GROUP/ONEXONE

SAMPLES

Tipsy Sex Symbol

8,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
              User Image

BONJOUR!
                                                                                                    Sunny here, currently on the hunt for a group or 1x1 role play,
                                                                                                    I am a Lit roleplayer who has been doing mostly Lit Breaks, I'm open
                                                                                                    to any of your ideas, these are just what I'm currently craving right now

xoxo

Note: Bonus points if you use Sean Faris or Sam Way.

Tipsy Sex Symbol

8,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
              User Image

User Image

BEST FRIEND X BEST FRIEND

SUMMER AFTER GRADUATION

RIVAL X RIVAL

POP STAR X ROCK STAR

POPULAR X NERD

SKATER/SURFER X POPULAR

SPRING.WINTER BREAK

UNIVERSITY

STAR X FAN

SUMMER IN ITALY

SLEEPING WITH THE ENEMY - KYLIE MINOGUE

YOU BELONG WITH ME - TAYLOR SWIFT (don't judge please)

User Image

HIGH SCHOOL (WITH SOME KIND OF PLOT WORKED OUT)

PERFORMING ARTS SCHOOL

REALITY T.V.

MODELS

AWARDS SHOW

MYSTERY

SUPERNATURAL (no not the show)

SUMMER IN THE HAMPTONS

ALSO I HAVE A RP CALLED SCANDALOUS: PART II

Tipsy Sex Symbol

8,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
              User Image

User Image

[size=10]
                                                                                  [color=color1]►[b]HELLO I'M[/b][/color] ♛ (name here) !
                                                                                  [color=color2]►[b]I'M INTERESTED IN[/b][/color] ♛ (interested topics or original idea)
                                                                                  [color=color1]►[b]WHAT TIME IS IT HERE?[/b][/color] ♛ (timezone)
                                                                                  [color=color2]►[b]SAMPLES[/b][/color] ♛ (link to samples here)
                                                                                  [color=color1]►[b]OH!, ONE OTHER THING[/b][/color] ♛ (anything else you'd like to share)[/size]

Partying Pup

8,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Married 100

HELLO I'M ♛ Merch !
I'M INTERESTED IN ♛ Summer in Italy
WHAT TIME IS IT HERE? ♛ GMT + 8
SAMPLESBehold
OH!, ONE OTHER THING ♛ I cannot make anything out of the plot I chose. Tell me, what are you planning with this summer in Italy thing?

Sorry.
It seems we used some of the same models.

Tipsy Sex Symbol

8,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200

Schick Merchandise

PM me doll,
also omg that's kind of awkward, I was planning on using Kristina Romanova too

Tipsy Sex Symbol

8,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200

Tipsy Sex Symbol

8,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200

Tipsy Sex Symbol

8,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
I'LL DO IT.

Heart Hunter

h e l l o .
          how're you this fine day? my name is chamomile and myrrh, and i was just popping in to see if i could interest you in a group roleplay. if you have ever wanted to play an alien, or a human that lives deep in space in a colony, here is your chance. among the stars is about a group of people living in a colony that was designed for scientific research. recently it has opened its doors to the public, and people of all races are flooding in to make new lives for themselves. will you join them?

it also appears that there are tons and tons of characters, but I have it set up so that there is a max number of roleplayers, but they have the option to take on multiple characters.

if you have any questions or concerns, feel free to pm me or post in the ooc. we appreciate any bumps you're willing to give the ooc as well, and i wish you luck on your search!

Interesting Bookworm

9,600 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Bookworm 100
User Image
αuтuми ℓєαvεs

hello there.
i saw that you were open to group rps.
i currently have one that i just created.
from what you are searching i think you might be interested.
here is the link to take a gander.
hopefully you will like it and join,
if not i wish you the best of luck with your search! c:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out