Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wealthy Prophet

9,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
                User Image

██x ██x ██ x Who am I, to counter fates design?

an original shotgun production.

tab closed, under construction.
                                            tab ic ooc profiles

Wealthy Prophet

9,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
                User Image

If a clock could count down to the moment you meet your soul mate, would you want to know?

That says it all. Each person, no matter their age, has a small watch attached to their lower wrist. It is digital with a light green coating on the outside. No one knows what powers the clock, they only know that this weird little device counts down to the exact moment when you will meet your soul mate. It pops off after the meeting.

Soul mates are figured to be a person whom you are drawn to by an invisible string but, in this world, they are the person whom fate destines for the rest of your life. Weather you choose to follow fates preset design, well... that is your own choice.

Some people are not lucky enough for their clocks to finish the countdown, however. If their soul mate unexpectedly passes away, their clock stops. It never pops off, nor does it move again. These people are left with counselors, broken clocks, and broken hearts.

Our story here begins with three couples, six people. Each experiences a different problem in life. Weather it be physical or mental, large or small, they experience it and it halts their relationship. But destiny awaits for them.

Couple one experiences a physical barrier. One that, by government and church laws, is a sacred vow. He is married. Upon meeting, the two realize that they can't push off the feelings fate has bestowed upon them. So they start an affair. But he cannot seem to break the vow to his wife, or their child. How will this work out? Will he tell her the truth about his soul mate? Or continue to hurt all in this crazy love triangle?

Couple two experience more mental barriers than anything. He is a corporate big shot, having grown very successful at a young age. She is a young woman with a very bad addiction. This addiction drives a wedge between the two, he not wanting to soil his hard-worked for image. And though she wants to for him, she cannot kick the addiction. Will she be able to kick it, to save their relationship? Or will he man up and accept that everyone has flaws, in order to help her?

Couple three, well they are complicated. He is your average bad boy. Motorcycle, tattoos, the works. She is a frilly, good girl living in a high ended house on the expensive side of town. They meet and accept the bond with full force, though there is a barrier between. Her parents don't approve. They refuse to let her see the boy. So they must go around her parents back. Will they be able to own up and tell her parents they are in love? Or will they continue this in secret?

Only time will tell.

Wealthy Prophet

9,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
                User Image

So now the part everyone hates. Sorry, guys. Rules. First off, gaias t.o.s. I have to, you have to, Santa Clause has to. So do it or else I'll boot you. This is my roleplay, I'm very fond of the idea. All I ask is that you respect me and respect yourself and your character. Please don't pester me to post or give you certain stuff or whatever. I do stuff as I can, I have a life as well as you. So, thanks in advance.

Posting. I would love at least three paragraphs per post, five sentences per paragraph. I can do that when I'm half-dead from a twelve hour work day, I'm sure you can as well. But as I always say, quality over quantity. Pm me if you are having trouble with this and we will work something out. Just don't bail and not say anything, please. As for formats, pretty posts. I don't care if it's just a simple picture, color. It's something. I can't read a boring three paragraph post, I can't follow it. So pretty posts help. Am I missing anything? Oh! Please watch grammar as well. No over-cussing please.

Reserves and Profiles. Reserves are to be sent to me with the role of your character. Please fill the entire thing out and put something funny in your pm. Make me laugh. I like laughing. Profiles are to be sent to me under the title of 'Love me long time.' because it's freaking hilarious. Characters are to be between ages of twenty one and twenty seven. I don't care about age differences, who really does anymore? Characters shouldn't be Disney stars. God, don't let them be Disney stars. Need models? Message me. I'll help you out.

New rules. They will be bolded and in red.

Wealthy Prophet

9,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
                User Image

Couple One.

User Image

████ ███ ██ The Impulsive Married Man

James Graham Winchester
                                                    James
                                                    Twenty-seven
                                                    Male

User Image

████ ███ ██ The Creative Side-Girl

Marissa Rose Montgomery
                                                  Mari
                                                  Twenty-five
                                                  Female

Couple Two.

User Image

████ ███ ██ The Preoccupied Big Shot

Marcus Gabriel Patton
                                                Marc
                                                Twenty-Seven
                                                Male

User Image

████ ███ ██ The Witty Addict

Anna Rose O'Connell
                                              Rosie
                                              Twenty-Three
                                              Female

Couple Three.

User Image

████ ███ ██ The AdjectiveBad Boy

Ryder Smith
                                            Ry.
                                            Male

User Image

████ ███ ██ The Blunt Goodie Two-Shoes

elsie lee grey
                                          elle
                                          twenty one
                                          female

Wealthy Prophet

9,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
                User Image

Codes.

Reserves.

[img]http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/aa210/sakura101010/stripes-background-5_zpsa1a50e15.jpg[/img]

[list][list][list][list][list][list][size=20][color=black]✖[/color] [color=color1]████[/color] [color=color2]███ [color=color3]██[/color] [color=color4]█[/color] [color=black]The [color=postingcolor]Adjective[/color] Role[/color][/size]

[list][list][list][list][size=10.5][color=postingcolor]█[/color] Name
                                            [color=pc]█[/color] Nickname
                                            [color=pc]█[/color] Age
                                            [color=pc]█[/color] Gender
                                            [/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]

Profiles.

[imgleft]http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/aa210/sakura101010/7e729539e9264867ef5ae2cbcc7e6e2a_zpsfd0944c3.jpg[/imgleft]

[list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][size=24][b][b][color=postcolor]FIRST[color=black]MIDDLE[/color]LAST[/color][/b][/size]
                                            [list][list][list][list][list][size=10]↓ [color=color2][u][color=white]xx[/color] [color=grey]tick tock tick tock[/color] [color=white]XXXXXXXXXX[/color][/u][/color][/size][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]

[size=20][color=pc][b][u][color=black]Lets start with the basics[/color][color=white]xxxxxx[/color][/u][/b][/color][/size]

[list][list][list][size=12][color=pc][color=black][u][color=grey]nickname[/color][/u]↷[/color]
                                            :tab::tab:[color=white]x[/color]Name here.[/size]
                                            [size=12][color=pc][color=black][u][color=grey]age[/color][/u]↷[/color]
                                            :tab::tab:[color=white]x[/color]Age here.[/size]
                                            [size=12][color=pc][color=black][u][color=grey]birthday[/color][/u]↷[/color]
                                            :tab::tab:[color=white]x[/color]mm//dd//yy[/size]
                                            [size=12][color=pc][color=black][u][color=grey]gender[/color][/u]↷[/color]
                                            :tab::tab:[color=white]x[/color]Gender here[/size]
                                            [size=12][color=pc][color=black][u][color=grey]theme song[/color][/u]↷[/color]
                                            :tab::tab:[color=white]x[/color]url with name and artist.[/size][/list][/list][/list]

[size=20][color=pc][b][u][color=black]Now rip out your heart[/color][color=white]xxxxxx[/color][/u][/b][/color][/size]
                                            [list][list][list][size=12][color=pc][color=black][u][color=grey]biography[/color][/u]↷[/color]
                                            :tab::tab:[color=white]x[/color]2+ paragraphs[/size]
                                            [size=12][color=pc][color=black][u][color=grey]personality[/color][/u]↷[/color]
                                            :tab::tab:[color=white]x[/color]10+ sentences[/size]
                                            [size=12][color=pc][color=black][u][color=grey]likes[/color][/u]↷[/color]
                                            :tab::tab:[color=white]x[/color]10+[/size]
                                            [size=12][color=pc][color=black][u][color=grey]dislikes[/color][/u]↷[/color]
                                            :tab::tab:[color=white]x[/color]10+[/size]

[size=12][color=pc][color=black][u][color=grey]other pictures[/color][/u]↷[/color]
                                            :tab::tab:[color=white]x[/color]urls[/size]

Wealthy Prophet

9,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
                User Image

Reserved.

Wealthy Prophet

9,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
                User Image

Reserved.

Wealthy Prophet

9,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
                User Image

Reserved.

Wealthy Prophet

9,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
                User Image

Reserved.

Wealthy Prophet

9,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
                User Image

Reserved.

Wealthy Prophet

9,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
                User Image

Reserved.

Wealthy Prophet

9,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
                User Image

Reserved.

Wealthy Prophet

9,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
                User Image

Reserved.

Wealthy Prophet

9,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
                User Image

Reserved.

Wealthy Prophet

9,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
                User Image

Reserved

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces