Welcome to Gaia! ::

Korokama
Korokama walked into the house.
She lied herself down on the coutch after a hard day at the beuty parlor.

how was ur day?"She asked throught the hall
Amaris laughed as she watched her kittens, Chio (the black male), and Mia (the white female), play together, as if they were fighting. She smiled and left them to play. She walked over to the couch, "Hi, Jake. Hi, Korokama." She waved happily and smiled.
Malveran
Korokama

Jake and Shig sauntered in and Jake bounced over to his sister. "Hihi" He slurred waving and her and sitting on the edge over the couch. He liked his older sisters and gave her a hug swiftly before bounding off. A little ball of hyperactivity was he.

"Hi Jakey. What fun has been happening today at this tottaly boring house?"
Listens to the ocean"i do wish my kids had a dad" she wispered to herself
Myinx
Korokama

how was ur day?"She asked throught the hall

"Fine i guess."
LostDepressedSoul_13
Amaris laughed as she watched her kittens, Chio (the black male), and Mia (the white female), play together, as if they were fighting. She smiled and left them to play. She walked over to the couch, "Hi, Jake. Hi, Korokama." She waved happily and smiled.

Jake smiled at his sister and said "Hey Amaris" He giggled as Shig went to sniff the cats. Soon running off, nose bleeding "Stupid Dog" Jake sighed/
"Hi, Jakey." She giggled and watched the dog run off. "Puppy should learn to not mess with kitty claws."
gose in the house"HOW WANTS TO GO SWIMING???!!!!! SURFING?"yelled Cheryl threw the house becuse it was a sunny day and the beach was warm
Time: 4:00 pm Date:2/12/08
LostDepressedSoul_13
"Hi, Jakey." She giggled and watched the dog run off. "He should learn to not mess with kitty claws."

I know" Jake laughed and looked at his sister Suprisingly he did not fight with her as young children usually do. They got along quite well infact. "So How are you kittys?" He asked looking at them.
Myinx
gose in the house"HOW WANTS TO GO SWIMING???!!!!! SURFING?"yelled Cheryl threw the house becuse it was a sunny day and the beach was warm

"Oh i doo!!!!"
gets her 1 pecie on and runs down to the beach and jumps in the water with Bear trailing behind as she jumped in Bear run in getting saoked
"I want to go swimming!," she yelled to her mom happily. "Kitties are doing fine. They're having fun trying to kill eachother." She laughed again and started to play with her kittens, just as they were, she was playing as if fighting.
Korokama
Myinx

"Oh i doo!!!!"

"k kome on " she yelled from the beach
LostDepressedSoul_13
"I want to go swimming!," she yelled to her mom happily. "Kitties are doing fine. They're having fun trying to kill eachother." She laughed again and started to play with her kittens, just as they were, she was playing as if fighting.

you can bring the kittes!" she yelled
Korokama walked upstairs and putted on her bikini.
She then took her surf board and walked down to the beach.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff