Welcome to Gaia! ::

Revered Poster

User Image

tab The staredown between both Desmond and Leo was not more than a good minute or so tops. Ultimately, it was a test to see who would swing or who would back off. Desmond having the last word so far and Leo still prone with his fist balled up. Desmond's lasting comment about punching him and ruining him registered as an open invitation to Leo. But, Leo couldn't do it because his 'inner good guy' couldn't allow him to strike his own brother. Instead, it was Leo that would back down and loosen his fist into a more relaxed resting position. Slight open palm with a bit of a curve to his fingers while his arms stayed at his sides. "I'm not going to punch you, nor will I disgrace your name. To disgrace your name is to go against every reason why I came here to the states and will serve no purpose but to shatter an already turmoiled siblingship as it would appear. I refuse to lay an ill-intentful hand on the only family I have left. Ever since I left Britain, my father has yet to call. My phone has been silent. No contact from my friends, my mentors, my fathers fiance, nothing. Coming to the states, I knew what I would have to sacrifice to get here. I knew what I would be giving up. But, I refuse to give up on being your brother, nor will I give up on trying to be a family. Want to know why? Brothers. Don't. Give. Up".

tab Sincere words came from Leo's lips as his eyes were trained on Desmond's. His eyes near capable of appearing pleadingly or emotional due to how they had a slight glisten to them. Leo's words to Desmond weren't utilized as a pity-party statement, it was truth and fact. For Leo to go away from where he was comfortable from just to end up in a gigantic city where he could easily get lost and have no sense of direction in? He was taking a big risk. His risk was worth the reward if Desmond could just understand and accept that Leo wanted to be his brother and only wanted to help him, as well as be there for him. To have Desmond's back and to show Desmond that he isn't alone in his issues and he does have a reliable person to put the weight on and stress off his shoulders. Desmond at this moment wasn't sure what to believe and what could be seen as a lie or a blur. Adjusting the hat on his head momentarily, Desmond cupped his hands and rose them to his face so he could rub his face accordingly. All the animosity and stress at the moment was becoming a bit too much for him to take all at once and was even more so worse seeing as it was family. Desmond adjusted his scarf momentarily to cover his throat accordingly and then adjusted his leather jacket so that he looked presentable.

tab Honestly doing this to stall time, but also because of the fact that getting tossed against the car door threw off the presentation of his outfit. Did he care more about his outfit than he did Leo? No. But at the same time, he was within the public eye and he wanted to at least appear decent, even if it were just talking to his brother in a parking lot. Letting a sigh become visible from the quick flaring of his nostrils as he looked around, his posture returned to normal as he then focused back on Leo and had enough time to decide on what to say. "You're right. Brothers don't give up. I'm not going to try to argue the issue, alright? I think we just need some space for a bit and just to let one another simmer down before we return to this conversation in the future. I'm going back to the apartment to clear my head and drink so I can set my mind straight. If you run out of money on food or drinks, feel free to use the credit card. I'll just pay off the bill with the next pay check I get. Try to have a good rest of the night. I apologize for ruining your mood going into the set tonight, additionally apologizing for deciding that I won't be attending. Due to everything that happened tonight and how things are going now, time and space is the best remedy to cure the friction. I'm sorry. I just need some time to myself to relax and think".

tab Leo wasn't hurt. No. That wasn't an accurate word to use. Disappointed was more applicable in this scenario seeing as Desmond was choosing to leave as opposed to stick around. Leo didn't really have much room to say another other than a quick "Of course you are.. should have known" before watching Desmond get inside of his vehicle. Leo simply stepped back to allow Desmond more than enough room to maneuver out of the parking space and drive off without having to worry about Leo's standing position. But the entire time Desmond was doing this, Leo was simply watching Desmond. The whole image of it closely relating to a guy walking out on a female and leaving her in the middle of a parking lot after a huge fight with no way home. That is pretty much exactly what it looked like seeing as Leo's eyes never left the car Desmond was driving and Leo's body simply moved to face the direction of Desmond's car as it pulled out of the parking lot and left. Leo stayed there in the same position in the parking lot for more than just a few minutes. If anything, he was there for a good ten minutes. In the freezing cold. Just contemplating why exactly Desmond acted the way he did. With no real idea of why Desmond acted the way he did and why he is the person that he is, Leo gave up.

tab Once his car left the parking lot and he was navigating the roads back home, Desmond had no real location of where he wanted to go. His mind told him to drive home, but his heart told him otherwise. Desmond was so used to giving up on things and letting them die out as opposed to fighting for anything, that he forgot that he still had a fight inside of him. If he fought long and hard to feel as if there was a future with his old lover from when he was twenty, he still had something to fight for. However, Leo's words that he was simply chasing after ghosts and how it could be that his old lover truly did move on kept striking him harder. Desmond was much older and he should be thinking clearer, maturely and not holding onto his past. Desmond needed to find a way to forget his past and to simply focus on his present and future. With Leo's help, he'd most likely forget all about his old lover and move on from her sooner than later. But he wasn't rushing that right now. Right now, he just wanted to go home. Thusly, his drive home wasn't much of an eventful experience and he parked in the spot designated for his apartment number accordingly in the apartment parking lot. Walking around the apartment and arriving inside the lobby however, Desmond appeared as if he were dead tired and exhausted.

tab Leo on the other hand was more so freezing cold and was starting to rub his hands together the more he stayed in the parking lot. Breathing normally through his nose as opposed to through parted lips. Frustrated, disappointed and just overall irritated, Leo turned his attention to the SideWalk building that way he could cancel his gig. Walking inside the building with no typical swagger or typical arousing gaze about him, Leo equally appeared exhausted and mostly 'done' with life as a whole. Walking towards the table where he expected to find Dylan with his guitar, he didn't find Dylan anywhere and that just added to Leo's own annoyance factor. He trusted the guy to watch his prized guitar and the guy just left it there. Now, Leo was unhappy and even more so disappointed in general than before. Once at the table, Leo simply collected his guitar case with his guitar inside without a word and walked off towards the man in charge of the night events. Canceling his gig and apologizing for the inconvenience due to them waiting on Leo to show, Leo then turned his attention to a table against the wall in the corner of the seating area. Walking over to the table and setting his guitar case against the wall and leaning towards the table, Leo sat down and slouched in the chair. He too needed space.

User Image

LOCATION | Desmond's Apartment (Lobby) / SideWalk (Seating Area)
                                                                            ATTIRE | Leo's Attire | Desmond's Attire
                                                                            WITH | Desmond / Leo
                                                                            OOC | Annnnd, second parter is finished. Took me long enough.

User Image

Perfect Pumpkin

13,125 Points
  • Married 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
User ImageUser Image

XXXXXXBlacking out, even for a few minutes, sucks. Dylan snapped back into the real world after a bit and looked around. Desmond and Leo were gone, but Leo's guitar was still there. Looking around, he assumed that Desmond was overwhelmed by the appearance of Carrie, thinking the same thoughts that Dylan, himself, had had. Protecting the guitar, Dylan looked around again. Zoning back in to the arrival of a new person, Max, and getting his ear smacked by Ama, by accident, Dylan extended his hand for a firm shake, paired with a sweet smile. Watching the man's face turn fifty-shades of pink at the touch of Ama's soft lips, Dylan smirked a bit before excusing himself to the restroom.
                                          XXXXXXSplashing cold water on his face, Dylan tried to sober himself up. This wasn't Dylan. He wasn't the town drunk... Nor was he the town man-slut. Staring into his reflection in the dirty bar mirror, Dylan thought about his life. He'd legally changed his name from Dylan Andrew Foster, the name his mother had given him, to Dylan Joshua Lannister. His mother's maiden name was Foster, which she took back when she divorced his father, thusly forcing Dylan to change it, as well. The middle name of Joshua was in honor of his father, whose name was Joshua Ryan Lannister. It wasn't that he favored his father over his mother, it was just that his father was the only one who tried to raise Dylan. His mother was too strung out on the next new drug to even feed him growing up. He would often sneak out and make his way to his father's apartment in Brooklyn to get some food or something. Dylan, wasn't, technically, allowed to do this, since the court granted his mother full custody before she began her downward spiral down the rabbit hole. He wanted to get it repealed, he wanted his father to be the one to raise him, but that wasn't going to happen.
                                          XXXXXXAs Dylan grew older, he began making his own decisions more known to his mother. He stopped caring that she didn't want him at his father's and did it anyway. His father, still, basically raised him against court ruling. His father taught him how to act around women, how to present himself, and how to survive this hell of a life they thrust upon him. Day-by-day he crawls his way through. Day-by-day, he survives in his own ways. Shifting his warm, whisky colored, eyes to the door through the mirror, he decided that he was sober enough to come out. Drying off his face, Dylan walked out to see Leo grab his guitar and move to the opposite side of the bar, Dylan raised a brow before looking around again. Desmond wasn't there.
                                          XXXXXXLooking around the bar, again, he realized how full it'd gotten before walking back over to Ama, standing to her left. Her right side was now occupied by Max. He didn't mind that he took his spot, honestly. He felt as though he needed to go out and get some air, anyway... He just knew that he needed to stop drinking. Dylan wasn't entirely sober, yet, but he was sober enough to stand with minimal swaying. Pushing Ama's hair behind her ear for a moment, he spoke to her. Not with a whisper, but clearly. The bar was far too loud for him to attempt to shout over it to her. His breath brushed her skin, once again.
                                          XXXXXX"Do you still want me to go with you, tonight?" He asked softly. Dylan didn't mind in the least bit. Even if they got to her place and just, either cuddled, or he passed out on her couch, he didn't care. Dylan was just starting to feel suffocated with the smoke filled air.

Location: The Sidewalk XXXXXXX With: A bar full of people XXXXXXX Feeling: UnsureXXXXXXX Listening to: "Angel with a Shotgun" by The Cab

Mr Celtic Enigma
                                          police bocks
                                          The Lady D

keepin it katty's Significant Otter

Profitable Lover

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Liv entered the lobby, taking a moment to let her body warm up once more. Tomorrow she'd have to go and find some clothes more appropriate for the north eastern weather, she was planning on staying for a while after all. In this moment she was grateful she didn't need to be buzzed it, it would have sucked royally if she had to wait outside for who knows how long. Her plan wasn't exactly the most well thought out, then again nothing in her life was overly thought out. She wouldn't be living in New York two weeks after finding she supposedly had a brother if she did. Impulses was something she ran on, once her mind was set there was rarely ever any changing anything. She wanted to get to know this boy more then anything and nothing was going to stop her.

Scanning the room for what looked to be the best seat, Olivia settled for a comfortable looking chair close to the elevator that way she could keep track of whoever was coming and going. Walking across the empty room the slender girl took at seat in the chair that wasn't as comfortable as it had looked, not something that surprised her, most lobbies weren't meant for long term sitting. She pulled a set of ear buds out of her bag, along with an ipod and switched the on button, placing the headphones in her ears, hoping that music would help take the edge off. Yes, Olivia was nervous, maybe even a little terrified, she had spent her whole life being rejected by the people she tried to be accepted by more then anything and part of her was scared it would happen again. It probably wasn't very often a long lost sibling was dropped into your lap with no warning what so ever. Or maybe he knew about her and just decided not to look, so many things could happen.

Once she had a steady stream of music blasting in her ears Liv pulled her knees up to her chest, resting her feet on the chair. Every time the elevator dinged she'd perk up and check to see who was leaving it and every time the door opened she did the same thing. She was hyper aware of every movement around her and she hoped more then anything she'd run into the boy before the morning. It was while in that thought Desmond Piece walked through the door to the lobby of the apartment building he lived in. Almost instantly a lump formed in her throat, her jaw was a little slack and her knees which had been so close to her body slowly departed. He looked exactly how she had expected him to, tall, well built, handsome, eerily like her. The resemblance was uncanny from the mop of dark hair on their heads to the striking, icy blue eyes they shared. She wondered for a moment if there were any other similarities other then their appearance they shared, they had been raised in completely different parts of the country, so it was doubtful, but the question still crept up on her.

Slowly, and with some resistance, Olivia removed herself from the spot where she sat, pulling the headphones out of her ears and shoving them carelessly in her pocket. She'd regret that later when she had to untangle them, but there were other, more important things on her mind at the moment. Her movements were slow and awkward as she walked towards the man, and before she knew it, way sooner then she had anticipated she stood directly in front of him preventing him from walking forward. There was a period of time where she wouldn't look at him, that lump still caught in her throat preventing her from speaking. Honestly she must have looked like some sort of freak. Clearing her throat her eyes finally traveled from the ground to meet his "Sorry to bother you, but you're Desmond Pierce right?" of course he was, she had studied his face in hundreds of photos, and on top of his appearance, there was no way this could be anyone else unless he had a doppelganger running around New York City who happened to live in the same apartment complex he did. "Olivia Pierce, my friends and pretty much everyone just calls me Liv though" she took a moment, along with a deep breath, not sure if he'd fully get what she was trying to say. How do you just walk into someones life and announce you are related to them after twenty three years of being alive? She should have tried harder to find a phone number or anything else, maybe written a letter instead of showing up unannounced, but it was to late for that now "I'm your sister"

ooc
                              ooc:woo~
                              wearing: clothing
                              where: Duxiana Loft Complex
                              with: Desmond

Revered Poster

User Image
          User Image

tab Walking into the lobby, Desmond really didn't think much of what he would do once he was in his apartment to be honest. It was far past nine o'clock by now and obviously coffee was off the menu. Not unless he wanted to stay up for extensive hours on end and hardly sleep at a decent hour. Bourbon was still on the menu though and was probably something he'd indulge in until he was drunk and/or intoxicated enough to be content. Clearly by how he looked, he appeared tired as is and just wanted to just lay down or slouch in a nice recliner. Of course, he didn't own a recliner so there was no truth behind that capability. But at least he could lay down on the couch with a bottle of bourbon on the coffee table and a nice pillow behind his head. The idea that his brotherly bond with Leo resulted in a parking lot argument wasn't something he was expecting, nor was he ultimately too proud of. If anything, he was disappointed in himself that he allowed himself to yell at Leo as he had done. Not just that, but the fact that he had involuntarily decked Leo in the face with an elbow wasn't too redeeming either. Ultimately, he wasn't having the most favorable life this year so far and it was only a week into January. Desmond thought that a new year would be a new him and a new life. Clearly not from the looks of it.

tab Hoping that his week and his life starts to turn around, Desmond had hopeful thoughts as he progressed along the front carpet along the lobby until he was stopped by a random female. He hadn't seen her sitting over by the elevators simply due to the fact that his head was down and his hand was rubbing the back of his neck as he walked. From walking the same path from the front door of the lobby to the elevators, it's almost impossible for him to not know how long it takes to get there. However on this night, it would appear as if he was met with an unexpected road block, or just someone wanting his attention from the get-go. Perhaps she was a fan of his. Maybe even found out where he lived and wanted an autograph. Desmond highly doubted it was because she wanted to get in his pants, simply because she didn't seem all that social. As he looked up from the ground to cast his eyes upon her face, he could see that she struck a high resemblance to him on multiple instances. The hair color, same. The eye color, the same. Her clothing sense seemed to match his and her facial features closely resembled his. With a rose eyebrow, Desmond gave her a glance over to see just what she was all about prior to her parting her lips to speak to him. Sorry to bother you, but you're Desmond Pierce right? Uh oh.

tab Mentally debating just how to respond to her, Desmond kept his facial expression cautious, if not a bit curious as he himself parted his own lips to speak. "That's my name. At least that's what it says on my birth certificate. Unless you're a bill collector or represent the management of the apartment. In that case, I already sent my rent for the month in the mail. Gotta' love early deposits.". Saying this with a bit of a mild smirk, Desmond figured that a light joke would take the concern off of his mind until he could truly determine the female's intentions as to why she stopped him. Although, her next response was one that definitely rose an alarm. Olivia Pierce, my friends and pretty much everyone just calls me Liv though. Pierce? That last name was exactly the same as his. the fact that she looks like him and had the last name? Desmond was bridging the thought between coincidence or random fate. But her looks and his alone caused him to think more upon it than just a simple act of coincidence. "So, Pierce... right? P-I-E-R-C-E? That's.. ironic. Suddenly I have a female clone that looks like me with the same last name. How about that". Another joke aimed to try to take the edge off. Yeah, Desmond was getting just a bit skeptical.

tab Not as skeptical as he was once Olivia ultimately dropped the bombshell of the night which wiped his facial tone completely off his face. Lips parting, but no words coming out. Eyebrows no longer arched or tilted, but more relaxed. Eyes fixated on hers, but his face becoming closest to the word, shocked. Normally, he would disbelieve something like this and only assume that they are trying to get him to believe that they are his sister just to inherit money from him. That, or it's a fan of his that wants to be around him twenty-four-seven while playing a sisterly role in his life. That was normally. But seeing the facts clear as day through how close she resembled him and last name basis, Desmond would be in the wrong to question her. He still had caution and walls up just in case this was a scam, but his heart was telling him otherwise. "Your mother. Biological mother. What do you know about her? What's her name? Also, do you know of your biological father? Or, the fact that there is another Pierce sibling besides me alive apparently". If he can't doubt her, he could at least ask her questions regarding what she knows to find validity behind her replies. While doing so, Desmond nudged his head in the direction of the elevators as if to signal for her to follow. While waiting for the elevator to show, Desmond tried to concentrate.

User Image

LOCATION | Desmond's Apartment (Lobby)
                                                                    ATTIRE | Desmond's Attire
                                                                    WITH | Olivia
                                                                    OOC | The union of siblings, has commenced!

User Image
                                                                    BobaFettt

keepin it katty's Significant Otter

Profitable Lover

There was a cocky arrogance about Desmond that Liv could definitely appreciate. It reminded her of herself, the sarcasm, the knowing smirk which looked so much like hers. It almost weirded her out, going her whole life thinking she was alone only to find someone who had her eyes, her smile. Though at the mention of her being his sister, his borderline playful attitude seemed to come to a halt. His features sombered and he seemed almost speechless, though that was to be expected. It wasn't every day a twenty three year old woman claiming to be related to you fell into your lap. "P-I-E-R-C-E, Pierce. Just like yours" she repeated, trying to fill the awkward silence

They stood there for what felt like a life time, both rather quite, his lips spread slightly apart as if he was still trying to find the words to say. Their eyes were locked on each others though she did her best to study his face, trying to ready what he was thinking, but she didn't know him well enough for that. Really only a few moments had gone by but by the time he had finally managed to speak but it felt like hours "Your mother. Biological mother. What do you know about her? What's her name? Also, do you know of your biological father? Or, the fact that there is another Pierce sibling besides me alive apparently" now that he was able to speak, it seemed he had eighteen billion questions to ask, more then likely trying to figure out if what she had to say was actually true. Not that Olivia blamed him, he did have a certain amount of celebrity, though she couldn't have care less about that kind of thing. She had spent a life time around the rich and the famous because of her fathers friends and clientele and getting away from it was refreshing.

As he signaled for her to follow, Liv complied, watching as he pressed the button. "First answer, my biological mother is some hotshot designer called Margaret Pierce. The only thing I know about her is what google has told me." the elevator stopped and the door opened. Again the brunette followed Desmond, watching once more as he pressed yet another button. She took the time to lean against one of the railings along the wall, folding her arms over her chest subconsciously "I didn't know anything about her until two weeks ago, nor do I really care to learn much about the woman who abandoned me. You on the other hand I am very eager to get to know" it wasn't normal for her to be overly open about anything with anyone, but something about Desmond made her feel comfortable, like she could tell him things without being judged or whatever else worried her. The elevator stopped and the doors slid open and once again Olivia waited for her queue to leave.

The two didn't stop walking until they reached a door with shiny silver numbers reading “812” on it. The girl waited for her brother to unlock the door and proceeded to wait until again, he motioned for her to follow. Once inside Desmond headed right to a bottle of what looked to be bourbon and began pouring drinks into two glasses as Olivia politely took off her boots. "Second answer. My father is Martin Jensen, he's a plastic surgeon in LA. I've spent my whole life with him. He's actually the one who finally told me about my mother two weeks ago, though I don't think he knew about you. Another wonderful thing google informed me of" it was almost comical how she had come to learn about a whole new side of her family. A famous mother and brother she had spent her entire life knowing nothing about, and now she stood in the middle of her brothers living room, taking a drink out of his hand.

Before she addressed his last point Olivia took a long, much needed drink of the bourbon, she had been right in his choice of drink. Now it was time to think about the last thing he had said, there was yet another sibling, so she officially had two. The glass touched her lips once more and Liv downed the rest of the drink, placing the cup gently on the counter in front of her "I didn't know there was another one too, brother? Sister? How old are they? This is all kind of new, forgive me." she said as she reached for the bottle and poured a little more into her cup. Her nervousness had worn off but now she was feeling overwhelmed, standing there in his house, drinking with someone who could be her twin. She looked around, taking in her surrounding. His place was very neat, modern and stylish. She wondered if he decorated it himself or if he, like her had simply hired someone to do it for him

ooc
                              ooc: I'm on fiya today
                              wearing: clothing
                              where: Desmond's kitchen
                              with: Desmond

User ImageUser Image
                                                        Well two days is better than none, and that's two more days I get to see your pretty little face, so it's a deal then?" he asked with a cheeky smile. Now he knew that Brielle probably would just come and bring him coffee without him offering to buy it from her, but he wouldn't do that, nor did he want to. So of course he'd have to remember to stop by the shop to pay her parent's in advanced for the coffee he'd be getting later on.

That way she could bring him coffee and still feel like she was doing him service and wouldn't fee guilty about taking his money. It was a win-win for both of them. It saved him time having to go to other shops to make a coffee run and he wouldn't have to make coffee so often at work either. He shrugged when she mentioned she wasn't family. To him, she was just as good, if not better than family. Of course, her had Eloise and Conall as well, who were just as equally as good if not better than family. Because to him being "family" didn't really mean much, at least when it came to his blood. They were just as good as strangers as far as he was concerned.

"Well, you better believe they'll call you darling, of course you're on my emergency contacts, right after the Le Feuvre's, and definitely before my old man or my brothers," he told her.

Then the topic of when he last came to surface and of course he expected Brielle to sort-of freak out a little and worry like hell. He was thankful for her worry, but didn't think it was needed. Even if he was shitty at taking care of himself, he knew his limits, he hadn't been hospitalized yet for skipping a few meals, then that was doing pretty alright in his books. He couldn't help but laugh at Brielle's notion that she could come in one day and find him dead because he didn't eat.

"Brielle, you're overreacting, I am not doing to die because I skip a few meals, it's not that bad, really." he tried to reassure her, which probably wasn't much reassure at all honestly. He was pretty much telling her "hey it's okay if I don't eat, I'm not dead yet right? so that's gotta count for something," or something along those lines. And then she proceeded to tell him that he was going to eat his next few meals and she would make sure of that. He couldn't help but smile at her efforts to make sure he was kept healthy. At least someone was doing it, because he sure was hell wasn't going to.

"Okay, okay, I will definitely eat, dinner, breakfast, and every other meal, and even some snacks," he told her. At least, while he was in her company, he'd make sure to eat when she was around, but honestly, if he was alone, like he was previously, engrossed in his work, the same old cycle would ensue again, and he'd end up skipping meals or not just not eating a few days together. It happens, he didn't think it was anything to worry about.

"Just no cartoons, okay?" he asked, when she mentioned she had some movies in her Netflix queue for them to watch. He wasn't all that picky with movies, but at least for tonight, he wasn't in the mood for anything animated and child-like. "Well, maybe, if you give me some scotch," he added jokingly.

Then his brows furrowed when she mentioned getting a dog instead. Now, he didn't hate dogs like he hated cats, but honestly, he wasn't all that much of an animal person in general, but he knew Brielle loved animals, and he'd rather her have a dog than a cat anyday. "A dog's not a bad idea, you could get like a German Shepard or something, like a guard dog or something, but do you have the time to take care of a dog?" he was curious. But knowing Brielle, she'd probably make all the time in the world just to take care of it.

Brielle mentioned watching Guardians of the Galaxy that she had gotten from her parents, and she went on about the movie as excited as a kid a candy store, and it was adorable. He gave a thoughtful nod of agreement. "Sounds good, I've heard good things about the movie as well," he told her, agreeing to the movie, thankful she didn't suggest any kind of animated flick.

"We could order Chinese takeout, or I could cook, hmm, maybe some pasta, I'm up for whatever, so I'll let you choose," he said, when she brought up their options for dinner tonight. He didn't mind either, he was pretty used to takeout on the few occasions he did eat, and when he actually found the time, he enjoyed cooking a simple meal for himself too.

Brielle kissed him on the nose as they left his office, and he pinched her cheek softly as he was being dragged out of his office by her. They walked to his car, and he opened the passenger door for her, closing it as she got in, and climbed into the driver's seat. When he buckled and started the car and looked over at her before driving off. "So takeout, or home-cooked tonight?" he asked, so he knew where they should stop first before heading over to her apartment.

location: office > carxxxcompany: brielle laurent
                                                        User Image User Image
                                                        poetic asphyxiation

!Love_is_Silly!'s Husband

Mind-boggling Husband

11,925 Points
  • Married 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Generous 100
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
A ᴅ ᴀ ᴍ M ɪ ᴄ ʜ ᴇ ᴀ ʟ B ᴏ ɴ ᴀ ᴠ ɪ ᴇ
CLOTHING COMPANY: myself LOCATION: the streets of new york
xxxx████████████ x ███████████ x ████████████

Chuckling at her outburst of cuteness, Adam rustled El's hair, smiling brightly. "Haha a date?! HOW MUCH HAVE I MISSED?" Then, in the dim bar lights, Adam caught sight of the blush. Eloise blushing? Well that was weird. Smiling at her friend, he extended his hand, "Nice ta oh. Hello Crown.Nice to meet you Jules." He took the bottle that was thrust into his hand, eyes wide. Then a picture was snapped, from Eloise where he smiled instantly, and laughed at her response to him being in town. "Well you know me and my secrets. But I'm living here now. Just got into town two days ago. Is he really going to kill me though?" He asked, a worried look splashing across his handsome features. His eyes and ears caught the little firecracker kissing some brown haired boy. Ama was an interesting girl. He couldn't handle her. At all. Luckily she wasn't interested in him, and was more interested in the two handsome other men at the table. He noticed Desmond and Leo were gone, which was a bit dissapointing, but it was okay all the same.

Remembering to take the bottle, Jules' words rang through his ears. Initiation, drinking. Oh god. Since moving to California his tolerance shot into the sky. He unscrewed the cap, inhaling deeply. "To fun nights and sexy women. And reunions." He grinned charmingly at Eloise, and placed the bottle to his lips. Five... Six... Seven... Twelve... Fifteen... Thirty seconds passed and he forcefully placed the bottle on the table.

His throat was burning and his eyes were watering. But he'd drank for thirty seconds, breathing through his nose. It was a trick his best friend out on the west coast taught him, and he was glad now it worked. Grinning from ear to ear, a bit red from lack of proper air, he held his hands up. "BEAUTIFUL. Now I can't even taste my own tongue." His laughter was a bit disoriented, and he wasn't sure why but his head was feeling a bit lighter. His phone buzzed in his pocket, causing Adam to jump a little, then grabbed his phone once he settled down. "s**t!"He yelped, reading who it was from. Rylee was here.

Quickly texting her back, smiling at the fact that she needed to drink somewhere, he invited her out.

To; Ry
                                                                User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.AYYEE. What's my favorite
                                                                lil tatted lady doin'?
                                                                I'm at the SideWalk.
                                                                94th Ave A
                                                                New York, NY 10009
                                                                COME SEE MEEE.

He sent the message, and turned back to everyone else, to watch Dylan, the puppy dog looking male of the group walking out. Then Ama excused herself, giving the new guy a look before following him out. His eyes squinted in confusion, before he looked to everyone else. "What the hell is the deal with her? I mean, really?" He turned to the two blondes next to him, clearly not used to women like the redhead. "Why are women so confusing? I mean, can't she pick a boy she likes and stick to him? Is she really that insensitive? I'm sorry the crown is starting to talk. " He wretched, holding his mouth before he pulled the girls into a hug.

His head flicked over to the bar as he watched an angry-ish young man watching him and Eloise, then watched as said man stormed out. He sighed, and placed his head on the table, and tapped the other brunette beside him."Dude, I don't know you, and I'm sure I might not ever. But if you ever need help, I can sure as hell get you drunk enough to find another pretty lady who isn't as confusing as Ama. Ashkully... try for that a**. She seems sweet. But.. ah hell. I don't know." He grabbed the liquor, downing more of it. New city, new liver!

""

Wild Card Shanic Empire

Mr Celtic Enigma

shaynadeee

fangbanger18

CutiPii

Revered Poster

User Image
          User Image

tab Well, at least he knew the spelling of their last name was on par. She spelled it exactly as he did and there wasn't a letter out of place. That much was for certain. P-I-E-R-C-E, Pierce. Just like yours. Placing a hand on the wall above the button console to signal the elevator to their floor, Desmond looked over to Olivia after she had spoke. Nodded his head with his still-cautious and questioning look about his face, Desmond was curious as to Olivia's responses about their mother. Depending on what she knew and what she didn't know, Desmond would have to fill in the blanks accordingly. Permitting she actually spoke of the right person in regards to their mothers name and or fathers name. He wouldn't fault her if she didn't know his father, Jeff. He wasn't really in anyone's life to be honest and he was mostly only looking for the name of their mother, Margaret. Hopefully she didn't have to hear about his father since the guy was a complete abusive, alcoholic jackass who never gave Desmond the childhood he deserved while Margaret was away on 'business trips'. With the fact that Leo had the same mother as Desmond and Olivia possibly being a sibling of his as well? Desmond was starting to doubt those 'business trips' were really business affiliated. His mother seemed to be quite a whore.

tab First answer, my biological mother is some hotshot designer called Margaret Pierce. The only thing I know about her is what Google has told me. Bingo. Both a name and a career title for what she knew of their mother. Both things she mentioned, correct and right on the dot. Maybe he should go on Google sometime soon just to see what kinda' dirt he could find on her that was aired online. Let alone, what he could find out about himself. That was pretty concerning to think about, but it could serve him well so that he knew where his reputation stood and what people were talking about him. "Ding ding ding, we have a winner. Correct answer is Margaret Pierce. Follow me to claim your prizeeee" Desmond responded to Olivia initially in a joking tone as the elevator arrived at their floor and he stepped right in. Desmond chose to walk over to the left side of the elevator as it would appear Olivia would take to the right. Pressing the 'Close Door' button, then the button for floor eight, Desmond soon leaned against the wall and crossed his arms over his chest just out of typical impulse. Ironically enough, Olivia seemed to had done the same thing, which made Desmond shake his head a bit. From the looks of it, she had more traits and similarities than he had originally expected.

tab I didn't know anything about her until two weeks ago, nor do I really care to learn much about the woman who abandoned me. You on the other hand I am very eager to get to know. Oh? That quite surprising to hear. Then again, Olivia did probably wait in the lobby for him to come home for god knows how long. That was deserving of a nice stiff drink and the warmth of his apartment which always had a comfortable temperature. Only the comfiest couch cushions, bedding sets, pillows and overall feel of his apartment from the kitchen to each room accordingly. Since Desmond felt that his apartment was his safe haven and his sanctuary, he wanted each room to feel relaxing and to have tranquil paint colors on the walls to sink in the feeling and element of comfort. Another reason why ever since he was a small child, he was a slave to his mother's bidding and to this day, nothing changed. His mother bought him practically everything he has, minus the car which was his fathers, and all of the furniture in the apartment which Desmond bought himself. In the case that his mother ever felt vindictive and wanted to take everything away from Desmond, he kept a file folder of every payment he's made on the apartment and receipts from all his purchases just as backup. He was prepared one day.

tab "Well, there's not much too me other than what you see in front of you and what you read on the internet. I'm the face of my mothers male clothing line and constantly busy with photoshoots, internet site Q&A's, magazine articles, runway shows, black tie events, modeling shows, so on and so forth. You get the jist. I'm not going to bore you with the obvious. Mainly I just stay at home and relax in my apartment. Everything has a place in my apartment and I'm a fan of that whole 'feng shui' thing. I enjoy a roof over my head where none of the troubles and drama that happens outside the front door come through inside. Every holiday I like to buy stuff like Glade plug-ins that are scents pertaining to the holiday in question. For instance, I still have plug-in scents such as Apple Cinnamon, Egg Nog or Pine Tree. Obviously ties to December and Christmas". Figuring that she would probably be bored of him continuing about what he does for the holidays as opposed to who he is personally, he kept shut shortly after. The elevator doors soon opened and both Desmond and Olivia practically walked at the same pace towards his apartment. Another thing that was amusing was how their walking pace was in sync with one another. Goes to show that Desmond's earlier joke about him having a twin might be correct.

tab It wasn't long before they arrived at his apartment doorstep, the ole' silver branding, nailed-in numbers of 'eight-one-two' that Desmond saw everyday of his life. He would quickly unlock the door as usual and push the door open, holding it for Olivia to walk on in. Once she was inside and a clear distance from the swing of the door itself, Desmond closed the door and locked it simply due to common ritual. Always locking the door no matter if he was inside or out. It was a safety concern and a comfort for him to do such things. Instinctively, Desmond simply shuffled his boots over the rough-fabric welcome mat right in front of the door and made his way into the kitchen to pursue an alcoholic beverage. Desmond was quite surprised that Olivia had the respect to take her boots off before walking on in. A sight that he wasn't accustomed to since most people he knew just walked on in and traipsed all over the place. It was a welcoming sight. Desmond knelt down once he was in front of the sink that way he could open the cabinet next to the ones directly below the sink. This cabinet belonging to nothing but alcohol ranging from white wines to several brands of bourbon. Even a bottle of Jack Daniels for Leo that he had yet to remember to give to his brother. That could be utilized for an apology gift later on quite easily.

tab Grabbing one of his good quality, if not expensive brands of bourbon that he had bought, Desmond placed the bottle on the counter and shut the cabinet within seconds. Standing up and grabbing two tumbler glasses from one of the cabinets above the sink to this right, Desmond placed those two on the counter next to the bottle of bourbon and closed that cabinet as well. Finally with that series of locating alcohol and glasses finished, he could return to Olivia. Sliding a glass her way in a near-practiced aim that way it would stop a good five inches away from the edge of the counter, Desmond twisted off the cap to the bourbon and tossed the cap aside as if it didn't ever have a use. "Remember when I said you get a prize? Enjoy. Grade-A, top quality bourbon. One of the best I've ever drank. Purity of the alcohol is of a high percent and it'll hit you in all the best ways" Desmond told Olivia while gripping the handle of the bottle and tilting it so the brown-ish-orange-ish liquid would fill her glass to a generous amount. Second answer. My father is Martin Jensen, he's a plastic surgeon in LA. I've spent my whole life with him. He's actually the one who finally told me about my mother two weeks ago, though I don't think he knew about you. Another wonderful thing Google informed me of. Ah, a different father. Nice.

tab He would finish pouring her glass before Desmond himself thought of speaking a response to that. As well as respond to Olivia's earlier comment regarding their mother who she got right. Pouring himself a glass and recapping the bottle of bourbon, Desmond set it on the counter between Olivia and himself prior to taking a nice long sip of the drink. Ahhh, quite the satiable burn going down his throat and the after-taste was magnificent. Tonight was already looking to be a good night. "There's more negatives about our mother than positives. Hate to talk badly about her, but she brought it upon herself. From making me her slave from the time I was a child up to current day, I really never had a childhood or a life of freedom. Which is why I envy you and our brother, Leo, because you two at least had that capability. Our father, Jeff, was a drunk, an alcoholic and an abuser. Always arguing with our mother and treating me like crap because he never wanted to be a father where as Margaret wanted to be one. From the looks of it, she wanted to be a mother more than once because the three 'business trips' she had spoken about that took close to a year at a time, were most likely getting knocked up by other men. To which, you and Leo were born by the same mother, but different fathers. By the way, Leo is British".

tab Already impressed with how Olivia was capable to down one tumbler glass of bourbon, Desmond was only halfway when Olivia downed the remainder of hers. Extending a hand towards the bourbon in an open invitation for her to 'dig in' per-say and have more if she wanted, Desmond listened as she spoke up again in curiosity towards the fact that she had another brother. Desmond simply readjusted his stance as he leaned against the counter and crossed one leg over the other while his left hand was set on the counter for stability and his right hand held his glass. Doing this as a comfort for the moment since he'd tell her a bit about Leo before having thoughts of wanting to sit down on the couch. More or less, letting her sit and relax on the couch while he took to the orange cushioned chair to the right of the couch when they did head over there. "Leo's a male. Twenty four. He was born in London, England to a man who supposedly was a fashion consultant over there and knew of our mother here in the states. I guess the two met, did the ole' 'slip and slide' under the sheets then she dipped out. Only to get pregnant, come back two months later to stay there until the baby was delivered and then abandon Leo with the guy after she was all medically cleared and healthy again. Such a mother".

User Image

LOCATION | Desmond's Apartment (Kitchen - Living Room)
                                                                    ATTIRE | Desmond's Attire
                                                                    WITH | Olivia
                                                                    OOC | ~

User Image
                                                                    BobaFettt

Gracious Millionaire

User Image

User ImageUser Image

Music played, echoing inside the four walls.Clothes, books, figurines, and a bunch of other stuff was scattered or set into place already. She wasted no time making herself feel at home, mostly because she was too hyper to be sitting around doing anything. Now in a sports bra and underwear the woman fell back on the bed. Just as she was becoming bored again the phone gave a jingle, desperate fingers reaching for it on the night stand. Adam had responded, and seemed like he also was out and about. Just the thought of a drink was enough to push her off the bed and fumble into an outfit for the night.

Popping lips together to smudge the lipstick she winked at her reflection all ready for the night. No purse, just helmet and keys in hand, with a shiny credit card pushed between her breast. The woman was excited, not because she wanted the drink but because she had not seen her baby for a few weeks. And like a giddy child she hurried out the building and found herself scrambling toward the garage. A loving sigh escaped between red lips as she approached the handsome beauty. "Oh baby mama left you alone to long." She cooed as a leg swung over to sit. Hands caressed the bike as she played before allowing the bike to come to life. The purr and roar gave her shivers, a smirk dancing along lips as the black helmet was placed on her head. Fingers hugged the handles, revving the engine a few times before riding out of the garage and into the lit streets of New York.

It was not long till she was in a parking lot close to the bar Adam suggested. A pissed Rylee was pulling her helmet off, cursing and complaining about the messy and busy city. "Mama should have never brought her baby to this dirt hole..." She whispered to the bike as she walked away, not bothering to release the helmet but decided to keep it with her. At the security she managed to pull a few hundreds from her jacket pocket, "The smallest scratch on him and I will kill you and sue the damn city." But even with her threats she simply winked at the man walking away.

A playful grin graced her features, the live music mix with booze and people just brought her adrenaline up. For the moment her intention to meet Adam here had completely slipped her mind and she quickly fell in tune with the atmosphere. First stop was the bar but that was not without dancing her way through the crowd enjoying all the friction, batting eyelashes and charming smile getting her quick attention. "Shot of tequila and your best whiskey on the rocks baby, mama is feeling in the mood. Open a tab..." The man smirked nodding his head as he fumbled to fetch her drinks. Her eyes took the moment to look around scan the scene, and surely enough she caught sight of Adam, comfortably snuggled beside some blondes, it made her roll her eyes, rich city girls seemed like it. But she was unable to resist lingering over one of the short haired blondes. The short locks and more rough look quickly had Rylee raising and eyebrow, "Well isn't she just yummy." She spoke to the bartender who was now handing her drinks. Without a thought she downed the shot, quickly feeling that shiver running along her body. Placing her helmet on the counter and slipping out of the jacket she grabbed her whiskey, "Keep those safe for me baby." Giving him a wink she walked away from the bar, loosing herself in the crowd, unable to stop herself from lingering there for a moment, she did love to dance. The woman was laughing after about ten minutes, taking a sip of her drink as she stumbled away from the brunette's drunk arms. She took a deep breathe, walking away from the mess of people about to pull her phone out since she lost sight of Adam. But before she did her gaze fell upon in one of the more empty tables off to the corner. An eyebrow arched, an arm crossed over her chest as she sipped from her drink. There it was that devilish smirk that signaled she had found some fun. Without hesitation she was walking toward him, her bum on the table instead of a chair, crossing a leg over another as her gaze met his. Sipping on her drink without sham she let her blue orbs dance over his body noticing his guitar case and shook her head. "Pity, from the look on your face and the guitar on the ground I am saying I either missed your performance or something is keeping you from hitting the stage." The last of her whiskey was swallowed, licking her lips placing either hand beside her thighs and leaning in towards him. "You look like you need a drink babe and I am in need of a drinking buddy since I have only been in this city a few hours, interested?" the woman asked with a wink.

ᴌᴏᴄᴀτıᴏɴ ⋙ Sidewalk ᴄᴏᴍᴘᴀɴʏ ⋙ Hot Guitar Manᴍᴏᴏᴅ ⋙ Playful/Naughtyᴡᴇᴀʀıɴɢ ⋙ Outfit The baby bike! xD

Mr Celtic Enigma
Quote:

Gracious Millionaire

User Image
User Image

The french woman was feeling very displayed, her friends at the table were clearly gazing at her as Adam gave his friendly display of affection. For a moment blue orbs met Jules gaze who had clearly realized the shift in Eloise's emotions, a slight glare was given to her chienne as if to warn that whatever she noticed was between the two females, not even realizing Max as well had taken notice. The last thing Eloise wanted was for anyone to view her as some silly girl all blushed up over one guy. As the bottle was pushed into view Eloise found herself sitting at Jule's side again scoffing and rolling her eyes. "Subtly chéri..." Growled the french woman in whisper toward her friend who was quick to initiate the drinking game with Adam.

Eloise cleared her throat, crossing her ankles as she settled into her seat again regaining the reins of her sudden outburst of emotion. "Yes, Conall has got himself wrapped around a finger. Not that I mind, those tramps he kept bringing around were becoming a nuisance." Was her plain response as she fixed the ruffled blonde locks. Still even through the plain expression she could not hide the pink blush that had yet to fade as he occupied the spot beside her. "I am sure Conall will find a way to forgive." Eloise knew her brother would probably more excited then mad, she could just image the two in non stop company, and Conall was most likely going to introduce Adam to Josh. An apartment with all three boys? Just made Eloise wince at the thought. Adam's little toast made her smirk, the sliver of old Eloise sparking in her, that charming grin melting away all signs of the b***h. The woman shook her head, "Careful Adam, your sitting with a couple of experience drinkers, isn't that right chéri?" Said the woman devilishly as she leaned into her blonde chienne. Eloise grinned at both, stealing the bottle from Adam's hands taking a drag herself without any hesitation. Immediately she felt the liquor burn down her hroat and send shivers all over her body. It had been a while since she let go, but the presence of true friends was an exception to her controlled nature. It was only a few seconds longer then Adam before she set the bottle down, licking her red lips and winking at him. "Now that is how a queen drinks." Ains was still sitting silently beside the group, that flicker of evil glimmered in Eloise's blue orbs as she handed her the bottle. "Your turn chéri." She said firmly as an order but with the sweetest smile before turning to the group.

As Adam commented on Ama's little tactics Eloise took a moment to look at her phone, she had yet to see or hear from Nate. It made her want to frown, not that she would even dream of ruining her face with such a sad feature. A simple text

TXT MSG Receiver:: Nate

Un appel aurait été agréable .

He could figure out what it meant, for now she chose to ignore her anger for the night, tomorrow would be another day to worry about why exactly he would have been so rude as to stand her up, of course that was only because she did not notice his angered exit. Adam's arm around her brought her eyes away from the phone, only to hear Adam's piece of advice toward the male Fox. The french woman had not even taken notice that the red head had shifted attention back to Dylan. Adam was right about one thing the tugging between the two was not fun, of course Eloise cared for Max since she knew him so maybe her opinion was simply a little bias.

Rolling her eyes she leaned in so both would hear, "Don't listen to him Max, drunk Adam could not even find a girl for himself let alone for someone else." Lips curled into a playful smirk as she teased the actor knowing well enough that he was capable of finding multiple women. There was a little flutter in her stomach, trying to ignore her own attraction to him as she pulled away. Turning to Jules she leaned onto her chienne's shoulder grabbing the bottle from Adam to take another sip, "Seems like we are going to need multiple bottles, luckily I have my driver so we are free to drink as we please." Then she took another long drag from the bottle handing it back to Adam. "Bienvenue à la ville chéri."

Location: SideWalk cyno Company: Ains, Jules, Max, Adam cyno Mood: This is better than I thought. cyno Wearing: Outfit and Coat cyno Misc: Car with driver. cyno OoC: Tell me if I missed something!

AsianicLancelot
                                                              police bocks
                                                              Quote:
                                                              Quote:
                                                              Quote:
                                                              The Lady D
                                                              CutiPii

#5CE68A y
                                                              #63D1AC

mars amor's Princess

Battle-ready Snack

User Image

███████████████████████████████
we x were J U S T ....... k i d s that fell in love ...
████████████ o u r hearts beat i n s i d e our CHESTS
████████████our H E A R T S BEAT I N S I D E OUR chests
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxWHY DID......THE l a s t one tear us Apart ███████████████

Location; Sidewalk xxxCompany;Eloise and her friendsxxxOutfitOut on the town
                          Lots happened in such a short amount of time, people joined the table, were introduced and quite a few left. She hoped to go unnoticed throughout the evening, which is normally what she did. Timid as she was she didn't say much, just watched. Absorbing all of the information that was displayed in front of her, and the Jules arrived. Oh Jules was so frustrating, yet Ainsleigh liked the girl. She made her nervous mostly, and she was so pretty... wait what... no. Ama was almost as attractive as Jules, Adam was pretty attractive too... Ainsleigh rubbed her temple as all of her thinking was confusing her.

Eloise's brother sparked the ballerinas attention. Ainsleigh loved Conall like a big brother and he was pretty hot too. She smiled at his presence and giggled at his comments but she didn't say anything to him. What would she say? Eloise had covered all of the basics and anything she would have said would have made her look foolish and some what of a wanna bee. Was she already a wannabee? Ainsleigh was getting a migraine with all of these stressful thoughts that had come to her. She spaced for a good long time before she realized that Elosie was speaking directly to her. What? She stared at Eloise and processed, a bottle of liquor was being handed to her, s**t, s**t, s**t She had thought to herself once she had seen the look in Eloise's eyes. "You know I don-" The look El gave her shut her up quick and she took the cold bottle in her hands and breathed in a big gasp of air. She pressed the bottle against her lips and silently cursed at everyone who was at the table and then chugged until she counted to forty five in her head. She was stressing a little bit and she took a big gulp remembering the words Eloise had said to her the first time she had made her drink. "Don't you dare spit it out." those six words got her through it as the alcohol burned its way down to the pit of her stomach. It warmed her up a bit and she hadn't even noticed that she was cold. She set the bottle down and gave a weak smile. She looked to Eloise for approval as the alcohol made her entire body shiver. She wasn't going to get off easy tonight, her first drink proved that.
                          ████████████████████████████████████

fangbanger18

police bocks

AsianicLancelot

Quote:

Quote:

taehyvng's Wife

Dapper Fatcat

7,675 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conventioneer 300
User Image

User Image
                                              Lucia shivered a bit when the cold wind brushed her face, and she immediately regretted not piling on more layers for the night. Being in New York for a while, one would think she would be prepared for the sheer cold of the winter season, but Lucia hated wearing many layers -- she felt suffocated, almost. It didn't really help that she got cold easily, but she made an effort to stay somewhat content especially with her clothing choices. Snapping out of her own thoughts, she looked up at Conall and smiled after seeing him flash a grin. She giggled once he spoke to her in a foreign language. She always knew that was one of his quirks, as well as Eloise's, but she embraced them because she loved the two of them.

"I'll take a guess and say . . . we'll keep each other's hands warm by holding them?" Lucia laughed, smiling widely before she skated over to him and intertwined their hands together, "My translation is probably way off, but at least I'm holding your hand now." She chuckled and gently followed beside him as he stepped onto the ice, and she was caught by surprise when he skated around her and she felt his hands on her waist. Her face instantly heated up once she felt a soft kiss on her cheek; Conall really was spoiling her to the max today. She felt special in all sorts of ways. Eating dinner at a beautiful and exquisite restaurant, riding in a luxury car, and ice skating with light snow? Lucia definitely felt like she was in some romantic novel for sure.

Lucia felt a vibration from her phone that was resting in her pocket and took it out for a brief moment to see who it could be from. As she read the text from her fellow mademoiselle Eloise, she stared for a moment and thought. "Hey did you get a text from Eloise? I can't really think of the person she's talking about. I must be really exhausted today," Lucia turned her head to look at Conall, blinking before giving Eloise a quick text back.

to: eloise
                                              message: uhhh. who? I'm pretty exhausted from today
                                              and my brain's not really working so could you rephrase
                                              your text for me please . . . hehe.

"It sounds like Eloise is at the Sidewalk, I heard a lot of my friends are heading over there tonight for some sort of event," Lucia explained, "or maybe they're just there to drink, who knows." She chuckled, shaking her head. She was never big on drinking even though she had high alcohol tolerance, but she was picky when it came to drinking or eating. She hated anything that tasted bitter and a lot of alcoholic drinks were bitter, so that pretty much narrowed down her list to margaritas and jello shots. "It doesn't sound like something you'd go to," she laughed, turning around to face him. Lucia reached for his hands and held them, looked up at him, and smiled cutely. "You know, I wanted to be a professional ice skater in grade school?" she brought up, moving to his side so that now she was just holding on of his hands while she was skating, "My dad didn't like that idea cause he wanted a more high-class driven job for me. I let him ease me into modelling and now I really like it but sometimes I wonder where I would be if he didn't care what profession I liked." Lucia kind of brought herself down with just the topic of her father, especially since her parents were the reason why she was on the road to success. "Speaking of which -- I have yet to fully apologize for being so on and off with you for the entire time we've known each other. I guess I didn't really realize how happy you make me feel," she glanced up at him and looked down to hide her blush.

"It's because of my parents -- although, I don't know if I should tell you because it'll affect the way you think about me," she sighed deeply and looked up at him, "I just don't want to hide anything from you anymore, that's all. Well it's not as bad as you think, it's not like I've been seeing anyone else or anything --" She just realized she made it seem like she was going to hit him in the face with some hardcore secret, but really, it wasn't -- just a small secret.

L-LOCATION ;; Rockefeller Center tab tab tab C-COMPANY ;; conall tab tab tab M-MOOD ;;nervous & happy

User Image

fangbanger18

Lonely Lunatic

User ImageUser Image
xxxxxxxxxxxx»» IT ALWAYS RAINS THE HARDEST ON THOSE WHO DESERVE THE SUN
xxxxxx it always R A I N S
▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅
xxxxxmakemesoinsaneIT. . . ALWAYS xx R A I N S xxONxx xx THOSExxxx WHOxx D E S E R V E xx THE xx Sxx U xxN!
helloandgoodbye ON THOSE WHO DESERVE THE S U N!
.▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬▬
.▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ireallyhateyou»» It always rains on those who deserve the sun.livewithoutyou»» It always rains on those who deserve the sun.

Compliments were always weird for Bri. She could give them until she was blue in the face but accepting them always made her feel guilty. Sure, she loved getting them on her hot chocolate and coffee but when they were about her appearance she got flustered. And she tended to spazz out a lot more. Which is why she was currently trying to pick up the pen holder she'd managed to knock off of his desk from over-flailing. At least she hadn't tripped over her own two feet, right? That would probably come later. In an epic flurry of movement. Hopefully she didn't take Josh down with her when she fell. The universe was never kind to her, though, so she probably would. And they'd both end up sprawled on the ground with Bri's face pressed to the floor and just... yep. She was definitely going to walk a few paces away from him... Pff. No she wasn't. Because Bri was a clinger and Josh was always warm even though he didn't frickin' eat!

Of course she should have known he'd make it out like it wasn't a big deal. That him skipping meals was no harm, no foul. Bri just sighed, face pressing against the palm of her hand as she listened to him give the same speech he always gave. He wrote her off with a laugh, promising to eat until y'know, she had to be at school or at work, and then he'd go back to not eating and she'd go back to worrying about him. It was a never ending cycle. Maybe she should bug his office with small little microphones. Hehehe. Imagining the look on his face if out of nowhere her voice rang through the office saying, "Josh! Go eat. Put that work down and eat, mister." made her want to laugh. Maybe she should get someone to put up a video recording thing in here, too. That way she could physically see his reaction!

She got distracted momentarily by her thoughts but pulled out of the at the exclamation of no cartoons. Dude, what did he have against cartoons? Bri quirked her eyebrow, head tilting to the side when he hinted at being bribed by scotch. She had scotch. Good scotch, too. The kind Josh liked. In fact, she'd been meaning to surprise him with the bottle but kept forgetting about it. She kept it hidden in her dresser, fearful of the overreaction she'd get from her parents upon them discovering it. Not that she'd ever had a sip of it, nor was she under age. Technically, she could legally drink whatever, whenever but her parents didn't see her that way. No one saw her as an adult. Which was fine by her. She'd just shock them all when she became a fashion designer and was sipping expensive wine out of fancy glasses. Yeah!

"I'd want an Akita. They're fiercely protective, highly intelligent, and so darned cute! Hnn. You know I'd make time to take care of a dog. Plus we could have little doggie dates for my bb and your bb Auggie." Bri grinned, bright and happy. The idea was growing on her. She'd never be alone, there'd always be something living for her to snuggle with and her parents wouldn't have to worry about her as much. No one would have to worry about her as much. Not with a badass and fierce dog protecting her! It was sounding like a better idea by the second. Oh yes, this was going to happen.

Brielle tapped her chin, teeth sinking into the inside of her cheek as she tried to figure out just what it was they were going to do for diner. She knew Josh could cook, and everyone knew that she couldn't. But she could bake. Good god could she bake. Pastries and cookies and anything sweet. Unfortunately she couldn't spend her whole life eating sweets. She'd get fat and pimply. But she had a while before she had to decide what it was she wanted to do so she simply dragged Josh out of the office and towards his shiny car, humming and chatting at him while she did so.

Like a dork, she bowed at him when he opened the car door for her and she slipped in, drumming her fingers on the dash before buckling up. It was something weird she always did, don't question it. "I'd really like to cook with you. I promise I won't get in your way! And I'll try not to make many messes." She smiled brightly, face lighting up before she turned to stare out the window as he drove. She filled the car with chatter, talking about school and work. She talked about whatever she saw and made comments about the people on the street, always nice ones of course. It wasn't long before they pulled up to her apartment and Bri was out of the car before it had even come to a complete stop. Another bad habit of hers.

"C'mon Josh!" Bri grinned, racing up the stairs at the side of her parent's cafe, towards the apartment at the top. She flung the door open after unlocking it and left it wide open in her haste to race to the kitchen, turning on lights and kicking off shoes as she did so. It wasn't often that she got to cook with someone.

location: josh's office < car < apartmentxxxcompany: josh! :D
                                                  User Image
                                                  made by the wonderful and gorgeous The Impossible Fii! <3

The Impossible Fii

Revered Poster

User Image

Timeskip Initiated:
                                                                  Date: January 13th, 2014 (Mon)
                                                                  Time: 8:25 PM
                                                                  Weather: Chilly/Light Breeze
                                                                  Temperature: 51º F (High) | 37º F (Low)
                                                                  Roleplay Events:
                                                                        ★ Winter Masquerade Charity Event ★
                                                                        ♦ January 13th
                                                                        ♦ 8:00 PM - 12:00 AM | VIP Admission Only/Special Invitation
                                                                        ♦ Tonight is the night! As if you don't know, but just in case you've been living under a rock.. tonight is the Mercedes-Benz sponsored Winter Wonderland Masquerade Charity Event. All proceeds will be donated to the Susan G. Komen for the Cure Non-Profit. But more importantly, the glittering Bank Ballroom will be holding the sure-to-be star studded event; the hall will be decked out in a winter-like enchanting theme with inspirations directly from Shakespeare's work. Only the best of the best from New York's society has been selected to attend this event. Many have shed tears over their lack of invite, but of course.. they can always elect to work as a server or beg to be somebody's plus one. Masks are absolutely necessary for entry and are to be worn throughout the night. Security's going to be tight with all the big names around, so you should think twice about sneaking in. Doors open at eight-pm sharp and the event is expected to go on until midnight.

Pre- Fashion Week Events
                                                                        ♦ January 12th - January 16th
                                                                        ♦ 2:00 PM - 6:00 PM | Invitation Only / Press Passes
                                                                        ♦ Prior to the long awaited Berlin's Autumn/Winter fashion week the designers of New York host their own runway. With glamorous, stylish and wearable evening wear and accessories to the sweet and flirty looks of spring. January 16th from 9:00 PM - 12:00 AM runs the glamorous gala ending the Fashion Week.

Citywide Events:

Holiday Train Show
                                                                        ♦ November 15th - January 19th
                                                                        ♦ 10:00 AM - 7:00 PM | $20 (Adult) / $18 (Students/Seniors)
                                                                        ♦ Watch model trains zip around miniature New York landmarks made of plant materials, and enjoy kids’ activities at the Holiday Train Show at The New York Botanical Garden.

Bar Car Nights
                                                                        ♦ November 15th - January 19th
                                                                        ♦ 7:00 PM - 10:00 PM | $35 (Non-Member) / $25 (Member)
                                                                        ♦ Sip a cocktail under holiday lights. Watch model trains run around a miniature New York, and see ice carvers at work during Bar Car Nights. Event held at the Holiday Train Show located in the New York Botanical Garden.

Free Days at Wave Hill
                                                                        ♦ November 1st - March 14th
                                                                        ♦ 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM | Free Admission
                                                                        ♦ Enjoy Wave Hill cultural center and its twenty-eight acre public garden overlooking the Hudson River in the Bronx on Target Free Days.

The Impossible Fii
                                                                  GothamPD
                                                                  Sheeeep in Wolfs clothing
                                                                  BobaFettt
                                                                  poetic asphyxiation
                                                                  Aleris the Ambitious
                                                                  Namstar
                                                                  Captain Merch
                                                                  CutiPii
                                                                  NaInOa13
                                                                  AsianicLancelot
                                                                  Smile C I E L
                                                                  Wild Card Shanic Empire
                                                                  fangbanger18
                                                                  police bocks
                                                                  shaynadeee

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out