Welcome to Gaia! ::

AlyKitt_RyukaI's Pardner

Durem Millionaire

AlyKitt_RyukaI's Pardner

Durem Millionaire

User Image

Everyone knows that models are gorgeous. But do any of us really know what goes on behind the curtains. Sure there is Project Runway, as well as Project Runway Models that give us inside looks at what goes one behind the stage. But is that true, or scripted drama that happens? This is the inspiration for our true story.

Sakura Blossom, one of the top ten names in photography, modeling, and fashion. They tend to keep things in house but are willing to lend out their models to other agencies for events that could bring business back their way. But with all those names out there how did they make it to be near the top. That is a question for any of the male staff to answer for you:

The Brains
Secretary / Assistant
Photographer 1
Photographer 2
Top Model 1
Top Model 2
Under Study
Rookie
Designer
Designing Assistant
Seamstress 1
Seamstress 2

This is a Yaoi rp if you have not guessed by now. There are no demons, no spells, just twelve men working towards their dreams of being at the top. The story is ours to write, draw back those curtains and let it rip! Hopefully not the fabrics…

AlyKitt_RyukaI's Pardner

Durem Millionaire

User Image

RULES

Okay first things first, this is a YAOI RP!!! No women at all, yes there are “Seamstress” roles, but that is because there is no male version of that word, or at least not in Microsoft Word there isn’t… So get over it I will not accept women! Now a female playing the Male role is just fine, otherwise I am contradicting myself xD. Now, onto more serious matters. This is a literate to semi-literate rp, that means atleast one paragraph per post and no more than four paragraphs, yes I understand that a lot of you are like “But I write a lot!” but really, if I wanted to read a lot of small writing I would just pick up my book again and drop this all together. There is also the fact that some of us keep tabs on the rp through our smart devices and it’s a pain in the butt to fight with phones to read 8 paragraphs, I have tried and just gave up… NEXT I would like it if you did ”this” for speech and this for thought it is just easier to respond to things especially when some people like to use just one or just the other for everything… It gets confusing to what is speech and what is a thought, if your reserve application pleas put a ninja emocon. Now… COLORS! I love colors I am a graphic designer, but for the love that is all night, PLEASE!!! Do not use pastels, bright colors (Yellow, neon orange, etc.) it is hard on the eyes and illegible for many!! Decorate your posts with pictures, icons, cute sayings and other bbc type designs but don’t overdo it by making it last a whole page, pictures, ANIME ONLY, should be no taller than 300 pixels and no wider than 500 pixels, go to photobucket and figure it out, if you cannot I will do it for you for 100 gold, it takes me like 2 minutes for me to go in and crop a picture and size it. And for all of you that have been skimming through this paragraph of rules for these two words, well suck it because there is more than just these two words and the icon you missed. I also have a few comments about the applications. YOU HAVE TO FREAKING SEND IN A RESERVE, I cannot stress this enough, and it has to be completed, not half arsed. I have weird vocabulary so bite me, Name of your character, age (19-30), POST SAMPLE (if you do not know what that is get the heck out), picture. Title your pm for reserve, OMG we made to the big times. For the character application, if you get to it (YOU MUST WAIT FOR MY APPROVAL TO MAKE ONE OR I WILL SAY NO TO IT!!!) you can change the colors so it fits your scheme but please don’t add categories. Title your Character application: “I’m too sexy for my (insert something funny here)”

Now for general things : No god moding, no flaming, no bashing, no over use of cuss words, NO SEX/CYBER/INTAMATE TOUCHING! Seriously I want this to last, not be banned, if it gets hotter than making out time skip and make them fully clothed. No doppelgangers (this means you cannot be in two places at once.) THIS RP IS PG!!!!! If you have any questions, first visit the Gaia ToS then ask me if you are still confused, if your question isn’t really, really stupid I will answer it, if it is I will deny you to this rp. I want it to last as well as be a place where intelligent minds can meet!

Key Points : Be respectful, follow the rules (I have the right to change them as I wish), follow the ToS, and BLESSED BE!

AlyKitt_RyukaI's Pardner

Durem Millionaire

User Image

Roles

User Image
                      The Brains : Noire Noctiem
                      XXXXX Well... As the Brains behind the whole agency, Noire usually finds himself incredibly busy with paperwork. Contracts, requests, television interviews and appearances, etc. come in daily by the truckload and he usually finds himself having to attend gatherings or some form of meeting every night, causing him to be extremely overworked at times. He really doesn't like it, but it's the only thing he thinks he's good at. Noire is really grateful to his assistant, Dimitri though, for always helping out, especially during the days when he's running on thirty minutes of sleep, or when he's got his schedule tied up with a million other things. Without Dimitri, Noire figures he would have turned into a head biting zombie a long time ago. In terms of his relationship with the employees, he tries to keep everything professional with them, not wanting to become someone they think they can walk all over, but not the kind of boss who's like a heartless b*****d that they hate working for. Noire does have his biases, but outwardly, he remains fair with everyone one... or as fair as he can be...

User Image
                      Secretary / Assistant: Dimitri Romanov
                      XXXXX As the secretary/assistant to The Brains It is somewhat common to see him rushing about, passing people schedules and taking phone calls or texts, some of which have nothing to do with what he should be focusing on. Still, he somehow manages to be very organized, always knowing who should be where and what should be going on around him. He's always willing to lend a hand or an extra set of eyes to whatever problem those around him might have. However, because he flits around so much, it is rather hard to get to know Dimitri and not just 'the secretary.' Those who pull forth the effort though can find a rather loyal and useful friend, albeit one who prefers to work in the background and stay out of the spotlight..

User Image
                      Photographer 1 : Riley Liam Anderson
                      XXXXX He takes pictures. The designer designs clothes for the models to wear. The models wear the clothes and look nice. And Riley catches the model on film doing their thing while enjoying keeping his artistic muse in check. Or something to that extent. He's not one of the worker who's further up the ladder and he's ok with that. So in short: he's just there to catch the models looking good in the designers clothing

User Image
                      Photographer 2 :
                      XXXXX Open

User Image
                      Top Model 1 : Takashi Yoshida
                      XXXXX This isn't Shou's first time working with this modeling agency. In fact, he'd been there for several years. Perhaps this is why he always manages to pick a fight with Top Model 1. He's the only one that can outshine Shou; and he doesn't know whether to respect or hate him for it. Shou probably gets along most with The Brain, seeing him as somebody competent and intelligent. The photographers seem to dislike him, what with his constant snappy comebacks.

User Image
                      Top Model 2 : Shou Lo Xi
                      XXXXXThis isn't Shou's first time working with this modeling agency. In fact, he'd been there for several years. Perhaps this is why he always manages to pick a fight with Top Model 1. He's the only one that can outshine Shou; and he doesn't know whether to respect or hate him for it. Shou probably gets along most with The Brain, seeing him as somebody competent and intelligent. The photographers seem to dislike him, what with his constant snappy comebacks.

User Image
                      Under Study : Sora Lycan Tokai
                      XXXXX Sora is the understudy of Sakura Blossom, but that doesn't mean he isn't one of the real models. He is around for when the two other models are at war with each other, or if he is called to be a model by the designer or other co-companies of Sakura Blossom. Although he doesn't get called that much he fills his free time with pranks and helping the photographers get the set's ready for each shoot. Sora feels sorry for the rookie, but he's hoping to get the kid to come around to the camera... even if some other "help" needs to be accidentally slipped into a drink sooner or later

User Image
                      Rookie : Naku Kishiru
                      XXXXX Naku is the new face in the office. He has pretty much no experience and was picked only for his face really. That being said he isn't useless.. he can sew, draw, walk the walk.... but when it comes to camara's he tends to lock up taking his "spark" as The Brains would say. His best pictures are taken when he is unaware of the camera. Photographer 1 sees him as a puzzle for him to solve, while Photographer 2 want's nothing to do with him. Naku tends to hide from both of them in the Designer's office or in with either of the Seamstress' since they will try to keep him from, as they call it, playing hermit crab.

User Image
                      Designer : Nicolai Christos
                      XXXXX It's a rather straightforward job, really. Nicky gives the Models something to model, sure he's not really a big face around the office, but that's probably because he holes up in his office half the time. Though that doesn't really mean that he's working. While he may be something of a genius, Nicky has so much going on in his head, it's not really all that easy to understand him, but he knows what looks good on people, even if it isn't what they think suits them. You have to trust him when he starts in about a look, though, because he's a horrible procrastinator, but his finished product is definitely worth it, if only there were a way to keep his thoughts in order... Y'know, it probably doesn't help that the Newbie hides out in his office when he's avoiding a photo shoot. It's a good thing that the Brains and his Assistant are around to put him on the right track (even if it's harsh) when he decides that it's time for a field trip (which usually means skipping out early for food.)

User Image
                      Designing Assistant :
                      XXXXX Open

User Image
                      Seamstress 1 : Colt Fields
                      XXXXX Coming soon

User Image
                      Seamstress 2 :
                      XXXXX Open

** You will all get a chance to write your own <3 pull in roles to define yourself! It is a group effort to mold everyone and everything in this rp.

AlyKitt_RyukaI's Pardner

Durem Millionaire

AlyKitt_RyukaI's Pardner

Durem Millionaire

User Image

RESERVE
<100x100 IMAGE>
Gaia Name:
Character Name:
Character Role:
Character Age:
Main Post Color:
Posting Sample:

CHARACTER
<300 x 500 anime picture>
My name is xxxxxx
They call me XXXXX
I am 000 years old
A few quick personality traits are xxxx , xxxx , xxxx , xxxx , xxxx .
But I guess I should explain more about it...
XXXXXX

My story is...
XXXXXXXXXX

I love xxxx , xxxx , xxxx , xxxx , xxxx .
I hate xxxx , xxxx , xxxx , xxxx , xxxx .
I'm afraid of xxxx .
I prefer to take -------------- to meet my parents.
The Special Someone in my life is -------------- .
The song of my life is -------------- .
The colors of my clothes are -------------- .
The words I chose to describe my life are " -------------- . "

This is my Job --ROLE-- .
This is what I do --JOB DESCRIPTION- .

The voice in my head is GAIANAME

[align=center][img] XXXXX [/img]
My [color=darkblue][i]name[/i][/color] is [color=blue][b] xxxxxx [/b][/color]
They [color=darkblue][i]call[/i][/color] me [color=blue][b] XXXXX [/b][/color]
I am [color=blue][b] 000 [/b][/color] [color=darkblue][i] years old [/i][/color]
A few quick [color=darkblue][i]personality traits[/i][/color] are [color=blue][b] xxxx [/b], [b] xxxx [/b], [b] xxxx [/b], [b] xxxx [/b],[b] xxxx [/b].[/color]
But I guess I should [color=darkblue][i]explain[/i][/color] more about it...
[color=blue][b]XXXXXX [/b][/color]

My [color=darkblue][i]story[/i][/color] is...
[color=blue][b] XXXXXXXXXX [/b][/color]

I [color=darkblue][i]love[/i][/color][color=blue] [b] xxxx [/b], [b] xxxx [/b], [b] xxxx [/b], [b] xxxx [/b], [b] xxxx [/b]. [/color]
I [color=darkblue][i]hate[/i][/color][color=blue] [b] xxxx [/b], [b] xxxx [/b], [b] xxxx [/b], [b] xxxx [/b], [b] xxxx [/b]. [/color]
I'm [color=darkblue][i]afraid[/i][/color] of[color=blue] [b] xxxx [/b]. [/color]
I [color=darkblue][i]prefer[/i][/color] to take [color=blue][b] -------------- [/b] [/color] to meet my parents.
The [color=darkblue][i]Special Someone[/i][/color] in my life is [color=blue][b] -------------- [/b].[/color]
The [color=darkblue][i]song[/i][/color] of my life is [color=blue][b] -------------- [/b].[/color]
The [color=darkblue][i]colors[/i][/color] of my clothes are [color=blue][b] -------------- [/b]. [/color]
The [color=darkblue][i]words[/i][/color] I chose to describe my life are " [color=blue][b] -------------- [/b]. "[/color]

This is my [color=darkblue][i] Job [/i][/color] [color=blue][b] --ROLE-- [/b]. [/color]
This is [color=darkblue][i]what[/i][/color] I do [color=blue][b] --JOB DESCRIPTION- [/b]. [/color]

The[color=darkblue][i] voice in my head[/i][/color] is [b][color=blue] GAIANAME [/b][/color]

AlyKitt_RyukaI's Pardner

Durem Millionaire

User Image

White List
XXXXxxx

Black List
XXXXxxx

Banned List
XXXXxxx

Away List
XXXXxxx

AlyKitt_RyukaI's Pardner