• Forum Regular 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Signature Look 250
BOONEY ARCHER MATTEO

User Image
                  Deiha
                  █│I AM INDIVIDUAL!dei-kunlulx{xFEEL FREE TO CALL ME CRAZYx}x
                  dei-kun deikun ha Dei-kunlul Deiha DEI

I love you with my whole butt! I would say heart, but my butt is bigger.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                  Boo giggled at Cadence's reply, biting his lower lip. "Envy of the party? That's a lot of gusto you have there." He joked, moving a little closer. Okay, maybe he wasn't one to hold his alcohol well. And maybe he was a little easy at times. But gosh darn it, he was a grown man! He could make his own decisions and do what he wanted with whom he wanted, when he wanted. Then again, that could very well have been the booze talking. Still, Cadence was a nice guy from what he'd gathered and...well, it had been a while. Did that sound bad? Wow...that did sound kind of desperate. Ugh, who cared! After they danced he was going to have another drink and throw caution to the wind. Living life with no regrets was his way, after all.

The way Cadenced danced was spectacular. He was really very talented and obviously knew what he was doing. Usually he didn't like being led around with no control, but this was...nice. Sure, people liked him as a friend. They thought he was cute or pretty or interesting. But no one every really seemed attracted to him as more than a friend. Not that he was too keen on other's signals, but still. Most people found his androgyny and oddness too much to handle on a daily basis. Dancing like this seemed so normal, though. He laughed at the kiss to his head, moving his hands to Cadence's chest. "You are, like, really good at dancing." He said, his words slurring slightly. "Like, really, really good. Do you practice? Or are you just naturally awesome?" He laughed again, having to hold onto Cadence when he almost fell again. "You look really good all dressed up, too."

Deikun
                  Dei
                  dei

dei-kunlul DeiDe deilulALWAYS BE REAL NEVERBEFAKE
                  xx━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━xx
                  User Image
Jasper Gregory Heiderich
Lady and Rico

User Image
                                                    Jasper grinned and swayed slightly to the music, feeling that warm feeling evolve into one of definite tipsiness. He heard Emmet talking and suddenly he was all up in Jasper’s personal bubble, but even when he was drunk, Jasper didn’t have much of a bubble anyway and didn’t care if it was breached. His family was very touchy feely, not in the ***** way, just that they weren’t afraid of hugs or arm holding or hair touching. It was just second nature. So when Emmet fixed the hair on his head, he was more surprised by the fact that it was Emmet who did it, rather than the act itself. Oh well, drunk people can do strange things. ”Yes, I’m very aware.” He laughed and felt that said piece of hair fall back to where it was. ”I’ve had it all my life after all.”

Then he was being pulled to the dance floor. Oh boy. He thought and sighed. ”Okay okay!” He laughed and stopped them after a few steps in and positioned them so they were face to face. ”Now all you have to know about my ‘Spanish Dancing’ is that it’s all in your hips.” He instructed and demonstrated by swaying his own hips back and forth in a salsa motion. ”That’s all it is. All in your hips.” He liked the music that was playing. It was perfect. ”Now you teach me your American moves.” He said and stuck out his tongue.

OOC:

Interesting Millionaire

6,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
User Image
Matthew Button guided himself and Corey to the bar. He simply ordered a scotch on the rocks, and waited for Corey to order whatever he wanted. He told the bartender that the drinks were on him between the two of them. "No. I like to go out, but by myself. I have never really liked parties. I am more of a...go out by myself, than with friends kind of person. Usually with a friend, I stay at home, and we watch movies, or just talk."

Matthew liked spending quality time with friends. Which half of the time they always wanted to go out and do thing. So he was left behind a lot because he didn't like that. The only time he ever did anything amazing with his friends is when they would go out of the city to do something, or travel to a different state or country for a long period of time. Then he was up for doing new things. Matthew was just board of the whole party and club scene. It didn't appeal to him like it did when he was 18.

"How did you end up here anyway?"

Devoted Member

8,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Voter 100
User ImageA day without ʟαυɢɦᴛєʀ is a day ωαsᴛєdUser Image

Corey ordered a rum and coke, and raised it in a salute to Matthew as he drank some of it. At the question he looked down at the drink in his hand and swirled it,
"The generic answer would be a needed a change of pace, something close to my roots but not quite there. I was raised in a place like this, hell if I went back there I'd probably still recognize and be recognized by everybody. However I was actually supposed to be living with my boyfriend, well ex now, this summer." Corey downed the rum and coke, "But he's an a** and I like it here." Looking out at the dance floor he laughed, his buzz increasing as the rum was processed in his body. "These guys can't hold their booze." with a pause he smiled playfully over at Matthew, "So Matthew, how are you with alcohol? Because I'd bet I can out-drink you." An obvious challenge in Corey's voice.

O.ut O.f C.offee:

Interesting Millionaire

6,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
User Image
Matthew Button only gave a slight 'huh' as a laugh at the boys challenge. It was really nice to know that the boy was single. It made the guilt that Matthew was feeling a little bit less. "I am very good with my alcohol consumption. And I bet you can't out drink me. But since I am paying, would you like to try?" he flirted back, winking.

Matthew called the bartender over, and told him to keep the shots coming of vodka. This wasn't the stuff that was made to taste good. No. This was the semi-expensive stuff that was made to get you smashed. Hard. Matthew took the first drink. "Your turn Corey." he smirked again. "If you don't mind me asking. Why didn't it work out exactly? With the ex." he cocked it head to the side in curiosity.

He has never really understood the label of relationships, and dating, and all of that nonsense. Social standards for two people sexually attracted to each other were so complex, and it took a rocket scientist to navigate them almost. Which is why Matthew has never been in a 'relationship'. He just ********, and leaves. Weather the other person wants them to leave or not.

Devoted Member

8,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Voter 100

Corey downed the shot, the vodka burning his throat, Damn that smirk is sexy he thought, setting down the shot glass and shrugging at the answer
"Because of this kid named Cody.." Corey shook his head, "I have met a lot of whores in my life, but I have never met anyone like that kid. He's, what, 17? And he gets laid more than I do. The first time he met me he tried to give me head." The blond shook his head. "I did not want to touch someone that much younger than me. So I said no and he started flirting with another guy and I'm pretty sure he ******** him." Another shot was placed by him and he grabbed it, drinking it down before continuing, "Now, Alex, my boyfriend at the time, was always picking up strays off the street and helping them out, hell that's how he met me, I needed a place to stay after my dad kicked me out. So he saw Cody as a project, I warned him against Cody because that kid was a whore, but he didn't believe me. Even when I made the analogy of a lion on meat for Cody on d**k. So I'm just coming over, I used to chill in his apartment and watch movies a lot, when I just come in to see Cody sucking off Alex." Corey shook his head, "Now Alex was 25, and so I told him that Cody was 17 and told him that he was officially a *****. I left and had my sister go grab my things because I would've socked Cody in the face and I'll be damned if I get arrested for assaulting a minor."

Corey shook his head, "But that's not a great topic because I'll b***h about it.." Corey put the shot glass he was still holding down, "You know what's a funnier topic? What's the most awkward thing that has ever happened to you. Well, I'm actually sworn to not tell the most awkward thing, but there was the daddy issues guy. I was making out with him and he was soooo drunk, he pulled back and said 'You remind me of my dad' and then started making out with me again. I was like 'aw hell no!' Because I can deal with a lot of crap but that was too damn awkward!" Corey laughed, it seemed so funny looking back but at the time he'd been thoroughly disturbed by the entire affair.

O.ut O.f C.offee:

6,400 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Forum Regular 100
User Image

Cadence shrugged, choosing not to reply. Of course he was the envy of the party. It was his party after all. He merely smiled down at Boo, pleased when he moved closer to him.Sure, it was mostly the alcohol, he though, as he spun the princess carefully around another pair. To him though, alcohol and hypnosis were one and the same. You couldn't make someone else do something they didn't really wanna do deep deep down. And if he was reading Boo's signs correctly, Boo wanted this just as badly, if not more than he did. When Boo started to slip, he smirked down at the princess. "Come Boo, any one can learn to dance when they are of a more... sober mind. And I only look good because I am with you." Yes, Cadence could be quite he charmer.

Soon enough, the song ended, and Boo was clutching Cadence tighter than was publicly proper. Not that Cadence cared. He pulled Boo into his arms towards then end and kissed his lips, before setting Boo on his unsteady heels and disappearing into the crowd. "My princess, if you will excuse me, I aught not keep your beauty all to myself. If Boo really wanted him the way he thought he did Boo would be looking for him. If not, well, he also had his eyes on someone else. Cadence weaved his way through the crowds until he found Michael. He slid in next to him, offering one of the two beers he had acquired on his way over. "So Michael, are you dying to know what secrete painting our donator has given this time?" His eyes were still scanning for Boo.

xoxox
                                                                  ══ ═════════ ═════════ ══ XOX
                                                                  XOX ══ ═════════ ═════════ XOX

Yeah you bleed just to know your alive
                                                                  xoxoand I dont want the world to see me cause I dont think that they'd understand
                                                                  xoxoxoxxo when everythings made to be broken i just want you to know who I am

xoxox══ ═════════ ═════════ ══ XOX

Quotable Genius

7,600 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Signature Look 250
BOONEY ARCHER MATTEO

User Image
                  Deiha

Boo laughed again when Cadence tried to put more charm on him. "You are so corny!" He giggled, nudging Cadence gently. Admittedly, he hated when he was like this, he acted annoying and even more ditzy and only ever had one thing on his mind. It had been a while since he'd last been drunk, though, so he thought it was about time to have a little fun. "And I am totally sober...for you information." His words slurred again to show he was in complete denial. "I'm just a little buzzed, is all." There was a long moment of silence between them before he burst out in another giggle fit, resting his forehead against Cadence's chest. Yeah, he was a little more than tipsy.

Boo's laughter was only cut off by a feeling he hadn't had the pleasure of experiencing in quite some time. His eyes widened at the kiss, too shocked to reciprocate it properly. All he could do as the man walked away was stand in the middle of the floor with his hands at his chest, eyes wide, and mouth cracked open. Had Cadence just...kissed him? He broke out in another quiet fit of giggles at the thought, feeling a little more giddy than he probably should have. Maneuvering his way through the crowd as elegantly as possible, which was pretty much like a fish trying to cross a street, he made his way towards the table with the beer. He picked one up and chugged it, still smiling about what Cadence had done. Why was he so gosh darn excited? Ah, hell, he had to go find that man now.

As he searched for Cadence in the crowd, he ran across Emmet dancing with another man he didn't really know. "Emmet, Emmet, Emmet!" He repeated giddily, coming up to the two with a huge grin. "Emmet, Cadence kissed me. I was like 'whaaaaat' but then he just walked away." He bounced happily. "I'm gonna go find him." With that he waved goodbye to the two with the hand that wasn't clutching a fourth beer...or was it fifth? Sixth? Psh, whatever. When he finally found Cadence next to Michael, he grinned and nearly tackle-hugged him. "Cadence, you are so meeeaaan~!" He whined, pouting up at him. "You just left me, meanie."

Deikun
                  Dei
                  dei

User Image

6,400 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Forum Regular 100
User Image

Cadence shrugged, choosing not to reply. Of course he was the envy of the party. It was his party after all. He merely smiled down at Boo, pleased when he moved closer to him.Sure, it was mostly the alcohol, he though, as he spun the princess carefully around another pair. To him though, alcohol and hypnosis were one and the same. You couldn't make someone else do something they didn't really wanna do deep deep down. And if he was reading Boo's signs correctly, Boo wanted this just as badly, if not more than he did. When Boo started to slip, he smirked down at the princess. "Come Boo, any one can learn to dance when they are of a more... sober mind. And I only look good because I am with you." Yes, Cadence could be quite he charmer.

Soon enough, the song ended, and Boo was clutching Cadence tighter than was publicly proper. Not that Cadence cared. He pulled Boo into his arms towards then end and kissed his lips, before setting Boo on his unsteady heels and disappearing into the crowd. "My princess, if you will excuse me, I aught not keep your beauty all to myself. If Boo really wanted him the way he thought he did Boo would be looking for him. If not, well, he also had his eyes on someone else. Cadence weaved his way through the crowds until he found Michael. He slid in next to him, offering one of the two beers he had acquired on his way over. "So Michael, are you dying to know what secrete painting our donator has given this time?" His eyes were still scanning for Boo.

xoxox
                                                                  ══ ═════════ ═════════ ══ XOX
                                                                  XOX ══ ═════════ ═════════ XOX

Yeah you bleed just to know your alive
                                                                  xoxoand I dont want the world to see me cause I dont think that they'd understand
                                                                  xoxoxoxxo when everythings made to be broken i just want you to know who I am

xoxox══ ═════════ ═════════ ══ XOX

Quotable Genius

7,600 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Signature Look 250
BOONEY ARCHER MATTEO

User Image
                  Deiha

It wasn't until he was so close to Cadence, starting up at him through a sort of hazy fog, that Boo realized he really knew nothing about the man. He was kind from what he could tell, maybe a bit of a flirt, and usually quite stoic. Pretty much the exact opposite of himself. Yet there was a sort of attraction the likes of which he'd never felt before. It was like a million butterflies fluttering around in his stomach and he actually felt...nervous. He never got nervous. Still, in his drunken state, he knew what he wanted and he wanted it now. "I wouldn't mind if you kept me all to yourself." He whispered, looking up at Cadence through thick lashes.

Boo couldn't suppress a shiver when Cadence pressed them together and whispered in his ear. He ran his hands down the man's chest and bit his lower lip with a smile. "Oh really?" He giggled, completely forgetting they weren't alone. It was like all he could concentrate on was Cadence and his warmth. "Well, I think I would be rather pleased if you showed me where this secret place is." He smiled a little slyly, running his hands down Cadence's arm and intertwining their fingers.

Deikun
                  Dei
                  dei

User Image

Precious Treasure

9,050 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Survivor 150
User Image

User Imageasdf

Emmet laughed out loudly as Jasper asked to teach him how Americans dance. "We dont do anything special. We just bounce up and down to the beat of the music." Emmet started to demonstrate what he meant. He got on the ball of his feet and bounced up and down to the beat of the music. He danced around Jasper with his hands in the air. It was really a funny sight to see. Emmet thought it was funny and he was laughing himself.

That's when Boo came in. He spoke so fast and left so quickly that he barely understood what happened. All he heard was "kiss" and "Candence". Did someone kiss Candence? Or did Candence kissed Boo? He was gonna have to investigate later, but right now he wanted to learn spanish dance moves.

Emmet tried to move his hips from side to side. He didn't he was doing it right. He grabbed Jasper's hands and put them on his waist. "Am I doing it right?" He asked as he tried to move his hips back and forth. "I'm probably not a good dance partner for ya." He said chuckling with a tinge of red on the bridge of his nose from embarrassment of his bad dancing.

DD

Quotable Genius

7,600 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Signature Look 250
FLINT GRANGER ELLWOOD

User Image
                  Deiha
                  █│ PLEASE DON'Tdei-kunlulx{xCALL ME MAYBEx}x

Trust isn't something that can be replaced. Once it's broken, it's gone.

Driving down deserted roads as the sky started to darken reminded Granger of home. Well, the good times at home. When he could run around with his brothers on the farm and the family came together to make smores around a bon fire. When his parents could still stand to look him in the eyes and called him their son with smiles on their faces. Or call him their son at all. Now there was just a brick wall separating him and the rest of his family, it had been years since he'd last seen them. He wasn't even allowed on the farm anymore. "Tch." Granger scoffed, flicking ashes from his cigarette out the truck window. "The hell do I care, anyway? That farm is doomed to go bankrupt withing the next four years." His dark eyes moved to look at Lex, dozing away on the dashboard with a blanket wrapped around her. She had only been with him a few months, after he'd rescued her from the side of the road. Still, they were best friends now. It seemed like she was the only real friend he'd ever had.

"Can a guy get anymore lame?" He sighed, taking a long drag from his cigarette. "I'm tellin' ya, Lex, I ain't meant to be human. 'Spose I'd be better off as a lizard like you." Lex cracked her eyes open and flicked her tongue in annoyance. "Sorry, sorry. An iguana like you." With a light chuckle, he turned on the radio and set it to the first country station he found, blasting it as loud as he could without hurting his pet. He rolled both windows in his old pickup down and sang along loudly to Georgia Clay by Josh Kelly. In between lyrics, he took long drags of his cigarette and tried to force himself to focus on the present, not the past or future. This moment was this moment only and it would be gone in a matter of seconds. He needed to live now while he still had the chance.

Granger flicked his cigarette out the window and lit another one as the song ended. He tuned out the radio announcers as he turned into a small little town, the rickety old sign reading 'Doncaster'. "Pretty fancy name for a depressing hole in the ground." He muttered to himself as he drove through the streets. Just had to get through this town and he could find a better place to sleep for the night. Unfortunately, his car had other ideas for him. Just as he turned down another street, his engine started to sputter and then went dead, leaving the car to drift to a shaky stop. He sat completely silent in the driver's seat with his cigarette hanging from his lips. "You've gotta be ********' kiddin' me." He muttered. "God damn, the Lord is testing me!" He yelled in frustration, slamming his hands against the steering wheel.

After checking the engine and realizing he knew a big, whopping nothing about cars, he slammed the trunk shut and shoved his hands in his pockets. "C'mere, Lex, looks like we gotta get some help." He sighed, letting the reptile crawl up his arm and onto his shoulder. With that, he started down the street, looking for signs of life. Just a few blocks away, he spotted a little cafe that seemed to be bursting with life. However, once he made it there and opened the door, he was met with silence and wide stares. "Oh, uh..." He cleared his throat. "I uh...my car broke down a few blocks from here. Anyone know anything about cars?" Silence. Looking around, he could tell most of the people there were already hammered. He sighed and shook his head, letting the party resume as he turned around and started to leave. "Screw it. I'll just sleep in my car for tonight and figure it out in the morning."

Deikun
                  Dei
                  dei

dei-kunlul DeiDe deilulI SERIOUSLY DON'T EVENKNOWYOU
                  User Image

Interesting Millionaire

6,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
User Image
Matthew Button laughed while he was listening to the boy. Mainly because he felt a little bubbly, but mostly he keep himself under control. Matthew twisted the string from behind his head, and let the mask fall into his other hand, and he laid it on the bar. The bartender keep giving them drinks, hoping to get a big tip for a big order. At this point Matthew was on his fourth shot.

"Well. This guy is obviously stupid. Even I know not to make friends with under aged boys. Plus, you don't deserve to be treated like that. I swear, if I did that to my ex girlfriend with another girl. She would have set my house on fire, making sure I was inside." he gave a small chuckle and took his sixth shot. He felt the buzz start now after that. His alcohol tolerance was getting thinner. "I can only image what that guys issues with his dad were. Though. I find it fascinating that most men, when looking for the ideal mate, try to find aspects of their mother in their mates. While women try to do the opposite. They look for aspects of their father in a mate. Quite strange. " Matthew, sadly, didn't even know what he was talking about at this point.

"The most awkward moment, well...It was more sad than awkward. Was when I sang a song to a girl I was really really into, and she had no attraction to me because she swore up and down I was gay. I sang 'You and I' by Lady Gaga. It was a hit with everyone else in the bar, but her." he laughed. He came across a lot of girls that thought he was gay. A lot. So it was hard to get it in when he wanted to. "But you. Ya know. Are perfect. You have that cute petite body that guys like. That blond hair is really hot too." he winked his glazed chocolate brown eyes.

"Did you know I am a writer, and a fashion designer?" he smirked with another shot. Still maintaining a decent amount of class like he usually did.

Devoted Member

8,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Voter 100

Corey felt heat radiating through his body, he knew he was drunk, he didn't want to tell Matthew he'd lost. At the other male's words he felt himself blush, hidden by his already flushed face. He almost started into a long discussion about sociology and Marx's Conflict Theory with haves and have-nots when Matthew spoke again. He was talking about a girl. That threw Corey for a loop, was Matthew bi? Maybe he should know these things before he tried flirting, he, in a drunken emotional swoop felt embarrassment, what if Matthew was straight? It sounded like he was saying he wasn't attracted to men.

Such mixed signals, no wonder, maybe I should kiss him. Maybe then I'd know. What if he's straight, I mean, winking isn't automatically flirting is it? It is isn't it? If he's straight my kissing him would be awkward, I'd blame it on the alcohol. His eyebrows went up when Matthew told him his profession, "I never would have suspected, what sorts of things do you write?" He paused then asked Matthew, "So how many times has that line gotten a girl into your bed?" His 4th shot came and he scowled at it, he was already drunk, may as well drink more. Drinking the vodka he shook his head, perhaps a bit too much as his body seemed to want to lean precariously to one side, causing the blond to grab onto the bar and laugh.

O.ut O.f C.offee:
Jasper Gregory Heiderich
Lady and Rico

User Image
                                                    Jasper laughed as Emmet circled him with his ‘American dancing’ and bobbed his head in encouragement. “I like it.” He commented with a big smile. “It looks a lot easier than some of the stuff I’ve seen. Boo came rushing up and his blinked rapidly at his quick talking before he flitted away again. “My goodness, he’s a little spazzy tonight.” He said good-naturedly and watched the dress wearing boy scamper away to some guy near the bar.

He watched Emmet try to repeat what he’d done and bit his lip in attempt to not laugh. It wouldn’t be nice, but it was hard not to. The boy was drunk, a little more than himself at least, so he couldn’t blame him too much. It was easy to tell that Emmet knew he wasn’t doing it right though. Next thing he knew, his hands were on the boy’s hips and he was trying again. He leaned in a little bit and bent his head down to the other boy’s ear. “You’re trying too hard. You’re moving your hips side-to-side, when the trick is to roll them. I’ll show you.” He laughed lowly and stepped a little closer till they were almost flush together. “Move your feet when I do. My foot goes back, yours forward. Mine goes forward, yours goes back.” He instructed and stepped forward and rolled his hips simultaneously, gripping Emmet’s hip lightly and gently rolling it, then repeated by stepping back and repeating, guiding his hips in turn. “See? Easy.” He commented as he continued the exercise.

OOC:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces