█ ▌Profiles: Click Here
                                      █ ▌OCC: Click Here

2,550 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image
Story
May 18, 1975. It's been about a month since the fall of Siagon. Though the war is over and the communist have taken over people still struggle to survive. Some say its worse then during the wore. Women or widowed, Men are widowers, Children are orphaned. It's survival of the fittest.What will you do? Will you make a life on the streets? Give in and wait for death to eat you alive? Join the army in hopes for a better life? Or Runaway? You have the Keyboard, you decide.

2,550 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200

User Image
Rules

Oh yes the dreaded paragraph form! If you don't like then leave. Okay moving on! So first off, i am god of this roleplay. What i say goes. If you don't like it, then don't stay. Second. No i repeat NO god modding. Only control your own character and on one else's! Third, you should know this by now, and if you don't then you shouldn't be roleplaying. Follow Gaia TOS!!! If things get heated up and the clothes come off TIME SKIP! DON'T even take it to pm's! Fourth, You must send everything to me. And before you can post, you must have your profile sent in. I will post your profiles for you, so i should see no one posting in the profile thread. Fifth, I want you to post at least three times a week. I do know that everyone has lives but that doesn't mean you can blow off the roleplay once you join.

Sixth, you must be literate. I know this is a possible lit.break but still, i want AT LEAST two paragraphs per post. A paragraph is 6 to 8 sentences, so no cheesing! The max is five. Again this is a lit.break, so if you can write more, great. Just no more over five So please keep it to these standards . This also means no text talk. It's 1975, i'm pretty sure texting didn't exist then. This also brings me to my next requirement. When joining, i expect you to know a little about the Vietnam war. You can't just prance in here knowing absolutely nothing. If you need help learning about it, i'll try and find you a website. Please don't come in here not knowing anything! i won't except you. I expect proper grammar, detailed sentence, and mostly correct spelling. None of us are perfect so i will expect some mistakes, but PLEASE use SPELL CHECK!!!

Seventh, when you send in your reserve you must also give me a link to your samples before i will accept your reserve. I want real pictures used, NO Anime. This is supposed to be a realistic roleplay so no perfect Mary Jane's or super emo scene Jimmy's and Suize's. As stated above, this is 1975, in Vietnam. It's a poor time. You must have some sort of Asian Character, unless you play a "half bread" (Asian mix) or an american solider. For the reserve title put is that you Will i live to see tomorrow?, and for profiles put I can do this. Your reserve will last 48 hours from the time i read it to when the pm is sent back to saying it is reserved. You have two days to complete your profile and send it into me. If you have a legit excuse and i believe then you will be excused but it is something lame and totally unbelievable then i won't bother with letting you have your spot at all. I do want this roleplay to be long lasting so if something comes up that will take you away for a while please let us know in the OOC or in the thread. Also when you send in your reserve i would like you to include this sentence, Jiyong oppa is a sexy beast.

As far as decorated posts go, i want PRETTY! That means, at least a picture, name, color, and icons or lyrics. For speech you must have "quotations" and it must be bolded and in a different color of your choice.. I do NOT want blinding or such light colors like yellow or lavender that you have to highlight or tip your screen back to read them. To show you me that you know a little something about the Vietnam war, i would like you include a fact or two with your reservation. I will know if you read the rules, so it all fair in love and war if you are turned down. I think this covers all of it, so i look forward to getting this roleplay started! Also if you have any questions please feel free to pm them to me. I swear i don't bite! (:

2,550 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image
Positions:

The Eldest Orphan
User Image User Image User Image
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀
○Name
○age (18-20 )
○Birthday
○Male
○Model
○Username

The Second Eldest Orhpan
[User Image User Image User Image
○Name
○ Age (16-18 )
○Birthday
○Female
○Model
○Username

The Middle Orphan
○Name
○Age (10-15)
○Birthday
○Male
○Model
○Username

Second Youngest Orphan
○ Name
○ age (5- cool
○ Birthday
○ Female
○ Model
○ Username

Youngest Orphan
○Henry Minh Nguyen
○Three
○April 29th
○Male
○Unknown
○Hatsuharu94

2,550 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image
Profile And Reservations

Reservation

[size=18]Position[/size]
[img]http://i379.photobucket.com/albums/oo237/PrettyKandy/white.jpg[/img] [img]http://i379.photobucket.com/albums/oo237/PrettyKandy/white.jpg[/img] [img]http://i379.photobucket.com/albums/oo237/PrettyKandy/white.jpg[/img]
[size=18][color=c1]▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀[/color] [color=c2]▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀[/color] [color=c3]▀▀▀▀▀[/color][/size]
[color=c1]○Name
○Age
○Birthday
○Gender
○Model
○Username[/color]

Profiles

[imgright]malformed url[/imgright]
[color=POSTINGCOLOR][size=25][align=center]First/Middle/Last name[/size][/align]

[b][size=16][u]Basics[/u][/size][/b][align=left]
[color=black]My Name is[/color]: First middle and last name
[color=black]Who Am I?[/color]: Place in the RP
[color=black]The best day of the year:[/color] Birthday
[color=black]They call me[/color]: Nicknames
[color=black]Count the candles:[/color] Age
[color=black]Look down there[/color]: Gender
[color=black]They turn me on:[/color] Sexuality
[/align]

[align=right][b][size=16][u]Physical Features[/u][/size][/b]
[color=black]Look at my locks[/color]: Hair color
[color=black]Look into my eyes:[/color] Eye color
[color=black]Am I taller or shorter[/color]: Height
[color=black]I've been punctured[/color]: Piercings?
[color=black]I've been inked[/color]: Tattoos? [/align]

[b][size=16][u]Who I am Behind the looks[/u][/size][/b][align=left]
[color=black]A little bit about me:[/color]
Biography of your character

[color=black]Hold up. Gimme: [/color]
Things you like

[color=black]Ew: [/color]
List your dislikes

[color=black]Shh they can't know: [/color]
Any secrets?

[/align][size=24][u][align=center]My Puppeteer: Username[/align][/u][/color][/size]
[/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/size]

2,550 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200

2,550 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff