Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hey there its Gesthal
Rules:
1. Fight if you want
2. Must drink something
3.I only serve human drinks, no demon things no blood or anything.

You walk into the dimly lit bar and you see Gesthal cleaning out a glass for a green haired stranger. There are guns hanging on the wall, and also a few shotguns planted along the counter-each a .10 gauge.User Image
Gesthal
Hey there its you friendly serial molester Gesthal
Rules:
1. Fight if you want
2. Must drink something

You walk into the dimly lit bar and you see Gesthal cleaning out a glass for a green haired stranger. There are guns hanging on the wall, and also a few shotguns planted along the counter-each a .10 gauge.

Candy walk into the bar and look around.. not bad she thought and she went to the bar and ordered a margarita...
KandyKane16
Gesthal
Rules:
1. Fight if you want
2. Must drink something

You walk into the dimly lit bar and you see Gesthal cleaning out a glass for a green haired stranger. There are guns hanging on the wall, and also a few shotguns planted along the counter-each a .10 gauge.

Candy walk into the bar and look around.. not bad she thought and she went to the bar and ordered a margarita...
*pours drink* i make them special
Gesthal
KandyKane16
Gesthal
Rules:
1. Fight if you want
2. Must drink something

*pours drink* i make them special
*sits back in chair*guess she left*
Update: This is my own personal house and it is free for the drinks, it is a social place and for fighting if you get bored.
Candy took the drink.. and said.. * thank you.,* .. and she slowly drank it.. * so where;s the fight ?*
KandyKane16
Candy took the drink.. and said.. * thank you.,* .. and she slowly drank it.. * so where;s the fight ?*
you fight whoever you want to fight
candy mummble something and took another drink..
will you give me the link because i dont have an adress bar on my internet
link for what LOL how can you not have an address bar??
KandyKane16
link for what LOL how can you not have an address bar??
i just dont!
the link for this place
Gesthal
dont have an adress bar on my internet

Try hitting F11 key...
Roova
Gesthal
dont have an adress bar on my internet

Try hitting F11 key...
i tried that too, but thanks

Quick Reply

Submit