Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Rogue

User Image
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Ѵicky

Vlad looked at everyone. "Okay. So everyone to leave now? We have time to for one more place to look at." Walter said, "Oh, let's go to the art room. We should look at all the pictures." "Okay." Vlad said.

OOC: ( )

Shy Gaian

9,100 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300

User Image
×†× Jake ׆×

Jake nodded slowly. "Yeah." He smiled a little and held the bag with his sweets in it. "The art room does sound like a good idea." Jake walked towards the others.

((

Dangerous Rogue

User Image

Ѵicky

Walter was the first one to make it there. "Wow. These pictures don't make sense." Ralph sighed, "Well duh. The pictures are suppose to be like that."

Shy Gaian

9,100 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300

User Image
×†× Jake ׆×

Jake walked to the art place but wasn't really walking too fast. Art wasn't really his thing. "That's art for you." Jake laughed a bit.

((

Dangerous Rogue

User Image

Ѵicky

Vicky laughed, "Come on. Let's look at the statues." They went to the different part of the room. Where there was naked stautes. Rex had a nervous laugh. "This is weird."

Shy Gaian

9,100 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300

User Image
×†× Jake ׆×

Jake nodded and walked into the part of the room with the statues. "It may be weird for us Rex...but imagine how the people felt that posed for the statues." He laughed a bit.

((

Dangerous Rogue

User Image

Ѵicky

Rex kept walking until he saw a dog statue. "Yeah, This is weird." Vicky laughed. "Yeah...Hm...I wonder why they didn't make a cat statue." A student heard. "Oh because we don't have a pet cat yet and President Vlad and Victor are too busy to be our models. Shela would like to meet some more talking animals like her." Rex's ears went up. "Who?" They looked at him. "Shela. She's our talking dog and she posed for this statue."

Shy Gaian

9,100 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300

User Image
×†× Jake ׆×

Jake smiled and walked slowly trying not to look at the statues until he heard Rex and Vicky. He turned to look at the dog statuea and listened. Jake smiled at the student. "You know I think Rex here wants to meet Shela. And while we're here visiting Vlad one of us could use our cat form to model for you if you want."

((

Dangerous Rogue

User Image

Ѵicky

Walter grew happy. "Oh! I want to do it!" He transformed into a cat and laid down. Ralph looked at him. "You just wanted to be lazy huh?" Walter looked at him. "Maybe." The student laughed. "You stay there. I'll go get Shela." After a few minutes, Rex saw a dog. He grew happy while they sniffed each other butts. Rex said, "Hi. I'm Rex!" Shela smiled. "Hi Rex! I'm Shela! It's nice to see another talking dog around here! Besides...I got to ask. Are you secretly a person transformed like that?" Rex shook his head. "Nope. All dog. Or snog." Shela wagged her tail. "Really?! Me to! I can't stand meeting other talking dogs. They're part human! I feel lonely like this but not anymore!" The student started to build the statue of Walter.

Shy Gaian

9,100 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300

User Image
×†× Jake ׆×

Jake looked at Walter and laughed a little bit. "Well I had a feeling Walter would want to do that." He turned to Ralph and smiled. "We're all part cat and entitled to wanting to be lazy at times." Jake turned when he heard a dog walk in so he turned to Vicky and the others. "Let's give Rex some time alone to get to know Shela. And we should go so the student can focus on the statue of Walter."

((

Dangerous Rogue

User Image

Ѵicky

Vicky looked at Jake, "Okay, they'll take awhile to." Vicky walked to the next room "Oh, this is weird." The room was filled with wax statues.

Shy Gaian

9,100 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300

User Image
×†× Jake ׆×

Jake nodded slowly. "Yeah they will." He followed Vicky to the next room and saw the wax statues. "Oh yeah...it reminds me of a few horror movies I've seen."

((

Dangerous Rogue

User Image

Ѵicky

Vicky looked nervous. "Let's get out of here! I don't like it in here!"

Shy Gaian

9,100 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300

User Image
×†× Jake ׆×

Jake nodded and saw how nervous Vicky was so he put an arm around her leading her to the next room filled with watercolor paintings. "This should be better."

((

Dangerous Rogue

User Image

Ѵicky

Vicky felt better looking around. "Good. This place is better." She liked the pictures better since she can see them better than most of the other pictures.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces