Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shy Exhibitionist

User Image User Image User Image

Johnathon Maverick Hill

User Image

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The pickings were slim--not that Johnny ever strayed far from the usual, but still. There were more bagels, but Johnny was the exact opposite of Carter; he loved meat. He liked having it for at least two meals a day, and all they really had were eggs. There was nothing wrong with them. He just liked having sausage or bacon on the side. Oh well. Just the eggs would do. Breakfast had to be quick--Abby, that awesome girl, already did the cleaning, so only eating stood in the way of a nice swim in the lake. Cramps or not, he wouldn't waste time. Speaking of Abby, she had been in the kitchen. As he shut the door of the fridge, egg carton in hand, he saw Abby starting to walk away from the dishwasher. "See ya when you get back," he said to her as he got a pan out. "Y'all better not take too long, you hear? You gotta get in on the fun too!" Johnny didn't see where Abby had went, but he didn't think he heard the front door, so maybe she wasn't leaving just yet.

Now Lainie came in, her dishes in hand. "Abby has the right idea about groceries. What we have now won't last more than two days." Johnny didn't really expect a response. He mainly said it for the sake of saying something. Maybe Johnny felt a little guilty about starting their fun early while Abby, Luke, probably Holly, and maybe Carter, did the shopping, but they would have enough hands, and Johnny probably wouldn't do much more than annoy them. He got bored in stores, and when he got bored, he started to get into people's hair.

Johnny was about to crack an egg when Lainie stepped closer. Her breath brushed against his ear, and it was like its warmth exploded inside him so that it spread throughout. He smirked a little, looking over his shoulder as she started toward the stairs. "Yeah, yeah. I'd be ready if you'd woke me up," he teased, but he listened, or at least as much as he could; it was the eggs that wouldn't cooperate so much. Maybe he should've had cereal instead. It would have went a little quicker. His eggs just finished when he heard her coming off the stairs. "That was fast," he said as he put his eggs on a plate. He turned to face her as she perched herself on the counter. A smile surfaced. "You better be careful now. You go out there like that and you'll cause a boating accident." Of course his flirtation wasn't serious. Mostly.

But he should shut up so he could stuff his face and get it out of the way. He wouldn't even take the time to sit down. No point in going back outside. The others were probably gone by now, and he didn't want to keep Lainie waiting.

At least, he had assumed all the others were gone. Just as he started shoveling bits of egg in his mouth, the sliding glass door opened again. Carter came through--it looked like he decided to stick with them. A good choice. He listened to them talk, clearing his plate at about the same time Carter finished at the sink. When Carter moved, he did the same thing he had just done. "Alright! I'm gonna go change," he said as he turned off the faucet. He started for the stairs while glancing at Carter. "And I expect you to follow suit ASAP. That's an order, soldier!" Johnny saluted him before continuing on his way, nearly tripping up the stairs while he spun back around.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Outfit: Click
OOC: N/A

Phantom

User ImageUser Image
the full moon↙↙x
is shining like a spotlight
I could just sit and listen to you talkin' all night
xxxxxxx
when you whisper
yeah, baby, when you lean inxxxx
I get a crazy, crazy good kind of feelin'

THE SWEETHEART SONGBiRD

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

After adding her sweet tooth inspired ingredients to the list, Holly resumed her position on the railing, feeling a little satisfied with the ever so slight pink hue on Lucas' cheeks. The small smirk that followed a little bit after was a new response though and she was wondering what exactly he was thinking. However her attention was a bit distracted by Lainie roping Carter into making a pie. Holly couldn't help but let out a small giggle at this turn of events. "Carter, I don't ever think I've seen you in a kitchen for as long as i've known you, so that'll be a sight to see!" Not that she was one to judge though, nobody in this room had seen her in a kitchen either, as far as she remembered. Which probably wouldn't last much longer since it wasn't like she could avoid the kitchen until it was deserted the whole summer, but that was an issue for a later time. For now, it looked like everyone was either splitting up between going shopping or going swimming. Holly was a bit torn between the two, with Luke and Abby already going shopping she wasn't necessarily sure if they needed a third, but at the same time there'd be plenty of time for swimming. She mulled it over a few moments before deciding to just tag along with the shopping, it wouldn't take to long and when she got back she could swim her heart out.

She was just about to head off towards the front yard until Johnny spoke to her. Holly was a bit iffy around Johnny still, mainly because she really wasn't sure what made the boy tick. Normally she felt like she could read people almost as easily as a book, but with him he was a bit more confusing and she just couldn't place her finger as to why. "An all-nighter would have meant I willingly stayed up, but I was just too excited to sleep." She said to him, grinning sheepishly. She listened to the the few that were staying behind talk about cleaning, and then Abby's response. Holly shook her head a bit, "Abby, you're too good to us, you should at least make us work a little bit harder." This only cemented her decision to tag along shopping a bit more. It seemed like Abby was literally the mastermind planner that was holding this group together in a sense. She always kind of admired Abby for that, so she was glad for a chance to help.

With Abby having left to cool down the car and wait for everyone who was joining them, Holly turned to Carter who now had managed to get to his talking streak that she loved so much. " Never fear my little plant eater, you're in good hands. Abby, Luke, and I won't let you down!" She gave an exaggerated bow and headed off towards the front yard where all the cars where parked. She spotted Abby's car idling in the front yard and joined her. "Looks like it's just gonna be me, you and Luke taking care of everyone not starving." Holly said with a grin.

outfit || ooc: ugh, sorry that this is a bit all over the place D:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

User ImageUser Image

8,100 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
User ImagexxxUser Image

LUCASxxxZACHARYxxxBROWN
▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

↘↘ you got the soul and you know how to use itxxxxxxput your hand on my hip cause you know that I'll lose itxxxxxxgot my heart racing like there's nothing to itxxxxxxfalling in love to the beat of the music↙↙
↘↘ you got the soul and you know how to use itxxxxxxput your hand on my hip cause you know that I'll lose itxxxxxxgot my heart racing like there's nothing to itxxxxxxfalling in love to the beat of the music↙↙

Luke had began to day dream as everyone discussed their plans and who was going where and he had hardly even noticed when his friends had started to leave the deck and retreat inside. In fact, by the time he turned back, he had been gazing out at the people on the lake, Lucas found that he was standing alone and it startled him just a little. Quickly, he crossed the deck and entered the kitchen where Lainie sat on the counter, already dressed for swimming and Carter stood near her. Johnathan wasn't in there but that didn't bother Luke at all, they had a tough past and even if it had been years ago that any chance of a real friendship between the two had gone to hell Luke had never been able to bring himself to forgive him.

It wasn't all that horrible of a story really, but Luke scared easy which made it all the worse. Johnny and his friends had locked Luke in a house that everyone claimed was haunted and it was fairly traumatizing to young Luke. And really, what kind of friend locks someone in a haunted house and leaves him there? The Johnny type is who, and now Luke has done whatever he could to avoid him.

Pretty certain he had heard Abby say she'd be waiting in the car, Luke continued through the kitchen with only a nod and slight smile in the other two's direction and turned down the hall to make a quick stop in one of the bathrooms to try and tame some of the mess that was his hair. Thankfully he was more successful with this attempt than his last one and he looked damn right presentable by most standards. With a tired sigh Luke flicked off the light switch and jogged out the front door, scanning the row of cars until he spotted Abby's which was already running. Luke hurried over to it and climbed into the back seat since Abby and Holly were already in the front.

"I hope I didn't keep you waiting. I had some bedhead to attend to." Luke said, a smile quirking up the corners of his lips. He reached behind his shoulder and clicked the seat belt into place before he shifted in his seat and rested his forehead on the window of the car. He was still tired, morning had never been his favorite time of day.

▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆
THExxxxxxHOPELESSXXXROMANTIC

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas