13,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
User Image

╔══════════════╗
ⓈⓅⓎⓀ
╚══════════════╝

Standing on his car Spyk scanne the pakring lot until, his eyes settled on someone. "Oi! You!" He yelled before running acroos the row of parked cars. His foot landed on the hood of each one and he ran int her direction until he hit one car and the alarm went off. He was startled and jumped off without even trying to continue across the bonnets, "AHHH!" He screamed as he jumped away. Genuinely he was surprised but the loud noise. Running up to the girl he stopped for a moment once he stood in front of her and caught his breath. "Hi..." He panted looking up once, "Do you..." He caught his breath up a bit more, "Do you have a cigarette? I need more of them..."

User ImageUser Image

Ҏʟ϶ą§ə ȼO๓é τϕ ʈ϶Ѧxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
ℑυƧȶ ąʂҜ ʄ๏я ๓ə
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxɨӎ τђ϶ ϺѦÐĦąττEƦ

┈━═ AGE18GANGLone wolfMOODRrrrr...MAKE-BELIEVEPirate═━┈

Ruthless Lunatic

User Image
xExrxixsxxxxxxNxoxcxtxuxrxnxex

User Image

Eris waved Nate off as he walked off to turn in those papers. She stood there next to Massi for a moment, watching Nate leave before a small smirk appeared on her lips. She was no fool, she knew very well that Nate and Michelle were siblings. She tapped her fingers on the sides of her thighs for a moment, thinking to herself what was going to take place. She turned towards Massi, pulling her keys out of her pocket.

“Well Michelle will know to watch out for me now. Nate will ensure that.” She said, nodding towards the door before heading towards it figuring Massi and herself were off to get coffee and decent conversation together. Eris was not above using people as a means to send a message. She was not foolish enough to speak about someone’s sibling in such a manner, especially in front of them unless there was a purpose. For Eris, that purpose was to send a message since she had not gotten a chance to do it herself. For Jackson’s sake, she would mind her manners.

“So, you desire coffee and I desire tea. Thus the coffeehouse is the best bet. Did you drive?” She asked, turning once they were outside the building. She looked Massi over, wondering if Jessi would need a ride as well. Unless Eris drove and Jessi drove Massi’s car.

Desirable Prophet

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxUser Image

User Image

make way for -- ;; the unpredictable painter
                                    Cole nodded as Casper said he was looking forward to her dress creation and passed the joint back to her. Quickly she took another hit of it before passing it back. Now though she tilted her head as she listened to Casper explain why he didn't have a date and how no one would want to go with him most likely. She shook her head at the response given, sure he was a druggy and most girls were a bit stuck up when it came to it that aspect of a persons life but she also knew there were most likely a couple girls who would kill to go with him. "I'm sure someone would love to go with you, I mean you aren't that horrible of a guy regardless of your rep. Besides what do you mean by 'changed your mind'? Who were you going to ask?" she asked as curiously as she removed her hat and ran her fingers through her hair before messily beginning to braid it for lack of something to do.

"If it makes you feel any better though, I'm going by myself too." Cole said simply with a shrug as she finished braiding her hair and undid it before starting again, trying to attempt a side french braid as she let her fingers go to work. It was either do that or draw, and seeing as she tended to space out when drawing(and more so when high) she decided to just play with her hair a bit as she focused on the conversation at hand.

ooc;links in bottom icons, they should make sense;; Oh that's fine, I understand ^-^

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Wheezing Codger

8,175 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Millionaire 200
User Image
ҥєrє's a t𝔬ast
To ɑℓℓ th𝔬sє XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX Caroline Mariana Eddings
Wh𝔬 hєar ℳє
ɑℓℓ t𝔬𝔬ωєll

Caroline looked up from her internal musings as she heard a loud shout that sounded rather general to her, looking in the off chance that someone could be talking to her, though she doubted it. Eyes widening as she saw the man from earlier looking at her, and then coming at her, in the most outlandishly ridiculous way as she stood frozen and watched the aforementioned male jumping from car to car with little to no regard. She held back an incredulous laugh as one of the vehicles' alarm system was activated and the fellow screamed in response, pressing the back of her fingers to her lips to stifle any rogue giggles.

Lowering her fingers, her eyes settled as he approached on foot, appearing to be catching his breath. When she finally learned the reason for his rather bold approach, the word 'no' was just about to pass her lips when she remembered something. She had caught her little brother smoking last week and had confiscated the cigarettes, putting them in her bag and promptly forgotten about until now. "A-actually..." she murmured, rooting through her bag's pockets until she found the small, slightly squished and battered box of Camels, feeling roughly 3/4 full. "Here." she spoke quietly, handing the entire box to the strange boy. "Don't have a lighter, though." she apologized.

D𝔬n't ℓєt mє
єt y𝔬u g𝔬

Desirable Prophet

I was made to taste your kiss
              xxWe were made to never fall away...
                          Never Fall Away

User Image
                                                        xxx"What kinda fun do I like to fool around with? What's that suppose to mean, like who do I like hanging out with?" Damian asked curiously as he continued to drive and look for a parking spot. He laughed though as he listened to Vi explained that he should figure something out quick before they would have no form of entertainment for the rest of the day. "Oh trust me, I'll think of something good. As long as you don't mind the possibility of the cops getting involved." he stated simply with a grin as he found a parking spot near one of the local diners. Quickly he got out and waited for Vi to hop out the window before walking at a sluggish pace towards one of the suit shops.

These are the only W A L L S ||that H O L D ||me H E R E

Lovable_Muffin123

{{OutOhCocoa: Sorry, had a bit of writers block so it took awhile to type this out. Also why this is a crappy post... }}

Devout Lunatic

13,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
User Image

╔══════════════╗
ⓈⓅⓎⓀ
╚══════════════╝

"Thanks." He said , pushing the lighter away but grabbing the smokes. "I've got a lighter, but thanks." Shoving the smokes in his pocket he smiled, "Save me getting smokes later on." Looking about the parking lot he realized how much it had emptied. Looking back to the girl he raised a brow, "What class period is it? Whats the time?"

User ImageUser Image

ℑυƧȶ ąʂҜ ʄ๏я ๓ə

Wheezing Codger

8,175 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Millionaire 200
User Image
ҥєrє's a t𝔬ast
Wh𝔬 hєar ℳє
ɑℓℓ t𝔬𝔬ωєll

Caroline nodded as the boy took the pack out of her hand, feeling glad to be rid of it. While she didn't necessarily judge anyone for their choice of smoking, she personally found the habit to be rather off-putting, though wouldn't tell that to anyone's face - partly because that would require her speaking up.

She looked up at the man - she was about a good half-foot or so shorter than him - with an incredulous gaze, trying to gauge if he was joking with her or not, coming to the conclusion that the man was indeed serious.
"It's three o'clock -- school's been out for an hour." she said, unable to old back a small chuckle. "What time did you think it was?"

D𝔬n't ℓєt mє
єt y𝔬u g𝔬

Devout Lunatic

13,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
User Image

╔══════════════╗
ⓈⓅⓎⓀ
╚══════════════╝

"Right..." He thought for a moment, "Sweet. slept the whole day away..." Looking to his car he pouted for a moment, then turned back to the girl. Taking out a smoke he lit it with his zippo lighter then his eyes flitted to her car keys, "Can I have your car?"

((Sorry my posts are so short.... warming up.))

User ImageUser Image

ℑυƧȶ ąʂҜ ʄ๏я ๓ə

Wheezing Codger

8,175 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Millionaire 200
User Image
ҥєrє's a t𝔬ast
Wh𝔬 hєar ℳє
ɑℓℓ t𝔬𝔬ωєll

She listened with a slightly raised eyebrow as he spoke - more to himself than to her, it seemed - saying he had slept all day. How someone could sleep in a car she had no idea - Caroline was such a light sleeper as it was and couldn't begin to imagine how that might be remotely comfortable.

Both eyebrows raised further still as the man eyeballed her key chain.
"... No." she spoke slowly, wondering if the stranger had expected any other answer. She thought about walking away from the oddball character at that point, but decided against it. "But I could give you a ride, if you need one..." she offered with a small shrug. Normally she'd never think to offer - of course she'd never talk to someone like this, either - but the young man was proving to be interesting, and it was a good excuse to avoid going home for a while longer.

D𝔬n't ℓєt mє
єt y𝔬u g𝔬

{{Ooc: No problem smile }}

Devout Lunatic

13,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
Sir Doctor Of The TARDIS
User Image

╔══════════════╗
ⓈⓅⓎⓀ
╚══════════════╝

Nodding Spyk blew out some smoke, "That works." He looked back to his car. "Wait here..." Running over to his car he dived thru the open Driver side window. he grabbed a bag from the b ack and began piling in valuables, like some action figured, his booze stash, and a hefty sack of weeds. Satisfied nothing important would be jacked he leisurely walked back to the girl, tossing his smoke as he stepped up to her. "Your car. where is iot?"

User ImageUser Image

ℑυƧȶ ąʂҜ ʄ๏я ๓ə

Wheezing Codger

8,175 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Millionaire 200
User Image
ҥєrє's a t𝔬ast
Wh𝔬 hєar ℳє
ɑℓℓ t𝔬𝔬ωєll

Caroline nodded and watched as the young man ran to the same car she had originally seen him standing by, seeming to gather a few things. She wondered why, if the guy had a car (assuming it was even his), that he had asked for her car or even needed a ride. But didn't figure to actually ask any of these questions as she watched him return carrying a rather full-looking bag.

Although curious as to what he'd be bringing into her car, she just motioned for him to follow her to an modest little blue-green older-model sedan that was parked a few spaces off. Putting her stuff into the backseat, she got into the driver's seat and unlocked the passenger's side door for the stranger.
"So where do you need to go... sir?" she asked with a note of uncertainty to her voice, realizing she didn't know his name, or anything about him at all.

D𝔬n't ℓєt mє
єt y𝔬u g𝔬

2,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image

User Image
                                                    Massi nodded at the boy as he left the pair in acknowledgement to his leave. Looking over at Eris he assumed she had the same thing on her mind... that boy was Michelle's brother. They looked alike and the way his face reacted to their words were all too clear. He didn't regret calling her a b***h, but was surprised the brunette had said nothing to defend her to his face. Massi would not hesitant, if someone said something about Jessi like they did-- but that was him.

Nodding,"Mmmhmm. I know he won't keep quiet about it even though he said nothing to us. But it will work out" he winked at the red head. At the mention of going to the coffeehouse he thought that would work decently for this time. Shaking his head, "Actually I don't have a car." he told her honestly.

Having to solely support himself and paying for school. He couldn't afford a new car after it got totaled in a wreck. So his solely connected on the public transportation and a bike at time to get around... Jessi used his bike mainly now. "If it's ok I can ride with you." he suggested.

OCC

2,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image
J E S S I XXX"ben"XXXM ' B E N G U E

Jessi's mind was trying not to think of the two acting as a couple. She needed an excuse to get out of there. Even though they were her friends she hated being in the middle of things to become awkward for her. However she did need some books for a project anyway so the library was not a complete lie to cover.

On her way to the library she took a detour to grab an extra instruction slip from her teacher and made her way back downstairs. She spotted Michelle's brother Nate, she had met once or twice before. Thinking to get somethings of her mind she decided to say Hi at least... she had time. "Oh Nate hi." she smiled with a wave placing her hand on her hip looking at the boy holding his paper. "Turning in late work again?" she smirked knowing his habit fom hearing michelle nag him before.

OOC . THAT SUCKEDDD

User Image
Got you stuck on my body, on my body like a tattoo
Nate Rodriguez
User Image
Nate was done talking with the teacher who told him to for God's sake write the name on the first page of his work. When he turned, Jessi waved at him and he waved back, she was one of the only people that knew about Michelle and him being brothers. He waved back at her and she then questioned if he was returning paper work late once again, ''Sort of'' he said with a soft laugh. ''I forgot this papers at home so I had to go and return them'' he said as he wrote the name on the first page and handed it over back to the teacher who dismissed him. ''I thought you were with Mich, that Eris and Massi guy told me you were with her and this other guy...'' he trailed off as he forgot the name of his sister's new date. He shook his head lightly and ran a hand through his hair, ''How have you been? It's been a while since we have talked'' he said softly as he rand a hand through his hair once again, bad habit of his.
I'd be waking up, in the morning probably hating myself

Devout Lunatic

13,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
User Image

╔══════════════╗
ⓈⓅⓎⓀ
╚══════════════╝

Still sporting the pirate hat Spyk waved his car goodbye. It would appear at his house eventually today, but now it would be even longer before he could drive it. Plastic sword in hand he pointed a direction and they drove off. Unzipping his bag he dug around a minute before digging out his old trusty flask, and taking a hefty swig. Looking over to the driver he smiled, "So should the introductions commence soon, OR should I just call you, 'The attractive woman who gave me a ride home'?"

User ImageUser Image

ℑυƧȶ ąʂҜ ʄ๏я ๓ə

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items