Combative Fairy

18,025 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
User Image

FREYA TALZINTH
Succubus Extraordinaire

As things began to settle down and the 'fight' cooled, bystanders began to talk. It was mostly teens and young adults out at the pool at this time (most families were taking dinner with their little ones). Huffing at the dark haired demon's words, Freya shook her head and crossed her arms over her stomach. "Like hell I'd thank you." She replied sourly. As far as she knew, he had been out to hurt Nicholas, who obviously wasn't up for a fight. And while she didn't know much about the blonde, it was clear to her that he had some sort of mental instability.

"Homaigosh Freya Talzinth!" A girl gushed, rushing up to the succubus, a group of others hot on her tail (quite literally: the girl sported a mean looking scaled and spiked tail). In an instant, Freya found herself surrounded by teens, both male and female, all shoving and talking at once. And at the center stood a edgy and harried Freya. "Freya what was that?" "Is that your boyfriend?" "Are those guys fighting over you?" "Are you filming a movie?" That last one sounded good. "Yes, we're practicing for an upcoming movie!" Freya replied, grasping at straws to cover up this mess. It was bad enough that an annoyed Jabez was lurking silently at the edge of the group. "So you're going to be working with Edward Mason?!" Someone asked, making Freya frown. "Who?" She asked in confusion. But already cellphones were out and texts were being sent. Already, all around Hell, the headline was going out: Hell's #1 Extreme Sports Star and Movie Star To Partner Up In Summer Blockbuster.
Hunter Miles Akuma

User Image

Hunter soon saw her bring their son to him as he heard her talk to him. He nodded as he then saw her go see what was going on as he could here all of that to. Then he looked at his son, gave him a smile. Kain was like Hunter in many ways as in eye color, the same kind of element power. They both had Ice Kain was getting stronger every day as he could tell. He was thinking what he could do with his son till she came back to them. "So did you learn anything new today?" he asked as his son was in his lap this time.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Edward Nigel Mason

Edward sighed as he didn't even move then the kid disappeared. He shook his head a bit as he got out from his seat as soon as his mom popped up. "I was making peace by causing war. You know me... Perhaps that's the point why you're about to eat me. Sorry mom, time to mingle with the fans."

He walked to the mass of demons swarming around succubus who was yelling at him earlier. He wondered if he should help her as all of the sudden a group started to swarm around him too. Before they were able to ask questions, he jumped up into the air and landed straight next to the female succubus. "Okay people, break it up. If you want any questions answered, you'll have to ask them to her manager. Since my manager is absent, he's the one you have to devour... I mean question."

He said as he looked at the succubus, moving close to her as he whispered in her ear. "Half of these squirts don't even know how to fly, the other half doesn't have wings. Meet me at the beach downstairs, I hate leeches like this." He said as with the spreading of his wings he was about to take off, sneaking a quick kiss on the cheek of the succubus. He lifted off before she was able to say anything, but he knew she was going to have his hide for that. Especially with all the fans surrounding them. He flew up high enough so he was out of the sight of all the fans and then quickly flew to the beach. He landed on the sand as he walked to the water, sighing a bit as the water reached his feet.

Desirable Hunter

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Megathread 100

Wis t e r i a S i l v e y

Wisteria Swore. . Edward had a lot of nerve.'EDWARD IM GOING TO SKIN YOU ALIVE. WALK AWAY FROM ME AGAIN AND YOU WON'T GET THE PLEASURE OF A SWIFT DEATH." she sent a telekinetic message. She sighed and turned to look at the press.
Wrong move.
They swarmed on her with all sorts of questions. "Miss Sil'Vey! As the mother of the the young star do you have any information as to what he'll do next?"
Wisteria extended her wings and hovered in air.With a snap of her fingers and. Flash of her eyes te press, vanished. They'll wake up in their homes with no memory of the incident. She sired into the air with hit tail and wings burning with rage. User Image

Shy Power

20,450 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
User Image

❤ As Myota watched the scene she didn't know what to do, and couldn't get to her own son because of the big group of people. When she finally got close she saw Nick at the bar with Edward, and pursed her lips. Was he offering her son a drink? She shook her head but couldnt help smiling a bit. At least he was making friends, in a strange way.

Before she could get to the blond though, he sunk into the dark void he always made when he was feeling anxious, and she huffed.

"Great, I almost had my hands on him and he disappears again," she said, crossing her arms. She thought of asking Edward what had happened, but then he moved toward the mass of people that was surrounding another teen, and she decided to just give up for the time being.

"Guess I'll just get a drink myself while Im here," she said, her nerves frazzled from not knowing what happened to her son before. As long as he was in his dark void she knew where he was, and that he was safe, so it put her mind at ease a bit. She sighed, aggravated at not being able to keep up with all the action. Before she got to the bar though, their was a flash then silence behind her from what Wisteria had done to get rid of the press.

[[edited]]

Shadowy Aggressor

User Image Saito nodded and grabbed his clothing as he moved into the bathroom and redressed, it took him a bit to get out, he was arguing with himself, in his mind everything bad about his soon, what made him violent came from him.

Rushing out he first re meet-up with Myota and kissed her. "I am sorry this is all my fault he ran off...." He said hugging her and then rushing off. "I will not stop until Out little one is back with us and in your arms. "

"Nicholas! Nick!" Saito called out as he wandered wanting to find his son, it was a few hours untul he came back to Myota in the bar and ordered a whiskey for himself. "I could not find him...I think he might be hiding from me...."

Combative Fairy

18,025 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
User Image

FREYA TALZINTH
Succubus Extraordinaire

Things were becoming out of hand again, though the nature of the problem this time was entirely different. She tried to look to Jabez for help, but the demon just couldn't push through the throng without using his powers. Trapped, Freya could only smile and sign the random things thrust into her hands as questions rained down on her. 'What a mess.' She thought bitterly.

That was when someone dropped down out of the sky next to her and Freya had to side step to make room. It was the dark haired one from before. Cries even louder then before rang out all around and she had to clamp her hands over her ears to keep from going deaf. Apparently this was Edward. At least according to the girl that was nearly sobbing from happiness.

Hearing his whisper, she gave the tiniest of nods to signal that she had heard him. About to start looking for an escape, Freya was caught off guard by the kiss to the cheek. Unprepared, she wasn't able to guard herself from it, nor the barrage of flashes from cameras and the screams of the mob.Outraged, Freya stared after his flying form, mouth agape, unable to even utter a word. But Jabez was. He was sending ice balls the size of a softball after the other demon.

"Damn cocky b*****d." Freya ground out between her teeth darkly. Finding that she had regained feeling in her wings, she decided to go against all better judgement and the pain that told her to stop and take off into the air. The pain sent starbursts of color flashing before her eyes, but she ignored this and pressed on.

Delayed because of her injury, the succubus finally landed on the beach,stumbling slightly at her clumsy landing. "What the hell was that for, a*****e?!" She nearly shrieked at him as she advanced on him, fists clenched. Not even thinking things through, she threw a hard right hook towards his chin, intent on causing harm. "Jabez is going to kill me when he sees me next! And do you have any clue what kind of hysteria you just stirred up? They took pictures! It's probably all over Hell by now. How am I to explain that one? And who in the bloody hell are you any way?!"

Conservative Bloodsucker

7,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Conversationalist 100
User Image
Vanessa

Vanessa had watched her mother disappear. she frowned and continued to sit at the table. She was always being left by herself. Stupid Edward was always getting in her way. Her mother always concered for him. She sighed and got up from the table. She no longer wanted her coffee. Vanessa began to slowly walk around studying everyone she had passsed
Edward Nigel Mason

Edward knew his actions would always cause him trouble, but no trouble meant no fun, and he just didn't like that. So trouble it was. While he waited to her to come down to the beach, he knew she was going to attack him. Wasn't that hard to guess since her manager was already trying to do the same. Heck, maybe this vacation was going to be splendid. No good vacation without people trying to put you 6 feet under. He grinned softly as he heard her land behind him, turning around quickly to grab the punch she was throwing him. He casually grabbed it and looked at her, not even caring to put a surprised look on his face.

"A repayment for saving you, again, since I ain't getting a thank you. Thus, I took my own reward." He knew this was going to make her even more pissed off. "I am completely aware of all the actions I have done, I was planning for them since now, this vacation is going to get very interesting. Look at it this way, your fame in the extreme sports world is going to skyrocket now." He let her fist go as he looked at her, ready to grab any other blow she was going to throw him. "As for introductions. I am Edward. Edward Nigel Mason Sil'Vey. Professional skateboarder, longboarder, wakeboarder and whatever the hell else you can do with a board and currently hell's number one surfer. I am an as great celebrity as you, yet at least I notice other. Else you would have known who I was." He said quickly, his eyes looking at her eyes, not once looking at the rest of her body.
        C H E R I E x K U R A I x A K U M A
                        T H I S x I S xA xxD R E A M
                        xUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                        ( I D O N ' T W A N T T O WAKE UP )
                        ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇x▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇x▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
                        Cherie looked with no expression with her hands over her dress 'Strange... I though I've sent the message right... Oh well.. at least it's over...' she though to herself as she stepped further on the roof to feel the wind blow with her dress and hair, she jumped gracefully upside down like a sleeping bat, she opened her black bloody wings, with blood dropping on the floor as she landed as walked near Wisteria to help her.
                        "Need help?..." she made some press step back entering with her long bloody wings getting some space to Wisteria, when she finally could help in something she turned to Myota and smiled flapping her wings a little "Is everything alright?..." she asked.

MyotaHime

Shy Power

20,450 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
User Image

"Yes and no," Myota said to Cherie after her husband had left to look for their son. "I cant seem to get my hands on my son, he keeps being in the wrong place at the wrong time. He's a sweet boy that doesn't quite realize he cant save everyone," she said shaking her head. She loved Nick dearly and just wanted to protect him, but it was hard when she couldnt get to him in his dark void. "When his father comes back we'll go back to the room and wait for him there, hopefully he'll come back when he gets sleepy."

She was startled by Saito when he came back the second time and sat next to her at the bar, saying he couldn't find their son. Nodding to Cherie in thanks for listening to her worries, she turned back to her husband and watched as he took a swig of his whisky, her own fruity drink more then half done.

"He'll come out sooner or later sweetheart, I wanted to tell you before you went off looking for him that it wasn't our fault. Don't beat yourself up over it, I should have been more steady on my feet and not let him drag and throw me around like that. Looks like I've gotten soft," she said with a small smile as she thought about when they were younger and more rebellious. She kissed him and took a lock of his hair in her fingers, tugging at it a little to try and get him to smile.

[[edited]]

Combative Fairy

18,025 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
User Image

FREYA TALZINTH
Succubus Extraordinaire

He may have snatched her fist, but he couldn't harness her power. Up from under his feet sprung vegetation that weaved itself into two sturdy ropes that began to slither up his legs and constrict him like a snake. Already having guessed that his specialty was fire, she had called forth plants that could withstand fire; mainly ones that grew up around volcanoes.

"A repayment is a coffee or lunch, not a kiss in front of dozens of fans with cellphones." Freya replied, yanking her fist away when he released his grip. For added measure, she made sure her earthy ropes creeped their way up around his crotch and gave an unpleasantly hard squeeze. "As if I needed recognition in the sport world. I'm a model and actress, soon to be singer. Like I need any more fame. Especially not the kind that is going to have my manager skin me alive! Oh gods, he's going to kill me...." She was already lost in her own worry.

As he introduced himself, Freya glared at him. "I don't have time to keep up on whos famous. My schedule is too busy." True enough. Jabez kept her working all hours of the day and well into the night. Her trips home and to the human world were far and few between. "And you forgot to add Royal Douche Bag to your title." She added with a little snarl. "So how do you plan to take responsibility for this? People are going to expect to see us both in a movie that doesn't exist."

Desirable Hunter

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Megathread 100

Wis t e r i a S i l v e y

Wisteria returned with a his and a flash of smoke. I need a drink she thought out loud.
She went up to the bar near Cherie and Myota. And bid her greetings. She ordered a Jack Danial mixed with Coke. "I'm sorry about all this."
Then she remembered she had ran out on Vanessa. . Damn we were finally getting to spend time together. she thought as she sipped her drink.User Image
Edward Nigel Mason

Edward kept looking at her as she started her talking. He just paused until she was finished and started accusing him again. The plants didn't scare him since at the moment, killing him would damage her image too much. He wasn't scared of her manager either. What was he going to do against Edward? Send a cool breeze his way? "I'm sorry, I seem to have forgotten that I have a master degree in being an a*****e too." Whatever she said to him, he didn't really bother much with it. "And that entire movie idea was yours, not mine. I didn't come up with it, you were using it to save your own hide, which backfired against you."

He wondered if she was going to keep complaining against him as he shook his head and started to play with a bit of fire in his hand. The blue flames glowed gently, but proudly in his hands as they rolled over his fingers. "Look, Mi'lady, whatever you're saying, it will pass. Plus, more fame is always welcome. The more fame you have, the more you'll earn. The more you earn, the happier your manager is going to be. I don't know what you're complaining about. Though, you can stay mad a bit longer. You're beautiful when you're pissed off." He said as his tone didn't change, casually throwing the compliment at her as if he was just continuing his sentence.

Shy Smoker

Kain Akuma

User Image
Kain smiled to his father as he watched his mother leave to go out into the hall. "i learned how to make a heart with my ice power's, i made one for mother but i dont think she liked it." Kain said as he looked down and his smile fell and looked back up. "father sir did you enjoy the day so far?" Kain asked smileing again."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff