Dopest sport?

Snowboarding! 0.625 62.5% [ 10 ]
Skiing! 0.125 12.5% [ 2 ]
Pollwhore! 0.25 25.0% [ 4 ]
Total Votes:[ 16 ]
< 1 2 3

User Image
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬i f x y o u x d o n ' t x l i k e x b e i n g x h u r t x t h e n x p l e a s e x d o n ' t x s t a y

Victoria hadn't verbally assaulted anyone, Allison hadn't embarrassed Jake or made him feel uncomfortable, and Walker hadn't gotten into a fight with anyone of the skiers.

Yet, Jake hadn't heard anything about Hell freezing over. Hmm. Interesting.

Casually glancing away from the two idiots across the table and allowing his eyes to roam over his phone once again.

Goddamn it, why wouldn't Bella text him?

Jake was growing increasingly irritated with the lack of apology from Bella. He had to restrain himself from texting her because that would indicate that he lost their little fight. And losing was far from how he operated. Nope. He was just as stubborn, if not more, than Bella. If anything, he was hoping that she at least felt half as miserable without him as he was without her. Though he would never admit it, he absolutely despised it whenever they argued because it always left him feeling hollow and lonely. And he would usually have some sort of residual feeling of being bummed out for the rest of the day afterwards. Perhaps it would have been more sensible to swallow his pride and give in. . .but Jake didn't do sensible. Jake did whatever the ******** the felt like. Bella didn't appear to give a s**t or even acknowledge that he cared deeply about her, so why should he?

With that, he had half a mind to toss his phone away and stomp on it for good measure so that he wouldn't be distracted by some girl that he was pining over but didn't love him back. The entire ordeal simply made him feel stupid and worthless. Truth be told, he was growing slightly wearisome of Bella constantly trying to find problems within their relationship. He needed excitement. He needed affection. Not some brick wall between them that allowed none of that. Rather than destroying his phone, he simply turned it off so that he could focus on the task before him: kicking Allison's a** at beer pong.

Of course, the two skiers had easily won but the game had still been somewhat entertaining even if he hadn't gotten as drunk as he would have hoped. "So Allison," he started off while filling a solo cup a third of the way with the sole intention of getting incredibly ******** up by the time he finished the drink (which would be in about five minutes), "Since we kicked your a** at beer pong - perhaps suggesting a slight positive correlation between skiing and beer pong skills - will I finally get you on a pair of skis?" Jake inquired with a small grin as he nudged her with his elbow. Taking a generous gulp of the tequila before continuing to plead, "Please? I promise it'll be fun! And you'll go way faster than you ever could on a snowboard!"

Before he could continue on to attempt to convince Allison to try out the clearly superior sport, Bella decided to grace the party with her presence. As much as he tried to ignore her, his attempt at being cold was all for naught. In fact, what occurred seemed to be the complete opposite of his previous intention as he reverted to a blissed-out state admiring her a**. Catching himself grinning like an imbecile, he tried to focus on remaining calm and neutral - rather than flushed from insatiable sexual desire, only thinking about what they would end up doing later that night - but it only resulted in him grinning even wider. Goddamn it. You're upset with her, remember? Get a ******** grip. "It's quite all right. Didn't even realize you weren't here yet," he lied plainly, fully intent on returning back to his conversation with Allison and ignoring her until she decided to apologize for being a b***h earlier.

Though of course all of that seemed to change within an instant. His eyes flickered around her face, trying to catch onto something that was just below the surface, the thing she was choosing to hide from him. Unfortunately, it was a slightly difficult feat considering he couldn't read minds, although that appeared to be the expectation out of their relationship. Once she had finished greeting Victoria, he slowly curled an arm around her waist and brought her back into him, hand resting on her lower back with a bit of faux-easiness. He half expected Bella to twist or tense or pull away from his embrace, but he hoped she would be able to tell he was at least trying to make amends for their little lover's spat earlier in the day. "You look amazing, by the way," he commented with a small smile before leaning in to plant a soft kiss against her lips. "I really missed you today. I can't believe you missed out on putting up posters! It was super fun," he joked lightly. Of course, putting up posters for what felt like hours with a pair of ADD snowboarders and the resident manwhore wasn't exactly Jake's idea of fun. "I'm so sorry if I keep you up all night because I swear I'll probably be muttering 'shred your stuff' in my sleep." Although the tagline wasn't necessarily the wittiest, he was merely the person that put up the posters rather than designing it so he felt no guilt about how lame it sounded. "My mom and her boyfriend are on a business trip in New Zealand, so you are most definitely welcome to stay over tonight." As she was every night, regardless of whether or not his parents were home.

Suddenly, Doses and Mimosas began to blare over the speakers and Jake take a moment to contain his enthusiasm. It was a guilty pleasure song of Jake's but for some reason it was his go-to party song (which was a welcome change from his normal Jack Johnson and John Mayer chillvibes). "Oh, fuuuuuuckkk, " he said before dropping his hand from her waist in order to down the rest of the contents of his drinks and tossing the cup over his shoulder. "Babe, we gotta go dance," he insisted, giving her those inescapable (but rare) puppy dog eyes. Grabbing her hand, they made their way to the dance floor--though it seemed more like a grind floor--and Jake would easily admit that he didn't know what the hell he was doing because he wasn't much of a dancer or even necessarily graceful off of the slopes. But he figured he could take a cue from Allison and be goofy for a little bit to hopefully earn a few smiles and laughs from Bella. Maybe then she would feel comfortable enough to tell him whatever was going through her gorgeous head of hers, though he was fairly certain if he kissed her enough she would end up spilling. He stepped forward; closer to her, and looked down at her with a genuine smile. "Sorry about earlier today," he murmured quietly, before slipping his palm against her face to cup her cheek, gently tilting her chin up towards his, reaching down to meet her lips in a slow, deep kiss. "You wanna talk about whatever's bugging you?" he muttered against her ear many kisses later, only the faintest party sounds still meeting his ears. "Or we could just keep doing this. Whatever you want, babe." he teased against her mouth, the words muffled by his desire to kiss her. Just because their relationship was pretty rocky and unstable didn't mean they couldn't have a little fun, right?

ooc: not proofread, will do so after a walker post or in the morning
User Image
User Image

—————————————————————————————————————————————
I've been washing dishes, singing from the bottom
But one day I'll be running this place
And one day I could take you away
But I want you to wonder what's my name
Because I need you to want me the same

—————————————————————————————————————————————

Oh, God. Walker already felt uncomfortable. Ever since his youth, he had been taught to suppress any of those natural pesky things known as feelings (partially in thanks to Sergeant Sullivan). Albeit he was amongst his two closest friends, he still didn't do well within the realm of the whole 'let's talk about our feelings' bullshit. That was Shaun's job. Goddamn it, why did he suggest this sausage fest in the first place? But he supposed he could make an exception for his best friends. Forever and ever, bromen. They would do the same for him if he ever decided against his better judgement to get into a relationship and then somehow get his heart broken.

"Tequila? You hate tequila! Quick Walker, the Whisky."

Walker was slightly taken aback at Louie's mini-spasm, as he stood there with his jaw slightly agape considering whether or not to call the ******** paramedics to treat his newfound case of epilepsy or not. Even though the pair hung out nearly all the time, Walker figured he was still aloud to be surprised by the druggie's antics. Cringing slightly as Louie tossed the nearly full bottle of tequila off the balcony, Walker had half a mind to dive out for the alcohol, but decided death would probably be bad for his health. Smirking while tossing the bottle of whisky over to Shaun, "Get good and drunk, bro. You'll need it for the s**t show inside," he commented lightly. And then for some reason, Shaun decided to follow the suit and toss his empty beer bottle out as well. "Come on, guys. What happened to leave no trace?" Walker commented, slightly irritated with his friends for their negligence.

Though of he couldn't stay upset with the two for longer than approximately 6.47 seconds (rough estimate). "Please. You just want me to put my shirt on because you can't control yourself around me. Can't say I blame you," Walker retorted back with a grin, shivering slightly. It wasn't his fault Shaun's ex girlfriend thought it would be a great idea to spill her drink all over him. Though he would admit he was cold as ******** and would prefer to head back inside.

“Sorry I`m such a drag guys. It just ******** sucks trying to act like everything is okay. I can suck it up for tonight though. You guys want to play some beer pong or flip cup or something?”

Frowning slightly at Shaun's comment, Walker didn't want his friend to actually feel bad that he was being a buzzkill. All he wanted was for both of his friends to get over their, respectively, shitty ex-girlfriends and start having some fun again. "No worries, man. Break-ups are the worst. Take all the time you need," he stated genuinely with a small pat on Shaun's shoulders. "But on the real, can we please head back inside? I'm ******** freezing. I'm not meant for weather under 75 degrees, you feel me bro?" Walker said with a grin, referring to his deep desire to live on a beach (preferably Hawaii) where he could chill by the water all day and didn't have to deal with bitchy skiers or more importantly wearing so many ******** clothes all the time.

Without waiting for an answer (he assumed his friends would follow him in), he turned around and waltzed back into the party, fully intent on starting a game of flip cup amongst the snowboarders at the party. However, as soon as his eyes caught a flicker of blonde hair that belonged to his favorite surfer, he led his two other friends towards the group of snowboarders that Louie and Walker had just left. "Joooooooo, Allison!" Walker called out with his trademark goofy grin as he draped his arms around the two snowboarders. "Hope you two didn't miss me too much," he joked, feigning arrogance (that trait was solely reserved for skiers). "Did you guys win? More importantly, who do I get to make out with?" He inquired playfully before removing his arms from their shoulders.

As per usual, Walker's attention drifted. This time, it drifted towards Victoria and Nova's awkward encounter. Thinking quickly, he slapped Shaun's chest with the back of his hand lightly to indicate that the king of the mountain should follow him. "Hey you two," Walker greeted warmly. "How did the game go?" He inquired, not terribly interested in the result before glancing at Victoria's drink, taking note of the emptiness of the cup. "Looks like you need some beer," Walker started nonchalantly, throwing a glance towards Shaun. "And I believe Shaun needs a refill. Could you possibly accompany him? He gets lost very easily - terrible sense of direction, you know how it is." Turning towards Nova, hopefully the guy didn't think he was cockblocking him. Rather Walker was trying to avoid any skier bitchfits between exes while trying to wingman Shaun (or at least get his mind off of Spencer for, like, five minutes). "I believe we still have some welcoming to do," Walker commented with a grin to Nova, referring to hitting on various women at the party. Taking a couple of strides away from Shaun and Victoria so that the two were out of earshot, "Is tonight the night?" Walker asked enthusiastically, referring to Jessalyn as he crooked his head in the direction of the girl by herself before taking a few more strides back towards Louie, Allison, and Jo.

"Yo, Louie." Walker started, as if he were about to say something incredibly important. "I really just want to smoke and listen to alt-j, though I somehow doubt Victoria has An Awesome Wave on vinyl or a record player for that matter. So I suppose just smoking will have to suffice. Can we please go get high?" Pulling out a medicine bottle with weed inside, he handed it over to Louie. "You ladies are welcome to join us on our most excellent adventure. Or, uh, hang out with Frenchie over here. I'm won't be offended if you chose the latter." Even if they declined, Nova could take over and charm the two of them (hopefully). Conversely, Walker wasn't exactly opposed to being Jo's wingman and hooking her up with Louie (as he had been on the receiving end of a few discussions regarding her feelings for the druggie). See, everyone wins! Either way, he just wanted to have fun. Now.

ooc: not proofread yet
User Image

In most cases being in the same vicinity as Victoria and Nova was extremely awkward, but something Bella had always admired about Victoria, was her grace. Even with her ex looming around her, she still remained poised and civil. The brunette raised a brow to Nova before giving Victoria a kiss on the cheek. "Speaking of drinks, we are in serious need of a shot just us two before this night gets too crazy." she said with a playful wink towards the queen bee. Bella quickly grabbed a bottle of Jack and poured two shot glasses for the girls. She handed the first to Victoria and laughed, "Bottoms up!" The two girls downed their shots and Bella slammed her shot glass on the counter feeling the burning of whiskey set her throat on fire. She wasn't the type of girl to chase, and when she drank...she drank hard. Her stamina is something she definitely owed Jameson. The two would talk for hours in the treehouse their father had built when they were kids. They could be up their for hours with a flask just reminiscing about life. The easy part was the drinking, but the funny part was trying to climb down the house's latter after they were a little too tipsy.

The girl's attention was slowly shifted away when she felt Jake's arm wrap around her small waist reeling her in to his body. She gave Victoria a sheepish grin and mouthed "If you need saving, I'm here," before turning her attention to her drop-dead gorgeous boyfriend. She couldn't suppress the smile that was now playing on her full lips. Instead of pushing him away she leaned into broad chest. Tonight this was exactly what she needed. He was exactly what she needed. "You look amazing, by the way," he said before brushing his lips against hers. Bella ran a hand through his disheveled hair and bit his lip tenderly before letting him slowly go. She brushed her long hair over her shoulder before giving him a devious smile. "I wore your favorite shorts," she whispered giving him a 360 turn. She had been gifted with long legs and skiing had only helped in making her stronger. Unlike most girls, Bella wasn't afraid to show off her muscular, tan legs.

"I really missed you today. I can't believe you missed out on putting up posters! It was super fun," he said jokingly.

Bella couldn't help, but roll her eyes, "Loads of fun, I'm sure." she said sarcastically. She wasn't really fond of the thought of Jake spending his afternoon with Alison, but he was here with her now and that was all that mattered.

"I'm so sorry if I keep you up all night because I swear I'll probably be muttering 'shred your stuff' in my sleep."

Bella tilted her head back and let out a hearty laugh, before crushing him into her body. She pressed her lips against the skin right below his ear so he could hear her hiss, "Babe please, like you are sleeping tonight."

-------------------------------------------

Suddenly, Doses and Mimosas began to blare over the speakers and Bella's amber eyes went straight towards Jake's face which lit up like a light in the night. She knew this was his drinking song and it was no shock when he turned to her with those rarely seen warm eyes of his. His fingers were already laced through hers, leading her to the dancing mob. She had no time to protest before he had his arms around her waist crushing into his swaying hips. She wrapped her slender arms around his neck and pressed her wide hips against his groin. Swaying her hips to the beat the two sang along with the lyrics.

"Sorry about earlier today," he murmured quietly as the song began to die down and Bad Intentions began to play. She felt Jake's calloused but warm hand slip under her cheek bringing her lips crushing into his. While his kiss was slow and smooth, her heart felt as if it would combust out of her chest. Being with many guys on the hill wasn't something to be proud, but she couldn't deny that no else's kisses had ever made her feel this way. She wanted to apologize to him as well, after all she had been the root of the argument. He leaned in and asked her if she wanted to talk to him about what was bothering her, but talking had never been her strong suit. She silenced him by kissing him again this time a bit more aggressive. When she pulled back she bit her lip looking into his eyes. "Follow me." she said softly pulling him away from the throng of people. She zig-zagged her way back to the counter grabbing the bottle of Jack from earlier and looked back at him with a playful giggle. Jake had dug into her heart, slowly pulling bricks down that she had been stacking for years. While it had taken other months to see a genuine smile from Bella, it had taken Jake a day. This occurred when he had been volunteering at the county hospital where her brother was often admitted.

Holding tightly to his hand, Bella led Jake down the halls of Victoria's house. The music slowly faded into the distance and soon became just a small muffle as Bella shoved Jake into an empty guest room. Taking a huge crack at the Jack, Bella licked her lips before setting the bottle down on the floor before kicking the door closed behind her. She gazed Jake up and down clearly aquatinted with the anatomy of his body, but something in her wanted to devour him. The sound of her heels brushing wood panels consumed the room as she approached the boy she could call hers . She pressed the palms of her hands to his chest and pushed him onto the bed before slowly crawling on top of him. With one free hand she pinned Jake's wrists above his head. Of course he was strong enough to brake her hold. He was stronger in her in every since though she would always argue that she could take him in a wrestling match. She flashed him a grin before tracing the groove of his neck with kisses.

ooc: sorry for the godmod hope I didn't make things too uncomfortably heated haha!

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.xxxxxxUser Image
User Image

Spencer chuckled, suppressing her urge to roll her eyes at Victoria’s response. They all know she wasn’t going to do so. Joanna’s presence doesn’t affect her in any way, and she hardly cares that she’s an annoying thorn for Spencer, so what use would it be to keep her out from her parties? Thus, Spencer said nothing else on the matter. No use getting riled up over something you can’t change. Speaking of getting riled up, where the hell was the pathetic excuse of a boyfriend? He hasn’t even called her or anything yet, and it was starting to piss her off. He was like a mangy mutt, running off at the first chance he gets and ignoring when its master calls. She’s gonna have to get him tagged if this keeps up. Normally, she didn’t have to worry about these types of things considering her relationships never lasted long enough for her to care about them other than them being eye candy. Her last relationship was actually the only one she ever lasted a couple of months in, and it never had any of these petty problems. Shaun would have been courteous enough to call her at least. Which, speak of the devil, look who just approached them.

Spencer kept her eyes on Shaun, keenly aware how his smile fell off his face at the mere sight of her. It stirred a gut wrenching feeling inside her, but she just smiled sweetly and waved before he excused himself. ❝Well, that was awkward.❞ she commented, ignoring the tightening in her throat and looked at everyone else with mock amusement. This was hardly funny. She wasn’t ignorant to what she’s done. Shaun hardly deserved getting treated and thrown aside like she had, but she wasn’t going places in that relationship. She was comfortable and that just didn’t work for her. She needed to rise higher than everyone around her, needed to dominate and prove to her mother she wasn’t a complete failure, and the manipulative b*****d promised it all to her. Well, not in so many words, but he had said some things. Besides, sooner or later, she would have hurt Shaun either way. Least she saved herself the trouble of feeling guilty if she had broken him completely. Shrugging, Spencer pushed her ex-boyfriend to the back of her mind, as they all made their way to play beer pong.

During the game, Victoria was more than willing to prove how superior she was in beer pong. Spencer smirked, amused at how easily she could win each and every game, but purposely throwing away some shots for the sake of the game. It didn’t change the victor in the end, she was just being a good sport. ❝Good game,❞ she said as Victoria made her way over to her, ❝Though you could have at least let Jake make a couple more shots to avoid looking like a fool.❞ Though, if she wanted Jake to look like a fool, she would have done worse. Victoria is the Queen for a reason. They conversed a bit and somehow it led back to her boyfriend, causing the redhead to bristle in anger. Spencer hid her displeasure behind a smile, holding her cup of alcohol up to her lips as she took a quick sip. ❝Mm, yeah, that idiot- he’s probably out there with a flat tire or something. I’m really worried.❞ Hardly. At this point he can freeze to death for all she cares. Just wait till she gets her hands on him; she'll wring his neck and gut him like a fish.

However, their conversation was interrupted by some kid running around screaming ‘d***o’ over and over again behind them. When Spencer turned around to see who it was, something –or someone– collided with her and caused her to spill her drink over that person. ❝s**t,❞ she cursed as some of it fell on her legs and shoes, she was just about to apologize when a grating noise like a dying walrus made her pause. ❝M’fine,❞ she responded, setting her empty cup down on the table. When he joked, Spencer gave him baleful look until he retracted his statement and decided to insult her boyfriend instead. She scoffed, slightly irritated that that title seems suiting. She doesn’t even feel like defending his honor either. What to do, what to do.

Really, Walter? Name calling? That’s so sixth grade.❞ This snowboarder was supposedly the nice one, but his deep seeded hatred for her and his determination to ruin her days kind of deserves some respect. Out of all Shaun’s stupid friends, this one at least doesn’t pretend as if everything was fine. Now, if only Shaun can learn to get a backbone like this him, maybe he has a chance at surviving in this world. She laughed when he kept up with the insult, wondering why he even thinks it bothers her one bit. Well, whatever, she'll humor the guy. ❝Well, what can I say, guess Shaun wasn’t man enough to keep me interested. I mean, after all, there’s a reason he has you to do all the talking right now, right. Do take care of him though, won’t you? I’d hate to see him cry.❞ She really would, not that it’s any of their business to know that.

See you around.❞ She waved as Walker left along with Louie, smiling all the while until they disappeared from view. When she turned back to Victoria, she was pleased to see her talking with Nova. Oh, how satisfying it was to hear about their break up and more importantly why. Guess the Queen herself isn’t as perfect as she likes everyone to think.

After her run in with Walker and not wanting to ruin the wonderful moment between Nova and Victoria, she decided to leave them be and hopefully get the stink of alcohol off her dress. The bathroom wasn’t too hard to find, considering how many Victoria has in her home, so once inside she took out her phone and dialed her boyfriend’s number. He was obviously ignoring her text messages and it was bad enough that stupid b***h had to inquire about his absence. She had to make up an excuse for him, again, and she loathes doing that. When her call went to voicemail, Spencer growled out in frustration and kicked the wall. ❝You ********]❞ she shouted hanging up, unconcerned if anyone else heard her since the music is loud enough to cover for her.

What excuse would he use this time? Spencer took a moment to inspect herself on the mirror and sneered at the small wet stain on her thigh. Disgusting, she thought. Wetting a small towel, she began to wipe away at the stain and took out her perfume and spritzed a little over the area before sniffing herself again. Other than her breath, which nothing mint can’t handle, you couldn’t smell it anymore. Nodding to herself, she did some last minute touches and exited the bathroom. As she was making her way back to Victoria and Nova, she noticed Arabella going around the corner of the hallway she was in with Jake in tow. ❝When did she arrive,❞ she said to herself, shrugging as she didn’t have to wonder what they were up to. After all, the bedrooms were in that direction.

Making her way back, Spencer realized quite a few people crowded around Victoria again. Like bees to honey, she thought. If she didn’t know any better, she would have mistaken them all for good friends, except she did. Snowboarders and their awful habit of thinking they were even wanted. However, that wasn’t what she was looking at. Her eyes were glued on Shaun and Victoria walking away from the group.Not far from those two, Spencer spotted Walker talking to Louie enthusiastically just a couple feet away with Nova and the girls (Joanna and Allison). Next time, he should think twice about thinking he can come up to her and run his mouth, because nothing is beneath her, even if it means making his best friend as uncomfortable and miserable than ever. God, she’s just about as terrible as the Queen herself, which isn’t that surprising. They wouldn’t be ‘friends’ if they weren’t similar in some way. No, in fact, Spencer could be worse.

Looks like Arabella is having the most fun out of all of us. Just saw her head over towards the bedrooms.❞ she said as she approached them. Spencer grinned at Victoria before turning to Shaun pretending to be somewhat surprised. ❝Oh, hey Shaun,❞ she greeted, putting her hand on his arm in a gentle manner. ❝How are you? Didn't get a chance to ask earlier since you left so quickly.❞ This was a cruel thing to do, especially since he made it perfectly clear he wanted nothing to do with her but whatever makes him tuck tail and run, she’ll do. Which shouldn’t be too hard considering he’s been avoiding her any chance he got. ❝I’m glad you came to the party. You always enjoyed them so I was worried when you didn’t show up those last couple of times. I thought Victoria was losing her touch,❞ she joked, laughing as she took her hand off him and went over to stand by Victoria. ❝Enjoying the party so far?

Spencer’s heart gave a squeeze as she got a good look at him this time. There was sadness in his eyes and it just didn’t suit the guy. Shame, he always looked more handsome when he smiled. ❝Kind of reminds you of the one six months ago, huh. You remember this, Victoria, it was in one of your smaller parties after your parents went out of town for some convention. What were we celebrating then, I can't remember?❞ Spencer tapped her chin in thought before shaking her head. ❝Whatever, I just remember someone trashing two of the bedrooms, among other things.❞ Oh, yes. She hasn't forgetten that day. She was mildly drunk and having a blast with Arabella before she wandered off. She can't exactly remember the events leading up to making out with Shaun, but she remembers everything after. Ah, sweet memories. ❝Anyways, where’s Nova?❞ she asked, even though she just saw him around Walker before she came. ❝Last time I saw you, you two were talking. How’d that go?

ooc
                          and my very late post is up. omg so much has happened since i last posted. sorry guys. i will try not to let that happen again. >.< so the unimportant and way past over things are in the spoiler if you would like to read but you don't really have to seeing as the story has progressed. anyways. here is spencer. can I just call the king d**k? just for the meantime. lol looks like the name fits after all, or i can just stick with variations of muthereffer and b*****d. either works.

also if anything is wrong, let me know and I'll change it.
User Image

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

"No worries, man. Break-ups are the worst. Take all the time you need. But on the real, can we please head back inside? I'm ******** freezing. I'm not meant for weather under 75 degrees, you feel me bro?"

Shaun allowed a genuine smile to cross his face as his friend gave him a reassuring pat on the back. Maybe, just maybe, everything would be okay. At the very least, he would have the two best friends in the world to see him through it. He nodded slightly, before taking another shot of whiskey. He could already feel the effects of the alochol kicking in, but if he were to put up with being in the same area as Spencer all night, he would need it. “You guys are real friends. Let's go drink our feelings away,” he said, adding the last part for Louie, before following Walker into the party. It didn't take long for the ADD child to start heading over to a pair of girls. However, these girls were girls that he liked. He had always gotten along with Jo and Allison. “Hey guys, good to see you,” Shaun said with a small smile, taking another shot straight out of the whiskey bottle. Just as he was lowering the bottle, he felt Walker hit his chest with the back of his hand before leading him over to Nova and Victoria. Shaun hesitated on following, knowing that the two didn't have the best of break ups, but eventually did as his friend silently asked.

""Looks like you need some beer, and I believe Shaun needs a refill. Could you possibly accompany him? He gets lost very easily - terrible sense of direction, you know how it is.""

Shaun hesitated for a moment, giving Walker a look that basically said 'why' before handing him the bottle of whiskey and smiling at Victoria. “He's got me. I'm definitely going to get lost going over one room to the keg,” Shaun said with a small laugh, before walking with the girl into the living room where the kegs and various assortments of alcohol were set up. “You look great tonight by the way,” Shaun complimented as they reached the keg. Reaching down, he pumped the keg a couple times to ensure that he would have a steady flow of amber liquid before pouring her a beer and then himself one. “How have you been anyway? I don't think I've talked to you since,” Shaun hesitated for a moment, knowing that both of them were aware that they hadn't spoken much to each other since him and Spencer had broken up. He sighed slightly before offering her a cheers. “Nevermind, we don't need to talk about her.

"Looks like Arabella is having the most fun out of all of us. Just saw her head over towards the bedrooms. Oh, hey Shaun, how are you? Didn't get a chance to ask earlier since you left so quickly."

Speak of the ******** devil.

Shaun's stomach turned and his throat tightened as Spencer not only spoke to him, but actually touched him. He did his best to keep his cool as he pulled his arm away from her touch. He didn't do it aggresively, but it would be clear that he didn't want her to touch him. He coughed slightly and took another drink of the liquid courage in his hand before forcing himself to smile. “Oh yeah, sorry about that. I forgot to tell dad that I left the liquor storage door unlocked when I left work, so I went outside to tell him to close it,” Shaun said, and although it was a lie and Spencer would probably see right through it, it avoided an awkward 'I can't stand to be around you' conversation. When Spencer asked if he was enjoying the party so far, he smiled but eyed her with suspicion. There had to be a reason that she was being this nice to him after not talking to him since the break up. “Hey, Victoria's parties are great and there is nowhere else I'd rather be. It's just between working for the family bar, this Burton sponsorship thing and hockey I'm just always busy,/color]” Shaun said, before scratching the back of his head and quickly glancing around the party for an exit strategy. The last thing he wanted to be doing right now was playing nice with his ex-girlfriend.

"Kind of reminds you of the one six months ago, huh. You remember this, Victoria, it was in one of your smaller parties after your parents went out of town for some convention. What were we celebrating then, I can't remember? Whatever, I just remember someone trashing two of the bedrooms, among other things."

Shaun felt his stomach drop and his throat went dry as she referred to the night that they first hooked up. His fingers clenched the glass in his hand so tight, the liquid that was left in it almost flowed over the top. He knew that she was up to something, and he honestly could not even understand why she was being so rude to him. He had done literally nothing to this girl, and now she was taunting him with memories that he still rembered quite fondly. He thought about lashing out, and had he drank more he probably would have, but he wasn't drunk enough to be an a*****e. He wasn't going to sink to her level. Instead, he smiled slightly and took another drink of his alcohol. “It was Nova's birthday party. I remember that because Victoria would not allow him to hire strippers,” Shaun said with a slight laughing, glancing over at Vic with a genuine smile. She was probably the only one who really understood how much Spencer had ******** him over. Nova had pretty much done the same thing to her. Wanting an excuse to leave Spencer's presence before she did too much damage to his emotions, Shaun finished the rest of his beer and set the cup down on the table before offering his hand to Victoria.

Want to dance,” Shaun asked, his charming smile finding it's way onto his face for the first time in a month. He didn't want to dance that badly. Hell he wasn't much of a dancer. He just didn't think Spencer would be so Hell-bent on ruining Shaun's night that she would third wheel it onto the dance floor.

User Image
User Image

User Image

"Why, thank you, Nova. I do try my hardest at all times. And even if I didn't invite you, you'd still find your way in. We all know you can't resist the call of gathering which involves numerous amounts of women."

Nova snickered at Victoria's catty comment as to him being a man whore. He held up his hands in the air in a submissive form, before shaking his head in amusement. If she didn't want to play nice, Nova didn't have to either. "Perhaps if one day I could find some who was woman enough to keep my interest, I wouldn't need more than one ma belle fleur," Nova said with a coy grin, shrugging as if he was indifferent to their entire relationship. He added emphasis to certain words in that sentence to dig a little deeper. He knew Victoria well enough to know that she wouldn't freak out at him, and that he would probably pay for those words later on, but she had tried to insult him and Nova wouldn't let that go. Truth be told, Nova still really cared for Victoria. He tried to be different, for her sake, and for a while it worked. However, Nova knew who he was. He was a degenerate soul who wasn't capable of love because he doesn't even know what that word even means. The playboy thing is much easier. He doesn't have to talk about his feelings, or try to understand him, and he gets to have some fun.

Just as Nova thought he might get a drink thrown into his face, Bella joined the group and distracted Victoria, before shortly leaving with Jake. Nova had been about to excuse himself in a polite fashion when Walker practically came to his rescue. He couldn't help but smile and nod to his friends as they joined him. He remained silent as Walker sent Shaun off with Victoria to get a drink. He waved after her with the same coy smirk on his face. "Bonne nuit Victoria," Nova called after her, before looking over and smirking at Walker. "If I go missing after tonight, she probably killed me," he joked to his friend, turning around to fill up his glass with more wine.

"I believe we still have some welcoming to do. Is tonight the night?"

Nova followed Walker's eyes as he nodded over to Jessalyn, who was currently still standing on her own with a drink in her hand. He smirked slightly, taking a sip of his wine before returning his gaze back to his friend. "I'll let her have another drink by herself. She'll start to feel lonely and Louie's gauranteed to try and talk to her. That will make him want to get away from him and I'll invite her into a guest room," Nova said with a small smirk. It's almost like he does it every weekend. Although he will admit that Jessa has been a tough egg to crack. She had turned him down non-stop ever since her and Louie broke up, and he really did not want to lose his bet. Still though, it didn't hurt to plant some seeds. Pulling out his phone as he followed Walker, Nova fired Jessalyn a quick text message to make sure that the possibility of hanging out with him was in the back of her mind.

Bonjour Jessalyn! If you ever get tired of
                                being a wall flower, I'd love to teach you a few things on
                                the dance floor. ; ]

"You ladies are welcome to join us on our most excellent adventure. Or, uh, hang out with Frenchie over here. I'm won't be offended if you chose the latter."

Nova slipped his phone into his pocket and smiled at the two girls as Walker offered them the opprotunity to go smoke weed with him or hang out with Nova. "At least one of you needs to stay with me. One, I'm afraid to be alone because Victoria may kill me. Two, we know you lost the beer pong game on purpose so you'd have a chance to make out with me," Walker said, tossing Joanna and Allison a flirty wink, his gaze lingering on Allison for a minute before taking another drink of his wine.

Parties are fun.

Bucktoothed Miko

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxvictoriaxxgracexxeverly

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

Victoria scrunched her face. Her conversation with Nova was only going to end up with her causing havoc at her own party but she couldn't just let him have the last word. No, he was getting under her skin and she couldn't just easily allow him to do so. But it seemed as Walker was going to be the one who was going to save her inevitable explosion. Hell, she could've kissed the guy if she wasn't so ticked. Smiling warmly at two boys, Victoria looked into her cup and indeed, she definitely needed a refill. And suddenly, it clicked into her brain. Maybe it was on purpose or maybe it was just her lucky stars, but Walker just helped Queen V make her plan way more easier than it should be. Linking her arm around Shaun's, Victoria flashed Walker and Nova a sugary sweet smile and winked. "It was nice chatting with you, Nova. And Walker, please don't get any diseases from getting into too many girls' panties." It was a joke, but knowing that her party was just a big ocean of intoxicated girls who would throw themselves at Walker and Nova, or any guy for that matter, she was being borderline serious about it.

The living room was actually pretty quiet, aside from the walls vibrating from the loud music. "Thanks, Shaun. You don't look too bad yourself," she noted, shrugging her shoulders and graciously accepting her drink. Sure, Victoria wanted to seduce Walker all in the efforts to get back at Nova, but the queen's intentions were entirely pure when it came to Shaun. Maybe her methods of getting him away from Spencer were far from angelic, but hey, at least Spencer got a king in return. After Nova and the few hook-ups that she's had with Spencer's new beau, Victoria knew she needed to change her tastes in men if she ever wanted to be happy. And Shaun was the complete opposite of the two guys she had mentioned before. As she was about to respond to Shaun about "She-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named", Victoria rolled her eyes at the voice of their intruder.

"Oh, Spence. You know, I'm sure your boyfriend will get here soon. Then there'll be two people having the time of their lives," the dark-haired girl responded through her teeth, slightly aggravated that the redhead was in their presence. Could Walker possibly come back and get rid of Spencer for her too? Victoria actually felt bad at the face Shaun made when Spencer touched his shoulder. What was this girl going at? She had to give her credit, Victoria would have done the same thing with Nova....except her ex-boyfriend was a man-whore compared to her's. The queen bee stood quietly and sipped from her cup, observing the interaction between the two. It was obvious that Shaun was getting uncomfortable and Spencer wasn't going to stop. Where was her damn boyfriend anyway? "Nova's over there with Walker," she answered, pointing towards the other hallway, "Probably out on the hunt for girls, knowing those two."

Shaun's extended hand had taken Victoria by surprise. Drinking the last bit of her drink, Victoria discarded her cup and couldn't help but smirk. Fixing her dress, Victoria accepted his hand and intertwined their fingers, obvious enough for Spencer to see but subtle enough to where Shaun wouldn't notice. "I can never deny a dance request. I'll talk to you later, Spence," she responded, giving Spencer a quick hug before walking towards the party's makeshift dance floor. It was a bold move on Victoria's part but Spencer was getting on her nerves and was ruining her plan. But then again, Queen Victoria never played nice.

The dance floor was a bit crowded but seeing that their queen bee was arriving, most of the party-goers made enough room for the duo to dance. Luckily, it was a soft, slow song which allowed small conversations to ensue. "I'm guessing that you asked me to dance for the sake of getting away from Spencer, right?" she asked. It was a blunt and straight-to-the-point question but hey, she was Victoria the Queen Bee--she just gave no ********. "Don't feel bad. I technically did the same thing back there with Nova," she confessed, flipping her hair. If she was going to find a way to get with Shaun, Victoria's first tactic was to be as honest as she could. She wasn't going to repent her sins or anything, but maybe just close enough.

Partying Explorer

User Image
xxx
GIVE ME LOVE LIKE NEVER BEFORE BECAUSE LATELY I'VE BEEN WAKING UP ALONE

♛ ALLISON ELISA SIMMONS⋮THE HAPPY GO LUCKY SWEETHEART

"But, Jo-Jo, I'll fight you to the death for Allison rights."

Allison just laughed as she shook her head playfully pushing him away, "We all know Jo would kick your a** Lou, sorry to break it to ya" She said with a grin and looked back at Jo, "Me and Jo against Jake and Victoria. Snowboarders against skiers" Allison claimed as she helped set up the game. It was times like this that she enjoyed going to parties, by hanging out with her good friends. Lou was someone she had practically grown up with all her life, Jo was one of the easy going girls on the slopes which was rare to find in it's entirety. Jake invited Victoria to go against Jo and Allison and so the game was set.

It was an entertaining game and the alcohol was certainly making her become more relaxed. Just as she drowned down her fourth red up, well at least she thought it was four, really she was just losing count. "Since we kicked your a** at beer pong - will I finally get you on a pair of skis?" Jake inquired with a small grin as he nudged her with his elbow. Allison just rolled her eyes and laughed "You just won one game don't get so confident!". Jake continued to plead as he added "Please? I promise it'll be fun! And you'll go way faster than you ever could on a snowboard!". Grinning back at him she replied "I'll get on a pair of ski's if you get on a snowboard. I'd still beat you on the ski slopes if I got on them" Allison prided. Before they could say anything else she heard Walker's voice come up behind them. "Did you guys win? More importantly, who do I get to make out with?" he said. "Don't push your luck Walker" She said teasingly. "Hey Jake--" She started to say and turned to her side to look for him but he wasn't there. Her blue eyes were searching the faces of people until they landed on him finally and she took a step forward to go up to him but froze in her steps when she saw the girl he was grounding on. Bella. Of course. The sight of them caused her heart to sink to the bottom of her chest. They were back together again or whatever the hell "together" meant in their vocabulary. And what did that mean for Allison? Well she would be there on the sidelines once again, watching the only guy she's ever had genuine feelings for run after the girl who doesn't even realize how lucky she is. She'd push him away and then he'd come crying back to Allison, expecting her to pick up the pieces, put them back together again just to watch him go back to her and the cycle would start over again.

But not anymore.

She saw them go to the back rooms and Allison just looked away, taking a deep breath and trying to think of anything but them. It was just in time when Walker offered her and Jo to go on a little adventure and Allison just smiled "Yeah I could really go on an adventure right about now" anything to get her mind off of things. He offered to have one of them stay behind with Nova if they wanted. "At least one of you needs to stay with me. One, I'm afraid to be alone because Victoria may kill me. Two, we know you lost the beer pong game on purpose so you'd have a chance to make out with me," He said and Allison noticed his lingering gaze towards her. Perhaps this new determination to forget about her broken heart, she just walked up to him and gave him a smirk "Better luck next time, besides don't wanna waste your charm all in one place. Oh and good luck with Victoria, girl's heels can be deadly" and she took the cup from his hand, taking a sip before handing it back to him "Au revoir mon ami" and with a smirk on her face she blew him a little air kiss before walking back to Walker and Jo. "Where's Louie? Let's get out of here" Allison said, she was determined to get out of here and get her mind off of things.

occ: sorry for the really sucky post! D:
                                                just wanted to hurry up and get something up
                                                ranting allison comes in the next one lol
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.xoUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.xoUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Taking a deep breath, Jessalyn tugged her riding jacket to her closer, as she leaned forward and patted Oscar’s neck. The large quarter horse stomped his foot into the dirt of the arena, his breath coming out in little puffs, as he snorted through his nose. Jessalyn looked up at the stand her trainer was sitting in, as he had a flag in the air, and a stopwatch in one hand. Situating herself in the saddle, she was about to send Oscar in a full sprint when her phone went off. Tugging a bit back on the reins, she held her hand up, and her trainer threw the flag on the ground. Smirking, she looked down at her phone, as she reached down and patted at Oscar’s neck. It was just a time on when she was supposed to meet Allison, Nova, and Jake to hang up some posters for the next competition. Which was supposed to be in a few hours! Waving to her trainer, she sent him a quick text telling him that she had to go, and she made her way from the arena, and dismounted and handed the horse off to one of the groomers, who promptly took him and made their way down to the cool down arena. Tugging her jacket off, she took a deep breath as she took a drink of her water bottle, and huffed, as she read her phone, no messages yet, and she needed to get ready as soon as she could, but she had no idea where to meet them. Biting her lip, she scrolled through her phone, as she made her way to the small house that sat near the edge of the barn.

It was a little house that her parents let her live in, a two bedroom place, with a full bathroom, a small kitchen, and a living room. She had moved in a few years ago, and she didn't mind as she was near her animals, and now here she was living in a small house near her parents. Sighing, she stripped her clothes from her body, and started to get ready for hanging up posters. She didn't know what to do as she was a bit nervous about the party tonight. Thinking about what she should do tonight, and how to stay out of trouble, she soon stepped from the shower and started to get ready. Drying her hair, she started to get dressed and looked at her phone, and saw there was a message, and she figured that she should get a move on it. Getting ready, she grabbed a pair of casual pants and a simple top, and the new heels that she got from the mall. Tugging them on, she grabbed her jacket, and slipped it on, and took a glance at herself in the mirror, and admired her appearance and headed out the door. It would be some time before they would head to the party, and she needed to be able to get a move on it to hang up the posters that she had also stored in the trunk of her car. She figured she would get a ride with someone to the party, but then again, she wasn't planning to get super drunk at the party, maybe jut a little happy buzz.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.xoxoUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.xoxoUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.xoxoUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.xoxoUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.xoxoUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.xoxoUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.xoxoUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.xoxoUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.xoxoUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"Is it possible for stupidity to be contagious?" Jessalyn heard, as she wiped her brow a bit, as she stomped her feet a bit. Thankfully, she had brought a pair of boots with her, and had left her heels in her bag. Shrugging, she stepped back, and examined one of the posters, wrapping her arms about her, loving her new parka she had got from her grandmother. Looking over to Jake, she watched as Allison climbed on his shoulders, and they hung up a poster on the ceiling, and she tilted her head, as she smiled and nodded. "That should really get someone's attention." she chuckled, as she shoved her hands in her pocket. When Jake spoke up, she looked over, and then back over to Nova, as Jake and Allison started to walk off. "Well I guess I am going to be riding with you." she said, as she smiled up at him, and he gestured over towards his car. Nodding, she kicked off her boots, and put it in one of the lockers, with her own lock that she would grab later. Slipping her heels on, she pranced after him, and slipped into the seat as he held the door open for her. Nova was a nice gut, but she knew that his reputation was not the best. Checking her phone, she slipped it back into her pocket, and listened to his witty banter, she had to admit, she liked the whole French thing at times, but damn she was still a country girl at heart, and she had to love those Southern accents.

Snapping from her thoughts, she realized they were at Victoria's house, and she wiped her sweaty palms against her knees. She always got nervous at parties, but she had to suck it up, and maybe get around to seeing her other friends. Stepping form the car, she waved as Nova wandered off, and she was left on her own. Making her way inside, she hung her parka up, and started to move through the lower level. Seeing her ex, she stopped and turned the other way. She would need a few more drinks before even trying to talk to him. Slipping into the kitchen, she quickly mixed up a double Captain and Coke, as she sipped her drink and made her way. Parties were definitely not her scene, she was always up for being able to go snowboarding, or even just riding her horses. Licking her lips, she watched from the edge as she watched Allison and the others try to sort out some beer pong, and she smirked as she leaned against the wall. Feeling her phone go off in her pocket, she unlocked her phone, the background image her horse, as she opened up the message from Nova and raised an eyebrow. Setting her glass down, she quickly formulated a text back to him.

I think that is a challenge
                                I don't dance much, ya know?
                                besides, what would happen if I might end up being better than you?

Pressing SEND, she smiled as she watched his reaction. Honestly though, she was an amazing dancer, but she never really showed anyone. Sipping her drink, she pushed herself from the wall and she decided to go and have some fun, it was time to stop hiding in the shadows. Making her way through the room, she circled around, and stopped on the edge of the dance floor. Looking out the door, she saw a few people on the porch, but went back to the dance floor, and made eye contact with Nova, winking at him, and then moved onto the dance floor. The only one who really knew about her dancing was Louie, but tonight she wanted to forget him, and have some fun for once. Letting her body feel the music, she slowly started to sway her hips, and let her hips roll with the beat. Dancing around, she waved to a few other people, and continued on her own, wondering where Jo was. As she moved with the music, she grabbed her phone out, and quickly formulated a text to Joanna.

hey where ya at?
                                I am just dancing around, and really need another drink
                                besides, Nova is being Nova right now, but it doesn't hurt to flirt, right? ; ]

User Image
User Image
                                    ☣ ┇ prescribed pillsx x x x x x x x x x
                                    TO OFFSET THE SHAKES SHAKES SHAKES SHAKES x x x x x x x x x x x x x x
                                    x x x x x TO OFFSET THE PILLS

you know you should take
                                    it a day at a timex x x x x x x x x x
                                    thats when you stu-stu-stutter something profound
                                    to the support on the line ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
                                    && with the way youve been talking
                                    every word gets you a step closer to hellx x x x x x x x x x

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

LOUIE LIKED TO CONSIDER HIS STATE HAZY AT BEST. Though he was normally better about conversation going straight over his head, Louie was doing a poor job keeping up this time. Shaun was doing alright, from what he could see. Least on his feet again, which was better than where he knew he could be. Walker hit the nail on the head about break ups and how they hold a special level of suckage, Louie could relate first hand. But he also knew that there was a time to move past it all, let yourself be okay, and smile again. Louie never needed aid to do that stuff. Course, drugs were kind of a hobby of his, but those things were easy enough to accomplish sober. Right? His obviously cold friend started to push the group inward and Louie couldn't protest. He was made of nothing but chilled bones and a thin level of skin, even wearing a couple layers he could feel his testicles crammed into his body, and his nipples clawing their way through his shirt. It was cold, really cold. ******** Colorado. "Alright beach boy. Don't go all Walt Disney on us." The boy followed suit after his best friends, securing the back food behind him.

Even with a title claiming to the charismatic lifestyle there wasn't much spoken from the easily excited male. He let things kind of play out the way they did, making his way back to the group he was once with for beer pong, joining Joanna and Allison where they were before, making detailed notice of the result of the game. "Looks like team Louie would have schooled." he made in quiet comment. His friend was a little all over the place, and it was easy to say that Louie very quickly lost track of him. He shifted his weight onto one leg, letting his eyes scan the room to try to get taste for the party. He left just briefly, but it was easy to tell it was a totally different party now. Especially with the presence of a certain individual.

Yeah, the moment he noticed her he took a double take, noticing himself look over her the first time. A soft face with radiant skin curtained with gorgeous perfect brunette hair. Louie could feel her. It wasn't a new sense or anything, it was more like a longing. He could see a lost look in her eyes, one that kept her away from other people, and he was unsure why. Part of him wanted to go up to her, take her hand, and invite her over to the group. Another part of him wanted to walk over to her and take her off for himself just like he use to. Jess. Louie managed to get lost in the moment, only to be drawn back by Walker again, and his level of excitement in his next request. "Wha- yeah! We can get high!" the boy said, turning in circles to look for his backpack. Oh wait. It was by the door - Louie looked up at the door and noticed the path to his backpack, where it led. Louie accepted the offered weed, and then his eyes flashed back to his backpack. "Yeah - uhm. I'm gonna go grab my backpack, there is a bunch of s**t in there. . . and a bong and some lights, so - uhm - find us a good spot, and i'll bring the pot." the boy said with a wink.

Louie turned on his heels to spy his backpack awaiting him at the door, that was, until his eyes fell on the beauty on the dance floor. Now there was a task, finding a route that avoided Jess, and not because he didn't want to talk to her, but because he didn't know what to say. There was so much he wanted to say, so many things he wanted to ask her about. Tell her things that were growing more and more interesting. . . but would she even want to hear it from him? They were suppose to still be friends right? It really didn't feel like that. She wouldn't reply to his texts, or answer his calls. So - it was basically over now right? like everything. No - it didn't have to be. In fact, it was a new beginning really. Louie pulled his backpack over his shoulder, and slammed the medicine bottle of weed into his pocket, taking a deep breath attempted a pathway to Jess. "Hey Jess." he whispered to himself, NOT TO JESS AT ALL, pulling his backpack up on his shoulder a little more. "It's good to see you, you look great, I still love you, and wish you would talk to me again - nope." Nope, that would never work. With that he shook his head, and held his stomach. "Nope." The boy took a long scenic route in attempt to avoid his ex girlfriend, and with that, planted himself in the middle of what would become a smoke circle. "Let's warm up with Walker's s**t." Louie began, pulling the bottle out of his pocket, and started to prepare a bong, grabbing his water bottle out of his backpack.

Once the bong was prepared, and the embers inside started to smoke with a bright amber color, the boy smile, taking in a deep breath just to take in the way it fumed. "Must of sold some of your men for this dank, bro. This isn't your typical street s**t." Louie, took the first hit, his eyes lighting with irritation, and his lungs screaming at him. But nothing spoke like the chemicals in his brain. They worshiped him, as they always did. The boy choaked back a cough a little, shaking out his head, and smiling as he passed off the bong. Leaning back into the couch, to relax. He found his head turning, spying a being gathering a lot of unnessiary attention in the middle of the dance floor. Louie remembered how crazy that use to make him. How he felt like there was no feeling in the world that brought on such euphoria. Not even the best drugs out there could really express how being with her made him feel. Course, she was the one after all to take his virginity. And he was almost certain they'd taken each other's. Louie kept his thoughts away, feeling a slight change in his composure. Yup. . . blame chemistry. Louie closed his eyes for a moment, and thought about the day his father left, how it was just so sudden. Louie had gotten ready for soccer practice, and was waiting for his dad to pick him up, and he never came. His mother told him he wasn't in soccer anymore later that night when he'd finally stopped crying. She told him there was no more soccer. And he knew that meant there was no more dad.

And like that, Louie was out of his trap. He could stay boneless all night with that memory. The boy sat forward on the couch a little, taking hits from the bong as it made it's self around. "Wanna hear a story? It's a pretty good one." Louie started, taking a coulpe scoots outward of the couch. "Do you guys remember Donald Sullivan? He use to reign mountains when we were like, still running away from cooties, yeah, well anyway, he was a pretty big skier, into the death factor, as he liked to call it. The idea of riding down a hill so nut busting scary, that almost every time before he started, he'd like puke before he pushed himself off." the boy began. He reached again for the bong, taking a good sized hit from it. "So, typically guys like this are all talk, and he was. Telling his friends about how crazy he was, and boy did he get some mad respect. But, the demise of his run was the funniest attempt at skiing a person could have. One day, a buddy invited him to go skiing, and he was making up all sorts of excuses, like 'oh, i'm busy that day', or 'dammit, i lost my skis.' basic liars ammunition. He ended being drawn into, and on the way down a warm up slope, he totally ate it, in front of his friends. People asked from all over where the hell that came from, and later found out - Donald Sullivan had hired a stunt double to give him some mad props. What a classic douce skier, am I ******** right!?" Louie stated with a chuckle.

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
                                                    WEARING : PARTY TIME LOCATED : VICTORIA'S CASTLE WITH : JO, WALKER, NOVA, ALLISON, SPENCER, VICTORIA, JAKE >> WALKER AND WHO EVER ELSE WANT'S TO SPOKE!
                                                    ON OUTRAGEOUS CHEMICALS :

xxx xxx xxx xxxxxx xxx YOU'RE GONE AND I GOTTA STAY
c↗↗( HIGH ) xall. the. T I M E
foawijg foawijg foawijgto. keep. you. off. my. mind.
xxx xxx s p e n d c my daysL.O.C.K.E.D in ass / H A Z E /
xxx TRYIN' TO FORGET YOU BABE
xxx xxx xxx xxxxxx xxx xxx xxx I ↷F.A.L.L BACK DOWN
H I G H ALL MY LIFExxx to forget i'm. missing you.

User Image

"Damnit!" Jo exclaimed as she missed yet another shot. She looked over at Allison and laughed nudging her fellow boarder in the side playfully. "No pressure or anything but if you don't make this we're done for," she said taking her thumb and sliding it across her neck. The boys had four plastic cups left, while the girls had two. The blonde watched as the brunette eyed the cups across the table and made the pitch. The plastic ball flopped into the first cup and the two squealed high-fiving since they couldn't very much chest bump. But the glee didn't last very long as not one but both skiers made their balls into either cup.

Jo couldn't help but curse under her breath to Allison since she had really wanted to show up the boys, but a game was a game and they had lost fair and square. "Next round you guys are going down!" Jo yelled not giving up hope.

"Joooooooo, Allison!" Walkers voice called no sooner than draping both girls in his arms. "Hope you two didn't miss me too much," he said teasingly. Jo couldn't help but scoff and pinched the tall blonde in the side. "But of course Walker! We lost since we didn't have our lucky charm here for support."

"Did you guys win? More importantly, who do I get to make out with?"

Jo couldn't help but laugh and roll her eyes. It was always mad jokes between the snowboarders. She gazed around the party missing Nova's flirtatious comment directed mostly at Allison. Allison was an incredibly attractive girl. She was the sweet, natural type that guys were often found drooling over. Heck, if Jo were to swing that way she would take a swipe at the gorgeous boarder herself. It wasn't surprising that most of the skiers would talk behind the tomboy's back claiming that she was a dike. Sometimes, she felt that it wasn't for her extremely long locks she would be completely accused of being into girls. Not all girls that liked longboarding, and wearing briefs to bed were gay...geez.

Jo's heart skipped a beat when Louie approached the group. " "Looks like team Louie would have schooled." he mumbled only to be quickly distracted by a specific entity in the room. Jo was about to brush his shoulder to see what was up, but traced his gaze back to Jessalyn. Quickly a small smile played on Jo's face seeing one of her closest friends, but as quickly as it came the sooner it faltered as she realized that Louie would never look at her that way. Of course the feelings were once sided. She wasn't even sure if Louie even knew that she been crushing on him for sometime now, but she didn't have the courage or the heart to take the chance. She knew things were over on Jessalyn's end, but still didn't feel comfortable with pursuing what her heart wanted. Her mind constantly reminded her of what wasn't hers and for the most part Louie would just stay a friend and she rather have that then to screw up their friendship.

It wasn't until the small group of snowboarders were outside did Jo's phone vibrate. She quickly took hit of the passing bong before looking over her screen.

hey where ya at?
                                                    I am just dancing around, and really need another drink
                                                    besides, Nova is being Nova right now, but it doesn't hurt to flirt, right? ; ]

I'm out with some of the crew
                                                    Come out if you want a smoke!
                                                    You know how bad I am with flirting, but I say go for it and have fun.
                                                    If you need me to come in for the rescue at anytime I'll be there~

After pressing send Jo slipped her phone back into the pocket of her jacket and closed her eyes. She looked over at Allison and let her head rest on her friend's shoulder. "I think we both need to let this night go." she said softly so only Allison could hear her.

User Image

User ImagexxxxxxUser Image
User Image

Spencer scowled, watching as both of them left to the dance floor. She wondered if he’ll be so eager to go with Victoria if he’d known...Ah, doesn’t matter. The poor b*****d will learn not to mingle with girls like them soon enough. Besides, Victoria will get what’s coming to her soon. ❝b***h,❞ Spencer said under her breath before mixing herself a drink and decided that she can’t avoid the Brady Bunch forever. Honestly, all this friendly chattering going on was beginning to grate on her nerves. Times were simpler last year when they were all too busy hating on each other’s guts and trying to outdo one another on the mountain. Then they just had to go being friendly and dating each other and screwing up everything, and she is as much to blame as everyone else. Taking one last look at the two disappearing in the dancing crowd, Spencer huffed and walked over to where Louie and the rest were practically oozing out joy from their ******** pores as each took a hit of their stupid drugs. This will be so much more fun if Arabella were here. She would have liven up the place a bit more. However, she was too busy screwing her boyfriend’s brains out much to her dismay.

Speaking of boyfriend. She wonders if breaking up with hers will bring unwanted repercussions. The thought of it brought a gut wrenching feeling in her gut, not because she didn’t want to leave him but the fact it’s going to bring up many unnecessary rumours that wouldn’t work in her favor. She’ll have to do major damage control and it was just not worth the effort. As she neared the large circle of snowboarders, Spencer ended up catching the last of the conversation about Donald. ❝That guy gives skiers a bad rep,❞ she jumped in, not concerned that she was likely not wanted around. Besides, being around these retards will loosen her up a bit and she definitely needed that if she was going to let Victoria get her way for now. You win some and you lose some, right? ❝It was a ******** embarrassment reading up on it.❞ Sitting down, Spencer sighed as she looked at them, quirking an eyebrow at Joanna and Allison with their slightly crestfallen expressions.

What’s going on there?

Whatever, if she keeps looking in their general direction, she might warrant an unwanted conversation and one person she doesn’t like more than Victoria is Joanna. That’s saying something. It’s nothing persona- Okay maybe it is, but what can a girl do when she’s been conditioned since a young age to hate that particular side of her family? ❝Though did you hear he got recently divorced with that millionaire, what was her name, Jeanne Vivier--the owner of the fancy french boutiques up in Maine. Rumour has it he’s now hold up in his parents vacation home blowing all his money away.❞ Literally. They’re saying he has his nose buried deep in Pearl and running some sort of schivy business but she hasn’t really actually followed up on it. What use does she have on digging deeper into the life of some hasbeen. ❝But that’s just heresay. On the other hand, the stunt double has a nice spot on SBC SKier front page. Apparently, he’s famous up in Canada.

Speaking of which, some magazine company is going to come down and look at the skiers and snowboarders to put up in their own front page. Hooray. She just knows it’s going to be a bloodbath the day after they finally get noticed. ❝Anyone ready for the competition this coming week?❞ she asked, trying to make some sort of small talk considering the situation. After all, Spencer was surrounded by the people that more or less, weren’t huge fans of hers.

ooc
                          and my very late post is up. sorry guys. had too much fun on my break and just...forgot?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff