Welcome to Gaia! ::

Water Princess Daine
((Ok xd By the way Chi play Elec Guitar))
Chi jumps up and down like a rocker listening to Linkin Park. Her music is blaring. Her Black and White Electric Guitar with a Police Line Do Not Cross Shoudler Strap was in her hands and he was pretending to play along.

(Umm... you have to arrive at the place first. You come here by a car. Everyone is seperate)

Dapper Man-Lover

7,575 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • First step to fame 200
(Ok. Can I come by skateboard? Because my Char cant drive or am i with my Mom?)
Water Princess Daine
(Ok. Can I come by skateboard? Because my Char cant drive or am i with my Mom?)

(See a worker from this one place drives you.)

Dapper Man-Lover

7,575 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • First step to fame 200
(Oh...Ok)
Chi sits in the back of the workers car. She dozes off listening to Linkin Park. Her head is resting on her guitar case. The car turns around a corner and stops at a house. Chi jolts awake at the sudden stop of the car. "Here it is" The car driver says. "Your room is Room 3" Chi gets out of the car and grabs her guitar Case and Her suitcase.

((Is That Accurate?))
heart star drives up the gravel drive and parks her open top pink car. she gets her shopping out of the boot and goes into the house.she goes into the kitchen and starts to unpack the grocerys.then she shouts out to see if anybody is home and what they want for dinner. when there is no reply she decides to look round the house and gardens to see where her family is. heart
Kiki hadn't heard Star's shout for she was ouside. Kiki began to get hungry and relized it must be close to dinner. She hadn't eaten anything sience breakfest. Kiki put her shoes and socks back on. She pick up her back pack and knocked on the back door.
Water Princess Daine
(Oh...Ok)
Chi sits in the back of the workers car. She dozes off listening to Linkin Park. Her head is resting on her guitar case. The car turns around a corner and stops at a house. Chi jolts awake at the sudden stop of the car. "Here it is" The car driver says. "Your room is Room 1" Chi gets out of the car and grabs her guitar Case and Her suitcase.

((Is That Accurate?))

(yes except I think you have Room 3)

Dapper Man-Lover

7,575 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • First step to fame 200
((Sorry Rping in 2 rps))

Chi walks through the door. "Hello! Anybody Home" Chi Yelled. Chi walked to her room. She Set up her Guitar stand. She took her Guiatr out of its case and put it on the stand. then she put her Cd's on a Cd rack and plugged in her bombox put linkin park in and She began puting away her clothes in the closet.
Kiki knocked again, this time a whole lot louder. She remembered her "mom" telling her that no one especially the mom whouldn't like her. This didn't bother Kiki. She'd just keep away from them.
heart hearing kikis knock on the door star runs over to go open it "hi o its you well i surpose you want to come in, just take your shoes of and dont muck up the carpet" she says all this whilest she walks away to see who just entered the house heart
lil star
heart hearing kikis knock on the door star runs over to go open it "hi sweetheart are you hungry" she goes back into the kitchen and puts on the radio "i think somebody just arrived so if you tell me what you would like to eat then you could go see who just came in while i make it for you" she says all this with a big grin on her face whilest dancing to some 60s music heart

Kiki thought, 'she must be mistaking me for one of her daughters or somthing.'

Kiki sat down on one of the stools.

(No one really likes Kiki. Forgot to say that)
heart star goes up stairs and finds chi in her room un packing her clothes.star runs up to her and hugs her." so what do you think of the house dont you just love it, o by the way you know your fathers sister well she is in hospital so her daughter"she says that word with venum in her mouth as she knows she has been adopted"is going to stay with us "star walks out the room and says*come down when you want something to eat ok sweetheart heart
lil star
heart star goes up stairs and finds chi in her room un packing her clothes.star runs up to her and hugs her." so what do you think of the house dont you just love it, o by the way you know your fathers sister well she is in hospital so her daughter"she says that word with venum in her mouth as she knows she has been adopted"is going to stay with us "star walks out the room and says*come down when you want something to eat ok sweetheart heart

(Good job playing to your part biggrin )

Dapper Man-Lover

7,575 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • First step to fame 200
Chi finished putting her clothes away. She turned up her music where it drownded out all noises. She was jumping up and like a rocker. She was playing on a pretend air guitar.
Water Princess Daine
Chi finished putting her clothes away. She turned up her music where it drownded out all noises. She was jumping up and like a rocker. She was playing on a pretend air guitar.

Kiki jumped when she heard the volume suddenly go up so much. Kiki followed the noise up to room three and shouted over the noise to be heard, "PLEASE TURN IT DOWN!!"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff