Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hey Killianne and Bloody...
*She laughed and hopped around* Sooo...*She spun and looked into the distance* People should come home from the mall now!!
* rolls to her house and gets a katana * I SHALL BEAT YOU WITH A RADIOACTIVE BAUGETTE
Bloody_Katana
* rolls to her house and gets a katana * I SHALL BEAT YOU WITH A RADIOACTIVE BAUGETTE

*Riases a brow and stifles a giggle* Having fun Katana?
Bloody_Katana
yes i am

*Smiles and climbs the tree, holding her skirt down* Banksy, whatcha doing, all alone? Where's the Fans?
I'm actually starting to get frightened of her *Runs toward a tree and climbs up to the highest limb*
Killianne
Bloody_Katana
yes i am

*Smiles and climbs the tree, holding her skirt down* Banksy, whatcha doing, all alone? Where's the Fans?

The fans all took the night off so I could have some alone time!
banksy
Killianne
Bloody_Katana
yes i am

The fans all took the night off so I could have some alone time!

And you choose to spend time with us? *Points to self and Katana* How sweet! *Blows him a kiss*
i think the main thing there was me * giggles and gets in the tree * so..hows it going guys
It's going good, I like your tail!
banksy
It's going good, I like your tail!

eh...thanks
Bloody_Katana
i think the main thing there was me * giggles and gets in the tree * so..hows it going guys

You're always the main thing, I'm assuming! *She smiled and held her dress close together* Trees and dresses DON'T mix!
How goes it Killianne? You look really good in that blue dress!
Thanks for liking my glasses. Sorry that I haven't said anything in a while. sweatdrop redface

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff