foot, revealing a thin red line.

xxxxxx"Oh!" She exclaimed as she grabbed onto the boy so he wouldn't fall. "Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry! I wasn't paying any attention!" She said to him with a partly shocked and partly sorry expression. She hadn't met this boy yet and she wasn't too pleased to be meeting him like this. She hadn't yet looked to the damage on the ground nor her foot and offered her hand out, "I'm Regan, my family just moved here." She said with a slight laugh of embarrassment. "Sorry we had to meet like this." She tried to overt her eyes from him as she was sure her face was flushed now as she looked at the mess.

ooc:// thought in the meantime of meeting Dante that Ryan could meet Regan! :]
User Image
Ryan Richard Riley
User Image

>>At: In front of Regan's house<<
>>With: Regan<<
>>Feeling: Worried<<

While Ryan was riding on his skateboard, he took the time to look around and see what everyone in the neighborhood was up to. He saw Mr. and Mrs. Doubtfire outside of their home tending their garden as usual, then he looked over to the next house and saw a few kids from the Wheelers house playing basketball, then when he looked forward there was a girl right in his way and before he could stop or do anything, it was too late. An accident had occurred, Ryan had kicked his skateboard away from them as he grabbed a hold of the girl's waist and spun them around so that they wouldn't fall, lucky for them they didn't have the pleasure to experience such a thing. But what Ryan had noticed was that in the meantime, a glass had shattered as it touched the ground. He looked at the girl then immediately heard her apologize. Ryan just stared at her then released her from his grasp "no, no.. it was totally my fault.. I should have known that I was going to bump into someone today" he said as he chuckled. Then he heard her introduce herself which Ryan instinctively took the girls hand and shook it "I'm Ryan, my family had recently moved here as well, but it's great to meet ya!" he smiled charmingly at Regan then released her hand as she apologized yet again about the encounter that they had. Ryan simply just laughed it off "oh don't worry about, we would have met each other sooner or later and I guess this was the best way" he said optimistically then looking at the ground to see the mess of shattered glass, he looked back up at Regan "I'm sorry about your glass.. are you hurt or anything?" Ryan asked in a worried tone as he then noticed some blood while checking her from toe to head "you're bleeding! We should get you cleaned up, I'm the one that feels bad now, meeting you for the first time and having you injured, not my usual meet and greet towards new people" Ryan said as he chuckled and rubbed the back of his head in embarrassment.

stoked-life

Sparkly Fatcat

User Image

R E G A N | M A I V E S

xxxxxxRegan was very glad to have met yet another kind soul in the neighborhood and this one also had a sense of humor, she was able to laugh with him. The girl jumped back a little at his reaction when he had saw the blood on her foot. "Oh wow, I guess I am," She said as she bent down to look at it a little closer. "There doesn't seem to be any glass in it though. You're welcome to come inside with my while I fix it up." She said with a smile then started for the house.

xxxxxxOnce upstairs in the bathroom, Regan hopped up onto the counter after grabbing a rag, some peroxide, and a bandage. She She stuck her foot in the sink and began cleaning the cut. "So you said you're pretty new here, where are you from?" That was an acceptable question to ask, right? Usually she had Aiden somewhere near to tell her what was alright and what wasn't since Regan could come off a little awkward at times. And apparently clumsy as well. "We came from a town a bit bigger than this one but it's pretty far away...Just time for a change I guess," She said this rather downward but gave Ryan a warm reassuring smile as she was finished with her foot.

xxxxxxRegan got down from the counter and stuck out her leg to show off her newly bandaged foot. "Well that's attractive." She said with a laugh. She had Ryan wait in the living room while she retrieved a broom and dustpan from the kitchen so she could sweep up the glass outside.

Newbie Shapeshifter

10,025 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
User Image

Sophie smiled at Dante when he entered the room, she licked Antony's cheek once more before getting off of him. She sat cross legged on the bed and looked between the two boys, a mischievous smile on her face. "Morning Dante! Antony and I were just trying to figure out what to do and I think I've got the perfect idea. . ." she said and chewed her lower lip slightly trying to hide her excitement. "How about we relive some of our child hood and play hide 'n' seek?" she asked not really waiting for an answer, she got off the bed and grabbed Dante by the hand pulling him towards the door. Though she was excited she managed to remain quiet, it was a skill she'd perfected from hanging out in the Soliel house so often. She was secretly very glad that Dante and Antony weren't like the rest of their family who slept through the entire day time. Before she pulled Dante out the door she turned back quickly to whisper, "you're it Antony!" and then she was off. She pulled Dante partially down the hall before releasing him and heading off on her own way. She slid down the main stairway railing and landed softly on her feet at the lower level, with a quick pause to listen for anyone coming or sounding upset she disappeared to her perfect hiding spot.

Where am I: Antony's Room
Who are you: Antony/ Dante
Why do I feel: Let's have some fun. . .
What's going on:
Dante Allen Soliel

User Image

As he stood there he heard Sophie say morning to him. Then he watched what she did as he saw her. Why she did that who knows but he had an idea why as he was there. Soon he heard her talk as she said what they where doing. Then he heard what she thought they could do. That was a great idea they have not done that in a long time the hide and seek game. Soon before he could say anything he was grabbed by the hand as he was taken to go out the door. But she stopped to tell Antony he was it.

Then they where off again as he was taken down the hall. Soon she let go as she went here own way to hide. Dante went on his way to hide as well. So he went to hid as he went to find a place. Once he found one he hid in it. As he was hiding he made sure that his parents where not up seeing as they would not be happy. So he was quite as can be while hiding whitch he was good at that.

Dapper Prophet

User Image

User Image

User Image
{ α i d ε n . ℓ ε ε }
{ ɱ α i v ε s }

Aiden tried to continue at the same pace as Tyler. It almost made her stumble a bit at first. She usually had very long strides and she felt a bit awkward while walking at the slower rate, but at the same time she wanted to relax today and this was easing her into that feeling. She watched Tyler as he flicked the cigarette, and was stunned at the fact that she just could not see him as being a smoker. Just a few moments ago when he introduced himself, he seemed almost innocent and childish, but as he took another drag of the slim, white, tobacco packed tube he seemed a totally different person. It was so odd to her how opposite Tyler's family seemed to her. Sophie was gorgeous, and at first glance she seemed like she would be completely stuck up and yet was completely energetic and sweet. Mr. Connor was as fit as a physical trainer, yet he had a simple job as a math teacher and proudly stood for that. Tyler, seemed to be bouncy and well... dorky. Yet, Aiden could almost see him as the rebel in the family. It was beginning to get interesting learning about all the folks that lived in this quaint, and quiet little town. Nothing was as it seemed. It made her feel almost like Alice from Wonderland...
"Huh? Oh-" She had distracted herself and realized Tyler's question.
"Well... I sorta dabble in all kinds of art. I sculpt, sketch, paint, you name it. I try to get a hold of all kinds of mediums of art. I want to go to school for it, but helping my mom is more important. I'm sure you've noticed the new little cafe here in town. My mom is the owner, we actually open in a few days."
She glanced down to his camera as he offered to show her some of his pictures, "Well, I don't just usually show anyone my work, but as an artist I'm sure you understand the whole personal touch to it all. Hm... Yeah sure I guess." She shrugged it off trying to play it cool.
"Where are all of your pictures at? What kind of pictures do you like to take anyway?"

Dapper Prophet

User Image ᴀɴᴛoɴʏ soʟɪᴇʟ

He sat in silence as he watched Sophie quietly leap off the bed and drag his younger brother off whispering to him his fate. He groaned and rolled over in the bed, a smile slowly crept across his face afterwards. Sophie always made a way to cheer Antony up when he was upset, and the way she dragged Dante into everything they did was just too funny. Dante was always a bit quiet and Sophie always forced that fun and spontaneity out of him. Sometimes she was a bit brash about it, but she was just over all someone who brought people together and it was nice to see her do it with him and his family.
He came back to the thought of hide-n-seek and groaned. He still hadn't gone to sleep yet and he most definitely was not up to trudging around the house in search of two people while at the same time trying to stay completely silent. He did enjoy a good challenge though... and those two were very good at hiding. Antony slowly began to let his competitive side get the better of him, he sat perfectly still and listened for any hints as to where the two were hiding.
He did hear a distinct creaky floorboard that was downstairs, so he knew one of the two was downstairs toward the kitchen. As for the second one, there was a debate... If they were upstairs they could have only gone up into the enormous attic... all other rooms were occupied by "hibernating bears" at the moment. Neither Dante or Sophie would be crazy enough to go into the other Soliel members' rooms. There was only the upstairs bathroom or the attic which was up a narrow set of stairs...
He got up and stretched his arms and back letting out a brief sigh as he started for his bedroom door. Antony quietly closed the door behind himself and looked up and down the hall.

"Ready or not, here I come..." He muttered under his breath.
He had a mischievous smile along his lips as he slinked his way towards the third floor bathroom. He merely peeked in and listened, after not picking up any breathing, or slight movement he closed the door. The attic.
At the end of the hallway and up the small staircase, Antony made his way to the attic. He took a few seconds to scan the room for any signs of movement. He slowly approached a very old mirror that sat upstairs. It had been left from the previous owners of the house and his family just never got around to getting rid of it.
He stared at the reflection of what seemed to be floating pajamas and sighed. After pulling back the mirror, he blinked then turned and stepped towards the door leading back down to the staircase that went to the previous floor.

"K... c'mon Dante... let's go find Sophie."
And off he went down the stairs with long and swift strides. She was the harder of the two to find, and Antony was glad he found Dante first. Now he had help.
At the base of the stairs, Antony fidgeted. He didn't hear anything, nor did he see anything. None of his senses were picking up anything.
He remembered the creaky floorboard.

"The music room..."
Just down the hall from the kitchen was the music room. It had all of their instruments such as violin, piano, cello, clarinets, a harp. They had a variety. He knew Sophie always liked the piano, and without hesitation made his way to the large and extravagant room.
He smirked, patted his knees, and puckered his lips making kissy noises, just as you would a dog, as he whispered.

"C'mon Odie... I'll give you a treat if you give up and come out... you know I'm going to find you..."
He knew she was in this great and spectacular hall. He could feel it...

User Image

{ooc. sorry for the long post, didn't really know how to shorten this whole thing xD
User Image
Ryan Richard Riley
User Image

>>At: In Regan's house<<
>>With: Regan<<
>>Feeling: Concerned<<

Ryan looked at Regan as she offered him to come inside, he smiled and nodded his head, happily accepting her offer. Ryan followed Regan into the house after leaving his skateboard at the door, it looked really nice from the outside and assumed that the inside was just as nice. He continued to follow Regan into the house and up the stairs to the bathroom. Ryan leaned against the bathroom door and crossed his arms as he watched Regan start cleaning and fixing her wound up. He listened as she asked where he was from "well my two older brothers and I lived in a big city and since our parents passed away, we stayed with our uncle, but then we moved here" he said as he explained his life story, he didn't want to go deeper into why they moved which he really didn't have a clue himself since he was just a little kid, but moving was probably the best thing for them. Then she began to explain about why she had moved which seemed like the same reason why his family moved.

After Regan was done cleaning her foot, they ventured downstairs towards the living room, he watched as Regan left to get something which he then began to look around and saw a lot of pictures of her family "huh.. she has sisters" he said as he looked at one of the pictures of Regan and two other girls, then he looked at another picture frame with Regan, the same two girls, and an older women which could be Regan's mother since Regan and the older women had similar features. Ryan then walked into the kitchen where Regan was at "hey.. you need any help with the mess, I kinda feel responsible for bumping into you and breaking your glass" he said to Regan in a apologetic tone.

Sparkly Fatcat

User Image

R E G A N | M A I V E S

xxxxxxRegan felt kind of bad for asking about why Ryan had moved, finding out the reasoning. She gave a sad expression at first but figured he wouldn't want to discuss it, especially with pretty much a stranger. Maybe if she got to know him and his family better they would be able to talk about it. But for now they let it pass and went on with their day

xxxxxxShe had opened the kitchen closet to pull out a broom and a dustpan but as she turned around she was stopped in her tracks. Ryan had offered to help clean up, Regan just laughed lightly and shook her head. "You're not responsible, my tunnel vision is." She said with another laugh but offered the broom to him. "You sweep while I hold the dustpan?"

xxxxxxThe two of them had gone outside and cleaned up the mess. Regan put the glass in the trashcan and left the broom and dustpan on the porch for now. She looked to Ryan with an appreciative look and put her hands in her back pockets. "So where were you skating off to? Or were you just taking a ride?" She asked, interested. She never could figure out a skateboard but could ripstik pretty well. Regan definitely preferred her own two feet on solid ground though.

Newbie Shapeshifter

10,025 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Regular 100
User Image

She clenched her jaw tightly as she fought the laughter that was building inside her. She would get back at him for attempting to cheat by taunting her like some common dog, which she was not she was much smarter than that. Not wanting to let him win so easily she stayed stealthy in her place in the closet, the room just held odds and ends for the families various musical instruments. She closed her eyes for a moment to try and settle her excitement at being found, once her eyes were closed though she could hear the soft notes of the piano drifting through her mind. Out of all the instruments the Soliel family had the piano was her favourite and she tried to play it whenever she was able.

She smiled softly as she continued to wait, but soon she had an awkward itch in her side and struggled to stay still. To make it worse at that moment a nicely sized spider crawled out from it's hiding place and began to crawl towards her. She tried desperately to blow as quietly as she could at the spider trying to divert it from her, but this thing was determined and began to crawl faster and up her hand which was on the ground to steady herself in the crouching position she was in. She closed her eyes and chewed her lip as she shook slightly, she hated spiders! With all of her might she hated them with a passion!

She could take it no longer and bolted out of the closet ,quietly of course, shaking her hand like a mad woman as she whimpered very softly. She ran around the room and hid behind Dante, peeking over his shoulder to see if she could still see the spider. She continued to whimper lightly. . .

Where am I: Closet in the music room. . .
What's going on:
Dante Allen Soliel

User Image

Dante was hiding as he was there. But son heard his brother as he was there. He was real quite but he still found him. It was the mirror they kept that gave him away seeing as it was a give away. Not that you could see him in a mirror. "Alright coming" he said as he was there as he went with his brother. Seeing as he new not to go in people room while they are a sleep, the ones that where sleeping would not like that. Now they had to find Sophie as he went with his brother to find her as he helped look for here.

So he looked for here as well as he followed his brother. They where in the room she was in now they just had to find her. As he was there he heard Antony tell her to come out from where she was hiding as he was there in the room. Soon he saw her come out from where she was real fast. The Next thing he new she was hiding being him as he looked to see what she was looking at."It's ok Sophie we wont let it hurt you" he said as he saw the fat spider.

"Antony there is a big spider where she was hiding" he said as he pointed at it. That's why she came out of her hiding place. It was bond to happen but they will take care of it. He didn't like spiders all the much as well but still kept calm about it.

Dapper Prophet

User Image ᴀɴᴛoɴʏ soʟɪᴇʟ

Antony watched as Sophie sprung from her hiding place, still trying to remain as silent as possible, and hid behind Dante. He stared at her and smirked trying hard not to burst with laughter, and began to make his way over to the closet where Dante pointed out the spider. Antony crouched down and stared for a moment at the small, yet enormous arachnid, then placed a hand down and allowed the creature to climb onto his palm. He covered it with his other hand and stood up taking it over to a very large window in the room which, as all the rest in the house, was covered by the curtains. He used the material of the curtains to open the window that hid behind them and quickly reached behind and tossed the spider out of the house and into the garden.
He wiped his hands off onto his pants and made his way back over to the other two, who looked as if they were ready to run at any moment in case the spider ran straight for them. He smiled and lightly chuckled as he rolled his eyes.

"All better now Princess...", he patted her head softly, "...the horrid monster has been banished." He chuckled again.
"Look at you looking like her knight in shinning armor. You two I swear... it's not like they can hurt us. Ya know... kinda immortal?"

User Image

Newbie Shapeshifter

10,025 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Regular 100
User Image

Sophie glared at Antony, growling softly as she backed away from Dante. "Bite me. . ." she muttered as she moved away from them and over to the piano. She ran her hand along the edge of it admiring it almost lovingly, she needed a moment to calm down. Antony joked about being immortal like it was nothing but to her it was something she would never know. She was a wolf and couldn't live forever, sure she aged slower and healed a little faster but if someone really tried they could kill her. She gave her head a slight shake as her mind took a dark path through some painful memories. She hadn't always been her fairly happy and hyper self. . .

She sighed and turned back to look at the boys smiling softly as she buried the past emotions deep with in her. She walked back over to them and twirled around them like a ballerina, once done she stood by Antony and rested her head on his shoulder. "Well that was fun. . . now what?" she said quietly.

Where am I: Closet in the music room. . .
What's going on:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out