Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image
Akuji Desdemona Raindevila

Akuji shook her head quickly and multiple times "Non non non non non i just felt a tingleing go up and down my back to i followed my insticts and came here." she then tiped her head at Ishizawa slightly "dont i know you from somewhere? I cant place my finger on it"
Scarlet gently rested her hand on Sun's shoulder, "Nonsense, I merely give you what you deserve. I know of your pain Sun, and I want to help you in any way I can. You still having those nightmares?" Scarlet gave a small smile, "Thank you, he and I have much to talk about." Anyways she looked at her hand, "Tell me if I'm making you uncomfortable."
Adara stormed out of the room after tyler but couldnt find him. She huffed as she sat down by the wall in the hall.

tyler was long gone by the time adara had walked out of the room he was wandering closer to the doors but not excatly leaveing. he was sofar amuzed by what was happening at the school.

Black Athame's Queen

Profitable Bloodsucker

7,900 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Survivor 150
Ishizawa shook her head "never saw you before" she shrugged "maybe a past life" she said and turned to lae "My apologies Lae but i must part with this conversaition and if you can tell me if anything new comes up about that one student." she said as she walked out of the room. as soon as she did fear shown in her eyes, raindevila was here but not the same...and Adara...she balled up her fists "I need to talk to a council member about this" she said cooling her temper

Conservative Vampire

7,250 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Sun blinked and shook his head." nonsense you cant make me uncomfortable." he pated her hand. " Thanks scarlet... i don't know who ended up protecting who but now you should be with Suzaku, like you said booth of you have a lot to catch up on"
She took her hand away, "I see well if you are that eager to rid yourself of me. I shall go, but come and find me if you need anything Sun." Scarlet sighed and collected herself until she teleported appearing in front of Suzaku. "How long has it been, Suzaku?" She asked embracing him.
Suzaku held his wife in his arms. a few tears ran down his cheek as he kissed her lips lovengly*. far to long my love"

Conservative Vampire

7,250 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Happy Birthday! 100
once scarlet left Sun left the house and walked around, soon he was lost in thoughts. thoughts of his past wich brought anger to his heart. Suzaku is back, and there working on talon just what is this old threat? could it be belial again? he stooped walking. where am i?/how long have i been walking? he felt vampires close by maybe in the massion he passed.

so Sun took his first step towards the school, he did not know it but Maria was more right then he thought.
Scarlet gently wiped away Suzaku's tears and kissed him back passionately. "Yes it has been far too long." She held him tightly a single tear rolling down her cheek. "I've missed you so much." Then she sighed somewhat sadly, "But I'm afraid death has made me quite the cold woman. Not the young feisty girl you once married."
"your still my wife.death or not your still you and thats all that matters" he said holding her close whispering somethind naughty in her ear

Black Athame's Queen

Profitable Bloodsucker

7,900 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Survivor 150
Ishizawa exited the school, her temer refuesed to subside as she mummbled to herself. Takeing a deep breath she turned tword the forest in anoyence she alredy knew where she was walking, and she walked right passed sun without even knowing it.
Scarlet gave a half smile, "Dear you know I can't do such things any more. At least not here, I have to maintain standards for the council." She gently ran her fingers through his hair and sighed. "I've missed this feeling." Gently she pressed her lips against his neck, savoring the warmth of his skin against her soft cool lips. "Would you like to take a walk love, like old times?" She gave Suzaku a wink.

Conservative Vampire

7,250 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Sun grabbed Ishizawa by her arm gently." Ishizawa?" he could not belive this she was sent on a mission not to long ago." whats goig on? is this your home?"
Suzaku nods grining holding her hand as they walk"i have missed you more then anything scarlet

Black Athame's Queen

Profitable Bloodsucker

7,900 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Survivor 150
Ishizawas arm made a slight snap sound and she turned her head back tword him, she was in her human form right now, her curly chocolate brown hair wiped around with her. She snorted her brown almost black eyes where laced with disgust "no i don't. this is the boarding school...I wouldn't live here even if i was ordered to by a higher up" her voice cracked several times with tension "besides theirs a ravencroft/Hellstorm decedent there... now so i have to go somewhere...your aloud to come if you can keep up" she said jerking her arm away from him. her arm made another sharp snap as she walked into the forest. her temper was trying on calm

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff